10 Best Hotels To Stay In Olivella Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Olivella Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Olivella Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olivella Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olivella Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Olivella Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Olivella Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Olivella Catalonia:
Palou Boutique Hotel
This small and lovely hotel offers a quiet and peaceful location, perfect for a relaxing vacation. The building of the hotel is full of charm and history.Hotel Palou has 10 comfortable rooms, all individually decorated. Palou was originally a family home filled with South American artifacts. The beautifully converted building has many original features including ornate ceilings, tiled floors, and wrought-iron window bars and banisters.Modern facilities include a TV lounge and an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by sun terrace and grounds.Free Wi-Fi Internet access is available free of charge in all public areas of the Palou, including the terraces and grounds.
Friendly owner. Gave us insights and tips for the surrounding towns.
Delicious breakfast, fresh and good selection as well and quantity. Very tasty…loved it
- Nice rooms, pool nice, great staff and very helpful.
- Extremely well run hotel, with great attention to detail. The breakfast was outstanding with a taster platter to begin with and then a choice of many dishes all perfectly prepared, cooked and presented. Comfortable bedrooms, with several lounges, a garden and swimming pool. The house is old and interesting and provides a wonderful environment to spend some relaxing days.
- Great value for money! Quiet place with a nice pool and a big, clean room. Owner is friendly and lot of choice for breakfast.
- Beautifyl clean rooms. Nice garden and Ok poolarea.
- Friendly owner. Gave us insights and tips for the surrounding towns.
Mercer Casa Torner i Güell
Enjoying a superbly central position in Vilafranca del Penedès, this boutique hotel has sleek interiors housed in a Modernist building.Mercer Hotel Casa Torner i Güell celebrates style and sophistication in its interiors. Floors are quality wood, furniture is contemporary and eye-catching, and rooms enjoy plenty of space and light.After a day of work or play, head to the Mercer Hotel Casa Torner i Güell fabulous cocktail bar for a delicious drink in soothing surroundings.Accompany fresh, seasonal cuisine in the Mediterranean restaurant with a fine wine from the hotels collection, Mercer Hotel Casa Torner i Güell have selected wines from the Penedès Region.
- Clean, modern interior with a very comfortable bed and a nice rain shower!
- I liked: the breakfast experience, the friendly staff fluent in English French and Spanish, the room cleanliness, spacious room, clean, new well equipped bathrooms but small details were missing like: no hairdryers, no tissue box, no garbage bin (only one in the bathroom).
- Great location , huge walk in shower & comfortable king size bed . Tastefully decorated. Cosy bar & breakfast room.
- Nice location, easy to park on the streets nearby, extra wide and comfortable bed on superior room, nice loft style set up of the room and bath. Good restaurants near
- Comfortable bed, great room layout, adequate storage, fantastic location, very cool enclosed patio for the “breakfast.”
Hotel Sercotel Basic
Located just a short drive from the town of Vilafranca del Penedes, near the main regional motorways, this practical and comfortable hotel is ideal for a business trip or a relaxing holiday in the Penedes.Hotel Sercotel Basic is a hotel that perfectly combines functionality and services. Each of the rooms is equipped with Wi-Fi internet access and satellite TV, so you can check your emails and relax with a film in the evening.From here you can visit this famous wine producing region, and also old quarter of the town center.
- It’s a very clean hotel. There is good parking place at the hotel. With not very big rooms. Daily cleaning the rooms. Very friendly people!
- The room was really nice and comfy, perfect to rest one night during a long trip. The breakfast was good and cheap.
- Location is great for traveling to the see. Hotel does not have the restaurant however nearby is good Chinese restaurant with buffet for a good price.
- Great location ,clean comfortable nights sleep will definitely be back to stay at this hotel on route to Spain
- Excellent shower; large hand basin to scoop water for shaving – best in class
Set in the Garraf National Park, Masia Sumidors is housed in a traditional Catalan country mansion a 10-minute drive from Sant Pere de Ribes. This property offers a large garden with a terrace and outdoor pool. Free WiFi and free parking are available.Guests can enjoy a free glass of cava upon arrival on the terrace, which offers views of the surrounding mountains. The property has an on-site restaurant, open from June to September, which serves tapas and meals made with fresh, local produce. There is also a bar and barbecue facilities.Each of the rooms is uniquely decorated and features antique furniture and many offer beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.You can find other restaurants, bars, and shops in Sant Pere de Ribes, 1.9 mi from Masia Sumidors. Sitges and its beaches are 15 minutes away by car.
The English owners make you feel at home. The care during dinner and breakfast so kind.
The location is a secret mini hideaway just 10muns from Sitges with amazing natural Pune forest private views.
The swimming pool is set into the hills like an Ibiza hideaway.
The breakfast fresh healthy and a mixture of English and Spanish style. The building very old and traditional and charming with lots of character.
Really nice mini holiday experience and will return again and again.
Child welcoming too with baby beds and baby seats etc and an accomodating kitchen providing baby dinners too
- I loved the remote location and the rustic building and surroundings. The owners went above and beyond to ensure that we had an enjoyable and very comfortable stay. The food was delicious! Thank you Natalie, Keith and baby Alex for taking great care of us!
Lovely spot, Lovely people, Lovely food.
Gluten free beer!
Superbe location, very nice traditional farm house
Excellent food and most importantly very welcoming and friendly owners. Keith, Nathalie and Mike looked after us incredibly well. We will go back…
- Fantastic location, wonderful hosts, amazing food and total relaxation.
- The English owners make you feel at home. The care during dinner and breakfast so kind.
Hotel Sercotel Domo
Located near the business center of Alt Penedès and offering easy motorway access to Barcelona and Tarragona, this hotel has a Mediterranean restaurant and a private spa area.Hotel Sercotel Domo has simple, elegant bedrooms which enjoy plenty of natural light and smart, private bathrooms. The air conditioning or heating will be switched on according to the season.The picturesque seaside town of Sitges is just 7.5 mi from the Hotel Domo. The hotel can also arrange visits to nearby wineries in the surrounding Penedès wine-making region.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely big, clean room and bathroom.
- The room was spacious, clean and plenty big enough for 2 adults and a baby. We had English tv and a fridge, bath and shower, no balcony or much of a view, but I accept those kinds of things as a trade off since we did get what we needed. With having a toddler all the room needed rearranging, things put out of reach, the staff didn’t mind.
- Front office staff willing to help with a couple of issues, offering to change rooms with no problem. Breakfast buffet a good value with just about anything you could want.
- Perfect equipment, nice bathroom, clean room and professional approach.
- Nada, no es un hotel de 4 estrellas, nos sentimos engañados
Hotel Sercotel Air Penedès
Hotel Air Penedès is between Barcelona and Tarragona, and is easily accessible by highway to both cities. The hotel offers free parking and free Wi-Fi in all rooms.The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, open in summer.The Air Penedès is on the edge of the town of Vilafranca de Penedès. Some of the region’s best wine and cava cellars are within a short drive.The PortAventura Theme Park is within 35 minutes by car, and the beaches of Sitges are less than 12 miles away.All rooms are spacious, exterior and soundproofed. There is satellite TV with national and international channels, and central air conditioning and heating.
- Well placed if you have just arrived on the ferry to Barcelona for a one night stop on our way to the north of Spain
- For us the proximity to the freeway and supermarkets was excellent, but you either have a decent walk or car journey into the town. Nice poolside bar and despite some sort of dance competition going on it wasn’t too noisy
- Good location close to the motorway for travelling
- Stayed at this Hotel many times on my journey to and from U.K to Cost Blanca. Excellent location, comfortable rooms. friendly staff. Easy to find just off motorway.
Very hot water in a spotless bathroom. After a very long journey it was heaven.Reception staff super efficient and
friendly, made every effort to speak to me in English.good value for money.
Hotel Desitges offers a terrace, free gym and a seasonal outdoor pool. It is set in landscaped gardens in Catalonia’s Garraf region, 3.1 mi from Sitges.The Desitges offers simple, modern design with plenty of natural light. There is a bar open 24 hours, a restaurant and meeting rooms.Each room at the hotel is air-conditioned with 26-inch LCD TV and free high-speed Wi-Fi access. The private bathrooms have a hairdryer and vanity mirror.A seasonal free transfer to the city center, Sitges Beach and Vilanova i la Geltrù Beach is provided in summer and there is bicycle parking and free charging station for electric vehicles.Barcelona is 19 mi away and Barcelona El Prat Airport is 17 mi away. Free public parking is available near the Desitges Hotel.
- Lovely breakfast and friendly service. The shuttle bus into Sitges was handy too!
- The staff could not have ben more helpful, trains to Barcelona ,shuttle bus into Sitges, excellent breakfast all in all we could have stayed there forever
- The location was lovely and quiet amongst the trees away from the tourist area. Was necessary to hire a car though.
- Quiet. 24 hour food and drink service. Room sizes good. Clean pool area. Transport via shuttle available into Sitges centre. Staff very accommodating.
- Large room, clean, also a clean swimming pool. Free minibar, free towels for the pool, excellent breakfast. Very kind and helpful staff.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Centrally located, Hotel Ibiza is set in a quiet street, only 4 minutes’ walk from the beach and 1,000 feet from Sitges Train Station. It offers functional rooms with free WiFi and private bathroom.All rooms at Hotel Ibiza come with a wardrobe and a fan, while some have a private terrace. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, an outdoor terrace and luggage storage.Numerous shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding area.Barcelona International Airport is 30 minutes’ drive from Hotel Ibiza. You can also visit nearby villages such as Vilanova i la Geltrú or Vilafranca del Pendès in approximately 15 minutes’ drive away.
- The location the cleanliness and the staff were very helpful polite and professional. It felt like home.
- The place was exactly what it said …….just simple and ok to get your head down for the night.
- Location is right in the middle of town, easy for train station and the town centre and not too far down to the beach and nightlife area. Staff were friendly enough, my room size was bigger than I had expected, and the bathroom very modern. The A/C was amazing! and nice to have a TV even just for the music channels/radio. For the price I paid in mid july I was happy with this hotel
- AC and Wi-Fi was good. Mattress and pillows – very comfortable. Big room.
- The location. Disappointed that no credit card was accepted. Would only accept cash which was completely inconvenient
Hotel Rural Cal Ruget
Offering free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool and a garden, Hotel Rural Cal Ruget is located in Vilobi Del Penedes. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving European cuisine. Every room is equipped with a balcony with mountain views.At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a closet. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Rural Cal Ruget also feature a pool view. The rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Barcelona is 27 miles from Hotel Rural Cal Ruget. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 24 miles from the hotel.
- The staff was really great and the rooms comfortable
- We had a fantastic, relaxing few days in the beautiful setting at Cal Ruget. The owners went over and above to make us feel welcome and accommodated our requests with warmth and generosity. The home cooked meals were exceptional. Can’t praise it enough. Would definitely return.
- The owners of the place are really nice people. They helped us book one of the trips in bodegas. Standard of the room was really high. Highly recommended for those who love vineyards and want to do some sports and sightseeing in the neighbourhood.
- Nice courtyard, but pool was not in use yet. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- This was our second visit, the hosts are wonderfully obliging and go out of their way to help. I was there for a bike ride with an early departure and was presented with a packed breakfast that was generous enough to have fed people!.
Hotel Restaurant Sol i Vi
This country hotel offers an outdoor pool, a traditional Catalan restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi and an LCD TV. It is located in the Penedès, Catalonia’s main wine-making region.Surrounded by vineyards, Hotel Restaurant Sol i Vi is 3.7 mi from Vilafranca del Penedès. The hotel is only 2.5 mi from Sant Sadurní d’Anoia, where cava sparking wine is made.The Sol i Vi’s restaurant serves regional cuisine and local wines. Specialties include roast lamb, grilled meats and fish and homemade desserts.The air-conditioned rooms feature simple décor and wooden furniture. Bathrooms include a hairdryer and toiletries. All rooms have countryside views.Free parking is available at the hotel. There is easy access to the C243 and AP7 Motorways, and trains to Barcelona stop in nearby Sant Sadurni. Sitges is 20 minutes’ drive away. The property offers a free electric vehicle charging station for customers.
- Such a lovely hotel in the middle of the cava growing area. Good bar and restaurant. Lovely views over the vineyards.
- Really nice staf and owners, very large swimmingpool, nice and comfortable renovated bedroom, excellent dinner & very good wine
- A family run hotel/restaurant that is very very well managed. Well above its star rating. Loved the food and wine.
- we found this hotel exceptional,could not fault anything
- The food at the restaurant is excellent. The staff was very nice.
Top Hotels In Olivella Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Olivella Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Olivella Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Olivella Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!