10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oldeboorn Friesland – Top Hotel Reviews
Oldeboorn Friesland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oldeboorn Friesland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oldeboorn Friesland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oldeboorn Friesland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oldeboorn Friesland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oldeboorn Friesland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oldeboorn Friesland:
Located in Nes, 11 miles from Leeuwarden, Watertorenhotel Nes features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Giethoorn is 24 miles from Watertorenhotel Nes, and Assen is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 31 miles from Watertorenhotel Nes.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Restaurant Goerres
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Hotel Restaurant Goerres is located in Akkrum, just 11 miles from Leeuwarden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Giethoorn is 23 miles from Hotel Restaurant Goerres, and Assen is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Situated along canal – room had access to terras. Friendly staff.
- friendly family hotel atmosphere, comfortable and spacious beds and sitting area, modern good working bathroom, good breakfast, beautiful view on river, attentive personnel.
- well presented rooms at very good value with excellent staff and food
- This was our third stay, we keep going back because it suits us perfectly.
- Very nice staff. The Hotel is very clean and comfortable. We were visiting relatives locally so for us the hotel was perfectly placed. There are only 3 off street parking places but we always managed to get one as the hotel at this time of year is not so busy.
Hotel Oostergoo offers accommodations in Grou. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find room service and hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Leeuwarden is 8 miles from Hotel Oostergoo, and Schiermonnikoog is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was very quiet and the bed was really comfortable. Large shower space. The room was at the front of the hotel and on the second floor. It had a view as requested, albeit a bit limited,over the water. We would use this hotel again.
- The location close to the water is beautiful. Staff is friendly, but you have to search for them (as the reception is mostly empty). Restaurants in the village are good and in Grou is also an Icecream shop that has won the 2nd price in The Netherlands.
- The location was fantastic right on the water. Lovely little village, friendly people.
- Very clean and nice room. Comfortable beds. Friendly staff.
- Croissants were superb! Staff very accommodating.
De Oude Schouw
De Oude Schouw is on the intersection of the Princes Margriet Canal and the De Boarne River. There is a terrace alongside the water during summer.The hotel was originally known as a ferry house and offer rooms and suites with a private bathroom.The restaurant serves regional products and there is a separate smoking room.De Oude Schouw is located close to the A32 highway and a 6-minute drive from the train station of Akkrum. You can easily make day trips to the Wadden Islands.
- The place exudes a wonderful historic ambience. The first “official”boat races were held here in the late 18th century in attendance of William 4, stadholder. The large terrace gives on to a busy cross roads of waterways with lots of small yachts and big boats passing. All topped off by most friendly and obliging hosts!
- Lovely location,best food I ever had as a chef. So much history in the hotel itself. Original structure, hand crafted funiture and Lovely view. Lovely people, the chef bramble and his wife hilly.I am definitely going back there for my honeymoon
- Malownicza, spokojna okolica. Obiekt położony nad kanałkiem, z okien pokoi jak i restauracji widać przepływające statki. Bardzo sympatyczni, uśmiechnięci i życzliwi właściciele. Bardzo smaczne śniadanie.
- De locatie is prachtig. Het eten is met passie gemaakt, dat proef je. De kamer was schoon en het bed was goed.
gebouwd ruikt als een Engels gasthuis.
Hajé Hotel Heerenveen
Hajé Hotel Heerenveen offers accommodations in Heerenveen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Leeuwarden is 17 miles from Hajé Hotel Heerenveen, and Giethoorn is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 30 miles from Hajé Hotel Heerenveen.
- The rooms are okay and the staff very friendly and helpful.
- Room was a decent size, clean, decent mattress, relatively quiet for the location.
- It was very Retro, we loved it. The staff was extremely friendly and Jente brought us a drink although the bar was closed. The room was very clean. It was like being beamed back 25 years fashion-wise. We loved it. Comfortable beds, tv (small, but who needs a flatscreen). Great value for money & lovely breakfast with fresh orange juice. What we liked was the personal touch; staff really care about you. Go to a van der Valk hotel & yes, it’s much more modern, yet we prefer the human touch more.
- Staff helpful and spoke english perfectly. We stayed for two nights. Bathroom very fresh and contained both a massageshower and spabath. Got the bridal suite wich had a large hall, bedroom with a fireplace and bathroom. Lots of storage. Breakfast was good. The hotel is located at the outskirts of Heerenveen alongside the highway. Good for easy access/transportation and over-night stays. Gas station beside the hotel. Parking is free and big. Motel feeling. Feels a bit off and sleepy.
- Booked an one person’s room for one night . Good value when nothing special is expected. Small and clean room equipped with the very basic for one night’s sleep: small bed, desk and cupboard . Internet connection was OK. Staff very friendly.
One of our top picks in Earnewâld.This hotel has a picturesque waterside location in the Alde Feanen National Park, Wi-Fi and an elegant brasserie. Princenhof is in the water sports village of Earnewâld.Comfortable armchairs and a hospitality tray with a tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in each room at Hotel Princenhof. Most of the rooms feature a balcony or terrace overlooking the water.The cuisine served at Puur Prince Restaurant & Brasserie is based on the traditional Frisian cuisine with a French influence. On the spacious terrace guests can enjoy their meal and the view of the lake.The hotel offers complimentary private parking on site. Guests can visit Aqua Zoo Friesland or the center of Leeuwarden, which are both less than half an hour away by car.
- Very quiet location. in the countryside but easily accessible by car.
- Location (beautiful!), excellent spacious and free parking, hotel looks a bit old but is clean and everything works. Great balcony looking out over the water. Friendly staff. Nice walk-in shower.
- lovely setting, disabled toilet good. food very good.
Superb location, fabulous views over the water from the balcony. Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent breakfast and restaurant. Big room with all facilities.
Great base for exploring Friesland.
- Ein gutes Hotel, interessante Bauweise, gute Schallisolierung, das Highlight ist die Lage und die Qualität der Speisen im Restaurant, sehr nettes Personal.
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Schippershuis Terherne offers accommodation situated in the picturesque village of Terherne, only 1 kilometre from the Sneekermeer.Each accommodation at the Schippershuis Terherne features private bathroom facilities, TV and free WiFi. Some rooms overlook the Sneekermeer and others offer views of the village.Breakfast is served daily in the restaurant, which also offers various lunch and diner menus. Several restaurants and a supermarket can be found within 500 feet.Kameleondorp is only 350 feet from the property and offers many outdoor activities, such as beach volleyball and cruises, and a children’s playground. Sneek is a 20-minute drive away. Schippershuis Terherne can also help provide guests with information about cultural activities in the area.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Vakantiehuisjesmarsherne is located in Poppingawier in the region of Friesland, just 8 miles from Leeuwarden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Terschelling is 29 miles from Vakantiehuisjesmarsherne, and Giethoorn is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 35 miles from Vakantiehuisjesmarsherne.
- Sehr schöne Typisch Holländische Ferienwohnung. Sehr freundliche Vermieter. Geräumig, alles da was wir mit zwei Schulkindern gebraucht haben. Helles Wohnzimmer mit genügend Platz, moderne ordentliche Küche. Dahinter grüne Wiesen an einem Kanal, draußen drei Katzen- die Kinder liebten sie. Alles ländlich aber gut an die nächsten größeren Städte angebunden. Super!!!
Heerlijk appartement waar we ons meteen thuis voelden.
Een schuurtje waar we vrij in konden lopen voor extra benodigheden zoals schoonmaakmiddelen en spellen was erg handig.
Behulpzame en goed meedenkende gastvrouw.
- We hadden de B&B en die was erg ruim. Een gedeelte van het huis met eigen ruime woonkamer, keuken , badkamer en 2 slaapkamers . Alles was erg schoon. Aardige mensen.
- Heerlijk rustig. Mooi comfortabel huisje. Leuk om met de auto naar Mantgum te rijden en dan naar Leeuwarden met de trein.
- Prima verblijf met prachtig uitzicht. Vriendelijke gastheer en gastvrouw.
Boutiquehotel ‘t Gerecht
Boutiquehotel ‘t Gerecht is located in Heerenveen, 18 miles from Leeuwarden and 16 miles from Giethoorn. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services and hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Assen is 27 miles from Boutiquehotel ‘t Gerecht, and Sneek is 12 miles away. Groningen Eelde Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Everything, the accommodation, the food, the town and particularly the staff
- Het geheel was uitstekend,vriendelijk personeel,prachtig kamer en uitstekend eten
Centrale ligging, dichtbij voldoende parkeergelegenheid.
t’ Gerecht heeft een gezellig en goed restaurant.
Het ontbijt was voortreffelijk.
- Prachtige hotelkamers boven dit fraaie restaurant. Enthousiaste medewerkers, alles tiptop in orde. Een mooie uitvalsbasis voor een paar dagen Friesland. Als je er heen gaat, neem dan zeker ook het ontbijt dat kakelvers wordt klaargemaakt en op een schitterend plateau wordt geserveerd aan tafel; een verademing.
- Ze verzorgen een prima ontbijt en de bedden waren fantastisch.
Hajé Hotel Joure
The Hajé Hotel Joure is between the Frisian Lakes, and has plenty of free parking spaces. It is just a 2-minute drive from the A6 and A7 highways.Each hotel room is unique in style with a TV and private bathroom. Additionally, all rooms have a private terrace.A healthy breakfast is served in the bright courtyard each morning. The hotel also has an extensive lunch and dinner menu, which you can enjoy with a view overlooking the pond.The Hajé Hotel Joure is on the edge of Joure, an 8-minute drive from Sneek.
- Restaurant has nice atmosphere with armchairs by the fire. Vegetables were good. The menu seemed to cater for lots of tastes
The beds were good. Breakfast is excallant.
i missed a reading light nex to my bed.
- The design of the hotel public areas are wonderful. Quiet place, perfect to relax.
- Conservatory was light and airy. Good for breakfast
good variety of bread for breakfast
fresh squeezed orange juice machine
Top Hotels In Oldeboorn Friesland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oldeboorn Friesland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oldeboorn Friesland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oldeboorn Friesland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!