10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oliva Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Oliva Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oliva Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oliva Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oliva Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oliva Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oliva Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oliva Valencia Community:
Oliva Nova Beach & Golf Hotel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This stylish hotel offers a lagoon-style swimming pool, a spa and direct access to Oliva Nova Beach. It is part of the Oliva Nova Golf Course, designed by Seve Ballesteros.Each elegant, spacious room at Oliva Nova Golf Beach & Golf Hotel includes a sitting area, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Rooms have a covered terrace, overlooking the complex, the nearby sand dunes or the Montgó Mountains.Guests can enjoy traditional Valencian rice dishes in the Oliva Nova Hotel’s El Olivo restaurant. There is also a restaurant with a poolside terrace, an Irish pub and a beach bar.Located between Gandia and Denia, Hotel Oliva Nova is a 45-minute drive from Valencia. There is easy access to Valencia and Alicante via highways N-332 and AP7.
- Staff was great, they were kind and gave us all kind of facilities. The pool was perfect, and you are just next to a fantastic, almost empty beach. The animation crew was very kind and there were all kind of activities for the child to play all day. Breakfast was incredible.
The hotel was extremely comfortable & clean. Only 5 minutes walk to our private part of the beach which is one of our favourite beaches in Spain.
The hotel is a perfect base for visiting nearby towns our favourite being Denia & the historic town of Altea which is about 50 minutes drive but well worth the visit.The bedroom was fabulous with a lovely view out to sea. Very comfortable bed with beautiful linen sheets. We will definite return.
We were given a room at first that was not very nice, and it was noisy. However, within 20 minutes of advising the staff we were given a much nicer room with much better views. The staff were excellent.
The beach was wonderful, it has lifeguards that are always on the look out and there are sun beds etc.
The pool area is nice and plenty of sunbeds.
The bar area serves lovely food and snacks and is well priced. The staff were amazing.
The hotel is cosmopolitan.
- Very nice hotel with a lovely pool and close to a great beach. The food was ok but breakfast was not the best. We had a pool on the private Terrance which was great. The hotel was very clean. I would recommend a hire car as Denia is not too far away and is nice.
Great property, lovely beach, pool.
Rebecca at pool bar was fun.
Great breakfast… and staff
El Sequer Casa Rural
Offering a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, El Sequer Casa Rural is set in Oliva in the Valencia Community Region. The hotel has a children’s playground and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property, and bike hire is available.Benidorm is 25 mi from El Sequer Casa Rural, while Gandía is 5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 44 mi from El Sequer Casa Rural.
- The breakfast was very nice and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was large and the beds were comfortable. The area is tranquil and you feel very welcome.
- Friendly service. Great breakfast. Tranquil. Gorgeous pool
- The staff were super friendly and treated us like family the breakfast was outstanding and the location is perfect for a peaceful retreat. Bathroom was HUGE!!!
- To stay at this lovely house with its inner court yard beautiful dinning area and lounge for watching the TV with a glass of wine, was an absolute privaledge and pleasure. Everything perfect. The staff and proprietors made us very welcome nothing was too much trouble. The gated property has a long drive up to the front of the house. With orange trees lining the drive. The gardens are beautiful, tall pine trees over a hundred years old, a swimming pool for guests and young children. When the weather obliges breakfast can be eaten outside. Breakfast has a variety of foods. Freshly pressed orange juice picked from the owners orange trees, fresh ham, cheese, a choice of fresh fruit, bread, jams etc. A shelf in the fridge to keep a small amount of food and use of a microwave and oven.
- The staff were excellent, they let us use our pigeon Spanish and didn’t laugh at our mistakes. Even though it is on the edge of an industrial estate it was very tranquil. Room was large and quiet.
Hotel Azahar’s colorful, air-conditioned rooms include free Wi-Fi and a TV. The hotel is just 1,300 feet from the center of Oliva, and a 5-minute drive from Oliva Platja Beach.The Azahar offers functional modern rooms, each with tiled floors and a private bathroom. The hotel also has a café-bar and 24-hour reception desk.The historic town of Oliva has characteristic white buildings and charming narrow streets. You can visit Santa Anna Castle, or try delicious local rice dishes and seafood in the town’s restaurants.The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Gandia, via the nearby N332 Motorway. Oliva Nova Golf Course and the Marjal de Pego-Oliva Nature Reserve are both within 4.3 mi.
- Comfortable bed, Clean sheets and towels every day
Staff very helpful and pleasant. Reasonable location. Nice TV. Heating put on for cold nights.
Extra blankets provided.
- Excellent service, Friendly Staff, Central to everything
Clean,, cheap and cheerful.
Good location. Easy walking distance to the main town centre
The staff were all friendly, the location was very convenient, the price was good.
For a couple of Euros you get toast coffee and juice for breakfast, nothing fancy but ok
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Playa Miramar Hotel is 650 feet from Miramar Beach, 4 miles from Gandia. It has an outdoor swimming pool, and all air conditioned rooms have a private balcony.Rooms at the Playa Miramar have a TV and telephone. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The Miramar has a restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a bar.The hotel organizes daily children’s entertainment from July 15 to September 6.Playa Miramar has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. There is easy access to the AP-7 Highway, and it is a 1-hour drive from Valencia or Alicante.
- Excellent value for money! I had a twin room on the 7th floor. There was a balcony with glimpses of the sea and the mountains. The room was very clean. Hand soap and shower gel were provided and this was an unexpected bonus. There was a fridge in the room and a TV, I didnt use either so I dont know if they worked or not. Wi-Fi was intermittent in the room. Breakfast was wonderful! Massive choice including hot food, fruit, pastries, ham, cheese, breads etc and the best coffee I have ever tasted!! The staff were pleasant and helpful. Very little English spoken, but this was not an issue at all. Location was good. Would certainly stay here again for a couple of nights.
- Excellent value, good location. Top floor suite with a sea view was great. 3 minute walk to the beach. Friendly staff. Close access to a lot of the popular surrounding areas.
- Miramar is shut. Empty. There is nowhere to go except the hotel and it is a good hotel but there is really nothing else to do. Shame really. It would appear to be holiday home central so there are thousands of apartments that are shut.
- Everything you needed was there, Staff were great.
- Nice rooms. Nice swimming pool outside. The location is OK and not to far from the beach. Staff is very friendly.
Hotel Borgia offers clean, modern accommodations in the heart of Gandía. It is a peaceful hotel in a central location, and offers free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel’s highlight is a stylish cafe-restaurant, serving tasty Mediterranean dishes from an extensive menu.Take a stroll into the charming historic center of Gandía, just a few minutes away.
- Very central not far away from the square with all resturants.
- Location. Good breakfast with plenty choices. Nice bar menu.
- Professional staff. Extremely helpful and responsive.
- Nice staff. Convenient location to centre of town. Rooms have everything you need. Functional. Good value for money.
Due to a massive forest fire we were evacuated from our home .The staff were exceptional as we had only the clothes we had on .They checked every day if we stll wanted our room before they let it go .
Cannot praise them enough
This small, family-run hotel is set in a stunning mountainous landscape, overlooking the sea, and just a short drive from the beach.Hotel Reig is a modern, practical and affordable hotel, ideal for a family holiday in the Costa Blanca region of southern Spain.Each of the rooms comes equipped with a TV and is ideal for enjoying an afternoon siesta.After spending the morning on the beach, you can head to the nearby 18-hole golf course in the afternoon for a relaxing round.Consult offers for 7-night stays in Hotel Reig.
- The hotel was basic but spotlessly clean. The owner was very helpful. Don’t expect luxury but for the price, especially in August it was really good value for money.
- Absolutely spotless. Very comfortable. Friendly helpful staff. Beautiful food. Lashings of hot water etc. Exceptional for a small hotel- deserves more stars! Recommended.
- Location was superb for attending the local fiesta
Rooms were very clean and tidy..bathroom was aswell. Would stay here again.
Only downside was there was no coffee facilities in the room.
- Very clean cheerful staff and the owner was very helpful. The hotel is in a great position very close to the centre of the town
Hotel Los Naranjos is in central Gandía, near Joan Fuster Park. It offers air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.Los Naranjos has a cafe-bar, offering a varied continental breakfast. There is a 24-hour front desk, and private parking is available for an additional fee.Rooms all have satellite TV and a full private bathroom.The Naranjos Hotel is close to a large sports center. Gandía Train and Bus station are also nearby. Gandía Beach is only 2 miles away.
- The breakfast was really good, typically Spanish with freshly squeezed juice – Of Course in the Safor!
- exactly what you expect out of 2 or 3 star hotel. Beata at check in was very helpful in helping us to park our rental – at no cost on the street. Parking was on site and reasonable. Hotel is a plain jane but that was fine for our need for one night. Bed was comfortable – pillow was the same one we would find everywhere in spain at similar hotels – non forgiving foam. Bring your own if you can!
- The room and facilities were basic but comfortable. The staff were helpful and friendly.
- Good Continental breakfast, freshly squeezed orange juice, toast and coffee.
- Friendly and helpful staff but only a few words of English spoken. Excellent location for transport and city centre. Continental breakfast simple but welcome. You need to hand in room key each time you go out. Staff offered a take out breakfast as I was checking out very early next day which was a nice touch
RH Bayren Hotel & Spa
Set on Playa de Gandia Beach, RH Bayren Hotel & Spa offers views of the Mediterranean. It features 2 swimming pools, including one lagoon-style pool, as well as a spa and free Wi-Fi.Each bright spacious room at the Bayren offers a private terrace and attractive modern décor. Most have either a front, or side sea view. Each room has a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a safety deposit box.The Mare Nostrum Restaurant offers buffet cuisine with Valencian and international dishes. It has a terrace overlooking the sea. Guests can later enjoy a drink in the beach-front chillout bar.The spa area features an indoor pool, flotation tanks, Scottish shower and steam baths. There is also a sauna and a treatment room. Outside there is a second pool, as well as a hot tub and waterbeds with sea views.The RH Bayren Hotel & Spa offers a daily entertainment program and has a children’s club, available in summer.
- We stayed at the hotel for 12 days and had a very good experience. Location is perfect, buffet is great and hotel has everything what you may need. We also tried spa and it was nice. The prices for some services like massage were a bit too high (for the service it’s not worth it). Ideal place for families with kids because the sea is not very deep and you need to walk quite a bit to be able to swim. Overall experience was great and we would definitely come back to this hotel!
- The food and accomodation as well as the facilities. The children loved the activities in and around the pool as well as the nightly entertainment. We also loved the beach bar for a sundowner glass of wine in the evening.
- Evwrything was great! They upgraded me and offered cava before dinner for free. Spa is just 10 euros and good enough. Buffet dinner was affordable and quality. Fantastic breakfast with free cava. At checkout they gave me a water bottle for the journey. Moon Lounge has live music and exciting cocktails. Excellent!
- The hotel was really really super ! Big clean room, beautiful view ( room 506 ) Everything was more than I expected ! Thank You hotel.
- Great location and excellent value for money. B/F was included in the rate and dinner was only 14 euros per person. All buffet style, eat as much as you want. We were only there for 1 night so did not have time to use the facilities nor go to the beach. Very friendly and helpful staff.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This chic hotel is located next to Almadrava Beach in the Sort de la Mar area of Dénia. Facing the sunset in the west, it offers a chill-out terrace with an outdoor pool.The air-conditioned rooms at El Bichet feature stylish, themed décor. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. They also have a private balcony or terrace.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food, which you can have on the shaded terrace. Drinks are served at the lounge bar and in the chillout area, where you can also enjoy a hookah.El Bichet has a children’s playground and a games room with darts. There is also a barbecue.Staff at the reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. Central Dénia is a 10-minute drive away, and you can drive to Gandía in 20 minutes. Alicante and Valencia’s Airports are around an hour’s drive away.
Excellent hospitality, almost like you are the personal guest of the family.
Its nice to see people enjoying work in this industry and it shows.
Rooms have nice themes and comfy beds. Excellent AC. Parking on site. Rooftop terrace.
Nice quality breakfast; great coffee and croissants and fresh fruit
- Our whole experience was great but what really made it were the friendliness of the staff; they were welcoming and nothing was too much trouble!
It was a lovely hotel. Staff was very friendly. Booked for 1 day, but when we arrived we decided to extend our stay, but it was full.
We really loved El Bichet. Felt like in a family 🙂
Great hotel. Strongly recommend..
Beach in front of the hotel
Restaurant-every day fresh food, dinner- every day something new, Spanish food and wine.
Owners- very nice people, very helpful
- Really great accommodation in an excellent location almost on the beach. A little outside Denia but close enough to local amenities by short car ride. Atmosphere really relaxed which was surprising in high season. Breakfast provided a great selection too.
- Excellent hospitality, almost like you are the personal guest of the family.
Hotel Tres Anclas
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located just 350 feet from the beaches of the Costa Blanca, Hotel Tres Anclas features a restaurant, the property also has a garden. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, evening entertainment and free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, all rooms come with a terrace. Rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.The accommodations offers a children’s playground in the summer months. Guest can relax at the spa equipped with a sauna, indoor swimming pool and hot tub. A gym is also available.The hotel restaurant serves a range of dishes from the local Valencia region and beyond. It opens daily for lunch and dinner.Calpe is 29 mi from Hotel Tres Anclas, while Denia is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 37 mi from the property.
Breakfast was varied, with fruits, breads, rolls and hot items, too.
Room was spacious – we were 3 adults and it wasn’t cramped.
The triple room has a kitchenette.
Bathroom was also decent size + good water pressure in the shower.
We were able to find parking on the street.
- It’s a great place, near to the beach, clean rooms, good food and a nice hotel. It’s my second time there and I was pleased
The room we had was a good size, so we did not feel cramped at all. This is a very large and busy hotel, so remember, if you want peace and quiet I would not recommend summer.
Location excellent, beaches are few minutes walk, as are restaurants, bars shops, water sport school, the list goes on. Gandia is a Spanish resort, with limited international tourists, so spoken English is limited, but all the staff from chambermaids to restaurant staff are wonderful, (try out your spanish) There is a rep. who arranges trips in the hotel, so there is always somewhere to go Benidorm, Terramitica, Aqualandia, the list goes on and on.
This is a good value for money hotel in a beach location. Excellent for families and older guests. Not many shops bars restaurants around only a few but adequate.
This is the opposite end of the promenade from the port so it’s quieter and cleaner.
The hotel is very busy but the staff were on the ball fast and efficient. Good basic Spanish type food we had no trouble finding something we liked. Noisy around the pool and bar at some points during the day and evening as there are activities available and a kids club. Ask for a room at the other side of the hotel. This was quiet and we really enjoyed our stay.
- My travelling companion and I stayed only one night at this property, which is a resort hotel, so in a sense my review would be distorted. For example, we were unable to sample the food or use the bar. The room was spacious enough and had a fine big balcony, it was clean, and the bathroom was adequate. I managed a dip in the hotel pool, which was fine and clean.
- Breakfast was varied, with fruits, breads, rolls and hot items, too.
Top Hotels In Oliva Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oliva Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oliva Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oliva Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!