10 Best Hotels To Stay In Olmedillas Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Olmedillas Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Olmedillas Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olmedillas Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olmedillas Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Olmedillas Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Olmedillas Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Olmedillas Castilla-la Mancha:
El Balcón De Alboreca
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a garden with children’s playground, El Balcón De Alboreca offers rooms a 12-minute drive from Sigüenza. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.Furnished with wood-beamed ceilings and parquet floors, rooms have mountain and garden views, and are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a spa bath.A characteristic breakfast is served daily in the shared lounge, including hot beverages and sweet pastries. Savory products are also available.Barranco del Río Dulce Natural Park is a 20-minute drive from El Balcón De Alboreca, while Arcos de Jalón is 25 mi away. Guadalajara is a 1-hour drive from the property
- Ha sido una experiencia increíble. El sitio está impoluto, el desayuno genial y la amabilidad de la propietria es increíble. Una estancia ideal si buscas tranquilidad, un remanso de paz.
- La propietaria fue muy amable con nosotros. el sitio es muy tranquilo y acogedor.
- Dar un paseo por el campo, y perderte entre los campos de hortaliza y riachuelo que pasa por allí.
- La ubicación es perfecta para poder visitar Siguenza y Medinaceli
- Tranquilidad del lugar. Alojamiento cómodo, con una relación calidad precio muy equilibrada. La atención y simpatía de la familia que gestiona el hotel. Lo suficientemente retirado para disfrutar de la naturaleza, pero a su vez cerca de lugares donde encontrar lo que uno pueda necesitar. Parajes pintorescos para visitar muy a mano, vamos, que quien se aburra, es porque quiere (que también es buena opción). Un desayuno sencillo, pero estupendo.
Hotel Spa Salinas de Imón
Located in the Guadalajara Mountains, this 17th-century manor house offers a spa, a gym and seasonal outdoor pool. Each individually decorated room includes free WiFi, TV and a mini-bar.Hotel&Spa Salinas de Imón is set within the Sierra Norte de Guadalajara Nature Reserve, a 90-minute drive from Madrid. The historic towns of Sigüenza and Atienza are both within a 15-minute drive.Rooms at the Salinas de Imón feature elegant themed décor and antique-style furniture. All rooms have central heating, a fan and a private bathroom with amenities.The hotel’s spa includes a sauna, hot tub and massage service. Salinas de Imón also has a sun terrace, stylish lounge areas and a traditional restaurant.
- Suite was great. The room was huge and very comfortable. Parking was just in front of the hotel. The decoration was great. The town was also original. There is one bar which is close to the hotel.
- A wonderful location and building. Very comfortable, but unfortunately due we believe to a death in the family, normal restaurant facilities were not available. However thanks to the kindness of the management we were able to eat excellent food brought over from the nearby Venta.
- The decoración was great, really nice food and great breakfast. Staff were very attentive.
- Me encantó el hotel y la ubicación inmejorable. Fue una elección perfecta. El desayuno y la atención de los dueños fue buenísima
- La estancia muy agradable, el hotel muy confortable, calidad precio correcto, el servicio y la limpieza muy bien, el personal muy correcto en el trato, la piscina y el spa excelente, un sitio muy tranquilo sin ruidos para descansar, muy recomendable para pasar unos días en familia. La ubicación es buena para desplazarte a muchos lugares diferentes, pueblos bonitos, para hacer distintas actividades. En general muy bien.
Parador de Siguenza
Housed in a superb and well-preserved Arab fortress, dating from the 12th century, the Siguënza provides magnificent accommodations for exploring the historical region of Castilla La Mancha.Enjoy a relaxing stroll around the gardens in Parador de Turismo de Siguenza, or keep cool in the cobbled courtyard of the hotel. You can also admire the stunning architecture of this building and visit the on-site, 13th century Romanesque chapel and impressive hallways.Dine in style in the hotel’s restaurant, where you can sample traditional-style cuisine in the beautiful stone-walled room equipped with archways. Gluten-free and vegetarian menus are available.The hotel’s rooms are equipped with Castilian-style furniture and are tranquil spaces where you can rest. The hotel is officially adapted for guests with reduced mobility.
- The location. It’s a very special place – both the Parador, the village and its history.
- To stay in this really outstanding building was a great experience!
- A real Castle, what else can you say, amazing building with a Tour only for guests. A real Middle Age experience. Like in all Paradores the breakfast is outstanding and the parking for free.
- Best location in Siguenza. Nice quiet hotel in a medieval castle in the old town. Top restaurant.
- The experience of being in the castle and the attention to detail in the decor and furnishings.
Located in the historic village of Medinaceli, Hotel Medina Salim is built within the Roman-Medieval city walls. It offers a spa with hot tub and spectacular views over Arbuxuelo Valley.There are 10 elegant rooms at the Medina Salim, 8 with balcony and views of the countryside and 2 with views of the town and adapted for disabled guests. They all have a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.A lounge that opens onto a terrace is available for all guests, and has a snack bar service. There is also a restaurant that serves a daily buffet breakfast.Hotel Medina Salim is 150 feet from the village’s Roman Arch. Soria is 47 mi away.
- Beautifully situated on a hillside with a nice view for those who had a room facing the view…
- Location good with great views. Clean and modern, situated in a historic village. Parking outside, though if more than 4 cars already there would need to park 100metres away. Breakfast good, will need to ask for scrambled eggs from the miserable chef/waiter person. Coffee nice.
- An exquisite hotel in a beautiful location! There was private parking available for the motorbike. We got a gorgeous large room, with a huge bed, and a beautiful shower room. The views from the window were stunning! Breakfast was gorgeous, much more than we were expecting. The village was lovely, all old stone with every building refurbished to fit in. There are Roman arches and a beautiful Roman mosaic to see too. Definitely worth a visit. It was quiet while we were there but we didn’t mind, easier to explore without loads of people there. A real gem of a hotel and a stunning village!
Modern, ultra clean and very well decorated boutique hotel sat in a ideal location on a hilltop about 3k from the main motorway between Madrid and Zaragosa. The village itself is very popular with tourists as many of its old buildings have been renovated to a high standard. We stayed on a Sunday night and whilst a lot of restaurants in the village close in the evening we found a bar with tapas easily enough. Other places don’t server dinner until 9pm!
Parking is in a secure restricted access area a few meters down from the hotel.
We booked and used the hotel spa area for a hour and it was well worth it. As with other reviews breakfast is amazing.
- Great location, very new, fantastic breakfast. Excellent hotel.
Soños Del Jalon
Soños Del Jalon is a 3-star property located in Esteras de Medina. Among the various facilities are a garden, a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels.At Soños Del Jalon, rooms contain a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Sigüenza is 11 miles from Soños Del Jalon.
- Delightful rural house. Very clean rooms with simple breakfast. Mavi is a very attentive, super host. We had two rooms and the house was comfortable for the one night stay. We arrived a bit late and she promptly offered to fix a light meal which was a better option for us instead of driving to a restaurant. Overall, very nice stay, very nice settings.
- The hospitality of the owner, sitting outside having fine coffee and tostadas, the flowing water back in the beautiful garden, very nice room & bed, the refrigerator in the hall with special beers..!
- a hidden gem of a place in a small village. A guesthouse with rustic and cozy interior. We only stopped for one night enroute accross the country, but I could imagine a few nights getaway here in the summer, just relaxing and enjoying the quiet. Personal service by the attentive owner. Loved the homemade mulberry jam and cake with breakfast.
- Everything was perfect with a extremely friendly helpful host We loved our stay
We had a wonderful stay in a lovely house
The meal cooked for us was
Truly delicious and we were made to feel very welcome
Hotel & Spa Molino de Alcuneza – Siguenza
Molino de Alcuneza Hotel Spa is a restored 15th-century flour mill, set next to the River Henares. This boutique hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, spa and attractive gardens.Each room at the Molino is bright and cozy, with whitewashed walls and characteristic wooden furniture. Rooms include a 22-inch LCD TV and a pillow menu.The family-run Molino de Alcuneza is 3.1 mi from the Medieval town of Sigüenza, and just an hour’s drive from Madrid. Other nearby historic towns include Palazuelos and Medinaceli.The Molino’s restaurant specializes in modern regional cuisine, using the finest local produce. It opens daily for breakfast and dinner. The hotel also offers a spacious lounge, with an open fireplace and free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s spa includes a Hammam, sauna and contrast showers. There is also a relaxation area and treatment rooms.
The decoration,silence, service and the food specially the celebration menu and the breakfast! Just a luxury for the senses.
Pet friendly and Spa.Perfect for a lazy weekend.Dont worry go to Molino de Alcuneza.
- It had a lovely feel about it. The staff were exceptionally friendly and the food was fantastic
- Breakfast was the best part. Beds were comfortable and room was quiet.
- Almost all the staff were lovely and very helpful; beautiful grounds; huge comfy beds; room had lots of character; nice pool; delicious food; ideal location for visiting villages and walking in the nearby natural park, etc.
- Delicious food, beatiful garden and swimming pool, very nice atmosphere and extremely friendly owner & the whole team – I highly recommend that place <3
- The decoration,silence, service and the food specially the celebration menu and the breakfast! Just a luxury for the senses.
Hotel HC Sigüenza
Set in central Sigüenza, next to Alameda Park, this comfortable hotel offers a terrace and free Wi-Fi. Rooms include a balcony and many offer panoramic views of the city and Sigüenza Cathedral.Hotel HC Sigüenza’s elegant rooms all include a plasma TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom with hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served daily and the property has a café-bar. There is also a lounge area and meeting facilities are available.Hotel HC Sigüenza is just 5 minutes’ walk from Sigüenza Cathedral and 10 minutes’ walk from the former castle, now a hotel.Sigüenza Train Station is less than 350 feet away and free public parking is available nearby. You can drive to Guadalajara in 1 hour and Madrid in 90 minutes.
- The room was clean, equipment in the room is updated, they have air conditioner and the hotel is very good located to experience a full visit to Siguenza.
- Great location for walking into town. And opposite a very pleasant park. We were able to park our car immediately outside the front door Great! Everything was really quite perfect and was good value for money.
- Friendly people, very clean, nice and quiet hotel.
- Very modern hotel. Lovely large room with an incredible powerful bath, shower and hairdryer. Free parking outside and a lot of bars nearby. The old part of town was 5 mins walk away and the Parador 10 mins walk- it is a lovely castle. Huge towels and nice simple breakfast. They have a little terrace too,
- la limpieza , la amabilidad dueños , que es un hotel familiar
Hotel Rural La Cabaña
Featuring free bikes, Hotel Rural La Cabaña is located in Palazuelos. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a shared lounge and a tour desk. There’s a restaurant.Hotel Rural La Cabaña has a playground. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Rural La Cabaña.Sigüenza is 2.2 miles from Hotel Rural La Cabaña.
- Trato muy bueno, desayuno fenomenal y entorno muy tranquilo. La comida exquisita.
- El sitio muy bonito ,con un jardín espectacular en la parte trasera del edificio rodeado de arboles ideal para comer . Inesperable encontrar un lugar estupendo para pasar la noche fresquito , tomando una copa de vino . El personal muy amable , limpieza impecable , muy buen desayuno incluido en el precio de la habitación . Muy recomendable.
- Me encanto el lugar, el personal y dueña encantadores y muy amables, muy buen desayuno y las habitaciones muy limpias, un lugar muy tranquilo con un jardín estupendo para comer, cenar o tomar una copa con el aroma de los tilos de fondo.
- El personal del hotel forma un equipo de diez. Las habitaciones son amplias, limpias y la decoración muy acogedora. El impresionante jardín donde cenamos es perfecto para descansar, desconectar y comer el mejor cabrito de la zona.
Los dueños encantadores,muy atentos y serviciales.
Seguro en alguna otra ocasión repetiré
Casa del Castillo
This accommodations with great views is located in the historic center of Sigüenza, just 50 feet from the castle. It offers elegant rooms with balcony and free Wi-Fi throughout.Casa del Castillo features bright and spacious rooms with underfloor heating. Each has a unique décor, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom including a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast at Casa del Castillo and will find plenty of bars, restaurants and shops nearby.Staff can provide more information about sights and activities in and around Sigüenza, including hiking, cycling, fishing and horse riding. The Cathedral is only 1,650 feet away.Casa del Castillo is about 10 minutes’ walk from the Railway Station, and Guadalajara can be reached in about 30 minutes by train.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Beautiful town. I would highly recommend.
- the location could not be better and the room just amazing views fro our room
- Lovely room. Beautifully furnished. Exceptionally clean. Classy.
Beautiful views from my balcony in the morning – the castle at the left hand and roofs of the village at the opposite side.
A note for those who are going to visit the castle for sightseeing – it’s a parador now, operated as a hotel but still keeping some legacy pieces of history. There are only some particular set of timeslots when you are allowed to visit those historical places – check the information in advance if you really want to visit the castle.
Very historical but deserted town.
Hotel El Doncel
Hotel El Doncel is set in a restored 18th-century house, 1,300 feet from Sigüenza Cathedral. Midway between Zaragoza and Madrid, it offers easy access to the A-2 motorway and free WiFi.The Doncel Hotel restaurant is mentioned in several prestigious guide books and has won awards. It runs a gastronomy workshop. Room service is also available.All air-conditioned rooms at the Doncel have a flat-screen TV and a telephone. They feature stone walls and wooden floors. Bathrooms come with a hairdryer and amenities. Some have a hydro-massage shower.Luggage storage and a laundry service are offered at El Doncel’s reception desk.
- Great location with friendly staff. Room on the first floor was adequate, we didn’t find it too noisy and liked looking over the park. It had a fridge which is useful. Comfy bed, quiet aircon and ok breakfast.
- The hotel restaurant has recently achieved entry into Mitchliin Guide.
- The staff were very friendly, carrying our luggage up to the room on the third floor and giving us a free pot of local honey at the end of our stay! We had lunch there and had the tasting menu which was amazing. If you do try this menu though, don’t fill yourself up on bread because it is a lot of food!
- Breakfast was good, the facilities of the room were very good, nice shower and bed, for a 2 star hotel really great!
Very friendly, helpful staff
Excellent continental breakfast
Characterful building in good location
Modern bathroom with great shower
Top Hotels In Olmedillas Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Olmedillas Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Olmedillas Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Olmedillas Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!