10 Best Hotels To Stay In Olost Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Olost Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Olost Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olost Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olost Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Olost Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Olost Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Olost Catalonia:
La Torre del Vilar
La Torre del Vilar is located 1.2 mi outside Santa Eulàlia de Ríuprimer, in the beautiful Catalan countryside. Set in extensive gardens, it offers an outdoor pool and free bicycle hire.The property has a multi-sports court for basketball, badminton and other sports. You can hire a Segway or electric bike on site, and there are many attractive walking routes nearby. Horse riding and mushroom picking trips are also offered.The air-conditioned rooms at La Torre del Vilar feature rustic décor with stone walls. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan food, and there is also a bar. The property also has a relaxing TV lounge with a fireplace, as well as a room with a hot tub.Central Vic is a 15-minute drive from La Torre del Vilar. You can drive to Barcelona or the beaches of the Costa Brava in an hour.
- Great location with friendly staff and rectified problems we had quickly. Food was excellent, we asked for whatever was good and was. Very meat orientated.
- Calm ,clean,amazing place ,very friendly staff !!!!
- Fantastic hosts. Very friendly and they do everything to ensure you have the best possible vacation. Rustic Catalyn food is amazing. We can not rate this hotel highly enough. We will definitely be returning. Absolutely brilliant!
- Like staying with good friends – attentive but not intrusive. Room with an attractive balcony with great viewd
- Amazing host, food, ambiance and overall dream stay.
Hotel J. Balmes Vic
This hotel offers stylish and simple bedrooms with modern facilities. It lies in a modern area of Vic, just outside the historic heart of this ancient Catalan city.Keep up to date and email friends using the free, Wi-Fi internet connection available throughout the Hotel J. Balmes. After a busy day of activities and exploring the sights, enjoy a drink in the Balmes’s bar. The cafe offers a buffet breakfast.The rooms are simple parquet floors and floor-length windows offering plenty of natural light.From the Balmes’s ideal location you can easily walk to the sights of Vic. Take the pleasant stroll through cobbled streets to the huge main square and enjoy a coffee in one of the authentic cafes. Admire views of the Neoclassical Cathedral and enjoy a walk along the river.
- Everything, the place,the service the breakfast,the room😉
- Free parking and toiletries in the bathroom. Close to hospital (if that is what you need).
- A nice quiet place. My room had a view on the mountains.
The bed was comfortable.
The bathroom was clean and bigger than expected
- This is a comfortable hotel within walking distance of the old city center. It is located near a hospital and is not in a particularly interesting neighborhood. But because of that, parking was easy and it was easy to get to. Restaurants were closer to the old city so we pretty much spent the day and evening in the old city and just went back to the hotel in the evening.
Located just outside the historic center of Vic, the Can Pamplona offers contemporary rooms with a private terrace and air conditioning. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.The rooms at Hotel Can Pamplona are elegantly decorated. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.A buffet breakfast is served and there is a bar-cafeteria.Vic Cathedral and Plaza Major are 10 minutes’ walk from Can Pamplona. The RENFE Train Station is just 1,650 feet away, with links to Barcelona, Girona and the ski resort of La Molina.
- Very comfortable bed. Terrace great for a lazy evening
There’s free parking right behind the hotel – very convenient.
And the room usually includes a big balcony with a table and chairs, so you can spend a warm evening there.
Hotel is easy to find from the road and it takes near 10-15min by feet to reach the center of the city.
The room was clean and nice, and I loved the bathroom with rainforest shower)
The breakfast is average: bread, meat and cheese for sandwiches, some fruits (not very wide choice). cereals etc.
- Staff was very friendly and breakfast was excellent.
- Renovated hotel with modern decor. Very professional and helpfull staff. They have all the solutions you can need. The breakfast was really good, quantity and quality of the local products. Perfect location: 10 minutes to the center.
- Nice modern hotel. Don’t let the old exteriors fool you, the interiors were recently reconstructed and everything (except for that scarry elevator) was new&clean. Reception ladies were so nice, always smiling.
Estació Del Nord
Estació del Nord is on the top floor of the Renfe train station in central Vic. It offers modern, minimalist rooms with free Wi-Fi connection and a flat-screen TV.All rooms at the Hotel Estació del Nord are equipped with air conditioning and central heating. They are also soundproofed and contain a work desk.Breakfast is served daily at Estació Del Nord.Vic’s charming old town is a 10-minute walk away. Here you can find the Roman Temple and the Plaça Major. A range of shops and restaurants can be found within 650 feet of the hotel.
- Right above the railway station, no elevator for heavy suitcases. Suitable for a night for young person if no other place could be found.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room is properly isolated, which is important in a train station.
- Good location. Near to center of Vic and to free parking. Sparkling clean, quite rooms.
- I can even use WiFi even when I am waiting for the train, because hotel is right on top of the train station.
- Location in between rail and bus stations.We arrived by train and left by bus.
Hotel Sant Quirze De Besora
The hotel has a quiet and beautiful location, ideal for nature walks, skiing, and cycling trips. It offers a good base for relaxation and great views of the River Ter.The Hotel Sant Quirze De Besora has large rooms with a view of the river and free internet.When you are not enjoying your room or the hotels restaurant, you can visit the Montesquiu medieval castle, the ski slopes in Valle Nuria or the picturesque towns such as Vic, Ribes de Freser, Ripoll or Camprodon.
Very clean hotel, nice views of the town and river, great place to stop on our trip.
We would go back.
- The hotel is ideally located, on the banks of river Ter, for exploring the natural beauty of this region; it is also located within easy walking distance from the city centre. The room had a small balcony overlooking the river and the bridge and it was spacious and clean with comfortable beds; the Wi-Fi worked well. The host was excellent, served us tasty meals in the hotel’s restaurant /bar (popular amongst locals too) at reasonable prices and put in every effort to make our stay, very pleasant. Would not hesitate to recommend or return in the near future.
- The rooms were clean. The bathrooms were extra clean and well maintained. No nasty odours at all anywhere. The staff welcomed us warmly and were very attentive. They served good food and drinks at their bar/cafeteria downstairs at a very affordable price and with a calm and friendly ambience.
- The welcome was excellent and the staff were very eager to please and very sympathetic to our limited Spanish (slightly to my surprise given its location, my better French was a non starter). I would like to do some more research to see whether the regular train service from across the river would make this a good base to explore Barcelona.
- The people working there were friendly, and the whole hotel seemed to be newly refurbished, spacious and clean. There was a nice view of the river from the room. The área is very nice for hiking and exploring. We went on the low season, and many of the restaurants in the village were closed, but the attendants recommended nice restaurants in nearby villages that weren’t expensive. The breakfasts were nice as well.
- Very clean hotel, nice views of the town and river, great place to stop on our trip.
Up Rooms Vic Hotel
UP Rooms Vic has a restaurant which is featured in the Michelin Guide. The hotel offers a tour desk and free Wi-Fi internet in all the property.This modern hotel is set in the historic center of Vic, a short walk from Plaza Mayor and the Cathedral.UP Rooms Vic is 2,300 feet from Vic Train and Bus Station. From here, there are direct connections to Girona and Barcelona. There are also regular trains to the Pyrenees, including the ski resort of La Molina.Rooms at UP Rooms Vic offer a pillow menu and air conditioning. Rooms also have satellite TV, a mini-bar and a safety deposit box.The hotel’s restaurant offers characteristic regional food and uses local produce. A varied breakfast buffet is served each morning.
- Very modern accommodation with design furniture in common areas and room; modern bathroom with nice amenities; good breakfast
- Breakfast very nice. Also really good that can help yourself to free tea and coffee and biscuits (and sweets) at any time of day.
- It was a good stay overall, but it wasn’t particularly “stand out”. I think for the price I would expect a little more – especially considering we were originally placed in one of the non-refurbished rooms. We complained and thankfully we were moved to one of the renovated rooms, which we greatly appreciated. The bathroom was amazing, I have to say. Furthermore it was very clean and perfectly located.
- Friendly staff, great location just 5 minutes walk to town square.
- The rooms were very comfortable. The location was perfect for shopping, restaurants and bars. Also very close to the venues where the Tar international football tournament get played
Set in the center of Manlleu, Hotel Torres features 2 restaurants, and rooms with free Wi-Fi. It offers easy access to the C17 Motorway and is a 15-minute drive from the center of Vic or Torelló.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Torres has simple décor. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.La Fonda and Torres Petit restaurants serve a range of traditional Catalan cuisine, as well as tapas dishes and local wines. A buffet breakfast is served daily.The countryside surrounding Manlleu is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding. Olot and Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Park can be reached in 35 minutes by car.Girona and Barcelona are approximately 1 hour’s drive away. The nearest beaches are approximately 43 mi from the hotel.
- The staff were very friendly and flexibkle and always willing to make the staff enjoyable
- There was parking and it was close to my business meeting
- The breakfast was very delicious, the coffee was perfect.
- Dinner in the Hotel Restaurant was good, various, quick and all for reasonable money.
- Zeer behulpzame mensen. Ik had veel bagage op mn motor en die hebben ze naar boven gebracht. Verder een ruime kamer met mooie badkamer. Goed ontbijt! Parkeergarage 30 m verderop waar ik mn motor voor 3 euro mocht stallen voor de nacht. Menu voor 13,50 incl fles wijn. Goeie kwaliteit/prijsverhouding!
This hotel in Santa Eugènia de Berga, 3 kms outside Vic, offers views of the Pyrenees. There is free parking, and its air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.All heated rooms at the Hotel Arumí also come with a pillow menu. Bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer. Some rooms have king size beds.The Arumí has a gourmet restaurant with selected and seasonal produce. A buffet breakfast is served and 24-hour room service is available.There is a public garden and children’s play area just in front of the hotel; and Barcelona is an hour’s drive away.
- All the areas very comfortable and clean all the time , also the staff was very friendly !!
- Comfortable modern hotel close to town , and not far from the motorway. Staff were excellent , Restaurant next door was recommended by staff and was very good. Would i stay there again, definately.
- Chambre spacieuse, grand lit, accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite, place de parking en face de l’hôtel.
- Excellente hôtel propre douillet calme bien positionné avec parking rien à redire concernant la qualité pour le prix
- c est la 3eme fois que l on vient, ca veut tout dire
This country hotel is located in the village of Seva, just outside Catalunya’s beautiful Montseny Nature Reserve. It offers soundproofed rooms with a private balcony, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Hotel Seva feature parquet floors and central heating. Each one comes with a private bathroom and a work desk.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Catalan food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Catalunya. Montanyà Golf Course is just 5 minutes’ drive away.The town of Vic is 15 minutes’ drive from the Hotel Seva. You can drive to Girona Airport in just under an hour.
- The hotel is very pleasant and the rooms are comfortable. All very clean. The staff was super nice and accommodating. Lots of parking spaces available.
- Very friendly people. Nice location just outside Seva. Large and clean room. Our bicycles could we park inside. Good beds and good WiFi. There is a lift. And the restaurant is just around the corner. We had a nice breakfast for only 14 euros extra for two people. Also dinner was okay.
This was our second visit to this small hotel. The rooms are in a separate building to the bar and restaurant. They are of a good quality, clean and tidy with all the standard facilities one expects. The restaurant serves generous portions, with a menu only in Spanish and Catalan there can be some entertainment in selections !
The staff we met were friendly and engaging and welcomed us warmly. We all liked it here !
Simple room, but bonus points for a nice spacious bathroom (though showerhead – handheld -was awkward in use) with a towel heating rack. Also a nice little balcony to sit on (2nd floor).
Bed comfortable, but not heavenly.
- Great location in the mountains. A vibrant feel with the popular restaurant. Ample parking. Well presented, modern accommodation, mixed with traditional hospitality.
Montanyà Hotel & Lodge
Montanyà Hotel & Lodge is located in Catalunya’s beautiful Montseny Nature Reserve, just outside Seva. It has a spa, tennis court and indoor and outdoor pools. Free parking is also available.The hotel’s spacious spa features a gym and a hydrothermal circuit with jets, several pools and a sauna. There are also masseurs specialized in Reiki and beauty treatments.All rooms comes with free WiFi, a satellite TV, and a closed circuit music. There is a mini-bar and a safe.Montanyà Hotel & Lodge’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food using seasonal and local produce. There is also a bar.Montanyà Golf Course is 2.5 mi from the hotel, and the Circuit de Catalunya at Montmeló is nearby.
- The room was huge, and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast is great, and the lunch buffet option is very good, although a little pricey. We had dinner in the bar, instead of the restaurant, and we enjoyed it a lot.
- Staff were helpful and friendly, location was quite and ideal for our needs – we were on a road trip around the area.
- The location of the hotel is amazing with incredible views, and great routes for walking.
- Breakfast buffet was great, liked the spa centre (though access is a bit pricy.)
- Nice rural location, although you need a car to move around. During summer was really nice with warm weather, spa services (really good massage) and chilling at the outdoor pool. Now the outside pool was closed but it still was really nice.
Top Hotels In Olost Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Olost Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Olost Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Olost Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!