10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ondara Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Ondara Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ondara Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ondara Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ondara Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ondara Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ondara Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ondara Valencia Community:
Hotel La Palmera
La Palmera Denia is a late 19th-century house with an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and free private parking. It is located a short drive from Las Marinas Beach in Denia.Rooms at La Palmera Denia are functional and come with air conditioning and TV. They also include heating and a work desk. All rooms are en suite.The cafeteria offers fresh sandwiches with local ingredients for dinner.The surroundings are ideal for ideal for cycling, water sports and walking. A free private parking is available on site.Set in the small town of Ondara on the Costa Blanca, La Palmera Denia is a short distance from the Montgó Nature Reserve. It is 31 mi from Valencia, and there is easy access by car via the AP-7 Motorway. Denia Hospital is only 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Dario and his family are great hosts, they go above and beyond to make sure their guests feel welcome and taken care of. The beds are comfortable, the rooms and bathrooms are clean and the price is right. The hotel is located at a convenient spot, close to most beaches around Dénia. This was our second stay at La Palmera, and for sure we will be back.
- Little hidden gem..fantastic host, spotlessly clean and doing well modernizing the hotel..good luck and keep up the good work
Great, friendly atmosphere. Many spots to sit and relaxe. Lovely swimmingpool, breakfast.
All facilities in the room included new airco and private bathroom.
Had a great time here with my son.
- Big property, great access to the area, easy to find, plenty of parking, lovely family team! Well kept and very clean!
- Owners were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Adequate parking and aircon was good in the room
Hotel Ramis is in the center of Ondara, 6.2 mi from the Mediterranean resort of Denia, with easy access to the AP-7 Motorway. There is free Wi-Fi and free parking.The air-conditioned rooms at the Ramis are bright, and have cable TV and a work desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer, and some rooms have a private balcony.The Ramis Hotel has an à la carte restaurant. There is also a bar and a terrace, where you can relax.La Sella Golf Course is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Many beautiful beaches are within a 30-minute drive, including Javea and Calpe.
- Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Room and WC were both very spacious and very clean, and ‘Gaspacho’ (the dog) is a charm :). At arrival we were given a list of suggestions for activities and restaurants around the area. Denia center is a 10 minute drive, and the city itself is gorgeous and by itself well worth a visit ! Many beaches around for all tastes: sandy and rocky ones, caves and beautiful mountain sceneries. We only stayed two days (one night at the hotel) but left with a big desire to come back.
- The hotel was very clean and the staff very helpful
- Pleased there was a lift. Room was very quiet although the town was having fiestas. Spotlessly clean. When asked not to change towels each day they respected the request. WiFi was good also.
- Satisfied generally with all aspects, value for money hotel
- The room was really large and spacious, the staff super friendly and accommodating. Would stay here again for convenience of access if visiting family in the area. Not exactly a tourist spot.
Located in the heart of Marina Alta, on the village of Gata de Gorgos, here you can enjoy an excellent climate all year around.Jávea and Denia beaches are 10 minutes’ drive, while the Montgó Mountain can be overlooked from the hotel.The hotel’s rooms are modern, fully equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Nou Avenida also features a private parking, a gym with sauna and a cafeteria.The annex restaurant is specialized in seafood, offering fresh fish from the Denia fish market.Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout.
- hotel is very charlming and quiet, late in the evening in the cafe bar of the hotel, the spanish locals and families come out to eat and watch tv, a very social hotel if you want to meet the real 2018 spanish people, I live in spain and found the hotel above expectations, I will say that all ! the staff are helpful and profesional
- It was so bright and clean,everything comfy and easy to use in room.Nice to have lovely fluffy clean towels every day,Cafeteria was friendly ,and the snacks we had were nice.I would definitely use this hotel again if visiting the area.
- Bonus was to find secure underground parking and a superb cafe 🙂
- The staff were very friendly and helpful and even though their English was very limited we managed to communicate. The hotel was also ideally situated for the theatre that we were visiting.
Considering that this is a 2 star property, it is fantastic. Staff were very friendly and cooperative. The restaurant was great and served both cooked meals and snacks. The view was lovely and the hotel is 5 minutes walk from the bus stop.
All in all very good value for money.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This chic hotel is located next to Almadrava Beach in the Sort de la Mar area of Dénia. Facing the sunset in the west, it offers a chill-out terrace with an outdoor pool.The air-conditioned rooms at El Bichet feature stylish, themed décor. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. They also have a private balcony or terrace.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food, which you can have on the shaded terrace. Drinks are served at the lounge bar and in the chillout area, where you can also enjoy a hookah.El Bichet has a children’s playground and a games room with darts. There is also a barbecue.Staff at the reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. Central Dénia is a 10-minute drive away, and you can drive to Gandía in 20 minutes. Alicante and Valencia’s Airports are around an hour’s drive away.
Excellent hospitality, almost like you are the personal guest of the family.
Its nice to see people enjoying work in this industry and it shows.
Rooms have nice themes and comfy beds. Excellent AC. Parking on site. Rooftop terrace.
Nice quality breakfast; great coffee and croissants and fresh fruit
- Our whole experience was great but what really made it were the friendliness of the staff; they were welcoming and nothing was too much trouble!
It was a lovely hotel. Staff was very friendly. Booked for 1 day, but when we arrived we decided to extend our stay, but it was full.
We really loved El Bichet. Felt like in a family 🙂
Great hotel. Strongly recommend..
Beach in front of the hotel
Restaurant-every day fresh food, dinner- every day something new, Spanish food and wine.
Owners- very nice people, very helpful
- Really great accommodation in an excellent location almost on the beach. A little outside Denia but close enough to local amenities by short car ride. Atmosphere really relaxed which was surprising in high season. Breakfast provided a great selection too.
- Excellent hospitality, almost like you are the personal guest of the family.
Daniya Denia Spa & Business
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. The 4-star Daniya Denia Spa & Business is located in Denia, in the Spanish region of Alicante along the Costa Blanca, close to the sandy Les Marinas beach and not far from town.Enjoy a relaxing holiday in this well equipped hotel, take a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, or a drink out on the cafe terrace.Daniya Denia Spa & Business offers exclusive facilities, including meeting rooms for events. There is also a Spa and a beauty center.
- Not a breakfast that UK holiday makers would expect. Fatty bacon and strange sausage. Good continental type fayre. Staff were very good and friendly. Good orange juice and coffee from machines. Poached eggs and scrambled eggs like rubber. Not far from beaches but very few cafes bars nearby.
- Facilities are quiet good, nice pool and close to aldi. Also cleaning staff are more careful than help desk and waitress.
- We enjoyed our stay and Lupe at the reception desk was very helpful and so kind. We always waited until she was at reception for help with our questions as one of the other receptionists with short blonde hair always gave us incorrect answers to our questions such as telling us we were booked in for breakfast when we weren’t. The hotel was very adequate for our needs and we had a big room with a lovely fridge and separate bedroom. The shower room was big but the shower did seem to flood the bathroom. It was a walk in shower, vary useful if you were disabled. The pool was lovely in fact we said that if we went to Denia again we wouldn’t hesitate to book the same hotel.
- Gardens. Pool. Large spacious room.peaceful and relaxing. Friendly staff. Short walk to Denia old town. Good choice of meals.
- Friendly and helpful staff. quiet room. great location
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Adsubia is 2,650 feet from the Balearia Ferry Terminal in Denia, and a short walk from many bars, restaurants and shops. There is free WiFi throughout the hotel.All rooms at the hotel have a flat-screen TV with USB and HDMI connection, and air conditioning and heating are included. There is also a full bathroom with hairdryer.Buffet breakfast is included in all room rates. A parking garage is available onsite at an additional cost.The Adsubia is a short walk from the Castle. The location is ideal for travelers in transit between Denia, Ibiza and Mallorca.
- Great proximity to the beach, castle, and restaurants
- Good selection for buffet breakfast. Helpful and friendly staff. Very well located.
- Not to far from beach,cafes and resterauntes,good parking.
- Second time staying here whilst in Denia and both times everything was very nice, clean and simple, plenty of on street parking and very friendly staff
- Very comfortable hotel, very friendly staff. Breakfast included.
Hotel Dénia La Sella Golf Resort & Spa
Hotel Dénia La Sella Golf Resort & Spa is set within La Sella Golf Course and features a swimming pool with sun loungers and palm trees. Its luxurious rooms have marble bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.Each of the Denia’s rooms has classic décor, marble bathrooms and is air conditioned. All accommodations has satellite TV and 3 telephones. Some rooms also have a balcony or terrace, offering views of the park or golf course.La Sella’s spa has saunas, Turkish baths and an outdoor hot tub. Treatments on offered include facials, massage and wraps.The hotel is located within Montgó Natural Park and is just 15 minutes’ drive from Denia and its beaches.The Brasserie Montgó restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean dishes and also has an outdoor terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink or snack at the poolside bar, lobby bar, or at the jazz bar.
Excellent staff at reception and in the restaurant.
The buffet was delicious and we would highly recommend.
- Fantastic golf course with very helpful staff, great pool, big room, great location, great gym, great classes with brilliant instructors.
- The staff were very helpful and the food was good.
- Lovely, clean comfortable room with comfortable beds
All the staff were really friendly and helpful. The facilities were excellent and we enjoyed the gym and the Spa.
We thought the special offers on arrival were good and enjoyed the taster menus-which we thought were great value.
We had a great room with a king size bed, and our daughter and grand daughter had a room with 2 queen size beds, so it was perfect. We wish we had a booked a longer stay as the area is very scenic and Denia Castle is well worth a visit.
- Excellent staff at reception and in the restaurant.
Hotel Costa Blanca
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Just yards from the charming fishing port and close to all the town’s attractions, this hotel serves a great buffet breakfast and has rooms with their own hydromassage bath.Glorious, sandy beaches begin 1,300 feet away. Here, you can soak up the sunshine this region enjoys and swim in the mild Mediterranean waters.Take the short stroll through this charming seaside resort and discover the amazing views from the 12th-century castle that offer panoramic of the Mediterranean.Hotel Costa Blanca has an on-site bar. The property is located in the commercial area of the city, offering accommodations for business and leisure guests. Free WiFi is available.
- Location was spot on. Very clean and we had a huge corner room with small balcony. Also had a Jacuzzi bath.
- Ideal situation for visiting Denia. Dogs made welcome with bed & bowls available.
- Very friendly staff, good breakfast and the comfiest bed we have slept in for a very long time. The Parking was in a secure compound behind the hotel with walking access to the ground floor near Reception. The Hotel is near the small marina and the town was fairly quiet in early September but we found a variety of places to eat.
- Great breakfast, but very continental so no cooked breakfast which was not an issue for us! Lovely staff who spoke lots of languages and were always friendly and helpful. Nice clean room with toiletries & mini fridge included. Very central location and was able to book on site secure parking for a small fee each day. The bed was not the best though, otherwise we would give them a higher rating. That said, great hotel will stay there again!
- Clean and today, functional, location is fantastic.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. This modern hotel has a sunny terrace and is just 500 feet from Marinas Beach and 1.9 mi from Denia. The hotel offers air-conditioned rooms, and has an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.All rooms are decorated in an avant-garde style and enjoy a balance of minimal detailing and bold coloring. Each has a satellite TV and private bathroom with a hairdryer.Breakfast is available at the Villamor. Guests can enjoy a drink in the contemporary-style bar and terrace. A supermarket, chemist and restaurants can be found 1,650 feet from the hotel.There are 2 golf courses within 9.3 mi of the Villamor. A diving center can be found 150 feet away and jet-ski hire is available 1,650 feet away. Private on-site parking is available, for an extra charge. Buses run to Denia from near the hotel.
- 2 min to the sea. perfect beach. not crowded with people even in the ”high” season
- Large room with very comfortable bed and good size, well equipped balcony! Water complementary and free snacks. We did not have breakfast but it did look good and seemed good value for money although the coffee was luke warm. Lovely pool area, very clean and well maintained.
- Excellent location, helpful & friendly staff, good breakfast choices.
- The staff were so friendly and polite. The bed was comfortable the room was spotless. A a beautiful terrace beside the bar shady in the sun and beautifully lit at night. Very quiet at night too.
- Very friendly staff, super little pool that was quiet as most guests went to the beach, which was only a couple of minutes way away.
Hotel Los Ángeles Denia
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This family-run hotel is located right on the beach in an beautiful location with marvelous views and large terraces overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.Its location is unbeatable, just steps from a fine sandy beach. Among its facilities you will find a terrace-garden, a swimming pool and a beach bar and pergola overlooking the sea. Many of the rooms have balconies and views.The restaurant, located looking out to sea, offers both Mediterranean and international cuisine prepared using fresh produce.For an extra charge, guests can use the tennis courts and, health zone and gym.
- The location was great, the staff were friendly and it has great parking. The rear terrace is on the beach and is very nice, offering shaded and sunny areas to sit.
- Staff were all very friendly and helpful and breakfast was excellent. Unfortunately the weather wasn’t great during our stay and so we were unable to make use of the beach or swimming pool.
- Location, food, staff, rooms, air con, everything……..
Stunning location. Once you are here you dont want to leave as its all here, beach, fab food, great room….what more could you ask for. The breakfast was delicious, lots of fresh fruit and baked breads.
The hotel is beautifully furnished so all in all a great experience…I hope to get back soon.
- Location, decoration (everything as in the pictures shown), many nice details that made our stay comfortable. Extremely good food, both the top quality products in the breakfast buffet, and the top quality preparation of every dish in the menu. Above everything else, the very professional service attitude of the complete staff in all areas (reception, cleaning,bar, restaurant, maintenance…)
Top Hotels In Ondara Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ondara Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ondara Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ondara Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!