10 Best Hotels To Stay In Okanagan Landing British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Okanagan Landing British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Okanagan Landing British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Okanagan Landing British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Okanagan Landing British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Okanagan Landing British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Okanagan Landing British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Okanagan Landing British Columbia:
Vernon Lodge and Conference Centre
Showcasing a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, Vernon Lodge and Conference Centre is located in Vernon in the region of British Columbia, just 28 miles from Kelowna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and diving. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The bed was super comfortable and the indoor garden restaurant was a great setting for dinner. The sports bar attached was great to have a couple of drinks after a day at the local ski hill.
Nice view of the Atrium from the balcony. This is the jewel of the property.
* It is unique as there is a real river flowing through it.
* The pool is kept at a good (warm) temperature.
* The hot tub is very warm and not too hot.
BONUS – they used to have planter boxes that were unsafe and people kept hitting them. They removed them from the parking lot. This shows that management cares and will spend money to keep their guests safe.
- Very comfy beds, great pool and atrium, quiet room
- Loved the trees and plants in the dining/pool area.
- The staff were awesome. Very accommodating, professional & friendly. In the morning with the snow outside I felt like I was in a tropical resort while enjoying my coffee. I didn’t want to leave.
Sandman Inn & Suites Vernon
Featuring an indoor pool and sit-down restaurant, Sandman Inn & Suites Vernon is in Vernon. Free Wi-Fi is included.Rooms here include a TV, air conditioning and a sitting area. There is also a coffee machine. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a bathtub and a hairdryer. Extras include a desk and ironing facilities.Other facilities include meeting facilities and luggage storage.The hotel is 2.5 miles from Vernon Golf & Country Club, just over 1 miles from Village Green Mall. Silver Star Mountain is a 45-minute drive away.
- The beds are really comfortable. I always sleep well when I stay at Sandman. The pool at the Vernon location was a welcome perk. I wish it opened earlier in the morninng, but it was great anyway.
- The room was perfectly adequate. It was clean and had a fridge and microwave which is nice when travelling with young children. The person who checked us in was super friendly and accommodating but he was the only staff person that smiled while we were there. 🙂
- Beds are very comfortable, it would be better if its queen size. Parking is free and easy.
- The fact that I was given a lower rate because I had a medical appt.
- The price point and helpful staff. Comfy beds and renovations
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vernon
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vernon is located in Vernon, just 29 miles from Kelowna.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kelowna Airport is 23 miles away.
- The bed was very comfortable and even though it was right next to the highway, was very quiet.
- Ronny at the front desk was exceptionally friendly. upgraded our room when a king was available and provided us with discount tickets to eat at Casino with $ vouchers to spend
- Overall our stay was good. However, at check in they told me that my room would be $115 for Thursday but was increasing to $139 for Friday & Saturday as “the rate goes up for the weekend!” I booked online & it did not state that when I was booking! It said $115 for all 3 nights! I was VERY annoyed but didn’t have it in me to peruse it further! So watch for that!
- Front Desk staff were very helpful, got to the hotel earlier than I had planned and they were able to get me into to a room so I could get some work done before my first meeting. Like the free Globe and Mail in the morning. Breakfast was good with a lot of variety.
- The room is very clean with morden decoration. There are not many options for free breakfast, but good enough for free.
Prestige Hotel Vernon
One of our best sellers in Vernon! Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Prestige Hotel Vernon is located in Vernon in the region of British Columbia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kelowna is 29 miles from Prestige Hotel Vernon, and Silver Star is 11 miles from the property. Kelowna Airport is 23 miles away.
- Roomy with a responsive thermostat and a large bathroom. The menu in the restaurant was comprehensive and the Steelhead special was excellent. Close to the arena and shopping. Short drive to Silver Star Ski hill.
- The Prestige hotel had very friendly staff, was located within easy reach of the Silverstar ski hill (30 mins) and to Vernon’s restaurants. We especially enjoyed the hot tub after a day of skiing. Many thanks! Jim
- Green options – including discount coupons for excellent on-site restaurant – Bourbon Street. Good fitness centre and the hot tub was hot!
THE RESTAURANT (BOURBON STREET) IS AMAZINGGGG. Seriously so good. We ate there for two dinners in a row, it was so delicious. The southern fried chicken and waffles were unreal. We got those both times, we loved them so much. The breakfast buffet was a great value for money, too.
The room was adequate and comfortable. Loved the hotel’s hot tub and pool facility.
- We had dinner at the hotel. The restaurant was excellent. Rooms were quiet and well appointed. A very enjoyable stay!
Super 8 Vernon
Super 8 Vernon is located in Vernon, just 28 miles from Kelowna. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kelowna Airport is 22 miles away.
- staff and breakfast were awesome. room comfortable and clean.
- Upgrade to a partial kitchen was greatly appreciated
- Bed saggy roof had a leak and I will never book there ! NO HEAT IN THE BUILDING when we arrived and you gave this place an award? I liked nothing
- The room we had was very quiet which was really nice.
- everything was great it was way to expensive to stay longer
Best Western Pacific Inn
Just a 2-minute drive from Lake City Casino, Pacific Inn & Suites in Vernon, British Columbia, features an on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi.A microwave and fridge are included in all guest rooms at Pacific Inn & Suites Vernon. A full kitchen is available in suites. All units come equipped with cable TV.Steaks and pasta are among menu items at the on-site Ricky’s Restaurant. A fitness center and common lounge are also accessible to guests at this hotel.Pacific Inn & Suites is a 10-minute drive from Vernon Golf and Country Club and a 20-minute drive from Kalamalka Lake. Silver Star Mountain is a 45-minute drive away.
- The front staff was super helpful. The gentleman on the night shift was so friendly.
down the street east access to the silver star ski resort. Very easy to get there.
The discount they provide for meals is enticing to eat there. Restaurant is good, not great
- It was a short stay to attend close by a Burns Supper function with excellent haggis. The location and facilities met all but one of our requirements.
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Convenient location close to everything. Super quiet and clean facility. Great room amenities.
- The lobby was newly renovated and very engaging. The room was very clean and bed very comfortable with 2 different pillow softnesses. Nice to have choice. No odors of deodorizers. Quiet and very well located
Fairfield Inn & Suites Vernon
An indoor swimming pool with a waterslide and a hot tub are featured at this Vernon hotel. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Daily breakfast is provided. Lake City Casino is a 3-minutes walk from the property.A mini fridge and a coffee machine are provided in every guest room at Fairfield Inn & Suites Vernon. A 32” flat-screen cable TV and a desk are included.Eggs, sausages, waffles, fresh fruit and oatmeal feature in the hot breakfast at Fairfield Vernon. A fitness center is provided for guest use. Vending machines with snacks and drinks are on site.Atlantis Waterslides Park is a 10-minute drive from Vernon Fairfield Inn & Suites. Silver Star Mountain Resort is 15 miles from the property.
- A gem in Vernon. Also the inclusion of a great breakfast both hot and continental got the day of to a great start. Additionally, the pool and spa provided great relax opportunity after long day of travel.
- Bed was comfortable, excellent breakfast, WiFi working great
- We always stay with you in Vernon. I wont go anywhere else. Always quiet, comfy, clean and pleasant
- It was conveniently located and offered a good selection of breakfast options.
- Clean and pool was fun for kids. First room (221) had a noise in the wall like a coffee purculating..? We were moved right away when mentioned. The hotel is close to the highway but we didnt hear any noise from it. 2nd floor was quiet.
Village Green Hotel
Located in Vernon in the region of British Columbia, 29 miles from Kelowna, Village Green Hotel features a ski pass sales point and ski storage. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your balcony or patio. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Kelowna Airport is 23 miles away.
- This hotel met all the requirements for our stay. Good food at restaurant and bar.
- Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Restaurant has good food at reasonable prices and nice that guests of the hotel get 10% off lunch and dinner. Was handy not having to leave hotel for lunch while we were at our seminar. Bed could have been a tad softer and bathroom is a little small. Overall though, was very happy with my stay here and got a great deal on the room through Booking.com. Will definitely stay again!
- The bar and restaurant were handy and the food was very good.We snowmobiled for 3 days.The hotub was nice after a hard days riding.
- The bed was super comfortable, room was big but didn’t look like the room in the picture I booked
- Great pool and hot tub. Very pleasant and helpful front desk staff. Loved the restaurant on site for breakfast.
Days Inn Vernon
Across from the Village Green Mall in Vernon, British Columbia, this property features a heated indoor pool and access to golf and skiing. All rooms provide free Wi-Fi and daily breakfast.The spacious bedrooms at Days Inn Vernon include cable TV and tea/coffee-making facilities. All rooms have a private bathroom, and rooms with kitchenette facilities are available.Continental breakfast is served at Vernon Days Inn every morning, and the Royal Garden restaurant is right next door. If guests would like to prepare their own meals, the nearest grocery store is just a short drive away.Guests can relax in the on-site hot tub and sauna. Days Inn Vernon is 2.5 miles from the Vernon Golf Club and 14 miles Silver Star Ski Resort. Lake City Casino is just over a mile away.This hotel is a licensed vendor of ski lift passes. Free on-site parking is available.
The room size was comfortable for the two of us.
The included breakfast was pretty good.
- We had a very large room with a large and comfortable bed. The best, however, was the pool and hot tub facility. Shopping was across the road.
- My room was newly renovated. My child loved the pool and hot tub. Quiet industrial warehouse area behind for walking the dog. Mall across the road and Wendy’s fast food next door. Breakfast was deluxe including eggs, Eggo waffles, cinnamon buns, sausages, hashbrowns, bread, cereal, juice machine, and coffee.
- Nice clean rooms, breakfast was great and really appreciated the late check out before we went to a family gathering..
- accessible rooms are good – luv the Greens bar next store
- The room size was comfortable for the two of us.
The Castle at Swan Lake
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, The Castle at Swan Lake is located in Vernon in the region of British Columbia, just 8 miles from Silver Star. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the lake or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The suite was roomy. The complimentary breakfast was of pretty good quality and the location was convenient.
- The layout of the suite was excellent and well stocked
- It’s cozy and family friendly. It was great to have breakfast with the view of the Swan Lake!
- The rooms are amazing!! Food at the restaurant was delicious
- The hotel was way better than expected with a 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom suite with a balcony, kitchen and seating area outside, the pool was amazing and open late and heated and the restaurant on site did good quality food at a good price. The breakfast was excellent. Parking was easy and the staff were really helpful, the beds were comfortable and we really enjoyed our stay.
Top Hotels In Okanagan Landing British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Okanagan Landing British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Okanagan Landing British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Okanagan Landing British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!