10 Best Hotels To Stay In Olba Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Olba Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Olba Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olba Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olba Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Olba Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Olba Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Olba Aragon:
Located in the small village of Puebla de Arenoso, Hotel Abadia offers rustic rooms with views of the mountains or square. Rooms are set around a central courtyard; and free WiFi is provided.Each room features a TV, a desk and a free safe. All have a private bathroom with hairdryer, and bath tub or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.A breakfast is served every morning in the lounge, and local dishes are available at the hotel restaurant for lunch or dinner. You can find a range of restaurants and supermarkets within 5 minutes’ walk.The area is good for outdoor activities such as hiking, climbing, rafting and horse riding. You can drive to both Valencia and Castellón in less than 2 hours, where you will find golf clubs and beaches.
- small quiet village, close to river for swimming and montenecos
- This was the only hotel in Pueblo de Arenoso but it was lovely. Great welcome, marvellous staff and a good dinner at the end of a long hot walk. It is an excellent base for an activity holiday.
- We loved the typical Spanish feel and decor of this hotel situated in a small town. The hotel was lovely, clean and homely. The town is quiet but with plenty to explore nearby.The owner made us feel very comfortable, explaining things about the area, and suggestions of places to visit. The food was delicious, and we would recommend staying at this hotel for a short stay while exploring the area.
- habitacion que cumple lo que dice. cama comoda. el pueblo muy bonito
- La ubicación y la atencion correcta. A destacar la decoración agradable
Hotel de Montaña Rubielos
Located in the picturesque old town of Rubielos de Mora, this hotel offers attractive rooms with a flat-screen TV and views of the gardens. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The outdoor swimming pool is covered for winter months and features a hydromassage area. There is also a sauna, gym and hot tub.A buffet breakfast is served and guests can enjoy traditional dishes from the restaurant at Hotel de Montaña Rubielos. The hotel has a bar and sun terrace in the garden.The ski resorts of Valdelinares and Javalambre are 30 minutes away by car. The tour desk at Montaña Rubielos can provide useful information on the beautiful walled town of Rubielos de Mora and nearby Teruel.
- The hotel was in its own ground with a swimming pool and lots of sun beds, there was a lot of seating areas outside in shaded areas. We had a lovely meal in the restaurant which was reasonably priced. The staff were very helpful.
- Nice, Calm, plenty of parking space, terraces and grass terrace, nice village
- The covered pool and the sauna were much more fun than we thought beforehand; even though we traveled in December, the pool and the hall were warm and nice. The hotel atmosphere was homely and we felt very comfortable. The hotel restaurant had a long menu and carefully prepared meals. The village of Rubielos de Mora and the surroundings were fun to explore by foot and by car.
- Big clean and comfortable family room. Friendly staff. Very pleasant gardens to play with the kids, with paddle courts. We stayed at the beginning of July and it was very quiet with not so many guests so it was a calm athmosphere. We had the pool and the jacuzzi for ourselfs!
- This is a newish hotel with business class facilities. The staff were helpful but seemed to be overworked. Maybe it was low season.
Hotel Rosaleda del Mijares
Hotel Rosaleda del Mijares offers an indoor pool and a River Club with a chill-out terrace, bar and direct access to the natural pools of the River Mijares.The hotel is only 300 feet from the Montanejos Spa. The Fuente de Baños Thermal Spring and its source is just 2,950 feet away.All rooms at the Rosaleda del Mijares have a mini-bar, air conditioning, heating and a safe. The fully-equipped bathrooms include a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves fresh Mediterranean cuisine and offers a daily set menu. You can also enjoy drinks and snacks in the café.The hotel has a range of wellness services, including a wellness zone and hairdresser’s. There is also an exclusive VIP Spa.The River Club terrace-restaurant, which links the hotel with the river and its thermal springs, offers a wide selection of Premium dishes for lunch and dinner. The club also offers live shows and concerts in the summer months, from the end of June until September.
- Bed was comfy. Breakfast was good value, a good selection. Plenty of storage space in the bedroom
- The location of the property was perfect! The room was very clean and comfy. We loved the pool. Staff were very friendly and efficient. The breakfast was very good.
- Location was wonderful the pool facilities excellent and clean
- Nice hotel, comfy beds, great bathroom and lovely views from the balcony. Nice walks in the area and the hot springs definitely worth a visit
- Comfy, clean, lovely staff… Good food, great value fof money
Set 150 feet from the natural medicinal waters of Montanejos, Hotel Xauen features a gym and a spa with an indoor pool.The air-conditioned rooms at the Xauen feature a TV and views of the mountains and the town. Each one comes with central heating, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Xauen offers a restaurant serving traditional cuisine from Alto Mijares. There is a bar where guests can relax with a drink, as well as a reading lounge and a free Wi-Fi zone.The hotel spa circuit includes a hot tub, sensation showers, a Finnish sauna, Turkish baths and other facilities. Children are allowed in the spa at certain times. Hiking is popular in the surrounding countryside with mountains and pine trees.The hotel is approximately 37 mi from Valencia. The Serra d’Espadá Natural Park is just 6.2 mi away.
- We spent 4 days at the Hotel and we could not complain about anything! The food, the service, the room, and so on was very good. In conclusion, better than expected.
- Great location! Beautiful view of the mountain from the room. Montanejos… quiet and relaxing
- La ubicación de la habitación cara al río, me encantó yo la pedí a ver si fuera posible, la cama era cómoda, pero yo prefiero una cama sola, no juntar dos y estaba limpio
Buena ubicación, cerca de todo.
Buen desayuno aunque poco atendido.
Bien para máximo dos días.
- Me gustó la ubicación. Es perfecta para evitar el centro del pueblo que es intransitable. La atención del personal perfecta.
Hotel Los Leones – Adults Only
Hotel Los Leones is located in the town of Rubielos de Mora, in Aragón’s Teruel province. It is a traditional-style hotel offering free Wi-Fi and rooms with a private balcony.All rooms at the Los Leones Hotel feature wooden floors and are equipped with air conditioning and heating. The private bathrooms all come with a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves innovative cuisine using local produce. There is also a café with an indoor and outdoor terrace. A daily breakfast is available.Los Leones has 2 lounges: one with board games and the other with large windows and a sloped roof. Staff at reception can also provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.Rubielos de Mora has a charming old town with ancient stone walls. It is just 30 minutes’ drive away from the Valdelinares Ski Resort and 40 minutes from Teruel.
- Quirky and quaint, nothing to dislike. Would not hesitate to revisit. Superb Evening meal and great breakfast.
- Centrally located hotel in charming village. Due to age of the structure the accommodation is somewhat quirky. The food offering is nothing short of superb. Definitely the type of property one would revisit & indeed we did meet one coupe who have stayed there for each of the past 20 years.
- The staff are welcoming and professional, the building is beautifully restored and maintained and the food is really good.
- We loved the quietness and the village was spotless , Pillar and Manuel could not have been any more attentive , we had a birthday meal made from products of their own farm and cooked to perfection by Pillar .
- A very warm welcome. Manuel was extremely kind and helpful. Lovely atmosphere in the hotel. We had beautiful dinners prepared by Pilar in a cosy dining room in front of a fire. We felt like honored guests. Manuel and Pilar take great pride in their hotel.
Hotel Mora is set just outside the historic town of Mora de Rubielos, and offers free parking. It is 25 mi from Teruel and 19 mi from Valdelinares Ski Resort.Bedrooms at the hotel are bright and comfortable. They all have an private bathroom and a TV.The hotel has a restaurant and bar. There is also a nice garden. The hotel offers wheelchair access in public areas, and adapted rooms for disabled guests.The Mora is a short walk from the town center. It has a famous 13th-century castle. There are also many churches and the old city wall.
- The hotel is run down. I could not recommend it. Do not have the breakfast. Same food was put out four mornings running, not fresh. Bowl of fruit was mouldy. Beds were comfortable but room was very small. The Hotel needs to be modernised. Overpriced for the facilities. Quite a walk into the village. Sorry but We were very disappointed with our stay.
- everything! lovely size room comfy bed and value for money
- Value for money. Having driven through a snow storm appreciated the cosy warm room.
- Is by far the worse hotel I have ever been to. I felt back in 1970.
- A good quality Spanish Hotel very clean,friendly staff close to an interesting historic town
The Hotel Jaime I has a peaceful setting in a historic town, 25 mi from Teruel. It provides traditional accommodations with modern comforts, including free Wi-Fi access.The Jaime I offers comfortable bedrooms with attached bathroom, with heating and TV.A continental breakfast is served daily and the hotel has a restaurant serving home-made local food. There is also a lounge and bar area.The hotel is in the heart of Mora de Rubielos, a beautiful old town with a famous castle. Nearby are the beautiful Sierra de Gudar mountains, perfect for outdoor activities. There are ski slopes only 25 mi away.Hotel Jaime I is 9.3 mi from the A23 motorway, the main road link between Valencia and Zaragoza.
- The Jaime 1 blends in perfectly to the old worldly air of Mora, in architecture, ambiance and furnishings. It is right in the center of town and the staff (like the townspeople) are friendly and very helpful. My room had a surprise: a long, low balcony with wicker chairs looking out on the castle above and town square below.
- The staff & the service was excellent, always smiling & helpful. Great location. Good breakfast.
- Attentive staff and excellent location. Character hotel with style.
- This is a lovely old hotel near the town square. The staff were very welcoming. The hotel represented great value for money.
- They were flexible as for breakfast time: we wanted to leave early for a day hike and our breakfast was ready half an hour before the official hour.
Hotel La Rueda
Hotel La Rueda is located in Mora de Rubielos, in the Gúdar-Javalambre area of Teruel province. It offers indoor and outdoor pools and rooms with private balcony.The Hotel La Rueda has a bouncy castle and a ball pit for children. There are also table tennis tables, basketball and tennis courts, and you can hire mountain bikes.The restaurant at La Rueda serves traditional Aragonese food such as roast lamb. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.All rooms at the Rueda Hotel are equipped with heating and feature light wood décor and tiled floors. Each room has a TV and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.La Rueda is easily accessible from the A-23 Motorway, which runs from Valencia to Zaragoza.
- El personal muy amable, nos dejo aparcar dentro del garaje aunque aun no lo tenían operativo.
El trato por parte del personal fue excelente. Encantadores y atentos.
Se esforzaron en ofrecer opciones veganas en el menú.
- La zona de ocio infantil, la terraza y la piscina. El personal, muy amable y atento.
- La piscina era estupenda.La habitación daba al monte posibilidad de comer en el mismo recinto
- Las personas que trabajan en este hotel son de 10, profesionales, atentos, amables. Para mí uno de los puntos fuertes del establecimiento junto a los servicios y posibilidades de ocio que ofrece. Con muy buena ubicación.
Hotel Rosaleda Doncel
The Rosaleda Doncel is a charming country hotel with a good restaurant and functional, modern facilities. This family-run atmosphere hotel is a great location from which to hike or go on excursions to Alto Palancia y Teruel. The Rosaleda Doncel is a comfortable hotel in Jerica, from where you can enjoy the Alto Palancia. The hotel has cozy bedrooms, a cafeteria with terrace, a restaurant (à la carte and menu), meetings rooms and a lounge room.Seasonal hotel opened from February to December
- A better selection than I thought we would get for breakfast.
- Breakfast is very late,, We missed breakfast one morning as had to leave at 8.00, and think that we should have been given at least a coffee to face the day.
I liked the location of the hotel.
The people working there was so kind.
- Friendly staff, good coffee, bathroom with a bathtub
- pleasant friendly welcome in reception – with English being spoken better than my Spanish!! – superb value for bed breakfast and evening meal – however the evening meals are not served until 9pm
Hotel Casa Palacio
The Hotel Casa Palacio is a historic building, located in the center of Montanejos, Valencia. It has a beautiful natural setting near Fuente de los Baños spa.This family-run hotel was built as a mansion. It still has many original features. There is also a cozy lounge with books, a TV and a fireplace. You can also play pool.The restaurant serves characteristic local food and Mediterranean dishes, specializing in stone-cooked steak. There is also a café serving drinks throughout the day.Bedrooms at the Casa Palacio are simple and comfortable. They all have private bathroom, air conditioning and TV.The hotel is located in a small spa town, with natural hot springs. The local area is perfect for outdoor activites, including climbing and mountain biking.
- The terrace was surprisingly large and overlooking the river which was very pleasant. The room itself was comfortable. Breakfast was simple but plentiful. WiFi and air-conditioning worked well.
- Superb old building with a Moorish tower incorporated right in the centre of the village.
- Desayuno excelente,habitacion espaciosa y limpia, trato del personal del hotel excelente
- Todo estaba muy bien,solo un inconveniente habían hormiguitas de esas pequeñas por la habitación
- Es perfecto la gerencia,los camareros y la comida espectacular.
Top Hotels In Olba Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Olba Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Olba Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Olba Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!