10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oncieu Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Oncieu Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oncieu Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oncieu Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oncieu Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oncieu Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oncieu Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oncieu Rhône-alps:
Located in Evosges in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 30 miles from Annecy, L’Auberge Campagnarde features a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Aix-les-Bains is 28 miles from L’Auberge Campagnarde, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 21 miles from the property. Saint Exupery Airport is 26 miles away.
The hotel is lovely, a true auberge in a small town in the mountains. Very accommodating staff. Suggested we change from the room we had reserved because it was on the second (third for Americans) floor to make access easier for my 80 year old husband.
All of the staff were very friendly and welcoming. The restaurant was wonderful, really exceeded our expectations. The goat cheese salad was the best we’ve ever eaten. I had roast pork with a blue cheese sauce that was delicious, and my husband had farm-raised chicken, which he also enjoyed.
Breakfast was very good, as well. Many kinds of bread (and even a toaster), croissants, pain an chocolate, cheese, salamis, yogurt, cereal, and fruit.
The pool was good, and the mini golf was excellent to test your skills and patients.
The bar area was nice and relaxing, but we did not eat at the restaurant.
The staff were very helpful when ever we asked for anything.
- ‘What an oasis after busy airports and long flights. This was our first stop after a long flight from South Africa. The staff were very friendly and when they discovered we were cyclists, went the extra mile to give us extra food, both at dinner and breakfast. We stayed 3 days and would definitely go back. The food was fantastic and the room was more than adequate. Worth mentioning that the bed was firm and really comfortable.
- excellent food in the restaurant, nicely located hotel up in the mountains, friendly, welcoming staff
We loved this family-run guesthouse set in a tiny village in the French countryside, with beautiful landscapes. We were very well received, the cheerful and kind hosts took great care to offer us a gluten-free, lactose-free menu, which we really appreciated (Merci beaucoup!). The French cuisine prepared in the restaurant is fabulous, in fact we stayed an extra night mainly so we could enjoy some more of the tasty food.
The garden is also nice and spacious, offering many spaces for reading, playing or just relaxing under a walnut tree.
Great, authentic atmosphere drenched in the history of the place, linked to some World War II events and the local resistance movement.
- The hotel is lovely, a true auberge in a small town in the mountains. Very accommodating staff. Suggested we change from the room we had reserved because it was on the second (third for Americans) floor to make access easier for my 80 year old husband.
Logis Aranc Evasion
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Logis Aranc Evasion is located in Aranc. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Annecy is 31 miles from Logis Aranc Evasion, and Aix-les-Bains is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 29 miles from Logis Aranc Evasion.
- Very personable small family hotel ideally placed for Alps skiing stop over.
- The room was large and the balcony was a pleasant surprise.
- Accueil extrêmement attentionné et sympa. Tres grande chambre. Super pour une étape avec un tout petit.
- La gentillesse de tout le personnel et la possibilité de nous orienter vers des lieux de promenades intéressantes en plus du mélange de leurs hôtes puisque gîte d’étape également .Tout le personnel est compétant est sait déléguer et cela se ressent immédiatement . Le cadre et le fleurissement de ce lieu est enchanteur. La propreté de la chambre facilement accessible pour des personnes à mobilité réduite ( douche à l’italienne )
disponibilité du personnel et capacité du restaurant à adapter les menus
accueil très agréable
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Hotel Ambotel is located in Ambérieu-en-Bugey. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lyon is 29 miles from Hotel Ambotel, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Excellent restaurant. Nice staff. Very helpfull and caring.
- The staff was friendly, it was globally a good experience for a one night stay.
- Second visit, highly recommend, fantastic value half board, great restaurant and service,
- Agnès, the receptionist, is very friendly and helpful, like the other staff. The hotel was very quiet.
- Highly recommended; excellent restaurant, good range of beers in bar, very helpful & friendly staff, good breakfast,
Hôtel Le Hauteville
Hôtel Le Hauteville offers accommodations in Hauteville-Lompnes.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.Geneva is 31 miles from Hôtel Le Hauteville, and Annecy is 26 miles from the property. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 27 miles away.
- Nice, older building with a unique character, converted into small, cozy hotel accommodations. The hotel is family (husband/wife) owned and operated. Location is very quiet, as is the entire commune of Hauteville. The room was basic, but very clean and with a comfortable bed. Bathroom with bathtub/shower/toilet, thick fresh towels. Window view onto a green hedge and the village. The owner speaks quite good English, that was helpful. Plenty of free parking on quiet street outside of the hotel.
- Great hosts, good location, recemtly renovated. Brilliant breakfast.good value.
- Central location, parking for motorbikes, clean and tidy.
The wi fi is the best ever wonderful
The owners were very helpful and even provided a bike room.
Very friendly staff, excellent breakfast, perfect location for exploring, especially on road bikes.
Christophe and Muriel are doing an excellent job of refurbishing this little hotel and they were excellent hosts.
ibis budget Amberieu en Bugey/Chateau Gaillard A42
Ibis budget Amberieu en Bugey/Chateau Gaillard A42 is located in Château-Gaillard, just 28 miles from Lyon. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bourg-en-Bresse is 16 miles from ibis budget Château Gaillard, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 28 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 21 miles from the property.
Nice location near the motorway, close to a filling station.
Good wifi, large rooms, interesting concept having the shower cabin directly within the room, and not in a separate bathroom. The shower cabin is spacious.
Well furnished breakfast, good coffee, variety in the items.
Probably rather good for a single person.
- The breakfast was excellent and our dog’s were very comfortable in this ground floor room.
- Budget hotel, good for overnight stop, very difficult to find complicated by roadwork.resturants are a drive away. Good value
- The room was clean and perfectly adequate. The breakfast was nice and the dining room bright and colourful. The staff were helpful.
- Close to the road, excellent beds, air conditioning!
- Nice location near the motorway, close to a filling station.
Hôtel du Monolithe
Hôtel du Monolithe is located in Villebois, just 29 miles from Lyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Aix-les-Bains is 26 miles from Hôtel du Monolithe, and Chambéry is 30 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 19 miles from the property.
Very friendly staff.
Late arrival no problem, keys were in our rooms
Simple but clean hotel
Parking next to the hotel
- Great location with super friendly staff. Went above and beyond with helping to arrange booking at local restaurant La Trapeur which was wonderful.
- Comfortable beds and good breakfast. Good value !
- we found the receptionists very helpful, our room was good, wonderful clean bed linen and towels, lovely view out of our bedroom window. a great choice at breakfast, good value for money. would return again.
- This hotel is amazing value for money. Beautifully set and we had a stunning view from our bedroom. Staff are very friendly.
- Very friendly staff.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Source offers accommodations in Porcieu-Amblagnieu, just 29 miles from Lyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. The rooms have a private bathroom.Aix-les-Bains is 26 miles from La Source, and Chambéry is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 18 miles from La Source.
- Very helpful staff. Really nice restaurant (note: restaurant may not open every day)
- Room was very nice and clean …… The A/C is a must in August .
Great staff, very friendly and helpful.
Excellent breakfast. Ideal for 1 night
- clean and spacious rooms, and almost the only hotel on ViaRhona in this region
The room was okay. The e-mail we got before arriving with code to the door so we could get hold of our envelope with room keys work just fine. Also code for garage.
The restaurant was good, nicely preparied menu. The only improvement the chef could do is to let every dish on the menu be smaller. We had to skip the cheese and go directly on the dessert though we had been cycling all day on the ViaRhona! Still, have your evening dinner here!
Spacious garage for our tandem bicycle!
Domaine des Cèdres
Located in Villebois, 29 miles from Lyon, Domaine des Cèdres features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You can play tennis at the hotel. Aix-les-Bains is 26 miles from Domaine des Cèdres, and Chambéry is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Interesting building, comfortable large room, good breakfast, easy to find.
The 17th century building it’s amazing and it makes the special atmosphere. The property is surounded for the stunning park, which can be a great place for picnic and lazy afternoons.
They cleaned our room everyday and changed the towels.
- We loved the food in the restaurant and the mattress quality in the bedrooms
- Great staff. Excellent meal. Very picturesque building and location. The hostess worked her socks off to be welcoming and helpful.
Le batiment est plein de charme et la chambre est spacieuse et confortable.
Le petit déjeuner est classique mais copieux.
Possibilité de manger sur place.
Le parc en bord de rivière (c’est certainement super quand il fait chaud, là il fasait -10°C)
Hôtel Vallée Bleue
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Vallée Bleue offers accommodations in Montalieu-Vercieu, just 29 miles from Lyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aix-les-Bains is 26 miles from Hôtel Vallée Bleue, and Chambéry is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 18 miles from Hôtel Vallée Bleue.
- De kamers waren groot genoeg, de bedden prima, wel was het erg warm, maar er kon gelukkig een raam open. Het was er stil, maar omdat we op doorreis waren hebben we niet veel van de omgeving kunnen zien. We kwamen ‘s avonds laat aan en gingen ‘s morgens vroeg weer weg. Er was wel een restaurant maar daar hebben wij geen gebruik van gemaakt. Prima voor 1 nachtje, prijs-kwaliteit-verhouding is ook prima.
Les gens sont accueillant, il y a un gardien de nuit, c’est bien pour les arrivées nocturnes…
Y’a un bar animé ! c’est plein de vie le soir, billard, TV, c’est propre, le rapport qualité/prix est très bon.
- Viel Auswahl beim Frühstück, sehr lecker! Tolle Ausflugsmöglichkeiten in der Umgebung!
- Des balades à pied à proximité: viarhona, port de plaisance, restaurant 4E
- Accueil sympa.chiens acceptés c était le préalable pour moi
Hôtel Des Alliés
Hôtel Des Alliés is located in Pont-dʼAin, 30 miles from Mâcon and 12 miles from Bourg-en-Bresse. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.There is an ATM at the property.Villefranche-sur-Saône is 30 miles from Hôtel Des Alliés, and Villeurbanne is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 26 miles from Hôtel Des Alliés.
- The garage was very much appreciated and the meals at the restaurant next door were very good.
- Good customer service. Good stop over for easy access to the French alps. Would stay again
- Really friendly welcome, and help getting a table at the restaurant next door. Huge family room.
- Fine beds, private parking, close to the interstate
Easy to find
Pleasant little town
Top Hotels In Oncieu Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oncieu Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oncieu Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oncieu Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!