10 Best Hotels To Stay In Olvés Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Olvés Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Olvés Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olvés Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olvés Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Olvés Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Olvés Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Olvés Aragon:
Hotel Rio Piedra
This family-run hotel is less than 5 minutes’ drive from Monasterio de Piedra Monastery. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout, a seasonal outdoor pool and a restaurant serving traditional homemade dishes.Rooms at Hotel Rio Piedra have been carefully decorated and feature wooden beamed ceilings and rustic-style furniture. Each of them has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with toiletries.Hotel Rio Piedra has a lounge area with fireplace and an outdoor terrace with beautiful gardens. The restaurant specializes in local cuisine and has a wide selection of wines.The hotel is set in the center of Nuevalos and close to Embalse de la Tranquera Reservoir. Hiking, golf, fishing and cycling can be practice nearby.Calatayud is 16 mi from the hotel while Gallocanta Lagoon is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Room was lovely, traveled with 4 yr old and 16 yr old everything was good, good proximity to Monasterio de Piedra
- The hotel was disgusting. I will never go back and the town needs better transportation for guests.
- Real traditional furniture. Comfortable beds .biggest bed I’ve ever slept in
- Good central location. Excellent parking space adjoining hotel. Impressive breakfast. Balcony with view.
- We liked the location, close to Monasterio da Piedra and with nearby tapas restaurants. We also liked the swimming pool and the cute exterior.
Hospederia Meson de la Dolores
In the center of Calatayud, in the Aragon region of Spain, this historic-style hotel features beautiful rooms decorated in a traditional style, with hardwood floors and beams in the ceilings.Hospederia Meson De La Dolores has the perfect accommodations for a relaxing rural getaway. From here, you can walk into the surrounding countryside and enjoy the fresh air and stunning views.All bedrooms in La Dolores come with a TV and Wi-Fi internet access.Unwind on the hotel’s terrace, and enjoy soaking up the sun in the summer months. La Dolores also has a typical Spanish inner courtyard – a place to keep cool on hot days.Dine in the charming restaurant of this hotel, where you can taste traditional regional-style cuisine. There is also a bar.
- The staff were very friendly and the property had alot of history.
Very old worldly hotel loads of caricature build in 1400
Converted to a hotel 300years ago, ,but basic,I liked it,
Just of the main square,with cafes all around,I would stop there again,
- The location was great. Historical property, loved the quirkiness.
- Good, very well priced Aragonese food in the restaurant. Very stylish, historic hotel in the centre.
- terrible bed, noisy hotel, door into hall was a nice old door but not an excuse for a big crack between boards so in the morning we could hear everything outside in the hall, grouting in bathroom shabby and needs updating
Hotel Castillo de Ateca
Set in Ateca’s old town, Hotel Castillo de Ateca is housed in a Moorish castle with a charming interior patio. It features a restaurant, and rooms overlooking Ateca and the surrounding mountains.Each bright room at Hotel Castillo de Ateca has simple, modern décor. All rooms have a TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom.El Fogón de Ateca Restaurant serves a range of local cuisine and has a varied wine selection. Gluten-free menus are available on prior request.The hotel is within 5 minutes’ walk of Ateca’s old city walls and the Jalón River. There is easy access to the A2 Motorway, which connects guests to Zaragoza and Calatayud within an hour.
- Staff very helpful, gave us advice for visits. Home-made food.
- Very pleasant place with castle, stork’s nest, indoor courtyard and good restaurant.
- Easy parking. Ideal location in the centre of the town. Hosts were excellent with attention to detail. Could not do enough to make our stay very enjoyable.
- Contemporary, comfortable hotel in the center of a small village. Not to be missed! Great food. Maria & Antonio attentive and friendly.
- Nice place in a small-medium village, not far from more touristic ones, but peaceful. Room ample and comfortable. Breakfast was good and dinner was fine. The owner was extremely friendly.
Hotel Castillo de Ayud
Hotel Castillo de Ayud is located in the center of Calatayud, in Aragón. It offers an extensive spa and modern, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a plasma TV.The Castillo de Ayud is connected to the Hotel Chalet de los Sánchez via a large terrace. Also connecting the hotels is a spa with wet and dry saunas, as well as a range of massage and beauty treatments.The hotel’s restaurant offers good-value daily menus as well as à la carte options. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The Piedra Monastery, surrounded by large, landscaped gardens, is just 16 mi from the Castillo de Ayud Hotel. Augusta Golf Course is 2.8 mi away.
- Breakfast was OK,snack bar was OK.Staff in bar were very good.The lady in charge of bar could see that my wife was distressed at breakfast,without even asking,she brought a cold drink to help her,so a big thank you to her.
- very good, well located, 5 min walk to the center. comfortable, clean. good price/quality relation
- Good location just a short walk from the city centre. Good and reasonably priced menu del dia.
- I did not use the restaurant for a main evening meal but the breakfasts are very good.
- Modern hotel. Smart, clean room. Although it was next to a busy road, it has excellent sound insulation and so it was quiet. Good breakfast.
Hotel Marivella is just off the A-2 Motorway, 7 minutes’ drive from Calatayud. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, TV and views of the mountains and pool.The Marivella’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food, specializing in roast lamb. Breakfast includes coffee, tea, milk or chocolate milk and 1 pastry or toasts.The hotel has a children’s playground, and you can go hiking or play golf nearby. Zaragoza is 45 minutes’ drive away. Free parking is available on site.
- Clean, basic fare of property and breakfast. Small room, no view.
- It’s well situated to break our journey at a reasonable price. It’s clean enough.
Hotel in Spanish style built to a high standard and well maintained.
Large restaurant run to a high standard plus cafe/bar open all hours.
Large car park.
Easy access to main roads.
The staff were so friendly and patient with my poor Spanish, in fact they helped me learn more. One member of staff went out of her way to give me a lift to the train station the day I departed for UK.
The steak in the resturant was done to perfection and I enjoyed the breakfast Spanish style. There is always plenty of food available at a very reasonable price and its always good.
This is my second visit there and I fully intend on going back next year.
Good location on N11a just off autovia and shown on Sat. Nav. under Marivella or post code.
Very friendly and efficient staff, excellent dinner at very reasonable price. Well maintained and equipped rooms and good as travelling stop or to explore area. Easy parking in hotel grounds and I think covered parking available for 8€.
Located in Calatayud and next to San Juan Church, Hotel Fornos features modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. It also has a restaurant.Each bright, air-conditioned room at Hotel Fornos has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom and heating.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Fornos’ restaurant. There is a small selection of cafes and bars in the center of Calatayud, a 5-minute walk away.The hotel has easy access to the N2 Motorway, which connects guests to Zaragoza and Calamocha in an hour.
- The stuff was very friendly, even if they don’t speak English they are helpful and kind. The hotel is located in the centre of the town. You can get everything easily but it’s loud as well.
- Just reasonable value for moey . No frills.Good position for all the sights
- We slept just one short night so our experience is not big.
- La ubicación del hotel y la amabilidad de los profesionales del hotel.
- Hotel sencillo pero muy limpio y personal.muy agradable. Piedes ir con tu.mascota sin cargo adicional. Situado en el mismo paseo principal y podiamos desayunar en la terraza que da al mismo. La habitacion no.muy grande y dava por detras. Por lo demas todo muy bien
Hotel Balneario Alhama de Aragón
Offering free WiFi and a spa, Hotel Balneario Alhama de Aragón features indoor and outdoor swimming pools. It is set near the thermal waters of the spa town of Alhama de Aragon.The hotel offers free outdoor parking and is located 16 mi from Calatayud and the AVE High-Speed Train Station. This historic town has famous Mudéjar buildings and there is also a Moorish fort.Rooms at the Hotel Balneario Alhama de Aragón are comfortable and bright. Each room is air-conditioned and some rooms are adapted for disabled guests.The hotel has a restaurant and a bar. There is also a nice garden. The hotel’s 24-hour reception offers a currency exchange service.The hotel spa has a sauna and a hydromassage bath. Massage and beauty treatments are available.
- Cosy, small town with historical church in the center. We chose to have dinner outside of the hotel. There were not many choices but we found a cosy local restaurant with quite good food but not cheep.
- The rooms are quite large and the bathrooms and very spacious as well. The grounds are quite pretty and in general it gives a good outward appearance.
- Comfortable, compact rooms Good wi-fi. Walking distance from center of the town.
- Instalaciones nuevas que facilitan la estancia. Donde el el relevante destino es al Monasterio de Piedra y su conjunto artístico “Donde el Agua marca el camino”
- Todo,la cama,la limpieza,el spa diurno y nocturno el personal,la zona,la piscina exterior…el desayuno sin gluten!!!todo .me gustó mucho
Hotel Sercotel Balneario Sicilia
Set in Aragon’s Mesa River Valley, Hotel Sercotel Balneario Sicilia uses the natural thermal waters of Jaraba. This historic spa hotel offers free access to its outdoor pool, gym and tennis courts.Hotel Sercotel Balneario Sicilia is just 7.5 mi from the cliffs and waterfalls of Monasterio de Piedra Natural Park. The Mudejar city of Calatayud is 25 mi away and Zaragoza is 78 mi away.Rooms at Hotel Sercotel Balneario Sicilia are bright and elegant. They include air-conditioning and a TV.The hotel’s restaurant serves both buffet and à la carte meals. The café-bar offers free WiFi and an outdoor terrace area.All guests at Hotel Sercotel Balneario Sicilia enjoy free morning access to the spa’s thermal cave. The hotel also offers free walking tours and yoga classes.Full spa access comes at an extra cost, and includes thermal pools, a sauna and Hammam, as well as health and beauty treatments.
- I liked very much pool and treatments available, both variety and quality. Besides, these facilities are clean and comfortable.
Desde luego el lugar. Es ideal. El alojamiento es bueno si bien había pedido habitaciones en la zona nueva y no las logré, pese a haberlo reservado con más de un mes de antelación.
En ocasiones la recepción es poco ágil en las respuestas si bien resulta injusto hablar en general porque hay muchas diferencias de trato
Molesta en el comedor, al estar en media pensión, que haya que esperar que se designe una mesa cada día. Gusta que, estando una semana pueda uno sentirse más “en casa”
Muy bien la cocina
Excelente el tema de masajes por la atención y competencia del personal.
Disponer de bicicletas a las 8 a.m para paseo antes del desayuno.
La piscina termal de La cueva te comunica con el agua en su entorno original saliendo de la roca. El fundador del balneario, Sr. Sicilia, tenía visión de futuro.
- El lugar, la tranquilidad, las instalaciones y la piscina de aguas termales.
- La habitación perfecta, el desayuno correcto, la comida fuera de oferta bien, pero un poco cara. Los servicios muy bien.
Hotel Termas Balneario Termas Pallares
Hotel Termas Balneario Termas Pallares can be found in Alhama de Aragón, 1 hour away from Madrid by AVE train. Set in a 19th-century building, it features a restaurant, lounge and spa with thermal baths.Rooms at the Termas Pallares are spacious and have contemporary décor. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a safety deposit box.The Termas’ restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine. There is also a café-bar, serving drinks and snacks.The Balneario spa offers massages, wraps and treatments. There are also thermal baths and a pool. Guests have access to the resort’s thermal lake, which stays at 32ºC all year round.The resort is just 30 minutes’ drive from Calatayud. Zaragoza is approximately 71 mi away, while Madrid can be reached in 2 hours, by car.
- This was a two day stop over on way to Southern Spain. Very Spanish experience – we really enjoyed the spa which was like a Roman bath and children were enchanted by swimming in the lake. We can’t speak Spanish but the staff were all super helpful. Would definitely stay here again.
- Great hotel and great experiencie at the lake. Beautiful location. Staff was really nice and kind
- The spa and naturally heated lake were fabulous. I liked the old world style of the hotel, atmospheric dining room and cafe in the old casino. Breakfast was good, room comfortable.
- The lake was a wonder breakfast you could not have what any more fab
- El desayuno muy completo, soy celiaca y tuve a mi disposición pan sin gluten recién tostado.
Hotel Balneario de La Virgen
Hotel Balneario de la Virgen is set in the natural spa resort of Jaraba, in the valley of the River Mesa. The well-equipped spa center includes a sauna and hot tub.Guests at Hotel Balneario de la Virgen can try hydrotherapy, physiotherapy and beauty treatments at one of the oldest spa centers in Spain. The complex is surrounded by gardens and has a large thermal pool.The restaurant at the Balneario de la Virgen serves characteristic meals from the region. Set menus are available. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and each room is en suite.Free public parking is offered on site. Nearby sights include the 12th-century Monasterio de Piedra, 9.3 mi away. The city of Calatayud is only 25 mi away.
- La tranquilidad en general estaba rmuy bien ya lo recomendado para los amigos
- Desayuno abundante , lago termal incluido en el precio. Las vistas de los cañones cercanos al hotel y le ermita son preciosas. Pedimos cama de matrimonio y la habitacion disponia de una.
- El personal muy atento con los clientes. El lugar del alojamiento, comida 10.sera de baile,
- El paisaje. La situacion donde se encuentra el balneario es muy bonita
- El lago termal, pero en realidad todos los parajes que rodean el balneario son fantásticos. Ideales para dar largos paseos por la montaña y después relajarse en el agua templada del lago.
Top Hotels In Olvés Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Olvés Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Olvés Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Olvés Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!