10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oliana Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Oliana Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oliana Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oliana Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oliana Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oliana Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oliana Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oliana Catalonia:
Hotel Restaurant Cal Petit
Located in Oliana, Hotel Restaurant Cal Petit features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge, as well as a bar. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, every room has a balcony. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. All rooms feature a desk.Hotel Restaurant Cal Petit has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.La Seu d’Urgell is 22 miles from Hotel Restaurant Cal Petit.
- Great area with good views. great staff will stop again
- Fantastic views,really clean everywhere,great location,fair price
- Owners let us park our van in the carpark for four nights while we went off motorcycle trail riding the area.
- the food was great the staff fantastic and the pool was bliss
- Very friendly staff, good mountain food at a good price
Hotel Can Boix de Peramola
Located in Peramola, Hotel Can Boix de Peramola offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. This 4-star hotel offers a concierge service, room service and free WiFi. Guests can use a garden.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with air conditioning, and selected rooms contain a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom with a hot tub.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hotel Can Boix de Peramola has a playground. You can play ping pong at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking.La Seu d’Urgell is 22 miles from Hotel Can Boix de Peramola.
- a little out of the way but an exceptional gem tucked up a country lane, a place to chill out in for sure
- Absolutely perfect all round…….could not fault it.
- All was perfect, Good Rooms, Very good Restaurant and also, food, we will repeat sure…
- Super comfortable beds! Fantastic view and setting! We stayed off season, so we couldn’t take advantage of the swimming pool nor tennis court.
- We stay in this hotel just one night, but we want to return there again. The room was very comfortable. Hotel in the mounts area and the view was perfectly. If you looking for hiking, it is very convenient place for it. There are very good restaurant in the hotel. I strongly recommend to have dinner there, one time at least. The restaurant chef is really master of the cuisine.
Casa Dels Peixos-Singular’s Hotels
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, Casa Dels Peixos-Singular’s Hotels is located in Montmagastre. Set by Serra d’Aubenç i Roc de Cogul Mountain Range the holiday home features a restaurant serving homemade meals.Including free Wi-Fi and heating, each stylish room features a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. There is a shared lounge available for guests, as well as a games room and library.Casa Dels Peixos-Singular’s Hotels has a lovely garden with a furnished terrace. Set by Rialb River, the location is ideal for outdoor activities such as fishing or hiking. Ponts is 12 mi away. Manresa and Lleida are within 50 mi from the property.
- The location, the hotel and it’s wonderful design. The swimming pool area was absolutely 5 star. The breakfast was amazing! The best thing about our stay, was Marco and Maru, thank you for making our unforgettable.
- Amazing spot, peace and quite is the name of the game.
Idylic setting if you like nature, lovely well appointed rooms and great food.
Could easily relax here for a couple of days
- Swimming pool and natural surrounds. Good hosts .prperty beautifully maintained .
- We had a fantastic four course meal including two fresh trout from their trout farm, which were expertly prepared along with the other courses by the wife of the couple who run the place. Although neither of the couple spoke much English we managed to get buy with the help of Google translate on the host’s phone. Breakfast was good also. Our hosts seemed to get as much enjoyment looking after us. The hotel is a long way from any towns or villages, but easy to find and very peaceful. We look forward to returning sometime.
Located in Coll de Nargó, Hotel Betriu features heated rooms with mountains views. It offers a restaurant serving traditional Catalan dishes with products from local ecological farms. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Simply decorated, rooms at Hotel Betriu come with single or double beds. All have a private bathroom with free toiletries, hairdryer and bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided and some rooms have a TV.Staff at reception can provide information where a selection of shops can be found.Located in the Segre valley by the Oliana reservoir, Hotel Betriu is 1 hours’ drive from Andorra Ski Resort. The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities whether in summer or winter.
- Friendly and helpful staff, well appointed hotel with nice facilities
- External acsess with suitcase’s.Secluded garden with small terrace for meals and swimming pool.Great food.Lovely family run hotel.Walking distance to local village.Nr.beautiful scenery.Dog friendly hotel.
- Very clean and comfortable beds. Food was very good. Service friendly.
- El confort, la neteja,la qualitat i la diversitat de l’oferta de l’esmorzar.
Hotel, Bar, Tankstelle, was braucht der Motorradfahrer mehr.
Super Frühstück, super Preis/Leistung
Ordentliche saubere Zimmer
Hotel Solsona Centre
Hotel Solsona Center is located 5 minutes’ walk from the historic center of Solsona. The hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Rooms also have heating and come with a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.There is a café-bar and the hotel can provide tourist information on the surrounding area. You can do outdoor activities nearby, like hiking and mountain biking.
- The owner let me check in way ahead of time and was very friendly and obliging throughout my stay. I cannot recommend the hotel cafeteria enough – they don’t overcharge you and the croissants are really fresh! The hotel is ideally situated – close to downtown, bus station and right next door to a supermarket. The rooms are spacious and clean.
- wonderful staff nice and cosy room excellent location.
- easy to find, close to everything in Solsona … lovely staff … great place to stop by and explore the city and it’s history
- Very handy for old town, family run and happy to let me park motorcycle in their garage, nice hotel
- The staff was super friendly, especially with a non-native speaker such as myself. Good, cheap coffee and delicious croissants as well!
Located in Organyà, Hotel Dom has an attractive mountain setting in the Lleida Pyrenees. It is a country house offering modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The soundproofed rooms at the Dom feature parquet floors and views of the surrounding countryside. Each one comes with a kettle and the private bathrooms contain a hairdryer.The Dom Hotel’s restaurant serves home-made Catalan food using fresh, seasonal ingredients. Celiac and vegetarian menus are available, and the hotel can provide packed lunches if you are planning a day trip.You can hire a bicycle from reception, and the surrounding area contains many cycling and hiking routes. La Seu d’Urgell, which has one of Catalunya’s oldest cathedrals, is around 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Very friendly helpful staff. Helped us dry wet motorcycle clothes
- Very friendly owner who spoke very good English. Excellent breakfast and short walk into town with map provided and recommendations for places to eat. Very good base for motorcyclist touring the area. Off street parking available.
- Le patron très professionnel et très prévoyant …
Accueil très agréable, parle très bien français, chambre surclassé au dernier moment, du coup salle de bain avec baignoire SPA.
Deux balcons avec très belle vue, restaurant sur place climatisé. Petit déjeuner correct avec produits du terroir. La chambre est nettoyée tous les jours, le lit et les draps ainsi que les serviettes sont changés aussi journalièrement .
- Buena ubicación, habitaciones cómodas y muy limpias, personal muy atento y magnífico desayuno. Volveremos
Hotel Gran Sol
This family-run hotel is located just outside Solsona, capital of the Solsonès region, on the main road to Manresa. It has free parking, a free Wi-Fi hotspot and a swimming pool.All of the rooms at the Hotel Gran Sol come with heating and a TV. A hairdryer and bathroom amenities are included in the private bathroom. Special rooms for families are also available.Homemade and modern cuisine is served at Hotel Gran Sol’s La Pergola restaurant. There is a garden area, a terrace and a bar-café service.The natural areas near Hotel Gran Sol are ideal for outdoor activities, hiking and mountain biking. Guests can also enjoy the famous Smugglers Route.
- The back garden lit up at night and the breakfast.
- View from room to pool and garden, rooms at front of hotel have a terrible view, we changed our room
Staff was great. Food and view in the restaurant were very good.
It is in a convenient location to walk in the village.
- Room and bed were comfortable. Staff were fine. Had to take charge of our occupation. We were given a key to get in and out of the hotel. Lifts were noisy. Informed that breakfast would be available at 8 am but no one waws around at that time. Breakfast bar opened after 8. “We needed to get away and so had to settle for a slice of toast and jam. I believe someone went to get fresh rolls just before we finished our breakfast. No one was aroind for us to check out. Thought that our booking agent would settle up but received a call later in the week to say we had left without paying. Had to go back on the return trip to settle the bill. Evidently we should have paid at the breakfast bar. Bit annoying but now we know what to expect would use again but would take our own breakfast. the hotel offering is very expensive for what is on offer.
- Excellent value for money. Good location, child friendly and friendly staff.
Hotel La Freixera
Located in Solsona in Lleida province, La Freixera is a 14th-century building converted into a boutique hotel. It offers distinctive rooms with a balcony, free WiFi and a flat-screen satellite TV.Hotel La Freixera combines old with new, featuring stone walls, wooden beams and woodwork alongside parquet floors and satellite TV. The air-conditioned rooms come with a safe, mini-bar and private bathroom with a hairdryer. A daily cleaning service is available.Breakfast is made from local produce and is served in the dining room. There is also a lounge with armchairs, a fireplace, board games and a reading area. The hotel also has a bar and dining room.Parking is available at the property, upon request. Solsona has an attractive old town, and the Gothic Cathedral is just 3 minutes’ walk from La Freixera Hotel.
Excellent small hotel set in a quiet street in the centre of Solsona. The conversion of the old buildings has been very sympathetically carried out – it’s a great marriage of new and old and very well thought out. The hotel and bedrooms are very clean and comfortable.
Big choice for breakfast from a range of fresh produce.
Solsona was a good base for cycling out to Sant LLorenc de Morunys and the mountains – a very scenic route.
Overall a very nice stay for a couple of days.
- …. we were received an outstanding nice treatment at our arrival and throughout the stay …. thank you so much …. if 6 stars are max ….. we give the hotel 10 stars
- Very old nice building in the middle of old town. Renovated nicely. Good cheese for breakfast and fresh orange juice.
- A beautiful boutique hotel. A little gem in the heart of Solsona old town. Gorgeous.
- Wonderful breakfast of fresh, local produce. Huge selection of hot and cold, excellent coffee. Very friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable bed, room has everything you need, including well functioning air conditioning. Numerous parking options.
- Excellent small hotel set in a quiet street in the centre of Solsona. The conversion of the old buildings has been very sympathetically carried out – it’s a great marriage of new and old and very well thought out. The hotel and bedrooms are very clean and comfortable.
Cal Tonarro is located in Organyà. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a TV. Cal Tonarro has some rooms that include mountain views, and all rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Andorra la Vella is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Pas de la Casa is 31 miles from the property.
- Design and view from the dining room. Very clean and modern comfort.
- The place was beautiful and comfortable. Evrything worked quite well and the dining room at the top floor had an incredible view.
- A mi me encanta para descansar. Es un lugar perfecto para desconectar y a la vez tener cerca todas las comodidades de la vida moderna. Habitaciones amplias, sin llave en las puertas, con clave, sin recepción, pero un teléfono al que llamar al que atienden muy amablemente. Y con una originalidad: un comedor-cocina en el último piso que permite hacerte tus propios desayunos, comidas o cenas comprando la materia prima en el pueblo o el domingo (si coincides) en el mercadillo de la plaza que tienes abajo. Todo cerca: tiendas, carretera, restaurantes,… Y muy cerca de zonas para excursiones o para comprar en Andorra o a la Seu d’Urgell. Lo tiene todo
- La amplitud de la suite, la decoración relajante, la luz natural y la tranquilidad
La modernidad de la habitación. Fácil acceso a los controles de la habitación.
El comedor de arriba.
Estancia grande y confortable.
Sistema de ducha genial.
Es muy bonito
Hotel el Pi de Sant Just
Set within the natural setting of the Solsonés region, Hotel Restaurante el Pi de Sant Just is 30 minutes’ drive from Port del Compte Ski Station. It offers free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Surrounded by woods and nature, the restaurant, which is specialized in Catalan cuisine, offers á la carte dishes and a daily or weekend set menu.All rooms and apartments at the Pi de Sant Just features rustic décor with wooden furniture and exposed beams. Each has heating, a TV and a private bathroom. Apartments also have a kitchen.The center of Solsona is 2.8 mi away, while Berga is 40 minutes by car.
- It’s location, spacious rooms and three bathrooms . Also, the manager Jordi was very cooperative and was ready to help when problems came up
- Beautiful location. Great facilities. Will definitely be back next year for the 4th year running.
- La habitación estaba bien y era bonita. Tenía todo lo necesario. La cama era muy cómoda.
- L’entorn, l’apartament es acollidor i estava tot molt net.
- Ningún problema de aparcamiento, habitación moderna
Top Hotels In Oliana Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oliana Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oliana Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oliana Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!