10 Best Hotels To Stay In Olazagutía Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Olazagutía Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Olazagutía Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olazagutía Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olazagutía Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Olazagutía Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Olazagutía Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Olazagutía Navarre:
This hotel provides practical and well-equipped rooms ideal to grab some rest while on a long journey, or for visiting the area on business. Located next to the motorway between Pamplona and Vitoria-Gasteiz, Valcace Urbasa is perfect accommodations for an overnight stop off. Each of the rooms in Valcace Urbasa features lots of natural light, and views of the surrounding mountains. Enjoy a hearty evening meal in the on-site restaurant, accompanied by a bottle of regional wine.
- The hotel is above a trucker hub, gas station, convenience store, and simple restaurant. I barely remember any Spanish, but everyone was so kind to us and the hotel room was excellent: clean, new, and functional. There’s a camera that watches over the parking lot as well!
- we picked a night halt place and were not expecting much. This place was in beautiful surrounding and was very comfortable. The food at the restaurant was very reasonable and tansy. Staff were very friendly
This is a good place for a break in a long journey, i regularly fo Le Havre – Malaga and use this as my stopover.
It is right on the motorway, but you will not be troubled by the notice as it is sufficiently far away for that.
The Rooms are a good size and the beds firm but comfortable.
the bathroom is well equipped and there is air conditioning.
Probably ok if you are looking for an inexpensive place to stay whilst you explore the region.
not for those expecting a four start service so you guys look elsewhere.
- Food and retail options on site. Early breakfast time.
- The room was comfortable. Toiletries in were excellent. All meals we had were very good with very pleasant staff. We will be going again.
This recently built hotel has modern interiors with minimalistic design. Help yourself to free items from the minibar and enjoy views out over the Urbasa Sierra.The Izelai’s interiors are spacious and contemporary with attractive art prints on the walls and clever use of glass. The rooms offer plenty of space and natural light. You will also have wireless internet for free.The hotel’s Italian restaurant serves 3 meals a day and there is also a bar. You can even purchase your own groceries in the on site grocery store or eat at the traditional local restaurant located just across the street.
- Hotel Izelai is very comfortable. A place to truly relax, but at the same time near larger cities to enjoy.The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. A wonderful experience.
- Very easy to find, easy check in and big room. Low price.
- 24/7 check-in via ID scanner, perfect for taking a nap during a longer trip
- The room was very quiet. Even being in front of the lift, we didn’t hear anything. Quick and convenient service.
- if you travel by car, there is a free parking. there is a supermarket at the same building. also the location of the hotel could be interesting for people who travel because it`s very close to the motorway.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Lemik offers accommodations in Alsasua, 41 mi from San Sebastián.Serviced by a elevator, the rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy meals in the cafeteria, which is located on the first floor. There is a 24-hour front desk and a communal living area where guests will find a TV, coffee and a mini-bar with free drinks.Pamplona is 31 mi from Hotel Lemik, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 38 mi from Hotel Lemik.
- nice clean hotel. good wifi and good and safe place to park my bicycle.
- The modern decoration, room facilities, their nice communal room with water, coffee and TV.
- beautiful hotel, great price, friendly staff, close parking, if you need to stay in this location, lemik is the right choice.
- Good hotel, lovely room, bright, modern and very clean. Nice bathroom. Friendly staff. Overall a very pleasant stay.
- The location is just brilliant. Mountains all over and the village is really fabulous.
Andamur San Román
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Andamur San Román is located in San Román. Featuring a bar, the 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. There’s a restaurant.At Andamur San Román, the rooms include a desk. Rooms come with a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at Andamur San Román have a mountain view. The rooms include a closet.Speaking English and Spanish, staff are willing to help at any time of the day at the reception.Logroño is 28 miles from Andamur San Román. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 21 miles from Andamur San Román.
- Very helpful staff who helped with translations. Very good stay on the Camino.
- Although in the middle of a huge truck stop, the rooms were quiet, the staff very helpful and friendly and the food was good and cheap.
- convenience. if you are making the long drive from either Spain or Portugal heading back to Blighty,this was a good place to stop for an overnight stay. it was right on the main road so was easy enough to find. Restaurant onsite was good and convenient. Rooms were basic but comfortable and clean
Great Location next to motorway. Facilities linked with Petrol station and cafeteria.
Really surprised at quality of room. Not what we expected looking from the outside.
Staff really helpful, challenging our Spanish and their English !
- Arrivée. à 2h30 du matin on été bien accueilli et servi rapidement ,les hôtesses très professionnelles si mes enfants n’étaient pas malades j’aurais prolongé mon séjour. Le jus d’orange du bar est dégueulasse ,les repas pas essayé. Bref hôtel agréable et propre
Hotel Castillo is set in the countryside of the Basque Country, 25 miles from San Sebastian. It offers a traditional Basque restaurant and air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Free public parking is available at the Castillo Hotel. The city of Vitoria and the beaches of the Costa Verde are less than a 1-hour drive away. The hotel’s 24-hour front desk has a tour desk, which can give information on the local area.Each room at the Castillo has a private bathroom. Rooms also include a TV and a minibar.
I followed a fellow traveller’s advice in booking this hotel.
Glad I did.
It is right beside the Hiway, but that was a bonus in my case. Easy access, good parking and well lit parking-lot.
Room was a good size and a very nice bathroom with a great shower was a bonus.
Dinner was good, you select from a daily menu chart… the mixed salad was super.!
Efficient service… although as usual in Spain, it seems… VERY little English spoken.
A great find for an overnight stop.!
- Lovely rooms with very nice bathrooms, modern and comfortable. Plenty of parking and a great bar with very reasonable prices. Staff were great. Best stay we’ve had in a while.
- The value for money in the restaurant was excellent. Sufficient though for a menu del dia ….. bottle of wine EACH was a real surprise 🙂
- Location, internal very nice, rooms very good, efficient hotel
- Room was comfortable, evening meal was amazing value. Coffee is the best I’ve had in Europe.
- I followed a fellow traveller’s advice in booking this hotel.
Hotel Palacio Dos Olivos
This charming, historic hotel – a former palace dating from the 16th century – is located in the picturesque town of Galdeano, at the foot of Navarra’s Sierra de Lóquiz mountains.Enjoy the Renaissance feel of the Palacio Dos Olivos, which has been carefully restored to blend its historic façade with a contemporary-design interior. It opens onto beautiful gardens, from where you can take in the fresh air, peaceful atmosphere and fantastic views of the local countryside.These natural surroundings, include the Urbasa nature park.
- This is an exquisite 16th former palace in a remote hill town in Navarro. It is beautifully decorated, clean, luxurious. The staff were friendly and welcoming. We loved every minute of our stay, and will not hesitate to recommend.
The hotel is in an old palace next to an abandoned church. The views are spectacular!
It set on a hill overlooking farmland, but only 15 min. to Estrella Spain.
All that said the rooms are new and modern even with an elevator.
- This is a very romantic place so is great for couples ,nice decor and views and a solitary feeling , we where the only guests on our stay so it felt like living in a Palace .
- The views from the Hotel. Large room and bathroom.
- View from the hotel was beautiful, as is the rest of the hotel. The restaurant served good food, the whole place was well looked after and spotlessly clean.
Hotel Restaurante Lazkao
Located in the outskirts of Lazkao, Hotel Restaurante Lazkao is located at the entrance of the business area. It offers a restaurant that serves traditional Basque cuisine made with local produce.Set within a natural setting, all rooms have heating and basic décor. They come with a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. A room adapted for disabled guests is available.Hotel Restaurante Lazkao is 650 feet from the town center. The monasteries of Santa Ana and Santa Teresa, 5 minutes’ drive away, are two of the best preserved monuments from the 17th century in the Guipúzcoa region.
- Bij aankomst hadden we totaal geen verwachting eerder twijfel. Maar we kregen een schone prima kamer. Geen luxe maar alles was aanwezig. ‘s Avonds kon je er goed eten voor weinig geld. Dit overtrof onze verwachting. Goede uitvalbasis voor San Sebastian en Bilbao.
- Nos encanto la ubicación y el personal del hotel muy amable. Todo muy limpio. Lo recomiendo sin duda.
- Le rapport qualité prix , rien ne manque à pars là clim peut être
- Tuvimos una estancia estupenda, el personal muy agradable y la comida del restaurante riquísima. Era la primera vez que visitábamos la zona y nos ha encantado, esperamos repetir. Un saludo para Carlos
- Horrible, desagradable, sucio, viejo, deprimente . . . me faltan adjetivos. Y va y me dice el propietario “estamos liados por que van a hacer un programa de cocina en nuestro restaurante” si, “PESADILLA EN LA COCINA” pense.
Located in Beasain, Hotel Beasain provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. The property has a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk. Every room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries. At Hotel Beasain every room has a closet and a flat-screen TV.San Sebastian is 22 miles from the accommodation. Vitoria Airport is 29 miles away.
- Guy at reception was really helpful, spoke English for us, found somewhere safe to store our bikes and translated the menu. Room was big and clean. Evening meal was good value.
Rooms with space and very Well decorated and clean.
Staff very kind
- La simplicité de la situation géographique, la propreté et la taille de la chambre.
- L’hôtel en lui-même est bien équipé et propre, le personnel est très agréable. Mais l’emplacement est catastrophique, puisqu’il est littéralement au bord de l’autoroute. J’ai eu du mal à en croire mes yeux en arrivant… du coup il y a pas mal de bruit, et surtout on n’a aucune envie de passer une nuit à cet endroit… Nous arrivions de Burgos où nous avions payé 4 euros de moins pour une nuit dans une hôtel 4 *, certes vieillot, mais sans aucune comparaison avec cet endroit…
- Personal muy amable, limpieza, confort, lo recomiendo 100%
Offering a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Imaz is set in the center of Segura. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant that serves local produce.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.San Sebastián is 25 mi from Hotel Imaz, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 24 mi from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 34 mi away.
- Breakfast is good and they make you eggs on request. Rooms and hotel in general clean, comfortable, new and airconditioned. Restaurant food OK. In middle of small town and plaza, with locals.
- Nice hotel in a really small city. Everything is clean and looking new, I haven´t expected such a comfort in this area!
- Nice town, very helpful owner,incredibly comfortable rooms
- Beautiful, modern and comfortable room. Regardless of the language problems the staff were all very friendly and accommodating.
- Excellent hotel, completely new and paying a lot of attention to details. Clean, nice-looking and comfortable.
Hotel Restaurante Zelaa
Surrounded by mountains, Hotel Restaurante Zelaa is located in the Basque country town of Zaldivia. It offers a stylish Basque restaurant and modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Zelaa feature wooden floors and simple, modern décor. Each one is equipped with air conditioning, central heating and a work desk.The beautiful city of San Sebastián is just 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Pamplona, the site of the San Fermines bull running festival, is a 50-minute drive away.
- A modern hotel in an out of the way location, however there were some small towns nearby including Ordizia with nice restaurants & bars.
- Beautiful mountain views, clean & tidy, really nice bathrooms, comfy beds, patient staff for non speaking Brits
- La amabilidad del personal del hotel en todo momento.
- Es un hotel pequeño sin mucho bullicio, la zona es tranquila en un pequeño polígono con vistas a la montaña y el trato del personal muy atento y amable.
- Personal muy atento, la habitación muy limpia, hotel pequeñito y aunque a pie de carretera supertranquilo, bien insonorizado, facil acceso. Ideal para quien no le importe hacer 20 minutos de coche pero prefiere estar tranquilo, lejos del gentío del centro de la ciudad. Muy buena relación calidad precio.
Top Hotels In Olazagutía Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Olazagutía Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Olazagutía Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Olazagutía Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!