10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oissel Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Oissel Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oissel Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oissel Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oissel Upper Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oissel Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oissel Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oissel Upper Normandy:
In a peaceful and green area, come and discover ‘Floritel’, our exceptional site, in the middle of the countryside. A balcony over the river Seine, ideal for a romantic weekend or business trip in Rouen.The Floritel Hotel is a secluded hotel which is still very close to the heart of Rouen. Situated only 1.2 miles from the motorway exit, the hotel is the perfect location to spend a relaxing time in the Brittany and Normandy regions.The shape of each bungalow (octagonal shape) makes it very attractive and spacious. The rooms have satellite TVs and a private bathroom. The family rooms are equipped with mezzanine floors that have two single beds.
- Breakfast was ok for the price – good viennoiseries.
- Conveniently near Dieppe ferry terminal. Pleasantly rural.
- great location for stopover on way to ile de re. peaceful surroundings, rooms very clean and comfortable. exceptional value for money. breakfast fine for price. owner very friendly and helpfil
- Peaceful , quite with lovely views a little gem of a place and so near to the autoroute And having a dog the grounds were secure lots of grass to play ball on. The staff were very friendly and helpful
Responsable accueillant et prêt à rendre service si possible.
P’tit Dej-Hotel Rouen Sud Oissel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, P’tit Dej-Hotel Rouen Sud offers accommodations in Saint-Étienne-du-Rouvray. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV.Rouen is 5 miles from P’tit Dej-Hotel Rouen Sud, and Forges-les-Eaux is 26 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- It was very small but comfortable. I ate next door as they only do breakfast here.
Location for one night, for traveling on
Very helpful staff on arrival
- An ideal location with easy to find access to the hotel
Worked well paid at the outside machine at 11 pm
Left at 7 am
Long trip gave us a good bed after the ferry
- No kettle or welcome tea/coffee. WiFi too poor a signal to be able to use. Will not use this hotel again. I have my doubts your company now, especially after the hotel I booked thro you on Aug 28 on my way to uk. You obviously don’t check them out. Nothing but lies and rubbish. I don’t think you will read this. Your firm is full of talk & no action.
Inter-Hotel Rouen sud Oissel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inter-Hotel Rouen sud Oissel offers accommodations in Saint-Étienne-du-Rouvray, just 5 miles from Rouen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Forges-les-Eaux is 26 miles from Inter-Hotel Rouen sud Oissel, and Évreux is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Very convenient for travel to Channel. Ground floor rooms with external access good for travelling with dog
- Spotlessly clean room and shower. Plenty of hot water. Staff friendly and polite. Evening meal good and breakfast adequate. Will make this our regular stop off on our way from UK.
- Bed very comfortable. Tea making facilities in room. Excellent breakfast. Excellent demi-pension rate. Easy parking
- Very friendly staff, good facilities with very good access to road network will definitely stay again.
- Evening meal was good and the atmosphere great with a party of people who had completed a run and the breakfast adequate
Hotel De La Tour
Hotel De La Tour is located in Pont-de-lʼArche, just 10 miles from Rouen. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Forges-les-Eaux is 28 miles from Hotel De La Tour, and Évreux is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- A good size bed – hotel close to town centre next to the quiet river bank
- Friendly welcome, excellent breakfast. Although we didn’t have the time it is possible to borrow bycicles for rinding along the Seine and Eure rivers.
- Very nice French breakfast. Fresh croissants and pain chocolat. Great jug of coffee au lait. The double room we had was big with an equally big and comfortable bed. It is ideal for a nightstop on the drive to/from the Calais ferries. Local bars and restaurants were nearby. The manager seemed to speak only French but had an amusing sense of humour.
Everything was little more than OK
Pont de l’arche is an attractive but small town, not too far off main our main route from Dieppe to La Rochelle.
- A warm welcome and friendly faces. It was such a short stay for us but made us want to come back and visit again for longer.
B&B Hôtel ROUEN St Etienne du Rouvray
Located in Saint-Étienne-du-Rouvray, 5 miles from Rouen, B&B Hôtel ROUEN St Etienne du Rouvray features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Forges-les-Eaux is 26 miles from B&B Hôtel ROUEN St Etienne du Rouvr, and Évreux is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 45 miles from B&B Hôtel ROUEN St Etienne du Rouvray.
- The room size, although we had pay extra for a ground floor room which we had previously requested on the booking. Just off the main through road of Rouen on way to Calais. Close to restaurants. Buffalo Bill and Macdonalds.
It was an overnight stop and the beds were comfortable, the room clean and the bathroom small but adequate. We felt that the room was too small (although slightly bigger than at the Coquelles Kyriad where we had stayed a week earlier). However, there was a mirror in both bedroom and bathroom, and a little nook for storing luggage (without the nook we might have had to sleep with our luggge on the beds…).
It was not expensive, and we were offered a 15% discount on a meal at a nearby Courte-Paille restaurant on the site of an adjacent hotel.
The receptionist was friendly, polite and charming.
- The room was very clean and tidy. The bed was comfortable.
The bathroom was in need of a refurbishment and we did not like the state of the shower or sink.
We were very disappointment with the hotel as we have found other B&B hotels very good. We would rather have stayed in the car.
- Location ideal for travelling to the south of France. Pet friendly
ibis budget Rouen Cléon
Ibis budget Rouen Cléon offers accommodation in Cléon.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom.Rouen is 9.3 miles from Hotel Ibis Budget Rouen Cleon -, while Forges-les-Eaux is 31.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 49.1 miles from ibis budget Rouen Cléon.
- Room clean enough. Nice and cheap. Secure parking. Mattress more comfy than I first thought
- The room hadn’t been clean properly. Also we needed a ground floor bedroom, but we were told that the hotel was fully booked which proved to be untrue
- Ground floor was easy access for the dog and area was good for walking
- Great value for money, easy to find., very convenient for a pharmacy.
- Bed bugs in the bed was not a nice thing bioth of us badly bitten will not use ibis again
Comfort Hotel Rouen Sud Cléon – Restaurant Le Seinomarin
Comfort Hôtel Rouen Sud Cléon is a simple and practical hotel located in the heart of Normandy. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Rooms are functional and equipped with private bathroom and TV.The on-site restaurant Le Seinomarin offers local cuisine. A full breakfast buffet is served daily.Comfort Hôtel Rouen Sud Cléon can be accessed easily from the highway A13, exit 21. It is 10 minutes from Rouen and an hour from Paris.
Secure parking within a perimeter fence.
Keys available for late arrival where reception was closed.
- Rooms were very basic, stank of smoke. Not places to eat nearby apart from Buffalo grill.
- Rooms very small with a single bed above bathroom about 2m above floor. Not ideal for families.
Friendly staff, very helpful.
Large comfy bed.
Close to motorway.
- on arrival there was no staff at the hotel. There was no means to enter the grounds. luckily a car come along so I was able to enter the ground. on doing so I was still unable to find any staff to the hotel. I found a painter who after made a phone call to the hotel staff who gave him instructions to let me into the room. I saw no staff till the following morning . the receptionist took the payment for the room. The restaurant is not open over the weekend. on like the advert for the hotel. this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in had it bean in England or I had known the area I would not have stayed there
- Secure parking within a perimeter fence.
Campanile Rouen Sud – Cléon Elbeuf
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Campanile Rouen Sud – Cléon Elbeuf offers accommodations in Cléon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Rouen is 9 miles from Rouen Sud Cléon Elbeuf, and Forges-les-Eaux is 31 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 43 miles away.
- We have stayed several times before and found the hotel met our needs.
- The evening meal was very good. The parking was secure and it was good to have a kettle in the room
- Comfy bed plenty toilet rolls clean and fresh smelling and a kettle to make a brew. Staff very helpful.
- The room was clean and we had a good nights sleep. The food was adequate but not special.
- Lovely clean room plenty of space fluffy white towels
Novotel Rouen Sud
Nestled at the edge of a forest, at the heart of the Technopole du Madrillet technology park, the Rouen Sud is only 4 miles from the center of the city.The hotel offers 134 modern rooms, a terrace, outdoor swimming pool and tennis courts. The nearby forest makes a great place for exploring. The Rouen Sud also boasts indoor and outdoor play areas for children.The Novotel Café offers contemporary French cuisine and room service is available from 7 p.m. to midnight.The Novotel Rouen Sud has a free private and secure parking lot.Up to 2 children (15 years and under) stay free when sharing with parents.
- The carpets were dirty and worn, the furniture had seen better days, and the pool – well the least said the better! The restaurant wasn’t open, even though advertised at 12 – 12. Food inadequate and overpriced and I really cannot think of one thing that I would recommend other than it was lovely to see people with dogs there.
- Nice restaurant and excellent that we could take our dog.
- Easy parking, quiet location. Typically Novotel large rooms. Decent bar and restaurant.
- Clean. Rooms spacious. Bed comfortable. Breakfast nice.
- Was there for work. Wifi was really fast for hotel standards.
ibis budget Rouen Parc des Expos Zenith
Located 3.7 miles from the centre of Rouen, ibis budget Rouen Parc des Expos Zenith is 1,000 feet from the exhibition centre. It offers newspapers and free Wi-Fi throughout.Decorated in a modern style, the rooms at this ibis feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a wardrobe and individual heating. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rouen Train Station is 4.3 miles from ibis budget Rouen Parc des Expos Zenith, and free private parking is provided on site.
Newly decorated rooms, very comfortable bed, staff friendly and helpful – and a great if slightly more expensive restaurant next door – le Chamois – Savoyard feel so tartiflette and raclette on the menu, along with great salads…. well worth it.
One has to add somewhere for those who do not know the Ibis Budget hotels – this is hoteling with absolutely no frills at all. For chair read plastic stool (one); but we are not put off and will definitely use the hotel again.
- One advantage of redecoration was that we had a good breakfast in the main hotel. Well located opposite the arena, with a good restaurant next door.
- Spotlessly clean and spacious room. Newly decorated and refurbished.
I booked a room here for my adult son, myself and my dog just a few hours before arriving, as the ferry had been delayed and I would have arrived in the middle of the night at my destination. I chose it on location , price and because it would accept our dog and had free on site parking.
The bed was really comfortable. I was really tired and slept well. There was room for our dog’s travel crate. Parking was on site and free, which was great. Breakfast was ok for the price.
The surrounding streets felt safe when I walked my dog before bed time and in the morning. A nice restaurant and a McDonalds were a few minutes walk away. We were the right side of Rouen for our drive down to the Charente the next morning.
Easy to find ,small but great for one night stopover ,
Friendly staff & nice wine
- Newly decorated rooms, very comfortable bed, staff friendly and helpful – and a great if slightly more expensive restaurant next door – le Chamois – Savoyard feel so tartiflette and raclette on the menu, along with great salads…. well worth it.
Top Hotels In Oissel Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oissel Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oissel Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oissel Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!