10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oliver British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Oliver British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oliver British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oliver British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oliver British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oliver British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oliver British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oliver British Columbia:
Sahara Courtyard Inn Osoyoos
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Osoyoos, British Columbia hotel is 1,950 feet from Rattlesnake Canyon, an amusement park. An outdoor seasonal pool, game room and classic guest rooms are offered.Free Wi-Fi, cable TV and coffee facilities are provided in every room at Sahara Courtyard Inn. Each room has light colored walls and wood furniture. Select rooms include kitchenette facilities.Barbecue facilities are offered at the hotel.On-site laundry facilities are available. A children’s playground is accessible as well.Osoyoos Golf & Country Club is 1.4 miles from the Courtyard Sahara Inn. Haynes Point Provincial Park is 2.5 miles away.
- Great value for a stay during the winter. Very clean and quiet room.
- The room appeared to have been renovated and was very clean and neat. The owner he was very friendly and kind. The room was very large and spacious. It even had a dresser to put our clothes in. We stayed 7 days and the place was nice and quiet.
- I like the fact that the rooms have kitchen and are facing the courtyard with pool and lawn area, Very quiet and close to skaha lake , park and beach. Rooms where renovated and clean. Staff very friendly.
- The Sahara Courtyard Inn is a family-run motel centrally located in the beach area of Osoyoos. It is just metres from the beach and close to other beach-side amenities such as a bar, restaurants and liquor shop. The courtyard has two pools and tables, chairs and umbrellas and is ideal for relaxing after a hard day of exploring the wineries and fruit stalls of the area. The beds are large and comfortable and our room had a microwave oven. We found breakfast at a cafe a short walk from the Inn. We enjoyed the walks along the beach and the paths in the neighbourhood. The staff were friendly and helpful in giving directions and tips of the best places to go and what to see. Highly recommended as a place to stay for a relaxing time.
- We stayed in this hotel for 1 night. The beds were horrible they had bed bugs even I told the receptionist but he didn’t care & told me you can talk to my father regarding this . We were very unhappy with their facilities specially bedrooms
Super 8 Osoyoos
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Super 8 Osoyoos is located in Osoyoos. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 30 miles from Super 8 Osoyoos.
- Very clean, our pet friendly room was great. Would definitely return with the family during the summer months for it would be a great place to play with the kids.
- Very close to food outlets so could leave car and walk
- The staff at the front desk were excellent, friendly and helpful. The room was great, clean and comfortable. Great value.
- Our room was comfortable and clean. We heard no off street noise, so our rest was peaceful. Our view was limited to the inner court yard, but that was not important to us. The hotel was adjacent to several fast food restaurants, but the staff referred us to a nearby Italian restaurant. The food was excellent and worth the drive. In fact, for a Tuesday evening, the restaurant was very busy. The Hotel’s free continental breakfast, was good with a choice of fresh baking goods.
- We were very impressed with this place, so cute and clean.
Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Osoyoos.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a private beach on Osoyoos Lake, this British Columbia hotel is a half mile from the Rattlesnake Canyon amusement park. The classic rooms provide free Wi-Fi and a refrigerator.An indoor pool with waterslide is available at the Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel. For added convenience, the hotel also includes on-site laundry facilities. High-end coffee facilities are featured in all rooms.Air-conditioning and a work desk are available in every room. The rooms have carpet floors and wood furniture.Osoyoos Golf & Country Club is just over 1 miless from the Beach Coast Osoyoos Hotel. Moon Curser Vineyards is 1 mile away.
- It was right in between two lakes. The view was amazing.
- Being right on beach. Close to town nice room with comfy beds
- The bed was very comfy. The view of the lake from the balcony was great.
- Price was not the same , I stay for 3 night on Booking.com was 334 total there they change for 475 idont know why I know was this price before I get there I never stays
- The kids and adults loved the water slide and pool. The complimentary breakfast was nice too.
Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This hotel is within walking distance of Osoyoos Lake, British Columbia. It offers free Wi-Fi, and all rooms have a flat-screen TV. An indoor swimming pool and gym are found on site.Best Western Plus Sunrise serves a full buffet breakfast each day.Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn is close to some of the area’s main attractions. NK’Mip Desert and Heritage Center, which shows the history of the Okanagan First Nation is minutes away. Rattlesnake Canyon Amusement Park is also nearby.
- Very comfortable and clean. Great location and our room was quiet.
- Big room. Comfy beds. Heating easily adjustable. Quiet room. Free Wi-fi. It has a swimming pool but we did not use it. Breakfast is included in the price
- Nice king size bed, good breakfast, nice shower and we liked the restaurant that is attached to the hotel
- Comfortable, no strange smells,, good television selection, bottled water a plus and the heating/cooling was easy to control.
- Bed okay. Firm mattresses on request would add to the experience.
Watermark Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Osoyoos.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This Osoyoos, British Columbia hotel is right on Osoyoos Lake. The hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool with a waterslide and a full-service spa.The Watermark Beach Resort has 2 outdoor hot tubs and a fitness center. A steam room and wine bar with an outdoor patio are also available at the hotel.The suites at the Watermark Beach come with full kitchens or kitchenettes. Private balconies and views of the lake, mountains or city are also included.Activities including wine tasting and water sports are available minutes from the Watermark. The Osoyoos Museum and Mount Baldy ski area are also nearby.
- We stayed here for one night on our way back to Vancouver, and got exactly what we needed: a comfortable bed, and peace and quiet. The hot tub was very relaxing.
- Great room to bad in the summer the rate is to high
- Very comfortable everything we needed to entertain a group of eight people
- We liked everything here. We wish we had booked another night or two. The kitchen was completely equipped and had we known, could have made more use of it. The suite was spacious and the staff helpful with the few minor requests we had.
Was completely satisfied with the property and the cleanliness of the rooms. Patio was a nice touch
Bed was comfortable. Enjoyed my stay.
Spirit Ridge – in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. This Okanagan property is close to a vineyard and features a private beach at Osoyoos Lake. This resort has a full-service spa and suites with a full kitchen.Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort & Spa suites include a sitting area with DVD player. The kitchens include a dishwasher and microwave.Guests at the Sprit Ridge Resort can rent a bike or scooter to explore the desert areas around the hotel or a canoe or boat to explore the lake.Talon Restaurant serves regional and fresh foods. A beach side bistro and bar offers lunch and dinner options. Guests can work out in the gym or play in the pool area that includes a water slide.The Resort Sprit Ridge is within a 12-minute drive of the Osoyoos Desert Model Railroad. The hotel is near the Golden Mile Hiking Trail.
- Great rooms at a great facility! Didn’t get a chance to use the heated outdoor pool but it looked fantastic! Our dog was treated VERY well which nice for a change. Great dinner at the restaurant!
- The cultural center was interesting, but the only girl working that morning forgot to unlock the door back inside, so we were stuck outside. We tried knocking on the glass door, but the worker didn’t come. We had to stand inside a fenced area and wave down some other visitors in the parking lot to come open the door and let us back inside (the only exit). The girl working never got up from her seat.
- The property and the scenery were beautiful. Every angle is great. Feels like a real escape.
- Spirit Ridge is a superb resort with beautiful rooms and furnishings, including a patio with a view of the lake and mountains as well as a bbq. Front desk people were very welcoming and informative. The resort is very well-maintained. Definitely will stay here again and recommend it to friends.
- Great, scenic location with an excellent adult pool and spa area.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring an indoor pool and flat-screen TV, the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos has an on-site marina and provides guests with a private beach at Osoyoos Lake 30 feet away. Free Wi-Fi is available.With in-room video games and a CD player, Osoyoos Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites also includes a sitting area and a work desk. Private bathrooms provide free toiletries.An indoor pool and a lounge area are included at this hotel. A business center is available, as well as a fitness center with seasonal yoga and water classes. Guests can enjoy free use of kayaks and canoes.Shores Family Restaurant serves American home-style dishes all day. Sol Grill Room and Lounge is a fine dining restaurant with an extensive wine list and is open for dinner.Osoyoos Museum is half a mile from the hotel. Osoyoos Golf and Country Club is a 4-minute drive away.
- BEDS AND PILLOWS WERE GREAT, BEST SHOWER EVER IN A HOTEL, VERY COMFORTABLE ROOM, GREAT VEIWS
- The onsite restaurant/bar was very good with the women staff being excellent. At the desk, two gentlemen were very friendly however, one never smiled. Our room was quiet and the bed very comfortable. Appreciated the underground parking. Kitchen was handy.
- It was beautiful being right on the lake. Nice place. Thank you!
- The TV was disconnected. The coffeemaker did not work (Discovered at 5:00 a.m.) Restaurant did not open until 7:00 a.m. Dinner was mediocre and overpriced. Several very good restaurants in Osoyoos – to tired to drive to them.
- The view from the room; lake, mountains, vineyards; was fantastic.
Walnut Beach Resort
This all-suite hotel is located next to Lake Osoyoos with stunning mountain views. The hotel offers a private beach, outdoor swimming pool and a wine bar.Walnut Beach Resort features a kitchen and flat-screen TV in every suite. Wi-Fi and MP3 docking stations are also included.Guests can use the fitness center or the laundry facilities at the Walnut Beach. Massage services and steams rooms are offered. A business center and convenience store are also on-site.Activities including kayaking and skiing are available only minutes from the Walnut Beach Resort. Hiking and horseback riding are also available nearby.
- Very nice decor pool hot tub area was super staff were great. Little behind the times
never checked out the beaches, so have no idea.
Thank goodness for bottom sheets and top sheets I love sliding in between. Just returned from the British aisles, only a bottom sheet and quilt. Guess they need to wash their quilts a lot.
Friendly staff, great room, loved the hot tub in the cold weather
- The staff were very friendly, bed great and we enjoyed our short stay!
- The room was very comfortable with a good firm king size bed. We appreciated the kichenette to chill our wine and keep some cheese. We were disappointed to not have a balcony to sit on, just a juliette balcony with doors, but we did have a lake view….which was a nice surprise as our room was listed as mountain view. We had a light dinner at Pointe 49 and the menu, although somewhat limited, offered very tastey options.
- Room was a good size and came equipped with a small fridge and everything needed for preparing light meals. Staff were great
Sahara Suites offers accommodations in Osoyoos. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Penticton Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Our daughter in law and granddaughter were suffering bad colds. They were able to get some quality rest as it was very quiet.
The location is walking distance to everything that I need in Osoyoos.
Have stayed at Sahara Suites twice. The rooms are new, modern and comfortable.
There are no facilities in this location, however, the Sahara Motel next door has pools and bbq for use.
The owners are friendly and helpful.
- We stayed in a new addition across the lane from the main building , so that was really nice
- When we book we expect 3 rooms it comes out only two missing mattress for pullout bed takes 10 times to ask for it pool extremely dirty . They don’t pick up garbage they also afraid to supply towels nobody checks the room for supplies of toilet paper etc. Overall our stay is unsatisfactory.
- Kids loved the pool, the beach was a short walk as well as the adventure park
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Highland Inn offers accommodations in Osoyoos. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Penticton Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Very nice people. An older motel renovated to be quite comfortable. Not fancy but very nice.
- Beds were comfortable. This is an older Inn but it is really and is close to things for both kids and adults.
- parking out front of the room was good. No kids when we stayed so it was quiet. The lady at the front counter was super nice.
- The room was very clean also the sheets and towels,although the room could do with a few coats of paint. The couple running the motel could not have been more helpful, they made the difference between a comfortable stay and a really great one.
- The room had air conditioning and it worked quite well considering it was very old.
Top Hotels In Oliver British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oliver British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oliver British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oliver British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!