10 Best Hotels To Stay In Olette Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Olette Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Olette Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olette Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olette Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Olette Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Olette Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Olette Languedoc-roussillon:
Located in Vernet-les-Bains, 28 miles from Perpignan, Hotel Princess features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Font-Romeu is 18 miles from Hotel Princess, and Puigcerdà is 25 miles from the property. Rivesaltes Airport is 28 miles away.
The staff extremely friendly and helpful.
The restaurant was excellent. Choice of breakfast foods good.
Handy location to the centre of this village
- The room was very clean and nicely decorated with a beautiful view of the mountain.
Restaurant open on Sunday evening
Excellent hotel with helpful and friendly staff. My room at the front of the hotel had a small balcony. No traffic noise as the hotel was off the main road.
The hotel has a restaurant (closed one evening a week) serving well-priced set meal and à la carte, with reasonable selection of wine.
- The Princess Hotel-Restaurant (Vernet les Bains) is excellent, very clean and comfortable. The personnel attentive and pleasant, the room extremely clean and comfortable. The food is top notch. This is a wonderful place to stay. We recommend it highly.
- The staff extremely friendly and helpful.
Hotel Le Mas Fleuri
Located in the town of Vernet-Les-Bains, surrounded by mountains, this property sits in a large peaceful garden with outdoor pool and century trees. It offers quiet accommodations with free Wi-Fi in the common areas.Rooms at Hotel Le Mas Fleuri all feature carpeted floor and are equipped with a work desk and a direct dial phone. Some have a private terrace with views of the green surroundings.A full buffet breakfast is served daily in the dining room with fireplace. Guests can relax on the outdoor terrace, or on the deckchairs by the pool. A bar is also at their disposal. Hotel Le Mas Fleuri offers free on-site private parking and bicycle rental is available.
- Good location, friendly service. Restaurants close by.
- The owner was so obliging and went well beyond expectations. When we had trouble getting a taxi he drove us himself to Villefranche.
- The hotel is in a nice park (we saw two rabbits in the parking place on arrival).
- Spacious room, reasonably quiet. Peaceful location. Good breakfast at a supplement of €7. Ok for an overnight stay.
- Breakfast was great. The location was fantastic, at the foot of the Canigou
Hotel les Glycines
Hotel les Glycines is located in Prades, 25 miles from Perpignan and 21 miles from Font-Romeu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Puigcerdà is 28 miles from Hotel les Glycines, and Ax-les-Thermes is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 24 miles from Hotel les Glycines.
- Good localization. Great breakfast. Has parking for guests and if u don’t have place there u can park in public parking 1 minute drive from hotel .
- Friendly and helpful staff. Location could not have been better.
Convenient town centre location
Clean tidy and spacious rooms.
Staff helpful despite a little language problem.
- The hotel was lovely. it was very good having parking available. The breakfast was ample and the staff were very pleasant. We were allowed to take our two little dogs with us. Excellent.
- It was very clean and tidy but a little soul less. The proprietor welcomed us and parking was easy and we could let ourselves in with a code after hours but there was just a little something lacking,,,,,nothing to complain about and I’m not sure what it was.
Le Grand Hôtel
Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Le Grand Hôtel is located in Moltig les Bains in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, just 26 miles from Perpignan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the hotel. Font-Romeu is 20 miles from Le Grand Hôtel, and Puigcerdà is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 25 miles from Le Grand Hôtel.
- Fabulous location. Amazing Grand Hotel from the Belle Epoque.
- We loved the wonderful atmosphere of this belle epoque or was it more the roaring 20s Grand Hotel. Even the tea dances added to the fun. We had beautiful views from our room and we loved swimming in the heated pool on warm October days. A total delight.
- The staff was friendly, even though some of the wait staff didn’t speak any English. If you stay there get the 35 euro spa pass, it was very interesting and super relaxing.
- Good facilities, lovely surroundings, helpful staff. Pleasant breakfast.
- Location spectacular. Few staff available were charming. Food very good in spite of having no choice.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clos Cerdan offers accommodations in Mont-Louis, just 31 miles from Andorra la Vella. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Pas de la Casa is 20 miles from Clos Cerdan, and Font-Romeu is 4 miles away. Rivesaltes Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The spa after a day of skiing was relaxing. The restaurant is good.
- Close to bus stop, train station and old town of Mont Louis.
- Sadly the water was only lukewarm both in the evening and again in the morning after this had been pointed out to the management. The weather was very hot and there was no AC . Unfortunately with the window open there was a lot of traffic noise. We know it is a ski resort hotel but AC would have made our stay much more pleasant as the refurbished room was superb.
- easy to reach, nice for family, extensiv braekfast, and good restaurant
- Nice and clean and a good restaurant serving good food.
Hôtel Hexagone offers accommodations in Prades. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Perpignan is 25 miles from Hôtel Hexagone, and Font-Romeu is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 24 miles from the property.
Nice to have a separate bathroom and toilet. The room was a good size and it was quiet.
Easy place to find just off the main road and an easy fifteen minute stroll to the centre of town.
- The owner who attended us was very fluent Catalan-speaker
- I didn’t have breakfast. The room was comfortable and quiet. The hotel was a fifteen minute walk from the bus station.
- Easy to access, straight off a roundabout on a main road. Right next to a very good outdoor public swimming pool, open until 7pm. Staff friendly. Continental breakfast was fine.
The property is well located in walking distance to the old citadel and along the river to the city.
Parking is available at the property for a fee but if your lucky, free street parking is also available.
The property is modern and comfortable. Designed around a secure central courtyard.
- Nice to have a separate bathroom and toilet. The room was a good size and it was quiet.
Hotel Corrieu is located in La Llagonne, 31 miles from Andorra la Vella and 20 miles from Pas de la Casa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Font-Romeu is 4.3 miles from Hotel Corrieu, and Puigcerdà is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Although located next to the main road, the location is stunning. There was no problem with any noise. The staff, the room everything was faultless. Fabulous place and we can’t wait to go back and especially eat in their restaurant … the menu looked really good!
- Tout! De l’accueil et la gentillesse des professionnels à la qualité des prestations (chambre hôtel, restaurant, petits déjeuners…).
- L’emplacement de l’hôtel, les équipements, la gentillesse et le disponibilité du personnel.
- L’accueil très agréable, la vue magnifique et l’espace dans la chambre et la salle de bain, un très grand lit très confortable. Hotel très cosy et chaleureux à l’intérieur.
Excellent accueil, chambre en duplex pour 3-4 personnes sur 2 niveaux, très spacieuse et agréable. Parfaite isolation du monde extérieur au calme avec des fenêtres en PVC très efficaces. Grande TV numérique. Propre et soigné.
Les salles de bain sont modernes avec un chauffage d’appoint rapide et performant. Double salle de bain, chambre propre et soignée. Compris dans le prix : hammam et spa avec bulles. et bain dans la neige pour les courageux/euses)
En demi-pension on mange de bons produits locaux et faits maison, c’est copieux (4 plats) et raffiné. Une Mention spéciale pour les soupes et les desserts, avec le souci du client.
Personnel en salle jeune et efficace… 🙂 travaillant dans une ambiance décontractée.
Vins régionaux (blanc, rosé, rouge) avec un bon rapport qualité-prix. Vente de produits faits maison ou locaux de bonne qualité.
Located in Casteil, 28 miles from Perpignan, La Mirabelle-casteil features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Font-Romeu is 18 miles from La Mirabelle-casteil, and Puigcerdà is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 28 miles from the property.
Han sido dos días muy agradables. El personal son una pareja encantadores. El dueño, Richard, es un chef conocido y lleva el restaurante del hotel. A priori, sin esta información el precio de los menús puede parecer algo caro. Pero destacar que, siendo clientes del hotel se propone un menú, que parece muy fresco y variado a diario, por unos mas que aceptables 25€. Nosotros no tuvimos el honor de probarlo puesto que no lo sabíamos pero volveremos seguro a probarlo. El desayuno por 10€ muy recomendable.
El hotel se encuentra en un pueblecito un poco apartado y muy tranquilo. Las habitaciones son correctas y confortables.
Dispone de varias rutas de senderismo así como visita a la abadía del canigó en las inmediaciones. Muy cerca de vilafranca de conflent.
- El desayuno muy completo , la atencion de Richard fantástico y las cenas espectaculares. La señal wifi era muy buena en todo el hotel. El acceso al pueblo y al hotel también muy fácil. Todo el hotel, está decorado con mucho gusto, todo invita al descanso. La verdad que perfecto todo, si vuelvo por la zona, tengo claro donde volver.
Tourist Office dichtbij
Tuin om te relaxen
- Hôtel très calme, belle vue sur les montagnes, personnel sympathique et toujours au soin des clients, petit-déjeuner copieux.
- L’accueil et le cadre magnifique mais c’est le restaurant qui m’a le plus interpellé. Amateurs et connaisseurs de la gastronomie ce restaurant est incontournable et fait pour vous. Novices et curieux comprenez que vous trouverez ici de la vraie gastronomie et qu’elle saura vous convaincre à travers un délice pour vos sens. Merci la mirabelle !!!
- Han sido dos días muy agradables. El personal son una pareja encantadores. El dueño, Richard, es un chef conocido y lleva el restaurante del hotel. A priori, sin esta información el precio de los menús puede parecer algo caro. Pero destacar que, siendo clientes del hotel se propone un menú, que parece muy fresco y variado a diario, por unos mas que aceptables 25€. Nosotros no tuvimos el honor de probarlo puesto que no lo sabíamos pero volveremos seguro a probarlo. El desayuno por 10€ muy recomendable.
Set on the heights of the Pyrénées Catalanes Regional Park, this hotel offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a TV. Bolquère ski resort is located 2.2 miles away.Each guest room has a traditional décor with wooden furnishings. Some rooms offer views of the surrounding mountains. All of the rooms have a private bathroom.Regional dishes and Catalan specialities are served in the hotel restaurant. Enjoy a drink in the bar or on the terrace, or relax in the garden at hotel Le Catalan. A continental breakfast is prepared every morning. If you wish to have half-board service, please request in advance.Font Romeu Golf Club is 4.7 miles from Le Catalan and free private parking is available on site.
Personnel gentil et disponible
Qualité des repas
Petit déjeuner copieux
Proche des stations de ski
Je reviens pour la 2 ème année, accueil très sympathique, chambre suffisemment vaste, parking gratuit au pied de l’hôtel, salle de bain très agréable, petit déjeuner copieux.
Bon emplacement géographique
Propreté de l’établissement.
Proximité des pistes:Pyrénées 2000 à 3,5 km.
- la literie ,a mon avis devrait etre amelioree sinon le service tres agreable.
- Très belle vue depuis le studio spacieux mais chambre en bord de route bruyant. Et problème de chauffage odeur de fuel dans les studios. Sinon service bien et personnel agréable.
- Personnel gentil et disponible
Hotel L’ancienne Auberge
This Logis hotel provides en suite accommodation in the heart of the Pyrenees Catalanes Regional Natural Park. It has a restaurant, free Wi-Fi and free parking.L’Ancienne Auberge rooms are equipped with a TV, telephone and private bathroom with shower. Some rooms have a bathtub and balcony.L’Ancienne Auberge serves traditional Catalan specialities made from local ingredients. The meals are complemented by a selection of regional wines. Guests can relax with an aperitif on the bar’s terrace.There are a number of activities and sites near Hotel L’Ancienne Auberge including fishing, hiking and museums.
- The hotel was extremely clean, everything was perfect. We had a nice view out our window to the courtyard and the fields beyond. There was a nice reading room and also tables where you can sit in the reception area. Outside there were also picnic tables where you can sit in the sun.
- Real good value for money. The owner was very nice and help us to organise our trip.
- A good location for walking and a trip on the little yellow train. The station is a few minutes away. We stayed in June. Clearly the village is a winter sports centre and we were out of season. The rooms were fine, although there did not seem to be much else in the village that was open.
- Very pleasant stay. Clean and comfortable. Very nice hosts.
- Friendly welcome, cosy room with a view, delicious dinner,peaceful, all we could have wanted.
Top Hotels In Olette Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Olette Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Olette Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Olette Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!