10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oldfields Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Oldfields Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oldfields Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oldfields Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oldfields Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oldfields Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oldfields Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oldfields Maine:
Days Inn Dover Durham Downtown
Days Inn Dover Durham Downtown is located in Dover, just 14 miles from Ogunquit. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Portsmouth is 10 miles from Days Inn Dover Durham, and Hampton is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Our room was more than we expected and absolutly perfect. My boyfriend and I finally had no kids in the first time in months and decided to stay at Day Inn and was the best weekend ever.
The staff are amazingly friendly and helpful.
Bed was exceptionally comfortable.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. There was a hot breakfast in the morning.
- Room is spacious with coffee maker and amenities. Breakfast is good.
- Pleasant surprise to find breakfast included with nice selections and with a great brand of tea – Salada! Location is very convenient.
The Garrison Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
The Garrison Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is located in Dover, 15 miles from Ogunquit and 10 miles from Portsmouth.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Hampton is 20 miles from The Garrison Hotel, and Kittery is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- coffee/drink station and continental breakfast was a great way to save money while traveling. Eating all meals at restaurants is time consuming and expensive
- The room and overall cleanliness of the hotel was amazing!
- Very clean and in a convevient location. Modern decor, not dated at all like older hotels.
- A lovely new, building good sized rooms, and lovely helpful friendly staff.
- Room was great. Bed was excellent. Staff was amazing and anything I asked they were happy to answer. Excellent experience!
Comfort Inn and Suites Dover
This hotel is 2 miles from Dover and a 17 minute drive from the Pease International Airport. The hotel features a heated indoor pool, hot tub and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Comfort Inn and Suites Dover rooms include a coffee maker and a work desk. The rooms also feature cable TV.The Comfort Inn Dover offers guests a daily continental breakfast. The hotel also provides weekday newspapers in the lobby.The Comfort Inn and Suites is 11 miles from the Fox Run Mall, which features shopping. The University of New Hampshire is 8.5 miles from the hotel.
- We were only there for one night. Everything was fine. Breakfast was average
- The waffles. And the room itself. I booked a single room, which included a kitchen, dishwasher, cooking pots, and dishes.
- Staff was very helpful. Indoor heated pool a big plus. Okay breakfasts. Very clean.
- Free parking great staff and refrigerator and microwave in rooms.
- The size of the room and the surprise of the mini kitchenette was great!
Microtel Inn & Suites Dover by Wyndham
One of our best sellers in Dover! Located in Dover in the region of New Hampshire, 15 miles from Ogunquit, Microtel Inn & Suites Dover by Wyndham features a barbecue and fitness center.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Portsmouth is 12 miles from Microtel Dover Wyndham, and Hampton is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The staff was extremely attentive, personable and honest! My sister left her purse in the dining area and it was returned to us within minutes.
- I attended a family wedding in the area. It had been decided Microtel would be suitable for the family. It seemed a bit spare for my taste but proved a pleasant surprise. Friendly staff, everyone helpful, cleaning was A+ . . . and in the lobby is an automatic pancake-making machine. I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s not a luxe property but it’s well-maintained, not in the least shabby, and the staff takes pride in keeping the hotel in great condition & the guests happy. Great value for the price.
- There were no eggs or bacon, VERY disappointed with breakfast and how they charged me a higher rate for another night.
- Bed was comfortable, breakfast fast and easy, clean room, pleasant staff
- The room was complete and comfortable without being overdone. A hot breakfast was available with the pancakes, varied toppings, hot coffee, cereal and muffins. For the price I found value and it is definitely the nicest place we’ve stayed in the area.
Hampton Inn Dover
Located in the historic town of Dover, in New Hampshire’s renowned seacoast region, this hotel provides friendly service along with many modern conveniences, such as free high-speed internet access.Popular points of interest such as Maine’s York Beach, the University of New Hampshire and Vaughan Woods State Park are near the Hampton Inn Dover. Kittery Outlet shopping center as well as the Bellamy River Wildlife Refuge is also nearby.The Dover Hampton Inn strives to make every stay enjoyable with thoughtful amenities, including signature Cloud Nine beds, a free daily breakfast and an on-site pool. Guests can also take advantage of the modern business center.
- I love the breakfasts! Especially the waffles! But there’s everything you could want! You know what your getting with Hampton Inns, always nice staff, clean & comfortable! Plenty of parking available. Nice quiet side street. plenty of restaurants near by. Easy on/off to main highways for visiting nearby towns.
- The eggs were great. The whole time there great a experience
- Jen at the front desk was awesome. Very friendly and helpful
- The beds were very comfortable, the breakfast was great, the staff was very friendly, especially the breakfast crew.
- Everything was wonderful. I love the updates made to the hotel…very modern, clean and comfortable!
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover
The University of New Hampshire is 7.7 miles from this hotel in Dover, New Hampshire. Each spacious studio includes a full kitchen with 2 burner stove and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover are furnished with an iPod docking station and cable TV with HBO. The kitchens provide a microwave, refrigerator and a dishwasher.Dover Homewood Suites boasts an indoor pool which is available all year. Guests can also use the barbecue facilities and the gym.The Children’s Museum of New Hampshire is 4.4 miles from the hotel. Homewood Suites Dover is 15,8 miles from historic downtown Portsmouth.
- The suite was wonderful and had absolutely everything that I needed.
- The service, when I had questions or called for help, the team members were on top of everything. Breakfast was amazing and so many choices. Pool and hot tub/spa was amazing.
- Of the two days we stayed the breakfast was great one day and cold/ok the next. the room was very large and nice to be in. The cleaning on the second day was only making the beds and replacing the towels as we stayed in the room late I didn’t expect much more. As we had our dog with us I didn’t know what to expect from the guest and staff. I was very surprised out how friending and welcoming everyone was. The front desk even had dog treats in a bowel. The location was great was it was away from the town and freeway so it was quiet with no street noise.
- i liked that it had kitchen facilities in the room. the stand up shower in bathroom. nice room
- The bed was comfotable, it was quiet, and the staff made sure we felt like we were at home.
Best Western York Inn
Relax in the indoor swimming pool at this Maine hotel. Free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast are also available. York Beach is a 10-minute drive away.Each room at the Best Western York Inn has a cable TV and a refrigerator. They are decorated in neutral colors and dark wood furnishings. A coffee maker is also included.There is an on-site fitness center and a business center at the York Best Western Inn. Daily newspapers are available at the 24-hour front desk. There is also a meeting space.The Kittery Outlets are a 10-minute drive away. Mount Agamenticus is 10 miles away, and offers a variety of outdoor activities including hiking.
- Clean, comfortable, modern, wifi, breakfast, pool. exercise equipment, great location and great price. Would definitely stay there again.
- extra pillows. water pressure was excellent, water was hot.
- The room was very clean and updated. The beds were extremely comfortable. The staff responded to requests immediately. My kids loved the pool. The breakfast was very good. Great value!
- Good breakfast, fair price, quite location, located nearby Kittery and Ogunquit center
- The eggs were great. The accommodation s were great
York Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, York Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham is located in York in the region of Maine, just 8 miles from Ogunquit.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.Portsmouth is 7 miles from York Microtel Inn Wyndham, and Hampton is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 39 miles from York Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham.
- Great value for the money. Breakfast was good. Room was clean.
- Desk clerk Earl was more then cordial everything was to our liking. We had a family weekend with children grand children and great grandchildren. Thanks Microtel
- Carl treated us like old friends at check in. The rooms were very clean. The waffles were very good and coffee was ok.
- We liked the indoor pool and the location the best.
- no carpets. Felt cleaner and no gaudy flowery rooms.
Motel 6 – Portsmouth
One of our top picks in Portsmouth.Only minutes from Pease International Tradeport and a short drive from beautiful beaches and the downtown area, this Portsmouth, New Hampshire motel features free morning coffee and comfortable guestrooms.The Motel 6 Portsmouth is situated close to the numerous shops at Kittery Outlet as well as beautiful Hampton Beach State Park. With nearby access to local highways, guests at the motel can easily explore the surrounding area.On-site at the Portsmouth Motel 6, guests can enjoy relaxing in the outdoor swimming pool or browsing the internet with wireless internet access. The motel also features pet-friendly accommodations and on-site laundry facilities.
- great location, easy check-in and out. They allowed my dogs which was awesome!
- the coffee in the morning and helpfulness of the night and early morning crew . they were so helpful . and kind . were very eager to please , except on the day we left , that girl was rude . but over all we had a blast and they helped make it pleasant . thank you .
- Great price great customer service very clean rooms
- Clean and comfortable for the price. It was nice to be able to have the 2 dogs with us for no charge.
- Business trip. Stayed in a single double bed room. It was a good place to lay down on while out on biz. It served its purpose. Wouldn’t mind seeing a breakfast there but there was plenty around in short walk or drive to get a breakfast in. Staff was friendly and room was clean. Had all the things you needed and WiFi was great. You DO have to pay for the better WiFI access (5 dollars) BUT it’s worth it if you require it for work related tasks. Not a bad option to consider. Nearby the highway, plenty of shopping and restaurants close by and it’s economical.
Portsmouth International Airport at Pease is 5.8 miles from this hotel in Kittery. This hotel features an indoor pool and bright rooms with cable TV and the HBO movie channel.A refrigerator, microwave and coffee facilities are available in the rooms at the Ramada Kittery. Free Wi-Fi is offered and each room includes dark wood furniture.A 24-hour business center is on site at the hotel. Guests also have access to the small gym.Located off I-95, the Kittery Ramada is 11.4 miles from York Beach. Odiorne Point State Park is a 14-minute drive away.
- The price was good. The location was good. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Coffee was great. Had a hard boiled egg and muffin for breakfast in the Breakfast Room of the hotel. Would have been nice to have more food options for breakfast but it is complimentary. Great area that is close to shopping and restaurants.
- The hotel was very inexpensive and close to everything you’d want to do in Kittery. However, Kittery in general isn’t much for walking so you’ll need to take your car from the hotel to get to shipping and other attractions.
- The continental breakfast was great…….a lot of choices.
- The front desk staff was very professional and friendly.
Top Hotels In Oldfields Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oldfields Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oldfields Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oldfields Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!