10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oncy Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Oncy Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oncy Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oncy Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oncy Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oncy Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oncy Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oncy Ile De France:
Hotel La Belle Etape
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Hotel La Belle Etape is located in Maisse in the region of Île de France, just 31 miles from Versailles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Fontainebleau is 14 miles from Hotel La Belle Etape, and Issy-les-Moulineaux is 30 miles away. Orly Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The guy running the place and doing most of the work it seemed is an absolute gem -a really helpful nice fella , food prices are really reasonable and the portions of a good size – a good one night stopover – next to a train station but had a quiet night and an inter marche supermarket with petrol station just two mins a way
- Clean room, pet allowed, didn’t hear any noise of the nearby railroad. Very friendly staff.
- Liked the memory foam mattress, our room was modern and clean.
Very comfortable beds.
Very clean room, bathroom and wc.
Bathroom and wc separated.
Bonne literie ,
appréciable après un long parcours automobile
Novotel Fontainebleau Ury
Located 6 miles from Fontainebleau on the edge of the forest, the Novotel Fontainebleau Ury features a heated outdoor swimming pool open all year, accessible from the spa.The guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a private bathroom with free toiletries and facilities for making hot drinks.From breakfast to lunch, dinner or a little snack, the Novotel provides balanced choices and menu service 24/7.Activities at the property include petanque. An indoor playground for children is available as well.
- Very nice room and bathroom. Excellent that we could take our dog.
- Secure rural setting. Well appointed and decent sized room
- Great ,quiet location -off the beaten track. We arrived mid evening and wanted supper. The restaurant had a reasonable range of menu and thew costs were reasonable.
- Kids entertainment and staff helpful with extra requests
Buffet breakfast was not cheap, but it was very good – and we especially liked the facility to make freshly squeezed orange and/or grapefruit juice.
Also, many entertainment facilities (pool table, putting carpet, large TV in lounge area, spa, etc).
Hotel de l’Ecu de France
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hotel de l’Ecu de France is located in Malesherbes in the region of Centre, just 15 miles from Fontainebleau. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Orly is 31 miles from Hotel de l’Ecu de France, and Massy is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 30 miles from Hotel de l’Ecu de France.
- Private parking an added bonus. Cuisine EXCELLENT. Venue abounds with pets (cats, dogs, parrot) which may be should be flagged up for those who dislike sharing with animals. I like pets so no problem as far as I was concerned.
We stayed for 1 night on the way back home after our holidays.
Private parking with gate. Nice old building. Room was small but complete.
- Easy to find, nice location, friendly, helpful staff
- Iffy shower in one room, but helpful friendly staff with a good evening meal and breakfast
- Nice, comfortable accommodation in a good location,
Hôtellerie Du Bas-Bréau – Les Collectionneurs
Hôtellerie Du Bas-Bréau – Châteaux et Hôtels Collection is located in Barbizon, 31 miles from Paris and 29 miles from Marne-la-Vallée. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Fontainebleau is 5 miles from Hôtellerie Du Bas-Bréau – Châteaux , and Vincennes is 29 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 23 miles away.
- Very comfortable and clean and also you fell the heart of nature
- Very quaint village and good location. Perfect for a trip to Paris or Fountainebleu
- Wonderful breakfast and dinner. Great location next to the forest.
- The room had a luxury bathroom and a lovely situation. The bedroom was not large and we had been upgraded and on a deal so it was not too expensive. We expected much more from the restaurant though, and that was really why we booked to stay there. We ate in the brasserie and the food was disappointing and expensive ( the main restaurant even more so) so the next night we ate in a local restaurant which was much better. Breakfast was very expensive ( and uninteresting) too so we had that only on the first morning.
- Good restaurant and nice location in Barbizon, typical village of the 19th century, almost as it was at this period. Numerous great painters of the “Ecole de Barbizon” such Corot, Millet, Rousseau, Daubigny, Harpignies etc. came here to paint the Foret de Fontainebleau.
Hôtel & Spa Les Pleiades
Located in Barbizon in the region of Île de France, 31 miles from Paris, Hôtel & Spa Les Pleiades features a sun terrace and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 29 miles from Hôtel & Spa Les Pleiades, and Fontainebleau is 5 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 23 miles away.
The location inside the village of Barbizon.
The staff, very kind.
- Very central location for the village. Good restaurant just across the street. High quality spa treatment.
Petit déjeuner ++ ( il manque des fruits frais du jour)
- Tres bon petit déjeuner. Personnel agréable à l’écoute et au service du client. tres bien localisé.
- Bel hôtel dans un joli cadre – Confort de la chambre – Piscine magnifique – Personnel très accueillant
- The location inside the village of Barbizon.
Lau’berge de la clé d’Or
Located in Barbizon, 31 miles from Paris, Lau’berge de la clé d’Or features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Marne-la-Vallée is 29 miles from Lau’berge de la clé d’Or, and Fontainebleau is 5 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 22 miles away.
- The location is good and the auberge has a quirky charm.
- The village is extremely quiet what we expect and the hotel is ver well placed on the main street.
- Great location in an amazing village, walking distance to great restaurants and the forest. Rooms are clean and partially renovated
- L’établissement est en abandon et n’est pas digne d’etre répertorié sur Booking
- Rien. Cet établissement, en fait fermé les mardis et mercredis sans information des clients qui ont réservé, est totalement à déconseiller.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chateau d’Augerville offers accommodations in Augerville-la-Rivière, just 16 miles from Fontainebleau. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shops at the property.Melun is 22 miles from Chateau d’Augerville, and Montargis is 22 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 33 miles away.
- Overall it’s a beautiful place, with very attentive, professional and kind personnel. The Spa, the restaurant, the rooms and the atmosphere are very well suited for a romantic weekend in this area of France.
- We stayed in a beautifully furnished room in the Chateau’s annex. Impeccable service from the waiters at the gastronomic restaurant – they treated us practically like royalty. The whole place has been expertly renovated. The on-sight spa was clean, new and well-functioning. Beautiful grounds around the chateau
- We loved the castle, the atmosphere, the friendly staff, the food and the room.
- Everything except the bed. Large rooms, modern bathrooms (although the hot water supply was lacking – hot/cold/hot/cold), great view over the golf course, beautiful appointed rooms in the main floor.
- Beautiful castle, with a great on site restaurant.
Mercure Château de Fontainebleau
In a residential neighborhood, Mercure Royal Fontainebleau is just over a quarter mile from the castle and its sumptuous gardens and only 5 minutes from the train station. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.Mercure Royal Fontainebleau is ideal for a professional, sportive or leisure trip.Le 41, the property’s bar/lounge is open every day. Room service is available during its opening hours.The forest, whose reputation rests on the variety of its landscape and sports facilities (walking, climbing and mountain biking) is nearby. Free private parking is also possible on site.
- Location was perfect for us. Close to our daughter house and school
- The hotel / staff has chosen us as guests of the day! We received a free upgrade to a suite room, together with a free drink and a bite. This was a very pleasant surprise, which we appreciated very much!
This hotel has by far the best hotel staff ever seen in France. Group of young people, very pleassant, polite, helpfull, clear etc etc……
Although we travel a lot. Even children were talking about the positif attitude of all working in this hotel. Compliments!!!
- Expensive but excellent breakfast. Location very good. Smart clean hotel with nice staff.
- Located right next to INSEAD. Spacious rooms. Good service.
One of our top picks in Fontainebleau.Hotel Victoria is in a manor house with a tree-lined park, just over half a mile from the forest and just under half a mile from Fontainebleau Chateau. You can relax on the shaded terrace or use the free Wi-Fi.The guest rooms are all decorated in a modern style with antique furniture, and one room features an original fireplace. Each has a flat-screen TV and the private bathrooms include a hairdryer and toiletries.Meal trays can be delivered to your room upon prior reservation.Places of interest in the area include Fontainebleau Golf Club, 2 miles away, and Vaux-le-Vicomte Chateau, 16 miles from the hotel. Private parking is available on site and bike rental is available at the property.
- The view from the room was great. The location was close to the centre.
Proximity to town and INSEAD campus, restaurants
Comfortable and clean bed and room
- I liked the variety of choices for brekfast, the cedoration and the overall service. Location was also very conveniente, being near the center but on a quite spot.
– Parking space at hotel location
– Free bikes to rent, very convenient to explore the town and drive to the chateau/gardens
– Nice and clean room, quiet surroundings (especially for rooms at the back)
– Good breakfast
- The room is small but cozy with the delicate Victorian decoration. The private parking cost 8euro/day, and helps a lot. The hotel offers bicycles with free rental, which we ride to the chateau and forest, quite easy.
Comfort Hotel Apollonia St Fargeau/ Fontainebleau Nord
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Hotel Apollonia St Fargeau/ Fontainebleau Nord offers accommodations in Saint-Fargeau-Ponthierry.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Paris is 24 miles from Comfort Hotel Apollonia, and Marne-la-Vallée is 25 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 16 miles away.
- The staff were good. Both on the telephone and on arrival. The lift was out of order but they insisted on carrying our bag upstairs.
- Close to highway and train station to Paris. Very nice staff
- Reception staff helpful. Arrived late and there was no food available, but we were given directions to a local restaurant.
- Comfortable beds, bar, Buffalo Grill restaurant nearby, friendly staff.
The room was clean and comfortable.
The staff was very warm and friendly.
Top Hotels In Oncy Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oncy Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oncy Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oncy Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!