10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ojén Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Ojén Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ojén Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ojén Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ojén Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ojén Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ojén Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ojén Andalucía:
La Posada del Angel
Located in the characteristic white Andalusian village of Ojén, La Posada offers spacious rooms with Moorish style décor and a heated outdoor swimming pool. It is just 15 minutes’ drive from Marbella Marina and its beaches.La Posada del Angel’s rooms feature air conditioning and heating, and a private bathroom with bath or shower. All rooms have free WI-Fi and a TV with 80 international channels. Some rooms have a terrace.The property is just 1 minute’ walk from Plaza de Andalucía Square, where visitors can try some regional tapas in one of the tapas bars. La Posada del Ángel serves breakfast on its patio.In addition to the limited private parking on site, there is free public parking just 400 feet away. Málaga Airport is 35 mi away, and Gibraltar Airport is just over 1 hours’ drive away.
- Situated in a quiet and traditional village with easy access via bus or taxi to Marbella. Hotel was very clean, comfortable and clearly loved by the owners who were very friendly and helpful.
NIce staff. Very good breakfast. Enjoyed having our own terass.
Ojen is a very small and cute village.
It was nice to be 15 minutes from the beach by car. But still being able to escape the tourists and the big boring hotels in Marbella.
This felt much more personal and cozy.
- Everything. The staff are brilliant, they go above & beyond to ensure you have a great stay. The hospitality is second to none. We were picked up & dropped off from the main car park in their golf buggy with no fuss at all. Hotel is situated just a minutes walk from the main square with several small cafes/bars. We were traveling with our 2 young boys (age 6 & 10) and the family room was perfect, very spacious. The hotel itself is absolutely beautiful. The breakfast was delicious. The indoor/outdoor pool an added bonus to cool off in after a long hot day in Spain. Cant recommend this place highly enough. Thank you so much.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful , breakfast had lots of choices and the rooms were cleaned everyday.
- Lovely old house, lots of charm, lemon tree in the garden… just beautiful and relaxing. Good summary of restaurants in town provided by the hosts, quite useful! Pick-up from the big parking lot in town organized by the hosts, super-convenient!
Hotel Spa Marbella Hills
This impressive, new hotel provides eco-friendly accommodations in the Biosphere Reserve of the Sierra de las Nieves mountains, 6.2 mi outside the glamorous resort of Marbella.Set at a height of 2133 feet, this unique hotel is surrounded by forests and stunning mountainous landscape. Enjoy the tranquility and hilltop views offered by the Hotel Spa Marbella Hills from its spacious sun terraces.Guests have free access to the indoor swimming pool and the spa facilities.Along with the peaceful surroundings, the hotel also includes facilities to help you relax. Unwind in the sauna and Turkish bath before cooling off in the jacuzzi or heated swimming pool. You can even pamper yourself with a beauty treatment.Finish off a relaxing day with a delicious meal in the restaurant or a cocktail in the bar.
- The views are incredible here, the pool was fun, and it’s fairly close to Marbella and Ojen is right down the street.
- Spacious hotel in the hills above Marbella. Booked this hotel for an overnight stay to attend a wedding close to Ojén. Good Spa facilities. Large bedroom with tasteful bathroom. Very quiet ,secluded spot with amazing views. Would return for a ‘Chill out’
Great location, but long narrow and steep road to get there
Pool and spa area looked good, although we arrived too late to make use of the facilities
Generous sized room
- Everything especially the staff no more to say but we will be going there again.
- Las instalaciones una pasada. El Spa y la piscina. La habitacion de 10. Y la comida, con nueva direccion del Restaurante, muy bien. Buffet desayuno bastante completo.
Hotel Castillo de Monda
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel Castillo de Monda offers accommodations in Monda, 24 mi from Málaga. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms have a private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax.There is a shared lounge at the property.Marbella is 8.7 mi from Hotel Castillo de Monda, while Torremolinos is 19 mi from the property. Malaga Airport is 19 mi away.
- the views from the hotel are amazing, it has a great pool area and wonderful areas to sit for snacks and drinks. staff really good and friendly. also liked no TV in the room. Good selection of snacks and meals at resonably prices, glad of the lift that avoided the stairs. Roof top restaurant views are to die for. Options for eats in the town of monda as well as some bars shops etc. All the staff spoke english which was helpful. A great base for sight seing but also great place to relax and chill out
- Quiet, beautiful views, beautiful food, friendly staff and so unique.
- Staff were so friendly and helpful. The place felt very special, peaceful and seemed to habe surprises round every corner
- Location, views, ambiance and staff all wonderful with the added benefit of great food in the restaurant and flamenco music on a Sunday evening
- Great location, excellent good and very friendly staff!
Hotel Rural Los Jarales
This beautiful rural hotel is located in the center of the Sierra de las Nieves Mountain Range, in the Andalusian countryside between Marbella and Istán.Hotel Rural los Jarales has been built in harmony with its natural environment. From its various viewpoints you can admire the spectacular views of the green, hilly surroundings.Rooms are traditional in style, giving you a truly authentic Andalusian experience.The hotel also features a covered outdoor swimming pool, which is heated in the cooler months.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed daily in the Hotel Rural Los Jarales.Free parking is available on site and Istán is 3 minutes’ drive away.
- Lovely views of lake, mountains and down to the coast. Pleasant pool area. Pleasant staff.
- Very friendly staff , peaceful location in Natural surroundings .
- Second visit. Exceptionally clean. Really pleasant owners
Every comfort. Good outside places to sit. Stunning views. Peaceful but near the town.
Very helpful host, lots of info about the area.
- Great hostess and host with warm attentive service. Fantastic views,heated pool.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. This charming hotel is located in the historic center of Marbella, right next to the Moorish castle walls. It offers bright, air-conditioned rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi, 7 minutes’ walk from Venus Beach.Don Alfredo’s pleasant rooms are equipped with plasma satellite TV with DVD player and private bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries. All have scenic views of the Sierra Blanca Mountains, castle or Las Represas Park.A continental breakfast is served daily at the hotel and is included for all guests. There is also a bar-cafeteria serving traditional Andalusian tapas. Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk and the Plaza de los Naranjos Square is set just 650 feet away.There are several golf courses within 6.2 mi of Don Alfredo and Puerto Banus Marina is a 10-minute drive away.Marbella Bus Station is a 10-minute walk from the hotel and offers direct buses to Malaga Airport. Malaga Airport is 31 mi away.
Marbella Old Town is a great choice for travelers interested in old-town exploration, promenades and food.
- The location of this hotel within easy walking distance of the Old Town was a big selling point for us. Very friendly staff went out of their way to provide for my partner who is gluten-allergic.
- Superb location, very clean with basic facilities and pleasant helpful staff
- The location was great, as was the value for money at this time of year.
- value for money. staff all the proprietors family excellent help was always available. speak to them about parking before you arrive so you nowhere to go and park. breakfast has all the basic needs covered excellent and always ask them for anything.
- Comfortable and inexpensive with breakfast offered in the price.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This simple and welcoming hotel is located a short walk from the beach, not far from Marbella’s charming old town, with its numerous shops, bars and restaurants.The comfortable accommodations consists of sleek rooms, each with its own balcony boasting lovely views of Marbella. Its location is convenient, just a 10 minute walk from the beach, promenade and its Andalusi old town, and just a few minutes from plenty of bars and restaurants.Hotel Baviera features an on-site restaurant where you can taste local food or enjoy a buffet breakfast.Once a small, whitewashed, seafaring town, Marbella has now become a cosmopolitan city referred to as Spain’s St Tropez; it has a large marina and a coastline made up of 24 beaches where you can enjoy traditional fish and seafood dishes.At night, Marbella becomes a hub of activity with alfresco bars and restaurants, lively pubs and night clubs open until the early hours.
- Very helpful staff, everyday room service, excellent location, near bus stop and other attractions such as the old town and the beach. Loved the shower. Was a perfect place to stay according to my needs. Comfortable bed.
- The main advantage is the location. It’s 5 minutes walking to the beach and restaurants. The room was very comfortable and clean
- Spotlessly clean, fresh towels each day, good facilities in room, kettle, hairdryer, fridge, air con
Easy access to the beach and local amenities
- Close to the beach, old town, restaurants, and shopping. Great location! Room was clean and spacious, with a nice balcony overlooking the mountains and city!
Hotel San Cristóbal
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. San Cristobal is centrally located opposite Alameda Park in Marbella’s old town, 3 minutes’ walk from Marbella Beach. It offers great views and free high-speed WiFi throughout.Air-conditioned rooms at Hotel San Cristobal feature views over the park, old town or the Sierra Blanca Mountains. All come with satellite TV, a work desk, fridge, safe and private bathroom.Most rooms have a terrace.San Cristobal’s Alameda restaurant offers a buffet breakfast and a range of cuisine for lunch and dinner.There is also a café-bar, a TV room and vending machines for drinks and snacks.The San Cristobal Hotel is only 500 feet from the Plaza de los Naranjos, Marbella’s main square. The town’s seafront promenade is a 5-minute walk away and leads to the stylish neighboring town of Puerto Banús. A number of shops and restaurants can be found nearby.
Marbella Old Town is a great choice for travelers interested in old-town exploration, promenades and food.
- Perfect location – 2 mins walk from promenade with restaurants and bars.
The staff were very friendly yet professional and helpful, apart from my check in experience. They accommodated a request to change rooms without making a fuss.
Very centrally located hotel. A short walk to the beaches and old town.
- Excellent central location, front desk Curtis and very friendly, recommended various options for travelling, was eager to help and support at all times, I would go there again and recommend it to friends and relatives.
- Location was excellent. Our room was recently upgraded but my daughters wasn’t,hers was was very tired and shabby compared to ours which was beautiful
- Newly renovated rooms : good bathrooms : fab location for eating shopping and beach
Boutique Hotel Villa San Francisco
Located in a residential area only 1.9 mi from Marbella city center and 10 minutes’ drive from the beach, Hotel Villa San Francisco features an indoor pool, garden, a sun terrace and Free Wi-Fi.This charming hotel features rustic décor and wooden beams. It offers air-conditioned rooms and studio apartments. Rooms come with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. The studio apartments feature a kitchenette including a microwave, electric hob, oven and coffee maker.There is a bar at Hotel Villa San Francisco, as well as barbecue facilities. Private parking is also available. Staff at the 24-hour front desk is happy to provide tourist information about the area. A transfer service is available to nearby golf courses and places of interest.You can drive to Monte Paraiso Golf Club and Golf Río Real in 10 minutes. Malaga Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- A hidden hotel, feeling of away from it all but only 3 minutes from the main road. clean and pleasant, 24 hour reception. nothing was a problem for Franklin the duty manager.
- Very friendly staff. Small family like hotel. Quiet place. A bit secluded, so a car is an advantage. 30 minutes on foot to beach or city center.
- Although your set back from the main strip of Marbella Town the walk is nice, the surrounding area is peaceful and if you want to go out the walk into Town is only 20-25 mins.
- Friendly staff, lovely hotel with a nice view. Hotel is 10 mins from the beach and center and you need a car with this hotel but no complaints very nice will defo return!
- The staff seemed to be a bit confused about their work. The check in took quite long, and we almost ended up arguing with them because they could not find our friends payment. The facilities where very cute, and the rooms where comfortable. Though some of the tooth cups where really dirty. Funny tving was that the bar didn’t serve any beer. The Cava was ok but expensive. For those who seek peace and tranquility, the hotel is nice. But for us the overall experience was not that succesfull.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Set in Marbella, NH Marbella lies just 5 minutes’ walk from the seafront and 20 minutes’ from the center of Marbella. Free WiFi and outdoor pool are featured.Enjoy a workout in the NH Marbella’s gym before cooling off in the sunshine beside the outdoor swimming pool. You can also enjoy the warm Andalusian sunshine from the hotel’s gardens or terrace.Dine in elegance at the on-site restaurant, where you can choose from Mediterranean and other international cuisine. You can then finish off each day in the relaxed lounge bar.Use the NH Marbella as a base to visit the wonderful local beaches or the prestigious golf clubs of the Golden Mile.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. Beds are very comfortable and shower was lovely. The pool area was on the small side, we were unable to get a bed and had to go to the beach. The beach is only tens mins away so that was fine.
- The rooms were extremely clean. Bedding was changed regularly. Toiletries were replenished daily. The hotel was quiet.
Extremely comfortable bed in a very spacious room. Very efficient and friendly staff.
Great location, outside the hustle of the city centre, but just a few minutes walk down to the beach and promenade.
The hotel was clean, comfortable, modern, well-decorated and well-designed.
The rooms are spacious, well air-conditioned and noise-insulated, the beds are comfotable.
The hotel is quiet and peaceful, no disturbing noises at all.
Room clean-up service was punctual.
The pool was OK.
The breakfast was good.
In short, everything worked out smoothly and everything was as it should have been.
- We stay here a couple of times a year for short breaks. The hotel is in a good location, it’s clean, the pool area is fabulous and usually quiet and the staff are really fantastic. The breakfast is also good, and in general the level of hotel for price is exceptional. It’s not extremely fancy, but you don’t expect it to be, it really is fab value for money.
Royal Tennis Club
Featuring a wellness and fitness center, Royal Tennis Club offers accommodations in Marbella. The hotel has an on-site restaurant, bar and outdoor swimming pool.Each room has free WiFi and a private bathroom, including free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a tour desk and hairdresser’s at the property. You can hire tennis and paddle tennis courts. Guests have free access to the gym facilities. Free parking is available on site.The nearest beach is less than 12 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Nikki Beach is 2.7 mi away from Royal Tennis Club, while Funny Beach is 4 mi away. Malaga Airport is 30 mi from the property.
- I still ask myself why the rate of this accommodation is so low. Yes, the room is small. However, everything is new, very clean, bed is comfortable, nice area. Washing (3 eur) + dry machine (4 eur). Free parking space. Very recommended.
- Pool, Terrasse, Tennishotel-trainers and corts healthy and yummy breakfast were very good. Great Alicate beach only 10 min walk. Supermarket and cash machine around the corner. Busstation to Marbella 2 min walk.
- Brilliant hotel and friendly helpful restaurant staff. Beach walking distance away (10 min stroll). Lovely restaurant just outside the hotel on the other side of the road called ‘El Rosario’
- The friendlyness, the Location, the pool and area, the Restaurant (10%off when You book the hotel,
- Clean rooms, Reasonably priced food with 10% off for guests. Quiet pool.
Top Hotels In Ojén Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ojén Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ojén Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ojén Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!