10 Best Hotels To Stay In Olsón Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Olsón Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Olsón Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olsón Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olsón Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Olsón Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Olsón Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Olsón Aragon:
Hotel Posada Al Vent – Adults Only
Offering a restaurant, a terrace with mountain views, and free WiFi access, Hotel Posada Al Vent is set in a 16th-century house of traditional stone construction, located in Coscojuela de Sobrarbe.Each room here will provide you with a TV and a DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy a lake view or mountain view from the property.At Hotel Posada Al Vent you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk, luggage storage, ski pass purchase and ski storage.You can drive to Mediano Lake in about 10 minutes, and Sierra de Guara Mountain is 17 mi away.
This is a first class hotel in a tranquil setting, and peaceful ambience. Everything is superb and the hosts are very attentive to the customer’s needs.
It’s a very beautiful, lovely and relaxing place furnished with a lot of love to detail. The breakfast and the dinner were delicious, away from the ordinary. All in all two great hosts and not to forget the cute dog.
Muchas gracias por el buen tiempo!
- A beautiful peaceful setting in a quiet little village. Fantastic views and comfortable, spotlessly clean rooms. Daniel and Lucia were so warm and welcoming and the food was absolutely beautiful….flavours, presentation, quality…perfect! We absolutely loved our evening meal and looked forward to our breakfast each morning so much!
- Spacious comfy room with excellent King Size bed. Modern bathroom with large shower. Superb hosts and the food was excellent. A small, quality boutique Hotel (in a renovated 15th Century home), superbly managed by the owners. In a tiny village with a magnificent mountain backdrop, & only 11km from Ainsa.
Superb accommodation and food in an amazing location. Welcoming and friendly hosts.
The whole experience was amazing and I highly recommend staying here.
- This is a first class hotel in a tranquil setting, and peaceful ambience. Everything is superb and the hosts are very attentive to the customer’s needs.
Hotel Meson de L’Ainsa
Meson de L’Ainsa’s rooms have free Wi-Fi, HD TV and views of the Medieval town of Ainsa, in the Pyrenees. This modern hotel is set on the banks of the River Ara.All rooms have views of the mountains or of the river and charming historic center of Ainsa.In the summer, guests have free access to the town’s public swimming pool, 5 minutes’ walk away. Staff at the hotel can provide maps and information about the region.The Meson de L’Ainsa has a traditional restaurant with home-made Pyrenean cuisine. It also serves wines from nearby Somontano.The property has free parking for cars, as well as secure bicycle parking.
- The location , cleanliness & helpful, friendly staff.
- It had that best view of the village on the hill and easy access to the town. Also. FREE PARKING ..
- Excellent value for money hotel, excellent location and secure parking, breakfast is well worth having.
- The food was fine, the room was fine, but nothing outstanding. It was just a one night stay, so good enough.
- The views were amazing of the mountains , lovely hotel will definitely stay again, the bathroom was huge
Hotel & SPA Peña Montañesa
Set in the Aragonese Pyrenees, 0.9 mi from Ainsa, Hotel Peña Montañesa features an indoor pool, hot tub and seasonal outdoor pool. Set in gardens, the hotel also offers mountain views and a tennis court.All rooms have air conditioning and heating, and feature a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bath tub. Some rooms have a spa bath and a terrace.The hotel’s restaurant offers set menus and à la carte options. There are 2 dining rooms, one of which has a covered terrace with panoramic mountain views.The hotel’s seasonal outdoor pool, surrounded by pretty gardens, features scenic views of the Pyrenees, and there is also a children’s playground.There is a tour desk and the hotel is around 6.2 mi from the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. The town of Ainsa is a declared historic monument of artistic value.
- Good base from which to explore the area, walkable to Aínsa. Good, clean and comfy room, would like a balcony next time to enjoy the fantastic mountain views and scenery. Excellent facilities.
- Location an easy 2 min drive from the town centre but not walking distance for most. Very safe location and easy parking. Friendly staff.
Good breakfast, fresh fruit, yogurts, cooked food…. restaurant with a fantastic view
large spacious room with lovely view with balcony
large swimming pool
plenty of free parking
- Room very spacious. Good breakfast lovely spa..though expensive
- Perfect Mountain View. Nice garden. Buffet at the restaurant reasonable.
Hotel Villa Románica
Hotel Villa Romanica is set in a restored medieval house in the historic quarter of Ainsa, right in Santo Domingo Square. It features a terrace and spectacular views of the Pyrenees.Set within a natural setting, guests can practice a wide range of activities including fishing, hiking and mountain sports. The entrance of Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 30 minutes’ drive away.Bright rooms at the Villa Romanica feature rustic décor and have central heating, air conditioning and a TV. The private bathrooms can have shower or bath. Rooms are cleaned daily.Breakfast is served in the hotel’s dining room and can include pastries, toasts made with local bread, cold meats, coffee or tea and fruit juices. There are numerous restaurants in the area.Hotel Villa Romanica also has a communal lounge and free Wi-Fi throughout. Tourist information can be provided at the reception. A free covered motorcycle and bicycle parking is available on site.
- The location is superb in the old town, with a small balcony (with chairs & table) looking out over the river to the mountains beyond. The staff were friendly but not much in evidence.
- Fantastic location, awesome view of the valley, quaint, clean, free parking, the town is so so relaxing and beautiful. Great value for money. Thanks
Great view a little antiquated. One towel had lots of holes in it.
- Excellent location in the old part of the town, pretty buildings and great bars and restaurants close by. Staff were nice and breakfast was good at a little extra cost. We were offered fruit to replace meat and cheese, which was kind. Secure parking for the motorcycle was provided in a basement garage. Be aware it’s a very steep entrance to garage. But great to have that. Room was nice with a balcony that had a fantastic view.
Great location with a great breakfast for €5!
From our balcony the views were unbeatable
Bodegas De Arnes – Adults Only
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Set in a striking 18th-century building in the countryside outside Graus, Bodegas de Arnés offers views of the surrounding Pre-Pyrenees. Free WiFi and rooms with hydro-massage showers are on offer.The Arnés has bright décor combined with original features such as beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. Each luxurious room has a balcony, TV and a spacious bathroom.Traditional Aragonese cuisine is on offer in the Bodegas’ restaurant, featuring innovative dishes made with healthy, quality ingredients. There is also a café-bar. Guests can relax on the hotel terrace, which overlooks the property’s pretty grounds.The hotel is set on the Somontano Wine Route and its scenic location is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing. Huesca and Lleida airports can be reached in less than 1 hour by car.
Staying in Bodegas de Arnes was a class 1 experience which will definitely have to be repeated.
Amazing food and personal treatment from the owners made our 4 day staying an unforgettable holiday.
Thank you again and hasta pronto 😉
- Exceptional welcome and service in a small medical emergency – they could not have been kinder or more helpful. Delicious and beautifully presented food.
- We were treated incredibly well and the owners were very helpful in every way. A true getaway in a beautiful building. Special details, yummy cuisine and wine as well as staff-owner attitude made a big difference! We really felt like pampered guests!!
Everything is perfect. VERY nice staff awaited for us till late evening, lit up all outdoor lights, so we could found the hotel from the road easily.
Room was awesome.
It’s quite place, fresh air, nice rooms. Perfect!
- BEST hosts provided personalized day trip itineraries and BEST local cuisine.
- Staying in Bodegas de Arnes was a class 1 experience which will definitely have to be repeated.
Nestled in the Aragonese village of Labuerda, this charming hotel has a terrace with great views of the surrounding countryside. It is located in a quiet area 3 minutes’ drive from Aínsa.The hotel is set close to Cinca River and Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. You can practice skiing in the winter months and over the summer enjoy rambling, climbing or potholing in nearby Guara. Motorbikes and bicycles can be parked in the hotel garage.The hotel has a lounge with a fireplace and free WiFi. Guests can also use the public swimming pool, located 2 minutes’ walk away, for free. All rooms include a TV with English and French channels.Head to the Hotel Turmo’s pleasant restaurant where you can sample characteristic, mountain cuisine and home-made cookery. Grab a snack from the cafe from 09:00 until 23:00.
- Good cheap dinner and fine breakfast. Good sized room and pleasant staff
- Lovely room with mountain view and balcony. Good parking outside the hotel. Friendly staff and generous restaurant.
- Friendlyness and flexibility of the staff, great meals, good value for money
Airconditioning, the food in the restaurant, great breakfast and dinner for a great price.
The swimming pool of the village was very close and free for hotel guests. The pool was almost private with a nice view on the mountains.
- Great value meal in restaurant. Breakfast even better value!
Los Siete Reyes
An old carefully restored traditional mansion in the unique setting in the historic center of the stunning medieval town of Ainsa.The hotel has 6 light ample rooms that have been created using wood, stone and alabaster making a comfortable, elegant base to use while discovering the Pyrenees and all its splendor.Ainsa is located between the National Park of Ordesa and the Posets-Maladeta and Sierra de Guara Natural Parks. An ideal location for outdoor pursuits.
- Loved this hotel! Room was very roomy & beautifully designed! Staff were excellent went out of their way to offer advice etc. Very friendly nothing a problem. Nice breakfast in stunning wine cellar!
Beautiful room in a beautiful little town.
Really excellent meal at the restaurant across the plaza.
Very substantial breakfast
- Location is excellent. Room is one of the best we have stayed in on our travels around the world; absolutely outstanding and on a par with 5* and above.
Very friendly staff, helpful with lots of recommendations for excursions in the surrounding area. We felt immediately at home. Wonderful atmosphere.
In the summer breakfast is served outside in the arcade facing the medieval square. Wonderfull!
We had a nice and very large room on the second floor with view to the mountains. Very large double bed.
Parking is easy within 5 minutes walk. The hotel gives you a parking ticket. It’s possible to unload the car in front of the hotel after you have checked in.
The reception is located in the shop right next to the hotel.
Ainsa is a great city and remember to check out the restaurant Callizo, if you want a unique restaurant experience.
- This place is amazing! First and foremost – the view from the room, the mountains, the tranquility, everything you wish for on a vacation! The room itself is perfect – lots of room for everything, huge comfy bed, large bathroom, all clean and modern, though the building is a part of the old city, it is perfectly renovated. Staff is very very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
Hotel Casa Tejedor
Located in the Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve, Casa Tejedor offers heated, country-style rooms and fantastic views of the surrounding countryside. It has an outdoor swimming pool.Casa Tejedor’s rooms feature tiled flooring and a rustic décor. All are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. Bathroom amenities are included.The restaurant serves home-made dishes and offers a wide selection of Somontano wines. There is also a bar and terrace with mountain views.Casa Tejedor can provide more information about outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including canyoning, hiking, rock climbing and horse riding. Guests can also book excursions through the guest house. Free Wi-fi is available in public areas.
- Very nice hotel in the very heart of the Sierra de Guara. The half board stay was a very good pick as the food is god and there are not many other restaurants in the surrounding. The staff is very nice and helpful. The room are confortable enough. The location is excellent.
- Everything, nice facilities and beautiful environment
- We loved this hotel! We felt really really looked after and enjoyed everything about it: comfortable, clean room; delicious food; friendly welcome and all-round fabulous hospitality! We came here to go walking and the surrounding area is stunning.
- Very nice hotel with good restaurant, limited breakfast.
Finding this hotel was very easy since it overlooks the Main Street in the small village. The building is beautiful and exactly as the photos online show. I was impressed with the size of the room which was larger than a typical room in Europe. The beds were very comfortable! We enjoyed having air conditioning in the hottest time of summer for this region. The view from the room was very nice. The room felt very fancy for the price as well since this is a newer hotel.
On our second morning we at breakfast at the hotel of eggs and jamon, which was excellent!
We learned that this is a family-run hotel and that we were being served by the owner.
Set on the bank of Vero River, in the heart of the medieval village of Alquézar, Hotel Castillo offers features stylish rooms with views of the town and surrounding mountains.All rooms are elegantly decorated, with classic furniture. They feature a seating area with armchairs, a dressing table or a desk, and flat-screen TV. Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and heating are available in all areas.The property is set within Sierra de Guara Nature Reserve, and activities such as canyoning, rock climbing, and potholing are widely practiced in the area. You can also visit Colegiata de Santa Maria Church or Castillo Colegiata Castle, both a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
- Attractive small hotel with great views from our room with lovely balcony. Very comfortable room with nice furnishings. Breakfast was good.
- Staff were lovely. Room was clean and spacious. It was a beautiful hotel in a beautiful town. Highly recommended
- Very clean room, great location, and nice staff. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of accommodation that was available in such a remote town.
- The room was beautifully presented with a view of the castle and surrounding countryside. There are good restaurants and lovely walks. The hotel is situated in the heart of the village and there are lots of pretty streets to explore as well as the surroundings.
- Very comfy bed, views from bedroom, breakfast on our own balcony overlooking the valley, watching eagles soar above us, atmosphere in the town (safe, friendly, magnificent views, rustic charm). Walking the Rita de las Paserelas, although it is quite difficult to get down to the river bed; and the St. Joan sardine fest on Saturday evening
Hotel Boutique Maribel (Adult Only)
Hotel Boutique Maribel is in Alquézar, on the edge of Aragón’s Sierra de los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve. Its stylish suites feature a plasma TV, hydromassage bath and free Wi-Fi.The large, air-conditioned rooms at the Maribel combine classic and modern design. Each one has a separate seating area, satellite TV and a private balcony.A home-made breakfast is served daily in the dining room. The hotel’s Casa Gervasio Restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food and has an attractive terrace.The Maribel has easy access from the A22 and A23 Motorways. Lleida and Zaragoza are around 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Location. Reasonable breakfast on a par with others. Secure parking
- Beautifully decorated room and hotel in general. Good breakfast but no choice and same every day.
- Beds were extra comfortable, jaccuzi was great, furnishings were quality but unusual. Breakfast, which was included in the price, was exceptionally good.
- Beautifully renovated small hotel in a picturesque village. Very comfortable room, bathroom well appointed, very quiet. Excellent, delicious breakfast with a very good selection. Car park very close to hand.
La atención exquisita, la decoración impresionante, la habitación muy confortable, el desayuno exquisito, completo y variado
El cuidado de los detalles, desde el aparcamiento hasta el mínimo detalle en la decoración y las medidas de confort
Top Hotels In Olsón Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Olsón Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Olsón Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Olsón Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!