10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oleiros Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Oleiros Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oleiros Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oleiros Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oleiros Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oleiros Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oleiros Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oleiros Galicia:
Offering a restaurant, Hotel Jardin is located in Oleiros, 10 minutes’ drive from A Coruña. This property offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The modern rooms at Hotel Jardin feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and extra pay-per-view channels. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and some rooms have a spa bath. All rooms have garden views.At Hotel Jardin you will find a 24-hour front desk and a bar. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge. The property offers free parking.The nearest beach is just 10 minutes’ drive from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is a 35-minute drive away.
Very quirky with lots of little added touches- chocolates every day and a mysterious door into the wardrobe where the maid left a tray of fruit.
Really comfortable and the added bonus of a lock up garage adjoining the room meant everything felt very secure.
Very good cafe on site but also close to supermarkets
- Excelente. Las instalaciones, el trato que recibimos, la bienvenida, la cena muy bien servida y abundante, el desayuno igual. La cama grande y muy cómoda, la habitación cómoda y moderna. Discreción , comodidad. Nos encantó
- Box per la macchina per ogni camera, stanza grande e ambiente tranquillo.
- La ubicación está algo alejada de Coruña, pero el sitio está genial. Muy discreto, con el coche en garaje y un lugar muy cuidado con jardines exteriores.
Habitación amplia y limpia, con gran TV y cama King size con colchon muy comodo.
Destaco especialmente el garaje privado cubierto con entrada directa a la habitación y la tranquilidad (son habitaciones adosadas en una misma planta baja, pero a cada lado de cada habitación hay un garaje por lo que no oyes ruidos del exterior ni de ningun vecino).
Nosotros somos un matrimonio que fuimos por turismo por lo que no precisábamos de la discreción que requieren usuarios asiduos a este tipo de alojamientos, pero nos fue muy bien para poder visitar A Coruña, tener parking privado y un sitio cómodo y tranquilo para poder descansar.
- Very quirky with lots of little added touches- chocolates every day and a mysterious door into the wardrobe where the maid left a tray of fruit.
Within easy reach of the airport and city center via excellent transport links, this tranquil hotel offers free or paid parking and Wi-Fi internet.A bus stop right in front of A ‘Marisqueira provides easy access to A Coruña Airport and the city center, 1.9 mi and 4.3 mi away.The hotel offers access and rooms for disabled guests. Wi-Fi internet is available free of charge in all public areas and selected rooms.All rooms have beautiful rural views of the countryside or the river.The hotel has an indoor cafeteria and restaurant where you can enjoy Galician fresh market cuisine. The restaurant has its own fish farm, offering local produce, and serves meals from Monday to Saturday.
- Good breakfast, nice restaurant, spectacular rooms.
- Great location for the airport which is what we wanted as our flight got on late. No problem checking in and lovely breakfast. Also the family room was actually two rooms. One with a sofa bed and a single bed.
- Simple hospitality, no frills but everything to a good standard and no unexpected unwelcome surprises. It completely meets it’s standards.
- Conveniently close the airport if you arrive late. Super friendly staff who are extremely helpful even if they don’t speak much English, they’re able to assist to the best of their ability. Breakfast simple but good value. Overall pleasant stay.
- Great location for airport, tasty breakfast included, helpful staff
Hotel Os Olivos
With easy access to the AP9 Motorway, this design hotel is less than 15 minutes’ drive from La Coruña and only 3.7 mi from Sada and Miño beaches.It offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms with an LED TV and soundproofing.The rooms at Os Olivos feature parquet floors and smart décor. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and either a hydromassage shower or bath.The Os Olivos’ restaurant serves traditional Galician food, using fresh, seasonal products. There is also a pub with a terrace, as well as a lobby bar.La Coruña Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from Os Olivos. You can drive to Santiago de Compostela in around 40 minutes.
- Friendly staff, nice garden and decoration, short drive to downtown Oviedo, easy parking
- Excellent service and luxury feeling inside the hotel. Very good beds and shower!
- The hotel shows photos of superior room, at the hotel they stated they have two types of superior room, we chose to stay at this hotel in a superior room , based on the photo, we where given a smaller room, they also called a superior room, as we had driven a long way we did not complain till the morning, we where then transferred to the superior room based on our booking and hotel photo.
We arrived into A Corūna after a very late flight from London.
We had a short drive , checked in and then went down for a glass of wine/beer on the terrace. The man gave us tapas and was really friendly. We slept well in a comfortable room and in the morning,before checking out, we had a very nice breakfast in the dining room which has a huge panoramic window and view.
- Very helpful staff and great quality and quantity of food in the restaurant
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This stylish, modern hotel boasts a fantastic setting overlooking the Bay of A Coruña and just a short drive from the center of the city.Enjoy views over the beach, bay and Santa Cruz castle from the restaurant at the Porto Cobo. This contemporary venue blends these spectacular views with dishes of modern Galician cuisine. You can also take in the ocean views while enjoying a drink in the fashionable lobby bar.Those looking to explore the historic, charming port of A Coruña can take the 5 miles ride to the center of the city. You can also spend your day on the sandy beach in front of the hotel.
Nearly perfect, waiters perfect, staff perfect, rooms perfect, view perfect.
Cleanliness perfect. Cleaners perfect.
Reception personel wonderfully perfect.
Location perfect.Area wonderful. Lovely restaurants in area.
No fried or poached eggs.
Charged us extra for view, not friendly on check in ! The double bed is not suitable for middle aged couples as it’s small double! With a lot of hassle we got twin room, the check in guy wasn’t pleasant during this time. He and his colleague in house did not handle the situation well . We were charged 15 euro extra per night for the view? However we were attending a wedding celebrations locally and 11 members of our family were at the same hotel and got cheaper rates.
- Room was excellent, very comfortable witha great view
- Beautiful view across bay though had to pay extra for sea view. Friendly staff. Good choice for breakfast.
- Great location, nice view from the room with a seaview. Own parkinglot but also possible to park on the street.
- Nearly perfect, waiters perfect, staff perfect, rooms perfect, view perfect.
Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras is located 2,300 feet from Bastiagueiro Beach, just 4.3 mi from A Coruña. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Rooms at Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras feature flat-screen TV, heating, air conditioning, and a safe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and a hairdryer.The property’s restaurant serves traditional Galician food. There is also an on-site café. Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras can also host a range of events including weddings and corporate meetings.There is an attractive outdoor terrace where you can relax with a drink. The property also has a children’s playground, a 24-hour reception.Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras is 30 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela and Ferrol. A Coruña Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- Friendly helpful staff, lovely clean hotel, spacious room – difficult to find fault with it!
- Staff were helpful & lovely and reduced my fee with no hesitation
- Room was very comfortable & clean. Excellent staff..made you feel welcome. Very helpful as well.
- Everything was incredible. Lovely reception lady and room was awesome
- Great staff. Super room. Best bed ever!! Quiet area.
Hotel El Pescador
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located on Galicia’s stunning coastline with the Burgo Estuary nearby, this seaside hotel overlooks Santa Cristina Beach, has free Wi-Fi and a pretty garden area. Enjoy drinks in the bar.The Pescadors interiors are modern and spacious with large windows letting in plenty of light. All private bathrooms feature bathtubs.Catch up with friends and world affairs on the free, wireless internet available.Thanks to the Pescador’s position on the coast, you can easily explore the areas beaches and coastal walks. Head into town for a browse around the local shops, bars and restaurants serving delicious local seafood. Make a visit into la Coruña, just 5 minutes away and the 16th-century castle of Santa Cruz.
it is a nice place, close to the beach and close to a few restaurants and cafeterias.
It is a clean and comfortable place, with elavator and 3 different breakfast options.
I would back if I have to travel to Coruña again.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. On arrival we found that our allocated room had no view and faced a brick wall. We requested a room with a view which despite being fully booked they were able to accommodate us. This meant spending two nights in one sea view room then being moved to another superior room. They moved our possessions with no fuss.
- Everything was great. Very friendly staff. Definitively recommended.
- Good location, and off season price. 24 hour reception – to open the door ??
- Super friendly staff. Smelt nice, and was really clean. Steep sloping drive way to underground parking which we couldn’t access, but plenty of on road parking. Big room, huge bed, big towels. Caught bus into A Coruna just outside the hotel. Buses one an hour 1.5 euros each way. A lot easier than trying to park in the city. Good internet access.
- it is a nice place, close to the beach and close to a few restaurants and cafeterias.
Hotel Crunia is the closest hotel to A Coruña Airport and lies only 1.9 mi from the city center. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.All of the rooms at the Crunia Hotel have air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV and a full bathroom with hairdryer. 4 of the rooms are adapted for people with reduced mobility. Most offer views over the Ría.Crunia has a café-restaurant with bar service, and a terrace.Hotel Crunia features both a garage and outdoor car park. The local area includes sports facilities, university buildings and access to motorways such as the AP-9.There is a bus stop next to the Hotel that takes you directly to A Coruña city center.
- Very close (10 minutes in taxi) to the airport. Right on the water. Double paned glass cut down noise from street.
- The daughter of the family ownership, who fronts the hotel reception etc, is fantastic. So helpful and speaks fluent English. We stayed last year and returned for a longer stay this year. Very high on our own list of hotels that we use.
- Comfortable hotel, helpful staff. We stayed there as it is near the airport and we arrived very late at night. The check-out until midday was helpful. Staff very accommodating with our young children.
- Lovely family run hotel. This was our third stay here. As always made to feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Great buffet breakfast. Great location for a walk along the paseo along the Ria de O Burgo.
- Lovely supper. Home cooked. Homely. However, was all peaceful at supper and they turned the TV on for news. Why do hotel always so often need to have TVs on walls. The front of the hotel is on a main road, but the back of the hotel faces over a really good walking place with promenade. The walk from here is superb and great for running and enjoying the water and air. Hotel was very relaxed. Could have done with a tea / coffee making facilities in room. Room was not large, but comfortable and with good price point. Homely feel with helpful staff. I arrived late on Sunday and the person on duty prepared for me a superb sandwich in a timely and kind manner – which was very and tasty. I’d stay again for one or two nights if I was in the area, more a hotel for solo than for family, but great location for airport and accessible for walking and good staff.
A free Wi-Fi zone, a wine bar and bright rooms with a flat-screen TV are offered at Hotel Bos. La Coruña Airport and city center are a 15-minute drive away.In the hotel opposite Hotel Bos is a restaurant with traditional-style décor and countryside views. Music is offered in the pub. You can also relax in the stylish lounge area.Free private parking is available at this modern guest house, and guests can free access to the facilities at Hotel Os Olivos, located opposite. It is located in a quiet area just off the AP9 Motorway, with easy access to Bergondo Industrial Estate.The beaches of Gandario and Sada are a 10-minute drive from the guest house. Santiago de Compostela is 37 mi away. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide more information about the region.
- Loved it here! We got a taxi from Bezantos to here, which was 12 return. Still worked out cheaper than staying in town.
El trato del personal. Antes de cenar ( no sirven cena en terraza) , tomamos algo fuera y estaban pendientes de avisarnos cuando estuviese preparada nuestra cena e ir a dentro.
En el desayuno yo decidi tomar tostadas y cafe y el trabajador de ese turno me ofrecio mas tostadas si no me llegaban, es un trato muy amable y cercano.
Posibilidad de coger cena y desayuno justo enfrente.
- Muy buena pensión ,la chica de recepción súper maja ,la cama perfecta y limpieza de 10
- La atención recibida des del primer momento. Un 10.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located 350 feet from La Coruña’s Santa Cristina Beach, Hotel Brial has its own scuba diving center. It offers private parking, 24-hour reception and modern rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Brial are equipped with central heating and a private bathroom. They also contain a TV and a safe.The Brial Hotel has a café which serves a home-made buffet breakfast. There is also a variety of restaurants and open-air cafés within 5 minutes’ walk.The hotel is in the Perillo area of La Coruña, 8 minutes’ drive from the city center. The Tower of Hercules, a Roman lighthouse and UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 15 minutes’ drive away.
location was fantastic- minutes from restaurants and grocery store, a bit further for the beach
The room was cute and fresh
- Great to have parking. Location very convenient. Room comfortable and clean.
- Surprisingly good for a hotel with just one star. Big and clean rooms, we had one with a small kitchenette. Supermarket right by the side of the hotel was a nice find. Safe parking. 10 minutes walk to the beautiful beach of Santa Cristina. Lots of bars and restaurants on the way there. Nice and friendly staff.
- The place was clean and pretty comfortable. It was a simple and basic room that fit your needs
- Que se trata de un negocio familiar y fueron muy agradables. Además tiene parking al lado.
- location was fantastic- minutes from restaurants and grocery store, a bit further for the beach
Attica 21 Coruña
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Located in a commercial and residential neighborhood opposite A Coruña’s Expocoruña Convention and Trade Fair Center, this sophisticated hotel features an impressive interior. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each of the spacious rooms in Attica 21 Coruña features flat-screen TVs, air conditioning, heating, and safe. The private bathrooms come with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Buses to the city center stop a 5-minute walk away. The center of A Coruña and A Coruña Airport can be reached in just 10 minutes via the AP-9 Motorway.In the evening, dine in style in the Attica 21 Coruña’s smart restaurant, then head to the bar for a drink.
- Very pleasant, spacious and comforable room. Very friendly staff and good parking on-site
- 可以選擇枕頭 已經沒有其他東西可言 I get to pick the pillow but i still had to go down to the lobby to fetch it.
We liked everything. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Parking was excellent. Rooms are large and comfortable.
- Very comfortable clean and stylish room. Modern spacious lobby.
- Functional and convenient for business traveler ( airport and city are easy access )
Top Hotels In Oleiros Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oleiros Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oleiros Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oleiros Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!