10 Best Hotels To Stay In Old Chatham New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Old Chatham New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Old Chatham New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Old Chatham New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Old Chatham New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Old Chatham New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Old Chatham New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Old Chatham New York State:
Comfort Inn & Suites East Greenbush – Albany
Comfort Inn & Suites East Greenbush – Albany offers accommodations in East Greenbush. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV.Albany is 6 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites East Greenbush, and Adams is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
The comfort of the room..
The pool was nice .
Staff was friendly
- I enjoyed how close the hotel was to the city. I also enjoyed how nice the bathrooms were along with the facility.
- The staff was excellent. The coffee was good. The fireplace area was nice to sit in, after they got the water cleaned up from the broken sprinkler.
lobby w fireplace
Pool and hot tub
Staff very nice
- Carpet are dirty and old, beddings seems not changed when we I arrived. We asked for a new beddings to make sure we are using a new one since our kids have a very sensitive skin.
- The comfort of the room..
Best Western New Baltimore Inn
This West Coxsackie hotel is 3.5 miles from downtown Coxsackie. The hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast.Best Western New Baltimore Inn features a refrigerator, microwave and cable TV in every guest room. A coffee maker and ironing facilities are also included.Guests at the New Baltimore Inn can use the gym or the jacuzzi. A business center and game room are also available.The Bronk Museum is 4 miles away. The Windham Ski Area is 30 miles away.
- The room we selected was a nice size, the room was located near all the amenities, not crowded, breakfast was what we normal eat at home and parking was sufficient. Hotel staff were very pleasant.
- Close to interstate for travellers. Easy parking. Very friendly breakfast staff. Clean room with comfy bed.
- They was nice rooms was clean besides the room above was stomping crazy the night before I checked out my overall stay was great I was mainly there to sleep and shower
- Front desk staff was friendly, conteninental breakfast was well stocked and food was quite decent (waffle, eggs, choices of toppings, etc). Food staff was helpful as well. Rooms were clean, beds comfortable and it was quiet.
- Very clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay there again. The staff was friendly, polite and helpful. The hotel itself was very clean and updated in it’s design and appearance. The beds were very comfortable with several different pillow types on them. It was extremely cold out and the heating unit worked very well and quickly. The breakfast was more than adequate and had more variety than most I’ve seen. The value was on point for the price we paid which was very reasonable for a Friday night. Overall, a very nice stay.
Best Western Plus Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites
Located off Route 20, this Pittsfield hotel is 3.5 miles from Lichtenstein Center for the Arts. The hotel features a hydro-massage tub and a gym as well as traditional rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities are provided in all rooms. The Best Western Plus Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites has cable TV in the rooms.The Arrowhead Museum is 5.5 miles from the Best Western Plus Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites. Pittsfield Municipal Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Breakfast was very good and plentiful and the woman who manned that are worked tirelessly to make sure there was always enough. She was very nice. All of the staff was.
- I loved the friendly staff always willing to help and correct any issues, as well as the cleanliness and quality of the room I chose.
- We had a great time here and the room layout was perfect for us
- Original room we were given a key to was not cleaned. Decided to take room on second floor. Room was clean, but whoever was above us was walking so hard on their floor, it made our room shake. They settled down, so I did not call the front desk, but started up again around 630 the next morning. Since we were leaving early it wasn’t quite as disturbing, but still loud and very unsettling. The parking lot was not cleared of snow, even though I was assured it had been. It was very slippery and treacherous, to people like myself who have underlying physical conditions which can be dangerous. Breakfast was adequate but eggs tasted funny, and meats were undercooked.
- Good accommodation for the price, spacious rooms, helpful staff. Free breakfast!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Coxsackie
Located just off Interstate 87, this hotel is 4.3 miles from downtown Coxsackie, New York. It features spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and serves a daily breakfast buffet.Free access to the gym, jacuzzi and indoor pool is provided to all guests of the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites West Coxsackie. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.Free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker are standard in every room at the West Coxsackie Holiday Inn Express. All modern rooms are warmly decorated with dark wood furniture and include a work desk.Sycamore Golf Club is 8 miles from the hotel. Bronck Museum is 4 miles away.
- Great breakfast & breakfast area. Fresh fruit. Varied dairy. Varied warm breakfast items. Helpfu l staff.
- Nice, clean, modern motel that met our expectations for a one-night ski trip. 45 minutes away from Windham Mountain, but convenient to the Thruway. Works best for people who ski just one day. Pleasant staff.
- The breakfast was delicious plus if you wanted a cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate that was available throughout the day and evening. (Free of charge)
- The bed is so comfortable, and a lot of great choices at breakfast.
Good breakfast. . Lovely staff.
Brownies or cookies in foyer were a considerate idea.
The Village Inn
One of our best sellers in Lenox! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Village Inn offers accommodations in Lenox. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Tanglewood Musical Center is 1.5 miles from The Village Inn, and Kripalu is 2.2 miles from the property. Albany International Airport is 38 miles away.
- The room was clean and very roomy. Karen, the staff, was very accommodating. Excellent location.
- We did not eat at the Inn. The mattresses need updating but they were acceptable. The bathroom needs some updating as well. The bathroom temperature was chilly, but the shower pressure and temp were good.
- Staff was very nice. Room was a good size. It was quiet.
- Great location in Lenox center. Friendly staff and a great breakfast included in room price.
- The room we were in had a King size bed on the first floor and was relatively large. The whirlpool tub was a nice touch even though we did not use it. The room was neat and clean, especially the bathroom. The staff was very nice and breakfast was great.
Howard Johnson Lenox
This Lenox, Massachusetts hotel is just one mile from Bousquet Ski Area. Howard Johnson Lenox offers an outdoor pool, mountain views and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Rooms are furnished with microwaves and refrigerators. They also provide coffee makers and seating areas.While staying at Lenox Howard Johnson Express Inn, guests can enjoy continental breakfast and a picnic area. The hotel offers vending machines and a 24-hour front desk. Three restaurants are within one mile.Pittsfield Country Club is one mile from Howard Johnson. The hotel is 3 miles from The Colonial Theatre and Kennedy Park and 9 miles from Norman Rockwell Museum.
Fridge and microwave in room.
- The facility was recently renovated. Bed was comfortable, TV worked (including the remote control) , Plenty of hot water for shower, room was meticulously clean. Staff was extremely helpful in suggesting local places to dine.
- The breakfast was beyond what i expected. I expected muffins and juice and coffee. There was so much to choose from which was great because my daughter is a very picky eater.
- The location was perfect. The room was clean and very spacious. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- For a reasonable price, the rooms were clean. The staff was very accommodating. Beds comfortable. I would definitely go back if i was in the area
- Conveniently located.
Holiday Inn Express East Greenbush – Albany Skyline
Just outside of downtown Albany off Interstate 90, this Rensselaer, New York hotel features an indoor pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. The Times Union Center is 4 miles away.On-site at the Holiday Inn Express East Greenbush – Albany Skyline, guests can work at the computer in the lobby or take advantage of the gym facilities. An indoor hot tub is also available.In-room coffee facilities and cable TV with pay-per-view movies are available at the hotel. The classic guest rooms include white linens and wood furniture.The New York State Museum is 4.5 miles from the Holiday Inn Express East Greenbush. Albany International Airport is 14.5 miles away.The spacious breakfast area has cinnamon rolls and fresh coffee. Hot and cold items are available including omelets, bacon and fruit.
- The staff were very friendly. Breakfast room was nicely decorated.
- It was close to route 87 without having to go into Albany.Breakfast was superb.
- It’s only 1,7 miles from my sister’s house.
- The property was very clean and the staff was very friendly. We loved the complimentary breakfast with pre-made omlettes, automated pancakes, full-size muffins, and flavored coffee. The pool was a great getaway for the kids to spend some energy before bedtime and the view over the valley and the Albany skyline was very nice.
- Ease of early check in, staff wS helpful and pleasant, room was clean and comfortable and the shower was hot.
Days Inn Lenox
Located 2 miles north of Lenox, this hotel offers an outdoor pool and rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Chesterwood Estate and Berkshire Botanical Gardens are 20 minutes away.Days Inn Lenox provides cable TV with HBO, free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker in every room. Ironing facilities are also included and select rooms have a seating area or work desk.Guests at Lenox Days Inn are offered a continental breakfast every morning. Free newspapers are available in the lobby and free parking is on site.The Norman Rockwell Museum is only 8.5 miles from this Days Inn and Butternut Ski Area is within a 30-minute drive.
- Very reasonably priced convenient comfortable beds staff is very nice rooms were very clean also
- Close to Tanglewood, Lenox, Stockbridge and local sites.
- I appreciated the free breakfast and easy/quick check in.
- We were headed to Tanglewood – it was the perfect location to overnight after the concert.
- The brunch was plentiful and fresh, even though breakfast had started almost two hours earlier.
Showcasing a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, Yankee Inn is located in Lenox, just 4.2 miles from Tanglewood Musical Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 36 miles from Yankee Inn.
- The breakfast was much better than expected and the woman who made omelets was great. She was a real sweetheart. The room was comfortable and the bed was fantastic. The room walls we’re a bit thin, but I guess that’s to be expected.
- The bed was very comfortable and the shower was hot with plenty of pressure.
- Very clean and comfortable. Great value and very friendly staff!
- The room was spacious and clean. It had a fireplace and whirlpool tub and was perfect for a romantic night away.
The staff is very friendly. The breakfast is better than I had in others hotels with more stars.
I strongly recommend this hotel.
La Perla at Gregory House Country Inn & Restaurant
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Perla at Gregory House Country Inn & Restaurant offers accommodations in Averill Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Albany is 10 miles from La Perla Gregory Country, and Adams is 22 miles away. Albany International Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- The owners and staff were extremely responsive, warm, and professional. Excellent restaurant and bar within building.
- Rural location. Excellent on site Italian restaurant.
- This was a great find out in the middle of nowhere. The added bonus was there was a fantastic italian restaurant in the facility. Food was great!
- Great staff! Cozy inn! Delicious if pricey dinner!
- The place is very clean. The decoration of the room was cute.
Top Hotels In Old Chatham New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Old Chatham New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Old Chatham New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Old Chatham New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!