10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oiz Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Oiz Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oiz Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oiz Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oiz Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oiz Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oiz Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oiz Navarre:
Set on the edge of Señorío de Bértiz Nature Reserve in the Navarran town of Oronoz-Mugaire, Hotel Urgaín features a restaurant, café-bar and a furnished interior patio.Rooms are decorated simply and are heated. Each one includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hotel Urgaín’s restaurant serves local dishes and is decorated in a rustic style, with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. Packed lunches can also be provided.Pamplona and San Sebastian are both a 40-minute drive from the hotel. Free private parking is available on site.
- Nice country hotel with surprisingly kitted-out rooms. Comfortable beds in a creek-side location. Worked for us and we’d stay again.
- Set in a cute little town. A brook runs right next to the building, giving a pleasant sound. Very relaxed staff – the cook was the desk guy. He cooked me an enormous breakfast.
- Great location. Lovely breakfast. They have a bar and a restaurant, we had a lovely 3 course set meal with wine, in the evening. Modern bathrooms. Rooms were comfortable and spacious.
- Cama muy grandes lavabo perfecto com una gran ducha estaen el centro de los valles y hace perfecto para hacer excursiones el desayuno sin gran variedad pero de mucha calidad yogures artesanos y menú 11 euros perfecto y a la carta muy asequibles
- Buen desayuno. Habitación amplia junto a un arroyo.
Set in the beautiful countryside of the region of Navarra, this hotel is located in Baztan Valley. It is ideal for experiencing the area’s famous tranquility, folklore and cuisine.Simple decorated, the rooms feature warm colors. Relax in the large gardens and take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool.You can also enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities in the area surrounding this hotel, including mountain biking, off-road driving and trekking. All of this takes place in one of Spain’s most pleasant climates, comfortable in both summer and winter. The region’s rich culinary traditions can be tried in the hotel restaurant, Garzain.The hotel is located in the village of Elizondo – part of Valle de Baztán. This area is near the Basque Country and only 9.3 mi from the border with France.
- Very good breakfast with plenty on offer and all very fresh. Staff are amazing, very helpful. Rooms well appointed and very clean. :0
- Great undercover parking for motorcycles. Informative staff. We used it as an overnight stop whilst riding motorcycles in the area. The walk into the town was a bit of a hike but well worth it for the restaurants and local food.
Big pool we didn’t use but looked nice.
Balcony had a nice view.
- The hotel was very clean and the rooms spacious with balconies overlooking the pool area and some with mountain views. The bar staff were very friendly and the tapas menu was tasty and authentic. There wasn’t anything fancy about the hotel, but it was a great value stop in the stunning countryside of the Pyrenees.
- A good sized room with a lovely balcony. Nice facilities swimming pool, garden and bar. We had a delicious gin and tonic sitting on the terrace. We rode our bikes and there was a secure cupboard to lock them up.
Hotel Venta de Ulzama
Located next to a deer farm, this family-run hotel is 16 mi north of Pamplona. Set in a 19th-century mountain chalet-style building, it offers rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi and a fireplace.The rooms at Hotel Venta de Ulzama feature wooden floors. There is a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with toiletries.Breakfast is available and the hotel has a bar and restaurant with a terrace overlooking the surrounding countryside. There is also a snack bar.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Navarra. You can go horse riding or hiking nearby, and Señorío de Bértiz Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away.You can drive to San Sebastián and San Juan de Luz in under an hour from the Venta de Ulzama. There is also a golf course 7.5 mi away. The hotel offers free parking on site.
- The hotel. But the rooms were too basic for the price paid
- Lovely place with extremely good attention to detail. Great people!!!
- The hotel was located fairly near Pamplona. It was in the middle of Country was lovely with dogs and deer near hotel.
El trato familiar , la tranquilidad y belleza del sitio, el restaurante que nos parece excepcional.
Para nosotros es una parada obligatoria camino de Francia.
- Un lujo para el peregrino, aunque no sean precios de peregrino en mi caso mereció la pena. El trato de la familia que lo regenta fantástico. La comida espectacular. Buen descanso.
Hotel Venta de Etxalar
Surrounded by the wonderful mountain landscape of northern Navarra, this country house offers a range of facilities for a relaxing, rural getaway – including a restaurant.The Venta de Etxalar lies close to the Bidasoa River, in among stunning scenery of mountains, green fields and forests. The hotel’s wood-and-stone building is traditional in style, fitting in perfectly with these tranquil surroundings.During the summer you can enjoy the fresh air on the hotel’s terraces or on the paddle court while children play in the playground. The hotel’s own restaurant serves delicious á la carte dishes from the surrounding region – famous for its fine, natural cuisine.
- The customer service was excellent. They helped two stranded backpackers who were in need of a bed. Prepared a special vegetarian meal after the kitchen was closed. Such lovely people. Will be staying there again
- It’s location on the N 121 which was on our route to the ferry port.
It was a lovely and very friendly hotel set in a beautiful area. The staff did everything to make our stay enjoyable.
Would certainly recommend this hotel for either a one night stay or a few days for visiting the area. The villages close by are beautiful and clean and welcoming.
Great Breakfasts and set price dinners. My 4 or 5th visit, my friends have been far more, we all love this hotel.
The great staff make our visit even better.
We had an excellent meal from the fixed price menu.
Big comfortable bed.
Offering a snack bar, terrace and rooms with balconies, Hotel Elizondo is located in Elizondo, just 350 feet from the Bus Station. Free WiFi is available in common areas.Rooms feature a heating, TV, and desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and hairdryer.Hotel Elizondo is within 14 mi of the French Basque Country. Pamplona is 27 mi from the property and San Sebastian is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- I got parked right outside the hotel and it’s just a short walk to nearby restaurants and bars. Room was quiet.
- Breakfast was great and splendid. Room and bathroom clean and of proper size.
- To echo some of the other reviews the Hotel was very tastefully decorated, clean and well maintained. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was great especially with a hard days of cycling in front of us. Elizondo itself was a great little town with a lot more going than you might initially think. There’s a lovely town square full of tables for the local bars and it was a great place to sit and watch the world go by – very popular with the locals. The town has plenty of shops should you anything both on a practical level and on a touristy level. If I was in the area again I would definitely visit Elizondo and would stay at the Hotel Elizxondo again.
- Great location. Free street parking. Good breakfast included. Clean and tidy hotel. Helpful staff even though we didn’t speak the same language. Wifi good. Beds were comfortable.
- I was only there for one night and left early the next morning so didn’t see a lot.
Palacio de Yrisarri
Palacio de Yrisarri is located inside the Irrisarriland Outdoor Theme Park. This charming converted 17th-century palace offers an outdoor pool and stylish suites with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.The suites have modern décor with wooden finishes. Each one has a lounge and a small kitchenette with a microwave and fridge. Each suite offers views of the surrounding countryside.Palacio de Yrisarri’s restaurant serves regional cuisine with fresh, seasonal produce. There are also meeting facilities.San Sebastián is around 40 minutes’ drive from Palacio de Yrisarri. You can drive to Pamplona in around 50 minutes.
- The hotel, the design of the rooms, the activities
- The scenery is stunnning – mountain views in all directions. We had the best meal of our week in the Basque Country in the restaurant. The room was huge – beautifully furnished and worked well for the three of us – had teenage son with us. Little kitchenette in cupboard useful – kettle would have made it even better! Lovely pool area with sunbeds a bonus. If you have kids who love extreme sports/mountain biking etc you are on to a winner!
- Very nice sfaff. Beautiful view , great food , excellent for those who likes walking and advantures
- The building is very nice, the rooms are spacious (for two), design, and the view is fantastic. Lots of fun activities and short hikes for kids.
- The location is breathtaking. Friendly and helpful staff, great restaurant, great rooms. The surrounding mountains and the stone building of the hotel are very beautiful.
Set in the Malerreka Valley, Balneario Elgorriaga offers stylish rooms with countryside views and a mini-bar. The spa features thermal pools, a sauna, Hammam and a fitness center.Guests can enjoy oriental massages as well as olive and chocolate therapy at the Balneario Elgorriaga. All the spa facilities, the swimming pool and the beauty treatments are available for an extra cost.The décor of the Balneario Elgorriaga is inspired by water and aims to provide a relaxing setting. Wi-Fi is offered for free in public areas, and all areas are nonsmoking.Surrounded by valleys and mountains, Elgorriaga is just 19 mi from the border with France. There are many interesting villages nearby, such as Elizondo and Santesteban. San Sebastián is an hour’s drive away.The Balneario’s restaurant offers buffet meals. The café opens from 10:00 until 23:00 (00:00 at the weekend).
- El balneario , está bien , pero es caro relacion calidad precio.
Le personnel professionnel et agréable .
Le rapport qualité /prix , les équipements ( piscine , balneo, salle de sport … )
- Le flotarium d’eau salée, on a l’impression d’être super doué natation. On est très proche des sensations de la mer morte.
- El balneario muy muy bien. Las habitaciones grandes, camas cómodas… Todo estupendo.
- Me gusto el paisaje y el balneario. El desayuno muy bueno.
Relais du Silence Hotel Rural Iribarnia
Set in the beautiful Navarran countryside, this restored 17th-century farmhouse is 15 minutes’ drive from Pamplona. Hotel Rural Iribarnia offers a traditional restaurant and rooms with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Each inviting room at the Hotel Iribarnia features original wooden beams and stone walls. All rooms have central heating and a private bathroom.You can enjoy a varied daily breakfast in your room. Fresh, seasonal meals are served for dinner in the cozy dining room. Drinks from the bar can be served on the terrace or in the large garden bordered by a river.The Iribarnia is on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route on the Bayona to Pamplona Trail. The Señorío de Bértiz Nature Reserve is 9.9 mi away and the Ulzama Golf Resort is 6.2 mi away.
- Everything. The location, the quiteness, the hosts, the food and the room. Everything was charming, even the small talk on the village square we listened to while lying in bed. We booked it short notice and we surprised. I certainly can recommend it.
Petit déjeuner très copieux et délicieux.
Grande chambre, très agréable !
Personnel très agréable !
- Un sitio muy tranquilo. Un alojamiento muy cómodo en un pueblo precioso.
- El Hotel superó mis expectativas. El personal muy amable y dispuesto a darte toda la información que solicita. Muy encantador el alojamiento.
- Es un lugar para descansar y desconectar en naturaleza
Located in the attractive mountain town of Lesaka and surrounded by a striking landscape of valleys, this is a cozy and tastefully decorated hotel with traditional exposed beams and décor.An inviting hotel that offers a more personal touch with just 6 comfortable rooms, 2 of which are duplex and ideal for families or groups of 4 guests. In addition there is also a relaxation area with sauna and spa.The area caters well for outdoor enthusiasts and there is much to see and do. Just a 20 minute drive away takes you to the beaches of Donostia, Biarritz and Fuenterrabia, walking enthusiasts have the Baztan, Larrun and Señorio de Bertiz mountain ranges or you can take a day trip and visit the Zugarramurdi or Sara caves.
- beautiful location, lovely continental breakfast, friendly staff, clean and spacious, a little gem in a beautiful town.
- Very helpful staff and large, beautiful room in a great little town in the Spanish Pyrenees.
- La habitación es espectacular. Cama muy grande y cómoda, decoración bonita, ventana y balcón desde donde se ve el atardecer. La ubicación excelente en Lesaka. Lo mejor fue la relación calidad-precio. Cogimos una oferta last minute y nos salió genial.
el trato personal y muy directo.
desayuno excelente calidad
habitación confortable y comodas las camas
- La atención del personal y la información turística. El desayuno perfecto.
Kuko Hotel Restaurant – Adults Only
The Kuko Hotel Restaurant is an adults only charming restored country house in the Basque countryside. All rooms have plasma-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.The Kuko offers natural beauty and traditional design. The garden terrace has views of an impressive mountain range and there is a lounge with a fireplace.All rooms are spacious and full of natural light. Rooms all have a natural wood ceiling and stone walls. Each room has a different design.The hotel is set in Zozaia. This village is between Biarritz, Pamplona and San Sebastian.
Owner was extremely helpful,food was lovely and the situation would not have been found without the advert.
This hotel was a lovely surprise for us as we had mistimed our arrival in Bayonne to coincide with the Festival. We had spent a lovely week in the Pyrenees and had thought we would like some sand and sea. This was obviously not to be due to the whole world seeming to be in Bayonne and Hotel Kuko, although dearer than we had wanted, proved a hidden gem. However, it was not dearer than some dreadful places on the outskirts of Bayonne and we were happy to find it.
- Lovely location, views brilliant, warm welcome , completely what we wanted
- En general me gustó todo, el trato afable recibido, la gastronomía y el entorno.
- La tranquilidad,la comida excelente ,las vistas preciosas y la limpieza impecable.
El sitio es precioso, los que mas nos gustó： lo limpio que estaba todo, la amabilidad de Kuko, la bienvenida y despedida de Mario（el maravilloso carlino）y el desayuno muy rico y casero.
- Owner was extremely helpful,food was lovely and the situation would not have been found without the advert.
Top Hotels In Oiz Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oiz Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oiz Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oiz Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!