10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ollantaytambo Cusco – Top Hotel Reviews
Ollantaytambo Cusco is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ollantaytambo Cusco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ollantaytambo Cusco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ollantaytambo Cusco. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ollantaytambo Cusco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ollantaytambo Cusco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ollantaytambo Cusco:
Q’ori Anka’s B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Q’ori Anka’s B&B offers accommodations in Ollantaytambo, just 26 miles from Cuzco.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Machupicchu is 19 miles from Q’ori Anka’s B&B, and Urubamba is 11 miles from the property. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 29 miles away.
- Breakfast was excellent. Staff very friendly and helpful. Located very close to central plaza. Had a view of the ruins from our terrace.
- Beautiful set up, with a great view of the mountains. The room was comfortable, with a great shower, warm water with good pressure. WiFi was very good and and their breakfast was delicious. The owners were very accommodating. After checking out, we’re allowed to use the common area on the main floor to finish some documents we needed to email. Parking, which is very important to us, was free and right in front of the property. We’d definitely stay again at Q’Ori Anka!!
- Great location, amazing view of the archiology park and other mountains. Very kind owner and delicious breakfast.
- The staff was very helpful and the breakfast was perfect. Bed could not be better, and location supper.
- The room is clean and comfortable and the staff are friendly and helpful.
El Albergue Ollantaytambo
One of our top picks in Ollantaytambo.Offering rooms with impeccable rustic style décor and garden views, this inn just 19 miles off Machu Picchu, features red tiled terraced Spanish galleries and views of the surrounding scenery. Wi-Fi is free.At El Albergue Ollantaytambo guests can book a massage, enjoy the sauna facilities and rent a bike to Ollantaymbo Ruins or Inca Village, both just half a mile away.Rooms at El Albergue come with heating and styled with rustic dark wood beams, regional artwork and natural fabrics. All rooms have bathrooms with showers.A continental breakfast with tropical fruits can be enjoyed daily. The elegant Colonial style restaurant and Cafe Mayou offer organic dishes with home-grown products. Packed lunches are available for excursions.Airport shuttles and car rental can be arranged through the tour desk. Velasco Astete Airport is 60 miles away.
Vibrant location, handy access for train and to MP
Outlook from back Terrace
Helpful desk staff
Unexpectedly good wine list
The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The food was fresh from their organic farm which was a delight to visit. Very peaceful even though it’s right next to the train platform. We had rooms that faced in towards the garden so that kept the train noise to a minimum.
I would highly recommend this establishment.
- Our superior room with garden view was very roomy and very clean. Very comfortable. The grounds of this hotel are gorgeous. It has beautiful landscaping, farm and a school. The restaurant is superb! Probably one of the best meals we had in the Sacred Valley. The location is very convenient since the train station is right in front of the hotel.
- They offered a packed breakfast for a very early departure by train.
Good breakfast, rustics rooms, old photos, the gardens and flowers.
Hotel in actually on the train platform so some early morning/evening trains passing but not an issue. Great for when you are catching the train to Machu Picchu. They allow you to leave your baggage there for free when you go to MP.
Tuk-tuks only cost 2 souls per person to take you up the hill to the town square where there are plenty of food/drink options.
- Vibrant location, handy access for train and to MP
Sol Natura Hotel
One of our top picks in Ollantaytambo – and a guest favorite.
Located in Ollantaytambo, 26.1 miles from Cusco, Sol Natura Hotel boasts a terrace and views of the mountain. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Sol Natura Hotel features free WiFi throughout the property.There is shuttle service at the property, for an additional cost.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. The hotel also offers bike hire. Machu Picchu is 18.6 miles from Sol Natura Hotel, while Urubamba is 10.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 29.2 miles from the property while the train station is 1,650 feet away.
The very quick and easy check-in after midnight.
The organic coffee served at breakfast.
- Location was great and the bedroom view was amazing, breakfast was good
- Everything was nice. Pleasant facilities and near the train.
- Lovely hotel and room. Great public areas and garden. Restaurant. Good breakfast.
We stayed one night before catching the train to Agua Calientes.
Nice modern hotel, very comfortable. Some furniture was missing from the room, but they quickly tracked down what was missing.
Great breakfast in the morning.
Would definitely return.
The front desk person referred us to a restaurant in town, great food.
- The very quick and easy check-in after midnight.
Casa Blanca Lodge
One of our best sellers in Ollantaytambo! Casa Blanca Lodge is located in Ollantaytambo, 26 miles from Cuzco and 19 miles from Machupicchu.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 29 miles from Casa Blanca Lodge.
- Great location, amazing views, comfortable bed but the best was customer service! They really go extra mile. We got help arranging transport for us from Cusco, food delivery from restaurant to the room, packed breakfast to go for our early Machu Picchu train and even Sacred valey tour for very attractive rates. This stay exceeded all our expectations
Big comfortable beds with lovely bedding.
Great location with view of Inca sites.
Nice warm floor in the bathroom and hot water! Comfortable and spacious room.
Nice gardens and views and a good breakfast.
- The location is amazing with everything we needed close – train station, restaurants. An apartments to recommend!
Second room was bright airy and had had hot water.
Staff helpful at organizing transport
Portable heater for room
One of our top picks in Ollantaytambo – and a guest favorite.
Intitambo Hotel offers accommodations in Ollantaytambo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Cuzco is 26 miles from Intitambo Hotel, and Machupicchu is 19 miles from the property. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 29 miles away.
- We came a day early because the train was postponed. The owner made numerous telephone calls to help us.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, and the hotel is at walking distance from the plaza.
- very helpful and caring staff. Went out of their way to help. Rooms were beatiful and very clean. Amazing breakfast with fruits, eggs…etc.
Beautiful B&B in the heart of Ollantaytambo with amazing views to the ruins from the roof of the building. The breakfast was buffet consisting in bread, fruit, eggs and juices.
Our bedroom was really comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful.
- The location is perfect – close to square and restaurants, but on a super quiet, peaceful safe-feeling walking only street, with an amazing roof terrace with awesome views of the ruins, mountains and town. The beds were soooo luxurious with great, soft sheets and blankets. Rooms lovely and and cozy, well-appointed, hot showers and nice breakfast. Nice, helpful staff with some English. And computer with internet!
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Pakaritampu offers accommodations in Ollantaytambo, just 26 miles from Cuzco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Machupicchu is 19 miles from Hotel Pakaritampu, and Urubamba is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Amazing service. Very clean. Loved the garden out back.
- The hotel setting, building distribution and landscaping were superb! Very pleasing grounds. Twenty four hour desk service and english speaking staff were very beneficial. Umbrellas provided for rain.
- Its a decent hotel in a beautiful town. Convenient and nice.
- Nice Location, beautiful premises with lots of flowers & birds. Perhaps the best hotel in town. The breakfast was very good and the restaurant staff was very nice who made nice vegetarian food for me. Nice concierge service to arrange taxi to & fro from Cusco. They even sorted our bags while we went to Machu Picchu for a day.
- Convenient location next to the train station. Pretty grounds. Spacious rooms. Complimentary bottled water.
Tikawasi Valley – Ollantaytambo
One of our top picks in Ollantaytambo.Tikawasi Valley – Ollantaytambo is located in Ollantaytambo, 26 miles from Cuzco and 19 miles from Machupicchu.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 29 miles away.
- Rooms set around pretty garden. Basic but clean. Nice continental breakfast.
- Hotel is off the main square but the town is very tiny. Staff were very friendly and wifi was very good. The local market off the plaza was very interesting. Had a good meal at Veronica which is not far from hotel. Skip the beef but everything else was very good.
- Loved this facility! It was our second time there and we will definitely be back. The rooms are charming. We had a room on the main level with the stone wall. The staff was welcoming and very helpful.
- Great location, comfortable bed, good shower, and the WiFi worked well.
- We had a room at ground level with “inka stones” in the walls. It was nice and clean. The location was good. The information that is stated here on booking.com is fasle though. It says 70 metres to train station. Well, it took us 15 minutes to walk there and Google says 900 metres. To the plaza it’s close, only about 250 m.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Apu Lodge offers accommodations in Ollantaytambo.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is ticket service at the property.Cuzco is 26 miles from Apu Lodge, and Machupicchu is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 29 miles from Apu Lodge.
- Breakfast was great and gardens were incredibly picturesque. The pictures only just don’t do it justice. Just wish we could have stayed here and in Ollantaytambo longer! The trek to Apu Lodge was a bit difficult but luckily, the driver that the hotel sent us was able to carry our luggage. Apu Lodge also arranged for a driver to pick us up at the airport in Cusco and transport us to Ollantaytambo, stopping at Chinceros along the way. They also provided us a driver from Ollantaytambo back to Cusco on our return trip and we toured Maras, Moray, Pisac, etc.
- It’s the most splendid accommodation in lovely Ollantaytambo. We thought it was the best stay on our entire trip in Peru. The setting is really beautiful, situated next to the mountain overviewing the ruins. In a beautiful garden with hummingbirds and flowers. Nice and clean rooms, comfy beds with duvets. Helpful staff in any ways. Good breakfast with the best yoghurt, fruits and eggs. Perfect recovery after a trekking. We miss you guys!
- Restaurant on site. Beautiful view outside with very pretty flowers
The lodge was a 7 minute walk from the road so necessary to carry bags. The lodge suggested to call them but did not suggest how to…
If they could suggest a cafe in the square that has a phone then that would have been helpful. The building is set in a pleasant garden. The wifi in the rooms was not good. The blurb mentioned the owner and family as a selling point for me but the place lacked ambience and the personal touch as appeared to be left to run by a young Scottish volunteer. I was unwell for 3 days and at no point did anyone come to the room yo offer to make beds or clean bathroom. The onsite restaurant had no business that I could see.
- staff were all very friendly and helpful and the location was fantastic – I would not hesitate to recommend
Hotel Tierra Inka Sacred Valley
One of our top picks in Ollantaytambo.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Tierra Inka Sacred Valley offers accommodations in Ollantaytambo. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Cuzco is 26 miles from Hotel Tierra Inka Sacred Valley, and Machupicchu is 19 miles away. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 29 miles from the property.
Decent sized room, quiet location
Great coffee at breakfast
- The place is quiet and away from the main bustle of the town. The room is clean and has a security safe too. On the property, they also have a cool pet alpaca.
- The location was great, close enough to the centre but among the locals. Views of the mountains from the property with a resident llama. Note: Tourist fed a banana to the other llama which had a bad reaction and killed it! Do NOT feed animals that you don’t know anything about. They stored our luggage while we went to Machu Picchu, for which we were very grateful.
- Beautiful location with mountain views and in-house alpaca in the garden :). They can also organize private sacred valley tours for you at a reasonable price.
The staff was very helpful– they provided storage for our luggage for three days when we went to Machu Picchu. They also procured a taxi for our trip back to Cusco.
The location for exploring Ollantaytambo on foot is perfect.
- Decent sized room, quiet location
Featuring free WiFi, Miranda Hotel offers accommodations in Ollantaytambo.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Cuzco is 26 miles from Miranda Hotel, and Machupicchu is 19 miles away. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The room was spectacular…it was large and had magnificent views. Michael, who ran the place was really friendly and helpful. The bathroom was huge with a lovely hot shower.
- We had a fabulous large room with windows to views of all the ruins. Outside of the room was seating with a view. Micheal looked after all of our tours. He replied to all emails diligently. The position is great. Breakfast very good. A great base. Would stay again.
- Very clean room, great location, nice staff and AMAZING breakfast location in the river
- Owner’s helpfulness and location were awesome.
- Great value and location, we really enjoyed walking around town during our stay.
Top Hotels In Ollantaytambo Cusco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ollantaytambo Cusco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ollantaytambo Cusco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ollantaytambo Cusco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!