10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oisly Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Oisly Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oisly Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oisly Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oisly Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oisly Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oisly Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oisly Centre:
Hôtel de France – Restaurant Les Rois de France
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hôtel de France – Restaurant Les Rois de France offers accommodations in Contres. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Blois is 12 miles from Hotel de France Contres, and Amboise is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 33 miles from Hôtel de France – Restaurant Les Rois de France.
- Comfortable room, parking. Choice dining was expensive, but the limited menu was good value. Good wine list, enjoyed the local red wine. Good touring base for the Loire chateaux. Helpful, pleasant staff.
- La restauration de l hôtel est excellente !!!!! Grande cuisine
Chambre de bonne qualitée mais assez standard, par contre personnel très agreable et acceuillant, petit dej delicieux
Petit clin d oeuil à la crème vanille maison ? et la compote.
A recommande sans réserve
- Chambre confortable , se rafraîchir dans la piscine après une journée de visites et avant un excellent dîner!
Hotel traditionnel avec accueil prévenant
Restaurant de bonne qualité
Petit déjeuner avec produits maison
Le Moulin de la Renne
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Moulin de la Renne offers accommodations in Thésée. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.Tours is 30 miles from Le Moulin de la Renne, and Blois is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 29 miles from Le Moulin de la Renne.
- Very clean, nice garden, only 10 min from Zoo Beauval
Établissement calme et confortable
- Très bon accueil,hôtel bien situé par rapport au zoo de Beauval le restaurant est à recommander !!!
acceuil souriant et chaleureux
- ACCUEIL PARFAIT NOURRITURE EXCELLENTE CHAMBRE TRES PROPRE QUI NECESSITE UN PETIT RAFFRAICHISSEMENT
Auberge De L’ecole
Featuring free WiFi, Auberge De L’ecole offers accommodations in Pontlevoy, just 26 miles from Tours. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.The hotel also provides bike rental. Blois is 14 miles from Auberge De L’ecole, and Amboise is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 25 miles from Auberge De L’ecole.
- A warm welcome for our three night stay, excellent evening meals served in the well planned garden, enjoyable buffet breakfasts.
- The helpfulness & friendliness of the staff, the dining facilities & the terrace area.
- Very friendly and helpful when I arrived wet on my motorbike. Gave me secure parking and dried my leathers. Fantastic food and value for money.
- Chef David prepared the best dinner we had in 10 days in France. Excellent flavor combinations, presentation, variety! Agnes was so helpful in securing a rental car for us when our train ride was cancelled. Friendly and helpful at all times. We would definitely stay there again and highly recommend this hotel/restaurant.
- First stayed here six years ago and returned to find the same excellent standard of accommodation and cuisine. The auberge is run by Agnes and David who take great care looking after their guests. This is an ideal base from which to explore the chateaux of the Loire.
Grand Hôtel Saint-Aignan
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Saint-Aignan in the region of Centre, 22 miles from Blois, Grand Hôtel Saint-Aignan features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Amboise is 21 miles from Grand Hôtel Saint-Aignan, and Loches is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- The personnel were friendly, efficient & helpful.
- We liked the very warm, friendly welcome we received. There’s a wonderful view of the river from our bedroom window. The breakfast is nice, and in an attractive breakfast room. Our bedroom was a generous size, and so was our bed. We were in room 20.
Location was excellent and parking easy. Easy walk to restaurants and town.
Did not eat at the hotel breakfast or dinner so cannot comment on the food or quality.
Staff friendly and helpful
- Lovely French family hotel. Evening meals lovely, and breakfast good too. Not a chain hotel, personal attention from staff at all times. My terrible French and their much better English made for a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- The hotel was in an excellent location for our visit to the zoo. It was lovely to be able to walk into the old town.
Maison d’hôtes Le Manoir de Contres
This 19th-century manor is set in a 1-hectare park with a pond and 200-year-old trees. It has a south-facing terrace, and the guest rooms include an iPod docking station and free Wi-Fi access.A view of the park is offered from the elegantly decorated rooms, which feature exposed beams and a neutral colour scheme. Hypoallergenic bed linen is provided for the king-size beds.Sample local cuisine and wines in the restaurant at Maison d’hôtes Le Manoir de Contres, and enjoy a continental breakfast in the dining room. Packed lunches are available upon request.You can go hiking and cycling in the local area, or relax in the lounge with its piano and original fireplace.Cheverny Castle is 4.3 miles from the Maison d’hôtes and Beauval Zoo is located 10.6 miles away. Noyers Train Station is a 15-minute drive away and private parking is free on site.
- A lovely little boutique hotel with easy access to the Loire Chateaux. A great place to stay with friendly staff, superb food and very comfortable rooms.
- Beautiful building and furnishings, excellent owners and staff and very welcoming.
- Beautiful country house setting. Good sized room with a lovely bathroom
- The location, the accommodation and the served food in the hotel were very good.
- The staff were wonderful, the food was incredible and the room was comfortable and relaxing!
Hôtel de Cormeray
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Hôtel de Cormeray offers accommodations in Cheverny, just 8 miles from Blois. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Amboise is 21 miles from Hôtel de Cormeray, and Vendôme is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The space in the accommodation and the quietness. Also lakeside seating outdoors was very pleasant.
- Got a picnic from the local supermarket and sat by the lake for our evening meal. A lovely location.
- The location was quiet and peaceful with lovely grounds. Room was impeccably clean and staff very friendly.
- Great hosts and location, very good value for money.
- Very nice location. Clean rooms and friendly owner.
Le Vieux Fusil
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Vieux Fusil offers accommodations in Soings-en-Sologne. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Blois is 15 miles from Le Vieux Fusil, and Amboise is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Usefully placed in the Sologne it allows easy access to the surrounding chateaux. More motel than hotel it is functional and clean. Breakfast was good. Staff very friendly.
- We had our evening meal at the restaurant . The owner of the hotel took time to explain the menu. I have a problem with stairs our room was in the garden and was very easy to access .
- Atmosphere and quality of the place exceeded my expectations.
- Lovely room and comfortable bed. We had an excellent dinner in the restaurant.
- Personnel super; Cuisine excellente; chambre très bon rapport qualité prix; a recommander sans hésitation
Hostellerie le Clos du Cher
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostellerie le Clos du Cher offers accommodations in Noyers-sur-Cher, just 22 miles from Blois.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Amboise is 21 miles from Hostellerie Clos Cher, and Saint-Aignan is 0.7 miles from the property. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 32 miles away.
- The comfortable and clean rooms, the old building with a nice courtyard, where it is possible to dine, the warm welcome at the reception.
- Location, very friendly lady on reception. Recently refurbished.
- The room was comfortable and properly equipped. The staff were welcoming.
- Very friendly staff, nice restaurant – lovely setting… Comfy beds
- Accueil très chaleureux . Chambre spacieuse et très agréable
Chateau du Breuil
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace, Chateau du Breuil offers accommodations in Cheverny. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Blois is 9 miles from Chateau du Breuil, and Amboise is 21 miles from the property. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 34 miles away.
- Beautiful location and lovely building. Warm and friendly staff. The restaurant was excellent and we were well looked after during our stay.
- Nice place for summer probably. The owner was very wellcoming and did meet us in person. And booked great restaurant for us for dinner
- Anything I enjoyed was overshadowed by the awful staff and dirty bed
- Very nice Castle ambient with very nice surrounding and park. The hotel-kitchen in the evening is excellent. Excellent degustation of wines with the dinner.
- good location ,10 mins by car from Château de Cheverny.
La Croix Blanche
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This hotel is in a 16th-century building less than 650 feet from Cher River. It offers rooms with private bathrooms, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi. Private parking is available nearby.Rooms at La Croix Blanche are equipped with satellite TV, a telephone and private bathroom.La Croix Blanche serves a buffet breakfast each day that guests can enjoy in the breakfast room overlooking the flowered patio. The restaurant serves traditional French meals made with local ingredients.Guests can relax with a drink from Croix Blanche’s bar, which gives direct access to the patio. Additional facilities include a game room with darts and a Wii console.Nearby attractions include Zoo Parc de Beauval, Mini-Châteaux Val de Loire and Aquarium du Val de Loire.
- It was suitably located for visiting the Zooparc Beauval. There were a number of restaurants and food shops on the main (but a bit difficult to locate) street where the hotel is located. We were proposed a room change from the street view that was booked to a quieter part of the hotel.
- The location was central. Room was somewhat dark.
- Spacious room and view over river. Good, plentiful breakfast. Freshly laundered cotton sheets.
- Lovely quaint French hotel – not the Ritz or Dorchester but not pretending to be.
- L hotel est tout de meme confortable chambre assez grande. Bien situé mais les voitures sont a garer plus loin. Dame a l acccueil tres agreable et le monsieur le lendemain aussi. Petit dej ok.
Top Hotels In Oisly Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oisly Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oisly Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oisly Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!