10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ollières Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Ollières Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ollières Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ollières Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ollières Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ollières Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ollières Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ollières Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
ibis budget Saint-Maximin
Ibis budget Saint-Maximin is located in Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, 27 miles from Marseille and 21 miles from Aix-en-Provence. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Cassis is 24 miles from ibis budget Saint-Maximin, and Toulon is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 29 miles from ibis budget Saint-Maximin.
- As always a great strategic location when heading into France from Italy. Close to main motorway and new administration is friendlier than before. No breakfast charge for young children seems a more reasonable policy too. Have never seen better priced accomodation in the area with the same facilities.
Convenient location for an overnight stop.
Dogs welcome with charging the earth.
Friendly and very helpful staff.
Near a good sized supermarket for food and fuel.
- It was a good location. Easy to find. Easy access off of highway. It was in the city. Bed was good.
- The room is very little, but optimised. Perfect for a 1 night stay, and for travellers.
- Excellent stop over for a trip from Italy to Spain
Hotel de France
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel de France offers accommodations in Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, just 26 miles from Marseille. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a gift shop at the property.Aix-en-Provence is 21 miles from Hotel de France, and Cassis is 23 miles from the property. Hyères Airport is 29 miles away.
- Very friendly and helpful – could not have asked for more
- We stayed for one night. Location was good and room was fine. Free parking is possible on public parking. Bed was comfortable.
- Position of hotel in the centre of the town. Restaurant with easy access and varied menu.
- Nice room with comfortable bed, modern decor, good restaurant and friendly staff
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Hotel is very clean. Meals in the restaurant are good.
L’Annexe Plaisance is located in Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, just 26 miles from Marseille. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Aix-en-Provence is 21 miles from L’Annexe Plaisance , and Cassis is 23 miles away. Hyères Airport is 29 miles from the property.
The staff was really nice and the hotel was very central.
The room was very cute.
- St Maximin is an interesting little town, with a cathedral of great spiritual and historical significance. (Visiting, as I happened to do, at the Feast of St Mary Magdalene – 22nd July – is an especially rich experience.) The town is also an excellent centre for walking in the neighbouring countryside – with a good choice of restaurants for dinner each evening. The hotel and annex are both very well placed in the central square. I was given a fine room in the annex; breakfast was very good; and the staff were kind and attentive.
- Good size room with modern décor and comfortable bed.
- matelas dur, chambre insonorisée, sdb et wc séparés.
- Chambre sobre et spacieuse. Literie confortable. Petit déjeuner avec du choix. En plein centre ville avec resto à proximité.
- The staff was really nice and the hotel was very central.
Hôtel Le Couvent Royal
One of our top picks in Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume.This hotel is located in Provence, less than a 30 minute drive from Aix-en-Provence. The 13th-century Gothic building offers spacious rooms with views of the cloister or the gardens.The Hotel Le Couvent Royal has a gourmet restaurant, which serves seasonal cuisine, prepared with fresh market products. It opens onto the cloister.Services at the hotel include 24-hour check-in and a daily breakfast.The Hotel Le Couvent is next to the Basilica and built around a cloister.
- Ease of access from motorway to village and into hotel. History attached to building. Very clean with helpful staff.
- Atmospheric old monastery with rooms that monks would have used. Roaming the cloisters and rooms was interesting.
- Beautiful historical building and very spacious room.
- Pleasant hotel situated in an old abbey. Very good restaurant.
- Loved the quiet and tranquility. Slept like a baby without being disturbed by air conditioning. Such a calm place. Great food and pleasant service.
Citotel Hôtel de la Vallée de L’Arc
Citotel Hôtel de la Vallée de L’Arc offers accommodations in Trets. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.Marseille is 19 miles from Citotel Hôtel de la Vallée de L’Arc, and Aix-en-Provence is 13 miles from the property. Provence Airport is 23 miles away.
- The room was nice & exceeded expectations. Clean bathroom, comfortable bed for excellent night of sleep.The staff is quite friendly & helpful
- Nice setting right in the center of the small town.
- Great location, lovely staff and very clean. Hotel recently renovated and to a good standard, ‘very provencal’.
– very clean
– central location
– no sound from the street even with street facing windows (if they are closed)
– super cosy
- Really chic hotel for such a budget price. Great breakfast.
Ibis Budget Aix En Provence Est Sainte Victoire
Located in Meyreuil, 15 miles from Marseille, Ibis Budget Aix En Provence Est Sainte Victoire features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Aix-en-Provence is 5 miles from Ibis Budget Sainte Victoire, and Cassis is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- It was out of town, car park, quiet, clean and a great stop over.
- The smell in the room, people have been smoking. Even the towels smelled. There was no staff to complain to.
- It’s good value for money as a stop-on-the-road hotel. No frills but clean and comfortable. Son loved the bunk bed. Close to the motorway, easy to find and plenty of parking spaces. It’s quiet and we got a good night’s sleep. We didn’t try the breakfast, but there’s a Paul and a family-friendly steak place called Courtpaille for dinner, just down the road – quite a few restaurants nearby.
- Rooms was clean, easy parking, adjacent supermarket
- decent location, decent room, great spot to tackle driving Route de lavandar.
Le Relais de Saint de Ser
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Le Relais de Saint de Ser offers accommodations in Puyloubier. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Marseille is 21 miles from Le Relais de Saint de Ser, and Aix-en-Provence is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 22 miles from Le Relais de Saint de Ser.
- We had a good dinner and got the breakfast before the regular time. The location below the mountain is great.
- This is a wonderfully situated Relais run by an enthusiastic young team. The rooms are excellent, the views sublime and the Chef De Cuisine is a real expert. Congratulations!
- An absolute must for anyone in the region. A jewel in terms of location, food and staff. Don’t miss this one out!
This place is perfect! Third year in a row I’ve visited Le Relais and I will continue to stay for hopefully many years to come. My particular highlight is the restaurant and wine available is from the vineyards that border the hotel with the great view of Montagne Saint Victoire!!
Please visit it’s amazing and just wish it was closer to home!
- Very smart. Very modern. At the foot of the Sainte Victoire mountain. Truly great food; innovative and tasty. Restaurant service excellent as well. Can’t find a fault. Trying to work out how to get back there soon.
Lemon Hotel offers accommodations in Brignoles. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.Cassis is 29 miles from Lemon Hotel, and Toulon is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 22 miles from Lemon Hotel.
- Great place to stop, close to motorway, food and fuel close by.
We arrived to Lemon Hotel becouse we were going to Mediolan and we had to stoped to rest.
If someone want to sleep like we, one night or to rest. It’s ideal sulution. Lemon Hotel is cheap and created to things like this.
- Price was good. Location near the main road. Has some food shops and supermarket next to it. Top floor WC was clean and good.
- Excellent rate, so shortage of luxuary was well compensated 😉
- Price was great, check in was fast. Rooms were clean. Parking was next to the hotel which was great. Also eleclerc is right next to the property. There is a fridge.
ibis Budget Aix Le Canet
Located in Meyreuil, 15 miles from Marseille, ibis Budget Aix Le Canet features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.Aix-en-Provence is 5 miles from ibis Budget Aix Le Canet, and Cassis is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 16 miles from ibis Budget Aix Le Canet.
Friendly lady at the reception. Good breakfast.
Free parking, nice breakfast, Bed sheet and blanket for the upper bed is provided, (some ibis Budget don´t)
Bath room is more comfortable then the Hotel Ibis Budget Cannes. good for the people who travel by car.
The laundry vehicle blocks the car park for 15 minutes at around 0650 EVERY MORNING
- Very clean and comfortable for Ibis. All we needed was there.
Reception open late for our arrival
Breakfast fresh and adequate
- Friendly lady at the reception. Good breakfast.
Résid’Artel Cadarache – ITER
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Résid’Artel Cadarache – ITER offers accommodations in Saint-Paul-lez-Durance, just 18 miles from Aix-en-Provence. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Apt is 21 miles from ResidArtel Val de Durance, and Gordes is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 31 miles from Résid’Artel Cadarache – ITER.
- A low cost no frills place – but this is exactly what I wanted, so I’m a happy customer. Easy to check in (via machine) and out (just return or drop key). And the was surprisingly good: a bit hard, but I like it that way. The heating radiator is controlled in the room, so I could set the heating power that suited me.
- Staff are very friendly and the pool is brilliant. Apartment is functional and clean with a decent shower room / toilet .
- Excellent location to take a look around Provence, quiet place, spacious parking, very friendly staff. Great value for money.
- We liked the large family room with two rooms and the kitchen. The staff was very friendly and did everything to help us and welcome us very well. The swimmingpool is very nice too and peaceful. It was a good choice for this week end to go to Valensole, Manosque and other places in Provence.
- Pool area fantastic, very relaxing, staff very helpful too, local reataurant also very friendly
Top Hotels In Ollières Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ollières Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ollières Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ollières Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!