10 Best Hotels To Stay In Olbán Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Olbán Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Olbán Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olbán Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olbán Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Olbán Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Olbán Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Olbán Catalonia:
Located in the foothills of the mighty Pyrenees, this family-run hotel provides an ideal base to enjoy the many outdoor activities available in northern Catalonia.The Estel lies just a 30-minute drive from the slopes of La Molina ski resort – one of the best in Spain. It is also a popular area for fishing, hiking and mountain biking.After a day in the fresh air, relax with a drink on the terrace or try a delicious snack from the cafe-bar.Sit back in front of the satellite TV in the air-conditioned lounge. Here you will find great amenities, such as cooling wood floors or Wi-Fi internet connectivity.
- The hotel enjoys a fantastic location and the staff could not be more helpful and friendly. Hotel Estel is a firm favourite of ours. When they have rooms available we would not consider anywhere else in the area.
- Parking, many supermarkets around. Everything was good.
- Good location with easy parking, reasonable breakfast and good price.
Car park on site
Restaurant on site better than local places
- Ideal hotel for one night stop over with off-road onsite parking.
HCC Ciutat De Berga
HCC Ciutat De Berga is in the Spanish Pyrenees, so is ideal for a skiing break, or for visiting Andorra and Barcelona. It features a 24-hour front desk and serves a buffet breakfast.In the center of Berga, from this hotel you can enjoy long walks through the beautiful surrounding countryside.The hotel’s air-conditioned rooms feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom with an anti-steam mirror and a hairdryer.Berga is in the foothills of the Sierra de Queralt Mountains.
Right in the centre so great for local facilities. Very friendly staff.easy street parking and felt like a safe town. Supermarket 200 USA away and a bank right opposite. Breakfast is a continental but fine.
Will stay here again
- Everything was ok, nothing special. We were just looking for place to sleep for 1 night and this one was the nearest one. 🙂
- The staff are the main asset of the hotel, so incredibly helpful and friendly and were so kind to me especially as I had a little one with me. The breakfast was simple but just right and of excellent quality. Having a hildeena table was great and having a little merry go round and trampolines opposite was very useful! But the staff must be commended on their professionalism and helpfulness
The location was perfect for the town and staff on reception were absolutely amazing meeting all our needs and so helpful.
They spoke very good English as our Spanish was poor.
- It was such a friendly and helpful staff. Simple rooms but everything you need
- Right in the centre so great for local facilities. Very friendly staff.easy street parking and felt like a safe town. Supermarket 200 USA away and a bank right opposite. Breakfast is a continental but fine.
Hotel Berga Park
Offering views of the Catalan Pyrenees, Hotel Berga Park is a modern hotel with free WiFi access and free parking. Most of these spacious rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a desk.All rooms at the Berga Park Rooms feature wooden floors, air conditioning and central heating. They offer views over the Berguedà countryside.Hotel Berga Park´s La Terrassa Restaurant offers special menus on request. There is also a café with an outdoor terrace.Hotel Berga Park is 2,300 feet from Berga Town Hall and the Medieval town center. Queralt Sanctuary is a 10-minute drive away and La Masella Ski Resort is within a 45-minute drive.
- Cleanliness and standard of accommodation. Wifi good in room
- Comfortable, location and parking. Didn’t eat in the hotel.
- Great service, very friendly and helpful staff made the stay very comfortable. Excellent location to visit the centre of Berga on foot and to visit Rasos de Peguera for the snow. Great value for money.
- Amazing value for the money, large room, good air conditioning and very clean.
- tout était bien et l’hôtel et petit déjeuner très copieux
El Querol Vell
Featuring a garden, El Querol Vell is located in Borredá. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a terrace and a shared lounge. The hotel provides mountain views, a playground, and free WiFi is available.All rooms at the hotel come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some rooms also feature a balcony and others also provide guests with garden views. All guest rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at El Querol Vell.You can play ping pong at the accommodation, and the area is popular for cycling.Font-Romeu is 26 miles from El Querol Vell. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 43 miles from the hotel.
- The atmosphere of building. Rustic feel. The garden is enjoyable for children with lots of animals to engage with.
- Stunning old hotel with amazing views over valley. Room was spacious and had a fan for the summer heat. Its different, will say that but in a good way. Set in a lovely sleepy little town. Its such a relaxing place. Its like stepping back in time. Overall highly recommended.
- The owners are hospitable and friendly, the place feels like home and the food is great.
Very quality house, a lot living rooms, breakfast and dinner are both very good and quality.
A lot books, and a house park for some animals.
Art painting in the house, also very lovely.
You couldn’t image what a quality old house at this far away small town.
But it worth to stay.
No AC because nice cold in the evening.
A stunning property, on the edge of a small town, high in the Catalan countryside.
An incredible restoration that would make any fan of “Grand designs” green with envy.
Excellent hosts. Typical local breakfast and gorgeous gardens to chill in.
The “Upper garden” (as we called it) had a quaint selection of well cared-for animals (the owner is a vet).
Spotless, clean rooms; all decorated in a country theme. Free use of the public pool is available.
Borreda is only a small town but incredibly well cared for. The centre is only a few minutes stroll, has the odd bar, local shop and character by the bucket load.
Not a straw donkey in sight!
Thank you for sharing your home.
Featuring an on-site restaurant, Cal Majoral is a restored Catalan country house located 1.2 mi from L’Espunyola. This hotel offers rustic-style rooms with a private balcony and mountain views.Each room comes with free WiFi and satellite TV. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Fine-dining dishes are served at the hotel restaurant, as well as a wide range of wines. There is also a bar, shared lounge area and games room.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding countryside. The town of Berga is 7.5 mi from Cal Majoral and Cadi-Moixero Natrue Reserve is 19 mi away.
- La amabilidad de todo el personal, el copioso y suculento desayuno, la tranquilidad del entorno, la calidad y el buen precio de la carta del restaurante, sus extensos jardines, la ubicación del hotel, el ambiente familiar que se respira…en definitiva un lugar recomendable al 100%
- Buena comida en la cena, buen servicio y mucho silencio, sin problemas para aparcar el coche buenas comunicaciones por carretera
- Posto incantevole immerso nella campagna. Casolare ristrutturato. Camera molto bella, spaziosa e pulita. Personale gentilissimo. Parcheggio moto in garage gratuito
- Me gusto mucho estar entre naturaleza, la terraza de la cena.
- Tranquilidad, el personal muy amable y una gran cocina a precio razonable.
Located in the pre-Pyrenees, Hotel Santa Bárbara offers chic, rustic rooms with authentic stone walls, air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel is just 30 minutes by car from the ski slopes and less than 2 hours from Barcelona. It is also located next to Cercs Mining Museum.Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine at the Restaurant Santa Barbara. Barbecue facilities are also available and there is a bar.There are many activities to be enjoyed in the surrounding area of Santa Bárbara, including horse riding, fishing and cycling.
- Very friendly stuffs , lovely room ,good price and good for holidays !
- The room was large and well appointed. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was well appointed. The included breakfast was delicious with a good variety of baked goods, meats and fruits. The staff were friendly and attentive. The adjacent mine museum with outdoor exhibits was interesting and easy to access.
- Away from the busy cities, nice drive through the forest on our way out
- Luxurious and fantastic rooms in a quiet place. Beautiful landscape and close to a territorial museum. Really cheap in relation to the quality of the room. Friendly staff. Traditional Catalan and Continental breakfast of good quality. The restaurant is not placed in the same building, but really close (3 min walk) with traditional countryside food, really cheap.
- Stunning location, excellent views, very helpful staff
Hotel El Jou
Set in a country estate in the Catalan Pyrenees, Hotel El Jou offers heated rooms, a restaurant and a spa. Berga is a 20-minute drive away.Horses are available for guests to go horse riding and visit the nature reserve dedicated to the conservation of European Bisons, upon request.Rooms feature a rustic décor and include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a fireplace and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hotel El Jou’s restaurant serves home-made dishes and is set in a dining room with exposed stone walls. Berga also offers a selection of dining options and shops.The ski slopes at La Molina and Masella are around 40 minutes’ drive away. Barcelona can be reached in 1.5 hours’ drive. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Big rooms and very comfortable king size beds. Great location in Pyrenees. Friendly approach to dog owners!
- The location of the place is very good. It was on top (almost) of the mountain! Such a lovely scenery. It’s very calm, away from the hustle and bustle of the cities. The food (dinner) was good! It’s really delicious. My husband and I were very happy about it. It’s a good place for weddings and debut.
- L’indret, la tranquil·litat, el tracte. Un lloc fantàstic per retirar-s’hi amb la família.
- Hotel con encanto enclavado en medio de la naturaleza. Volveré)
- La comida excelente, las vistas y estar en la naturaleza con tus mascotas y mas animales que había en la finca lo mejor. Lo recomiendo para ir con niños, mascotas y para escapar de la ciudad.
Hotel Casa Duaner
Offering an outdoor seasonal pool, a garden, a restaurant and a spa and wellness center, Hotel Casa Duaner is located Guardiola de Berguedà. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The simple rooms at this hotel offer mountain views and come with heating, tiled floors, a wardrobe, a TV, a telephone and a desk. Their private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a shared lounge and a dining area.Hotel Casa Duaner Restaurant serves daily menus during the week and an à la carte menu at weekends. They specialize in grilled meats and local traditional cuisine.Surrounded by nature, the property is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking.Barcelona Airport is 90 minutes’ drive away and Ripoll is 23 mi from the hotel. An hour’s drive will take you to Vic.
- Casa Duaner is in a great location for exploring Cadi-Moixero natural park after driving up from Barcelona. The room was spartan but clean. The tiny swimming pool was a wonderful surprise on a hot afternoon! The restaurant had great food and the man called the “Grandpa of Barça football club” was a regular, which was kind of funny.
Good restaurant with local products
- The owners were welcoming and hard working. We were given a lovely vegetarian breakfast. Ask for a room away from the generator, we stayed in number 25 and the noise was the only thing that was not perfect.
- A beautiful location with amazing views of the mountains. There is a good walk along a disused railway line that goes from this hotel. It is a there and back walk but well worth doing. Take advantage of the half board option as the food is wonderful but make sure you ask for house wine otherwise they will bring you a different one at an additional cost.
- the owner/(manager?) offered us breakfast before the actual breakfast time since we had to leave early.very nice of him! and even offered a tea to a friend who was not even staying in the hotel.
Hotel Ca L’amagat
This family-run hotel is set in the historic center of Bagà in the Alt Berguedà area of the Catalan Pyrenees. It offers free bike parking and a free Wi-Fi zone, 150 feet from San Esteban Church.Hotel Ca L’amagat’s was a former tavern opened in the early 1900s by the owner’s grandparents. The comfortable, heated rooms have wooden floors and come with plasma TV, a desk and private bathroom.Ca L’amagat’s restaurant serves set menus and dishes featuring traditional, Catalan cuisine. There is also a cozy lounge with fireplace, and several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.Nature lovers will find the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve less than 0.6 mi away. The historical town of Cercs is a 15-minute drive away, with its Sant Quirze de Pedret Church and the Cercs Mining Museum.Hotel Ca L’amagat is 1 hour 30 minutes’ drive from central Barcelona and 43 mi from the charming town of Vic.
- The hotel was very quiet and the proprietor was friendly and helpful. He gave us directions and maps for hikes in the beautiful Cadi-Moixero Natural Park, and helped us communicate with our next hotel in Barcelona. Breakfast came with our room. The hotel served lunch and dinner as well, and has a snack bar that is open whenever meals are not being served. Baga is small, and during our early October visit, we thought we may be the only tourists in town! We found Baga and this hotel to be a good location to stay for hiking in the Cadi-Moixero Natural Park in the Pyrenees Mountains.
- the owner manager was delightful and obliging and hard working. The room itself was very basic and not air conditioned. It was quite old fashioned but bed was comfie and depite ourbinitial concerns it was quiet
The service was excellent. The owner was very friendly and gave us a great walk recommendation. They were very accommodating in the hotel and restaurant and the food in the restaurant was very good indeed.
The village of Baga isn’t particularly charming but the surrounding area is fantastic and it’s a great base for lovely walks and foraging for mushrooms in the autumn!
- Wonderful hotel, very friendly and helpful manager/owner? simple but comfortable rooms, great location and the food was excellent. I look forward to going back.
- We felt very comfy, nice and friendly stuff. Very rich and good breakfast and even better dinner!
Hotel Ca l´Andreu
This pleasant rural hotel is located next to the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve at the foot of the Pedraforca Mountains. It offers a garden, terrace, beauty treatments and breathtaking mountain views.The elegant rooms at Hotel Ca l´Andreu are bright, spacious and many have a balcony. All include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, central heating and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Suites also have a lounge.The property serves breakfast and the gourmet restaurant serves traditional Catalan cuisine and wines. You can relax in the lounge with fireplace reading a book from the library or playing a board game.The Ca l´Andreu is well located for cycling and hiking and various outdoor activities and guided tours are on offer. Picnics can also be provided for days out.The hotel has free parking and is 40 minutes’ drive from the Masella Ski Resort. The town of Berga is just over 19 mi away.
- Comfortable, clean, friendly. Good value food. Great for children
- Beautiful location, lovely people, calm, spacious, lovely jardin, decent restaurant and excellent value family rooms!
- Nice and clean hotel. Lovely location. Helpful staff.
- Lovely helpful staff. Evening meal was excellent and includes a bottle of wine in the price! Fresh pastries for breakfast.
The hotel staff was wonderful, they helped us throughout our whole stay.
Special mention to the breakfast: freshly baked bread and croissants.
Amazing views over Pedraforca.
Parking facilities available.
Top Hotels In Olbán Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Olbán Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Olbán Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Olbán Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!