10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ojós Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ojós Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ojós Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ojós Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ojós Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ojós Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ojós Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ojós Murcia:
Hotel La Parra
Hotel La Parra lies by Villarias Park in Archena, just 0.9 mi from the Archena Spa. It has a lovely garden, free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Hotel La Parra’s rooms are set on 2 floors in the center of Archena. They all include air conditioning, heating and a work desk. Rooms are all en suite.There is a restaurant and a coffee shop. The front porch offers views over the park and the town’s main square.Guests can also enjoy the spacious TV room. A 24-hour reception and tour desk are also available.
- Perfect location. Impeccable clean. Very friendly and nice personnel.
- Very friendly small family run hotel, right in the town centre.
- It deserves a ten for valu for money. Pity its not updated!
- Clean and comfy staff were very helpful we arrived late but they were more than willing to open doors for us and let us in. This happened due to tomtom fault as we went to wrong branch and the manager there called them to let them know we be late.
- A great price for a short stay, staff so welcoming, like being part of the family!
This stylish, new urban spa hotel allows guests to relax and rejuvenate in the heart of Archena, a town known for its healing warm springs.The whole property has been designed in a fashionable, contemporary style, making it a unique venue set in peaceful surroundings. Guests can enjoy a session in the sauna, Turkish bath or hot tub for an extra charge.The town’s famous historic spa is located 1,000 feet away from the property. From the Hyltor, guests can admire fantastic views of the surrounding Ricote Valley. The hotel lies to the north of the regional capital of Murcia, a 15-minute drive away.
- Was recommended by hotel to go to International Restaurant across the road for evening dinner. II assume because of the time of year, but it was absolutely excellent, and would go back to both hotel and restaurant again.
- The staff were very friendly. The location was good for the Balneario and restaurants. The spa was small but good. Massage was very good.
- Comfy bed pillows, friendly staff, warm and cosy room, excellent Spa facilities.
- A great hotel – staff were very accommodating, food was lovely. Excellent spa facilities as really cheap to use.
- Very clean hotel and very comfortable beds. Dinner was at the International restaurant, about 150mts down the road. Very little English spoken.
Hotel Mesón del Moro
Featuring Rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hotel Meson del Moro has its own restaurant. Set 1.2 mi outside Abarán, it offers easy access to the A30 Motorway.The Meson del Moro’s air-conditioned rooms have simple décor and wooden floors. All accommodations has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a selection of traditional Spanish cuisine in the Meson’s restaurant. There is also a bar.The neighboring towns of Cieza and Blanca are within 10 minutes’ drive of the Meson, while Sierra de la Pila Park is just 5.6 mi away. The center of Murcia and the beaches surrounding Cartagena can be reached within 1 hour by car.
- Friendly staff, offered place to safely store our bicycles.
- The locals still came & it was very Spanish. Incredible value evening meal with wine. Brand new bathrooms too ! We would use this hotel again if we came to the area.
- Great shower, and very spacious room. Dinner options were limited and very basic Spanish.
- La cama era comodísima, la habitación muy amplia y muy luminosa.
- La habitación sencilla pero limpia y acogedora. La cama cómoda con buen colchón. El baño con artículos de aseo y espaciosa ducha.
Hotel Villa Ceuti
Located in Ceutimagina Industrial Area, 0.6 mi from Ceuti city center, Hotel Villa Ceuti offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free parking on site. It features a furnished terrace in the surrounding garden.Simply decorated, rooms at Hotel Vila Ceuti have air conditioning and central heating. They all feature a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and desk. The private bathroom comes with hairdryer and bath or shower.The á la carte restaurant inside the property serves traditional Galician dishes made with local produce and special menus are also available on prior request.Hotel Villa Ceuti is 15 minutes’ drive from Molina de Segura and famous Balneario de Archena is 5 mi away. Prestigious international exhibitions are held in the surrounding area around the hotel and you can drive to Murcia Airport in 45 minutes.
- Efficient friendly staff made us feel welcome as always.
- Spacious bedroom and bathroom. Family run and staff helpful. Breakfast In the bar so need to ask for fruit and yoghurt. Food good in restaurant and bar and reasonably priced
- Bra hotell med gångavstånd till centrum. Bra WiFi och gratis parkering inom portar som låses nattetid. Trevlig personal.
Parking privé ,fermé le soir.
Le déjeuner compris,mais attention 2 choses par personne (ex:1 café,1 croissant).Le reste sera facturé.
- Limpio,grande, económico, trato muy amable y cercano, de confianza. Tiene unas instalaciones espectaculares con terrazas y parking. Comida buenísima. En fin. Es imposible pedir más con error precio tan competitivo q tienen. Quizás parejas no lo disfruten. Pero familias o personal de paso puedan rentabilizar lo con creces
With easy access from the A30 Motorway, TCH Hotel is located in Lorquí, just 15 minutes’ drive from Murcia and 3.1 mi from Molina de Segura. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a work desk, a TV and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the TCH feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one comes with an iron and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Spanish dishes, and there is a buffet restaurant next door. There is also a café-bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day.In just under an hour you can drive to the Mar Menor, a popular destination for water sports. Murcia’s San Javier Airport is also around 55 minutes’ drive away.
I realy did like everything: the underground parking, the room, the bathroom, the clining made everywhere, everyday, the food and the staff.
And, of cours, the AC, which has worked very well.
- Clean, comfortable,and staffs are very nice.Great value.
- All the staff were friendly and welcoming. The bed was comfortable and the room clean with everything we needed for a comfortable night’s sleep. The evening menu in the hotel restaurant was great value for money with a good selection of dishes, which was handy because after walking all day we didn’t have to leave the hotel, and there were no alternatives nearby.
- Breakfast options were very good and tasty. Location was perfect as we stopped just for the night in our way to Valencia. Bathroom was nice and clean. Very quiet and safe area. Onsite parking with lot of space.
- Room was fine. Not huge but clean and decently equipped. Parking was good. Hotel was clean throughout. Budget friendly.
- I realy did like everything: the underground parking, the room, the bathroom, the clining made everywhere, everyday, the food and the staff.
Hotel San Sebastián Hospedería
Set in Cieza’s historic center, Hotel San Sebastián Hospedería features rooms with free Wi-Fi, a café and a 24-hour reception. It offers easy access to the A3 Motorway.The hotel maintains the building’s original façade and staircase. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has simple, modern décor. There is a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Restaurants and bars can be found in the center of Cieza, within 1,650 feet of the hotel.The center of Murcia is just over 30 minutes’ drive from the San Sebastián. Albacete is approximately 68 mi away.
- Very good and comfortable for one night stay. Excellent view from the room.
- Good location for a 1 night stopover. The local bar was a great place to visit and the experience enhanced because Spain were playing in the World Cup.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel in excellent position. Breakfast excellent.
- The hotel was modern with traditional features , clean and room had fantastic views. Staff were very helpful and friendly .
- staff were wonderful. Very friendly and very helpful. Marked all restaurants on map for me and told me about mirador and lovely walkway. The lovely young man who lives in the village where the biggest water wheel is mentioned this when I was leaving. Maybe the staff could mention this on arrival so that people can go and see it.
The modern Hotel Villasegura is located in Molina de Segura, 3.7 mi from the provincial capital of Murcia. Free Wi-Fi is availableGuests can read and relax in Villasegura Hotel’s spacious lounges. They feature free Wi-Fi and free press. There are also large spaces for conferences and courses.The Villasegura restaurant provides traditional regional and national cuisine with modern touches. It offers local products, homemade desserts and fine local and national wines, at a good price.There is a bar and café service. Continental breakfast is served in the morning. Buffet breakfast is also available for groups.Rooms at Hotel Villasegura are all air conditioned. They feature a full bathroom, amenities and wake-up service.
The hotel was good for what it is !!
Comfy bed god food at the restaurant, the room was cleaned and pleasant
I will return if I have to go again in murcia
- It was next to a grocery store, Mc Donalds and Burger King.
- Good internet connection. Very easy access to the main road. Lots of free parking. Next to Lidl, Burger King, McDonald’s and Eroski.
- Las camas comodisias, y la habitacion muy confortable
- El personal de recepción muy agradable. Cama cómoda. Cercanía al lugar del evento.
- The hotel was good for what it is !!
Hotel Venta Baños
Set in Cañada Hermosa in the Murcia Region, 11 mi from Murcia, Hotel Venta Baños features a children’s playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. A hairdryer is featured in all bathrooms. Towels and bed linen are provided. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.You will find shops at the property. The area is popular for hiking.Fortuna is 17 mi from Hotel Venta Baños, while Lorca is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 33 mi from the property.
- The staff at the hotel are extremely friendly yet professional. Javier Sanchez, at the reception in particular went out of his way to help us with the food and drink orders since we spoke very little Spanish. He also explained the facilities and things to do in the local area which was very helpful. He gave us a great comfortable room so that it was a perfect stop for our road journey. The hotel is immaculate and clean and comfortable and really well priced. The dinner was fresh and tasty with plenty of choices. The breakfast was good as well. Will definitely pop in again. Cannot recommend it enough and many thanks to Javier and Daniel for making our stay special.
From Malaga to Alicante, stopped at Murcia & luckily to find the hotel : Venta Baños through booking. Everything is perfect & out of our expectation : we found Terra Natura Water park through hotel Introduction booklet.
So Murcia becomes one important staying during our trip. It’s a lovely experience.
- It is the best restaurant we came up during our road trip
- Very friendly and helpful receptionist. Clean and comfy room. Huge bathroom. We did not get to try the restaurant because the tapas in the cafeteria were so large and delicious. So cheap.
- It had a lovely atmosphere. The receptionist Daniel spoke a little English and was more than Willing to assist us.
Casa de La Campana
Located just outside Cieza in Murcia, this country house has a charming garden with hammocks, an outdoor pool and a fruit orchard. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony.The rooms at Casa de la Campana feature an LED TV, free Wi-Fi and great views of the orchard and the River Segura. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Casa de la Campana offers a daily breakfast of fresh, local produce including fruits from the orchard. There is an attractive terrace where you can enjoy a barbecue or a drink in the sun.You can drive to central Cieza in around 12 minutes from the hotel. With good access to the A-30 Motorway, you can drive to Murcia in 45 minutes. Murcia-San Javier Airport, the Mar Menor Lagoon and La Manga are 1.5 hours’ drive away.
- A brilliant place, like staying in paradise. The owner was so helpful and certainly went the extra mile.
- Wonderful location, Eden like garden surrounding the property, lovely atmosphere.
Beautiful old style Spanish accommodation in the Ricote Valley close to the recommended tourist routes.
March is the best time for the beautiful peach blossom.
- La casa d la campana nos encantó, las habitaciones son amplias y están limpísimas. El enclave que lo rodea es muy bonito, se nota que está muy cuidado. la piscina imprescindible en verano por el calor que hace en esta zona. El desayuno fenomenal, nos quedamos con ganas d probar la comida, pero como íbamos a una boda lo dejamos para la próxima. Volveremos!
- Todo impecable. Altamente recomendable. Volveré pronto
Offering air-conditioned rooms with satellite and cable TV, Hotel Costas is located in the Murcian city of Fortuna. The hotel features a restaurant and bar, as well as free Wi-Fi throughout.The rooms are decorated simply and with wooden furnishings, and each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony and some also have a mini-bar.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in meat and fish dishes, as well as dishes characteristic of the region. Fortuna also has a small selection of shops and restaurants.Murcia is around 19 mi from Hotel Costas, and Murcia Airport is just over an hour’s drive. Close by you will find the Ajauque y Rambla Salada Wetlands, a protected area.
- Nice place very outdated but Comfy big rooms with AC easy to locate next to store and close to we’re we had to be food was great at the restourant and very cheap over all good place
- Very dirty, the table was not cleaned in 4 days. Miserable staff. Will not recommend & will never stay there again.
- Out of all the hotels I have stayed at, of all star ratings, this was by far the cleanest. Amazingly spotless rooms.
- La cama de matrimonio era muy cómoda y la comida del restaurante abundante y de calidad excepcional
hotel bar ambiance familiale agréable
rapport qualité prix trés correct
restauration sur place nous a séduit
parking gratuit dans la rue devant l hotel
paiement en espéces a prévoir
Top Hotels In Ojós Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ojós Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ojós Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ojós Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!