10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oizon Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Oizon Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oizon Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oizon Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oizon Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oizon Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oizon Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oizon Centre:
Auberge de la Fontaine
Located in Aubigny-sur-Nère in the region of Centre, 28 miles from Bourges, Auberge de la Fontaine features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Vierzon is 25 miles from Auberge de la Fontaine, and Sancerre is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 55 miles from Auberge de la Fontaine.
I travel for business as the majority of the people visiting this town.
Downtown is really beautiful, most of the buildings there are mostly in wood and were constructed around 1510’s too bad I couldn’t enjoy more about this charming area.
This not a hotel, I wish I new before that “Auberge” means “Hostel”. Saying that, the room I had, included a toilet and a bathroom (little shower).
There’s a restaurant on site, the breakfast was ok, but I strongly recommend having dinner on site as it was particularly good.
- Friendly welcome, comfortable room and roomy ensuite toilet
- ACCUEIL SYMPATHIQUE – BON PETIT DEJEUNER EN LIBRE SERVICE
Très bon accueil. Personnel disponible et attentionné.
Die Lage war für uns richtig gut. Übers Frühstück kann ich nichts sagen, denn wir haben kein Frühstück gebucht gehabt.
Zimmer war sauber und die Betten bequem.
- I travel for business as the majority of the people visiting this town.
La Chaumière – Les Collectionneurs
Located in Aubigny-sur-Nère, 28 miles from Bourges, La Chaumière – CHC features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV with satellite channels is available.Vierzon is 25 miles from La Chaumière – CHC, and Sancerre is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 55 miles from La Chaumière – CHC.
- Very pleasant hotel in a great location. Full of charm.
- Situated in a pretty market town in a quiet and not too touristy rural area near some beautiful and unusual scenery (the Sologne and Loire Valley). The hotel is family run and the attention to detail shows in the characterfully renovated buildings.
- Very comfortable, traditional decoration, secure parking, beautiful dining room.
Clean, spacious, good bed. Ground has heating system. Room separated from the main building which is very convenient when you have a child. So you wont be frustrated to disturb people. Design was very nice, traditional and cozy. I loved their soap..
Parking. Place well located.
Breakfast jam and butter and croissant were nice.
- The staff was really friendly and helpfull we had a great stay
Located in Gien in the region of Centre, 22 miles from Montargis, Le Rivage features a sun terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Sancerre is 26 miles from Le Rivage, and Lamotte-Beuvron is 29 miles from the property.
- Nice bar area, good parking (with Tesla charging points) and pleasant riverside walk.
- We were traveling “late” in the season, but the fact that the hotel’s restaurant was not open on a Saturday night was a bit of a surprise. Had to scramble to find anything else open that wasn’t already fully booked. Other than that, the hotel was totally great! We’d definitely stay here again when in Gien.
- The owners were absolutely the best. best hotel we have ever stayed in good breakfast fantastic area nothing was to much trouble for them. From the moment we arrived (party of 8) till we left
Well situated on the river; walking distance to the centre about 10 minutes. You can park your car in the yard behind the hotel, included in the room rate. Rooms facing the yard will overhear the coming and going, even late at night. Well-equipped bathroom with a window and decent towels; the room had a good bed; there was even a small place for the luggage near the door.
There is no one at reception from 9 p.m., so you get instructions on how to get into the hotel, working well. Everything fine for one or two nights.
- The hotel is very nicely furnished, rooms are spacious, the bed is amazingly comfortable. Bathroom is very clean. The breakfast is served in a very nice restaurant by the lobby, there’s something for anyone’s taste. The staff is very helpful and kind.
Anne De Beaujeu
One of our top picks in Gien.Anne De Beaujeu is located in Gien, 23 miles from Montargis and 26 miles from Sancerre. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lamotte-Beuvron is 29 miles from Anne De Beaujeu, and Cosne-sur-Loire is 24 miles away.
- Friendly welcome. Very well located for walking across Loire bridge to Gian
- I still enjoyed visiting this lovely little city for a weekend.
- Simple functional base from which to explore Gien.
- Good location for a stop over on way to south of France. Private parking at the back of hotel. Short walk over bridge to the small town with a few restaurants. We didn’t book breakfast as there was a boulangerie next door which is open on a Sunday morning from quite early. Adequate for our needs for a quick stopover. Easy to find.
Location suited as we were doing the La Loire vélo route. Bicycles were well stored.
The restaurant Rive Gauche on quai Sully was superb and only round the corner. Boulangerie almost next door to the hotel was also good
Featuring free WiFi, Hôtel Sanotel offers accommodations in Gien. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Montargis is 22 miles from Hôtel Sanotel, and Sancerre is 26 miles from the property.
- Gien is a beautiful little city…the hotel is near to the center ..parking inside, good price, clean and helpful staff
- Very good value hotel, excellent location on the banks of the Loire, ultra-safe parking, and a perfectly adequate breakfast
- Room was a good size breakfast was nice, secure parking was a bonus
- Lovely welcoming lady at reception. Comfortable air conditioned room. Paid extra for river view which was well worth it with lovely wide open windows.
- OK hotel, walking distance from the town just a bit tired
Logis Hotel Le Cerf
Located in Briare, the beautiful countryside surrounding Le Cerf is perfect for hikers and bikes can be rented at reception. Impressive castles and the Sancerre vineyards are also nearby.After a day exploring in the region, guests at the Le Cerf can relax in the garden and enjoy a quiet drink on the terrace. The cozy and peaceful rooms ensure a great night’s sleep.The charming town of Briare, with its pleasant canal offering cruises, boasts a good selection of restaurants that will please food-lovers.
- Hotel was great and easy walking distance to town.
- Friendly, welcoming owner. Let me store my bicycle in his garage for the night. And free air for my tires! Accommodation appropriate for the price.
- very friendly and competent service with true focus on customer experience – a room for three with comfortable beds and windows to open for fresh air. We felt very welcome and truely enjoyed our stay. The hotel is very close to the town center which is pitoresque and invites for a relaxed walk along the bank of the Loire.
- Comfort of room, value for money, staff flexibility. Although we didn’t have breakfast we were able to buy coffee and croissants later on.
- Secure carparking, good location close to the centre of Briare and a light, bright breakfast room. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the overall experience a very pleasant one.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, la solognote offers accommodations in Brinon-sur-Sauldre. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Orléans is 28 miles from la solognote, and Vierzon is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 55 miles from la solognote.
No reviews yet.
Villa Hotel is located in Gien, just 24 miles from Montargis. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Sancerre is 26 miles from Villa Hotel, and Lamotte-Beuvron is 28 miles from the property.
Car park was outside the room.
Good clean room, nice beds with excellent bathroom.
- Very quiet. Super friendly and helpful owner. Lovely gardens.
- FRIENDLY WELCOME AND STAFF; GOOD PARKING; FOOD GOOD BUT ONLY MONDAY TO THURSDAY
- We arrived late in the evening (after check-in time) and were made welcome.
Le calme, la qualité des équipements,
L’acceuil, l’ambiance chaleureuse de la deco familiale pour les locaux communs.
- Car park was outside the room.
Auberge Du Pont Canal
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Auberge Du Pont Canal offers accommodations in Briare, just 25 miles from Montargis. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Sancerre is 21 miles from Auberge Du Pont Canal, and Gien is 7 miles from the property.
- This hotel is beautifully situated on the banks of the canal overlooking the Briare aqueduct. The staff were friendly and loud and we had a nice meal in their restaurant. We could take our two dogs.
- We liked the location. Also the hotel’s restaurant. What we do miss though is an area we can make tea. In South Africa most establishments like yours provide a kettle, cups, saucers and teaspoons with long life milk, tea and coffee in each room.
- Fantastic location right beside the Canal Lattoral aquaduct over R Loire. Big bedroom, friendly staff and good breakfast
- The close proximity to the canal and being able to watch otters swimming in a small side canal. Easy short walk into town and great entertainment watching novice skippers manoeuvreing their rental boats. Good hotel restaurant with good service and most of the staff spoke English, breakfast was good and plentiful. Fabulous hot powerful shower.
- A small but well run hotel. The rooms were spotless, the beds really comfy. The staff were helpful and attentive – they made us feel welcome and took the time to explain the menu to our two younger children. The food on the menu touristique was basic but good quality – glad we emailed ahead to reserve a table as there was no space on the terrrace and many tables were taken in the restaurant . The location was lovely, being next to the aqueduct over the Loire. At £40 per head for dinner (3 courses with drinks), bed and breakfast what’s not to like? Even three teenage boys were happy!
Hotel La Poularde
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel La Poularde offers accommodations in Gien.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Montargis is 22 miles from Hotel La Poularde, and Sancerre is 26 miles from the property.
- Very good restaurant and an interesting building with character
- Pas mal de choix au petit déjeuner, produits frais et bonne table, accueil agréable par la patronne qui est a notre écoute si besoin … en projet pour le futur remettre un peu les salles de bain aux gout du jour , un Etablissement très prometteur …
- Ontvangst (ondanks op vrijdag pas na 18:00 uur mogelijk) was hartelijk en warm. Bedden goed. Ontbijt voldoende, voor franse begrippen zeer uitgebreid.
- Lekker gegeten in restaurant, ondanks lange wachttijd voor onze tafel. Later gearriveerde gasten werden voor ons bediend. Te weinig wijnkaarten!
- Frühstück ausreichend Nettesklimatisiertes Restaurant Sehr gute Küche.
Top Hotels In Oizon Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oizon Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oizon Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oizon Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!