10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oizé Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Oizé Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oizé Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oizé Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oizé Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oizé Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oizé Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oizé Pays De La Loire:
Domaine de Bel Air
Located in Cérans-Foulletourte, 15 miles from Le Mans, Domaine de Bel Air features a terrace and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Good location for Le Mans but as it was race weekend, prices were inflated. Good food in the restaurant
- We actually chose this as it was in a quiet area and dog friendly unfortunately this was not to be
- The accommodation was excellent and the surrounding countryside gorgeous.
This is a low key chateau with few but all very friendly and helpful staff. It was a one night stop for us on the way back home from Perigord and was a straightforward drive of just over two hours to Caen after our stay. We were upgraded to a lovely room in the chateau which all overlook the grounds.
We ate in the restaurant which had an excellently priced three course menu de jour which offered a choice of three interesting and tasty starters and mains with a larger choice of desserts – also excellent. Wines reasonably priced. Breakfast was an excellent buffet spread of continental fare, including cheese, yoghurts, cereals as well as the usual.
We used the indoor pool which we had to ourselves – warm and a good size. As there were only four other guests that night the atmosphere was very relaxed. Communication was fine with their basic English and our even more basic French!
- Spectacular! A lovely chateau in the countryside, complete with horses in the field and a fountain in the front yard. The restaurant is excellent, both for the carefully prepared and inventive food and the beautiful setting in the chateau. Friendly, relaxed and helpful service.
L’Auberge du Port des Roches
Located in Luché-Pringé, 22 miles from Le Mans, L’Auberge du Port des Roches features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 34 miles from LAuberge Port des Roches.
- Lovely stopover with excellent meal and comfortable room; dog-friendly and very clean.
- A comfortable hotel with an excellent restaurant; dinner was superb with professional but friendly service.
- The hotel was clean and comfortable, but it did not live up to the reviews.
- Warm welcome,friendly staff and good food and wine.
- Superb location and staff were extremely helpful – not only the waiting staff at mealtimes but the owner was very helpful showing us where to park bikes and helping us to our room.
Logis Saint Louis
Located in La Suze-sur-Sarthe, 11 miles from Le Mans, Logis Saint Louis features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.A TV is featured.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 45 miles from Logis Saint Louis.
- Nice little town on the river. Typical provincial logis and it delivered what we expected. We had dinner in the restaurant and enjoyed our meal very much – excellent value. Would recommend as enroute stop.
- Good evening meal in the restaurant & nice breakfast
- The beds for the children were on a mezzanine which helped with getting them to bed & allowed us to stop up and chat about our plans for the next day
- Great aircon during heatwave. Location very near to bars and restaurants. Very picturesque small town setting opposite old church, and near river.
This was a cheap hotel with a bar and restaurant with parking right outside. The restaurant and bar were
OK but lacked atmosphere.
Kyriad La Fleche
One of our top picks in La Flèche.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This Kyriad is located in the suburbs of La Flèche, a mile from the center of town. Each guest room has a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests of the Kyriad La Fleche can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the hotel’s dining room.The Kyriad La Fleche offers free private parking and the hotel is situated 9 miles from highway A11/E501. Guests can enjoy hiking and biking in the countryside around Le Loire.
- Great location, value for money, nice and clean small hotel with plenty of parking and access to shops nearby and town of la fleche. Hardworking staff that made sure everything was delivered.
- This is a reasonably priced, comfy transit stop hotel
- We did not had a breakfast. Only coffee. The breakfast exposed was very poor. We did not stay long enough to judge it further.
- Good location; easy to get to and park. Helpful staff on reception
- Good budget priced hotel. Staff friendly and the breakfast was good.
La Boule d’Or
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, La Boule d’Or offers accommodations in Malicorne-sur-Sarthe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Le Mans is 19 miles from La Boule d’Or, and La Flèche is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 46 miles from La Boule d’Or.
- The manager and the staff are very friendly and helpful. We had plenty of space in our room (1 double bed and a single bed in 2 separate areas). Easy free parking. Lovely old building, located on the main square of the town.
- An ideal stop for what we used it for, an overnight on the journey up to the ferry. I’m not sure I would like to spend more than that.
It was very easy to find the hotel. We arrived a little bit later as expected, but the hotel’s reception and staff was waiting for us (usually they are working until 19:00). We arrived later and nevertheless were received very friendly and served a dinner.
There were plenty of parking places next to the hotel free of charge. A few meters apart is boulangerie. The town itself is rather nice place, the people are friendly. There is one quite big supermarket (some 800 m apart) and several hairdressers very close to the hotel.
- Excellent stop with a dog being fairly informal with friendly staff. It overlooks a square with easy free parking. There’s a wonderful river walk to tire any dog out and very pleasant too. Will stop next year on the way home. Loves
- Excellent place for people/families passing by.
Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Le Mans
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Le Mans is located in Arnage, just 4.3 miles from Le Mans. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Tours Val de Loire Airport is 43 miles away.
- Very warm welcome excellent location by a lake yet only 10 minutes drive to le mans centre and the race track
The choice of breakfast food was good. As there were no restaurants within walking distance we also ate an evening meal at the hotel. This was good for what we wanted but the waitress forgot to mention that there was a specials board which we would have preferred.
I have said no to the question above regarding “Would you recommend this property as a romantic place to stay?” However, the couple in the next room to us may recommend that it would be, as they were certainly enjoying a romantic stay as far as we could tell listening to them in the early hours, through the wall?
- The staff were very friendly and actually looked happy to see us! The location was great – next to a lake where you can swim with its sandy beach and lifeguard. It was so quiet and near the end of a road with no traffic passing by. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was really good.
- Great location by a lake and public park. Close to Le Mans circuit
- The lcation is great for visiting Le Mans. The staff were helpful and friendly espically the male chef who came and helped us order
Le Vert Galant
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Le Vert Galant is located in La Flèche in the region of Pays de la Loire, just 27 miles from Angers. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Le Mans is 25 miles from Le Vert Galant, and Saumur is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 42 miles from Le Vert Galant.
- The Hotel was in a lovely setting and the parking was very secure. We chose not to have breakfast and like many hotels now there was no restaurant.
- Breakfast and breakfast room, room, staff and car parking. Good central location.
- Excellent breakfast with many home made freshly cooked pastries etc
- Our only disappointment was the breakfast, we arrived 45 mins before it finished and there was no bacon or eggs left. Surely this should be on offer till breakfast finishes.
- Considering this hotel is in the middle of town it has a good, large car park which is a big plus. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was very good.
Logis L’Auberge Alsacienne
The Auberge Alsacienne provides a personalized welcome and unique accommodations in a quiet location 35 minutes outside of Le Mans. There is free Wi-Fi and a gourmet restaurant.The Logis L’Auberge Alsacienne offers luxurious and spacious guest rooms. They are equipped with satellite TV and private bathrooms including a hydro-massage shower. They are designed with your comfort and relaxation in mind.Start the day well with the tasty continental breakfast. Later, enjoy a meal in the hotel’s restaurant, which serves authentic specialties from the region. The traditional family cooking and quality wines from Alsace are sure to please. When the weather permits, eat out on the terrace.Situated in the quiet town of Le Lude, the Auberge Alsacienne offers a peaceful stay. There is easy access to all the nearby towns. La Flèche, Le Mans, Tours and Angers are just a short drive away.
- We liked the value for money- a basic hotel but clean and comfortable enough for the price. The hotel manager was friendly & helpful.
The owner (I presume) was wonderful. Made a delicious dinner, just for us, on the terrace as it was a Monday & the local restaurants were shut.
Big, dry garage for bike storage.
Pretty town with beautiful Chateau
- Accueil simple et chaleureux. Restauration de qualité.
- L’établissement est proche du zoo de la Flèche que nous avons visité. Bon accueil et calme de l’établissement. La chambre est spacieuse et bien agencée. Le stationnement est aisé et les animaux sont acceptés.
- A quelques minutes à pieds du château du Lude, très intéressant à visiter
Hotel Le Gentleman
Hotel Le Gentleman is located in La Flèche, 28 miles from Angers and 25 miles from Le Mans. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Awesome old building but beautifully kept up to date. Staff spoke English which was appreciated. Shower head was on the wall (not handheld ;)). I really liked this hotel!
- Helpful staff. Beautiful wallpaper. Comfortable bed. Near town centre, but quiet location.
- Really comfy bed, very clean rooms, and superb French Oak flooring – beautiful
- Our room was well-equipped and very clean. Comfortable bed, spacious bathroom. Excellent breakfast. Courteous host. Lovely old house which has been restored and decorated with style.
- Quick walk into town. Room clean and refurbished a few years ago. The town is lovely people made us feel very welcome.
Hotel Haras De La Potardiere
Hotel Haras De La Potardiere is located in Crosmières, just 25 miles from Angers. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV.You can play tennis, ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Le Mans is 26 miles from Hotel Haras Potardiere, and La Flèche is 5 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Beautiful surroundings, very quiet and very pet-friendly
- We stayed in a family room and the size was fantastic. We had a kitchenette, including a microwave. Very good value for the price.
- Beautiful property in a beautiful location. Friendly staff. Outdoor pool. Spacious room.
- Great hotel if looking for something special and one doesn’t mind to be somewhat in the middle of the nature and countryside. 40 minutes from Le Mans/15 minutes from Fleche (visit the Zoo in Fleche as it’s a worthwhile the visit). The hotel is a big old mansion and the owners still live in the mansion. Very friendly people. Dining room is in the mansion and logies in mansion and annex building. Annex building and mansion have antique furniture and design still. Very nice and very quiet rooms. Certainly my preferenced hotel if I’ll be visiting this area again.
- THe room was only attended to once in six days, we had to make our own bed, the thought was to much on antiques & the garden, rather than the necessities for a stay like air conditioning, net curtains to stop the flies & insects, because there are stables & horses on site we had to keep the curtains drawn for the six days, there were cobwebs in several places where items don’t get cleaned or moved, the pool was being cleaned as we left, but was to cloudy for us to use before that, a bar that had very limited cold drinks.
Top Hotels In Oizé Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oizé Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oizé Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oizé Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!