10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oiartzun Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Oiartzun Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oiartzun Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oiartzun Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oiartzun Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oiartzun Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oiartzun Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oiartzun Basque Country:
B&B Hotel Donostia Aeropuerto
Located in Oiartzun, 15 minutes’ drive from San Sebastián Airport and from the center of both Irún and Hondarribia, B&B Hotel Donostia Aeropuerto offers stylish, air-conditioned rooms and free high-speed WiFi.The bright rooms come with air conditioning, a 40-inch flat-screen LED TV, a large desk and a private bathroom. Guests will find a tea and coffee service in the lobby 24 hours a day.B&B Hotel Donostia Aeropuerto also offers a 24-hour reception, meeting rooms and private parking is available on site at an extra charge.Central San Sebastián and La Concha Beach can be reached in 20 minutes’ drive. Guests can visit San Marco Fortress and Jaizkibel Mountain, also a 20-minute drive away.From the hotel there is easy access to the AP-1 Motorway, which connects with Burgos and Madrid.
- This was a modern room, very clean and very trendy.
- Clean. Bus stop in front and Carrefour next door. Decent breakfast buffet but expensive at 10Euros per person.
The beds were very good, super clean room, all basic amenities amenities were available such as soap, toothpaste and brush, TV, air conditioning, bar fridge etc.
Breakfast available at the hotel and a bar and meals also available.
- This hotel is just wonderful – super modern interior architecture and great, well thought out rooms – modern, stylish, comfortable with fantastic – almost silent! – air conditioning. The beds were probably the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Seriously! The staff were true professionals and really lovely. This hotel is everything a hotel should be. Thanks for a great stay guys!
- Very clean, staff was helpful, the rooms were extremely spacious. Overall a really nice hotel.
This modern, recently built hotel provides a great base to visit both the mountains and stunning coastline of the Basque Country.Set in the town of Oiartzun, the Elizalde is just 10 minutes from the beautiful beaches and classy resort of San Sebastián. It is also a short distance from the French border and the Baztán Valley. The bus stop to San Sebastián is 150 feet from the property.The surrounding area is famous for its cuisine and you will find a number of prestigious restaurants nearby. You can also enjoy a peaceful walk in the wonderful local scenery of forests and green hills.The hotel is decorated in a fashionable, contemporary style. Clean white decor is complemented by bold modern art, making this a unique setting for your relaxing rural getaway.
- Friendly staff, close to bars for snack and drink. Value for money
- Helpfulness of staff, cleanliness of room and hotel, value for money
- Rather small, but comfortable clean room, nice to spend one night.
- Personnel accueillant et prévenant. Parking attenant et très accessible.
- La Ubicación del Hotel en cuanto al estar en el centro del pueblo y la buena zona geográfica para despuès realizar las visitas al Pais vasco. Calidad-Precio muy bien.
Hotel Restaurant Gurutze-Berri is located deep in the Basque countryside, 3.7 mi from Hondarribia Beach. There is delicious dining, free Wi-Fi and a large, free car park.Gurutzeberri is an attractive country hotel with a natural setting. The building includes charming design, with real wood furniture and artwork.The Hotel Restaurant Gurutzeberri has 4 dining rooms, and offers a range of gourmet meals. It also has a traditional cider house in Oiartzun, 1.2 mi away.All rooms are spacious, with an private bathroom. They have free Wi-Fi, and there are 2 computers in the lobby which guests can use for free.The Arditurri Mines are only 1.2 mi away and San Sebastian is a 15-minute drive away. The Irusta Waterfalls are also a short drive away.
- Excellent food. Comfortable bed. Lovely setting. Old fashioned “grand opulent hotel ” atmosphere.
- Nice location and peaceful. Owners couldn’t have been more helpful. Typical Spanish way of life being laid back and no need to stress.
- The breakfast was good , lovely coffee. Amazing food in restaurant. Very kind and patient proprietor who was very helpful .
- excellent food and drink. nice room. ideal location. different atmosphere from chain hotels.
- Very nice old fashion family run hotel excellent restaurant staff caring our little dog very welcome
Cosy hotel situated in the middle of nature, between Jaizkibel mountain and Aia National Park, surrounded by 22 acres, and located only a couple miles from Hondarribia, San Sebastián and Biarritz.Large rooms are bathed in natural light, each one having its own individual character, including wood furnishings in a modern rustic style. Its restaurant is a homey space that offers a menu based on seasonal produce of the highest quality, and specializes in barbecued meat and fish.This unbeatable atmosphere offers you many options to enjoy the surrounding nature, such as treks through the National Park, sailing or fishing boat tours around the nearby bays, horseback riding trails or golf.
- The room was great and the staff and the breakfast were fantastic. Beautiful views in all directions.
- I’d highly recommend staying here. The rooms are cosy, spacious and very clean. The staff was friendly and attentive. The hotel has a huge garden. The perfect place to come “home” to after having visited more crowded cities such as San Sebastián and Biarritz (which are easily reachable). With the additional information the hotel sent us, it was easy to find.
- Personnel are absolutely professional in the best sense of the word . What a great place to stay!!
- A first class hotel in a lovely setting. What made it really special was the friendly & excellant staff, I only wished we could have stayed longer.
- The setting of this hotel is beautiful. An oasis of calm. The staff were incredibly warm and welcoming. The rooms beautiful and the breakfast was one of the best we had. Can’t recommend this highly enough.
Offering a barbecue and sun terrace, Txikierdi Alde is located in Oiartzun, 5.6 mi from San Sebastián. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Certain units feature views of the mountain or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Peñas de Aya is 9.3 mi from the property. Biarritz is 21 mi from Txikierdi Alde, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 13 mi away. San Sebastián Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- Clean and spacious room with large comfortable bed, simple but good food, friendly staff, ideally situated close to AP8 Galicia-France motorway.
- Breakfast is excellent and the location is amazing
Excellent room for a stopover on way back to/from France- close to freeway, supermarkets, a walk in the hills and a quick drive into San Sebastien. Room clean and comfortable – everything you need
Breakfast varied and more than enough
- Fantastic staff, nothing too much trouble. Best coffee for breakfast!
- Nice place, just off the main road. Excellent restaurant, great bar!
Malkorra Hotel & Restaurant
Located in Oiartzun, Malkorra Hotel & Restaurant offers 1-star accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. With a garden, the property also has a shared lounge, as well as a bar. The hotel offers a Mediterranean restaurant.At the hotel, rooms include a desk. The rooms have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and some rooms here will provide you with a terrace. The units at Malkorra Hotel & Restaurant come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.The accommodations offers a sauna and a 1-hour private hot tub session. Other facilities include a sun terrace. Guests can take part in various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.San Sebastián is 6.8 mi from Malkorra Hotel & Restaurant. San Sebastián Airport is 4.3 mi away.
Great location. Excellent service and breakfast.
Owners very customer oriented.
- Nice location. Very friendly personnel. Good restaurant.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location itself and the view of the surrounding is amazing.
The food is very good and the prices are OK. Also they do have a nice selection of local wine I can recommend. I will stop there again for sure!
- The hotel has stunning views, is super clean and the food was exceptional!
The staff were realy friendly and the location is amazing. I highly recommend to use the private wellness spa.
The Hotel has it’s own restaurant wich is inexpensive and realy delicious. I’ll definitely go back there again!
- Great location. Excellent service and breakfast.
Hotel Urdanibia Park
Hotel Urdanibia Park is opposite Real San Sebastián Golf Club and is within 10 minutes’ drive of the city center and the beaches at Hondarribia and Hendaya. It offers free Wi-Fi and free outdoor parking.The large, air-conditioned rooms at the Urdanibia Park come with satellite TV and work desk. Free use of a safe is available at reception.The onsite restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and a varied lunch menu. There is also a café and a terrace.The hotel is set in gardens, where you can find a children’s play area. There is also a lounge with satellite TV.With easy access to the N-1 Main Road, the hotel is 1.9 mi from San Sebastián Airport. San Sebastián, Pamplona, Bilbao and the French border can be reached within an hour via the nearby motorways.
- Nice outdoor eating area. Nice breakfast area. Separate area for pets. Breakfast was fine. Varied. Could have been hotter. Good choice of hot drinks and fresh orange etc. Evening food tasty and well cooked. Meals and drinks very reasonable price. Rooms fine. Day reception very good.
- The location is great and the place is clean and the staff helpful.
- Had stayed here some years ago so picked it again for our present trip. We had a massive room with all the facilities you need. A bonus is the fact it has a bar restaurant with a good selection of food and drink. The portions are massive and good value. Just the ticket after a 1300 km drive that day! Staff are friendly and helpful and its nice to see locals using the bar as well as it adds to the atmosphere. A good experience all round.Another bonus is how close it is to Hondarribia. An absolute gem of a town and well worth a visit.
Nice clean stylish hotel. They did a very nice 3 course meal which also included wine or beer with the meal and coffee afterwards for just 18€
- It was a lovely clean, comfortable hotel and good value for money.
This hotel is half a mile from central Irun, the train station and Ficoba Exhibition Center. The air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV and Wi-Fi access.San Sebastian airport is 1.5 miles away and the Ibis Irun offers free covered parking. San Sebastian Royal Golf Club is 2 miles away.All heated rooms at the Ibis have a private bathroom with a shower. Hairdryers are available upon request.The Ibis Irun offers a buffet breakfast, and there is a cafe-bar, with snacks available 24 hours. The restaurant serves regional grilled meat and fish dishes.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and there is a safe at the front desk for guest use.
- Very clean, very calm. No noisy people. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Susana was really helpful and friendly. Thank you for your service.
- There were no details that stood out. Just a Hotel.
- The hotel was simple, comfortable, and spotlessly clean. What made it better than good was the staff, who were friendly, helpful, professional, and so hospitable. The buffet breakfast was fantastic with a huge choice and excellent coffee.
- Clean, cosy rooms. Friendly service. Good food. Nice hotel!
Less than 3.1 mi from the coast and beside the Basque town of Irun, this charming hotel has a lovely garden and free internet.The Hotel Atalaia has a family-friendly atmosphere thanks to its charming interior, spacious rooms and gardens with play area.Try your hand at the characteristic Basque sport of frontón on the court conveniently located in the Atalaia’s gardens.The Atalaia is perfectly located for exploring the surroundings thanks to its proximity to nearby towns such as Biarritz and San Sebastian. Take a long coastal walk and discover the stunning scenery of the Basque Country along with its fascinating history and tradition.The hotel has a meeting room for those who wish to host business events. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- Great value and location whilst traveling from Spain to france
- atencion del personal IMPECABLE ..ademas de cercana y amable
- The reception girls wonderful, especialy Maria, allways with sunny smile. It was easy to communicate even if no one speaks in english.
Spacious room. Very clean! Love the outside sitting areas.
Just off exit 2, before you realise you passed it. Very quiet despite the fact it is along a very busy road.
Really can recommend.N
Very clean hotel. Good Air Con.
Breakfast is well worth the extra.
Address did not work for the Sat Nav but we found some locals who drove in front of us to the hotel.
Had our evening meal in the local shopping centre as no evening meals on a Thursday.
Hotel Berri Versalles
Hotel Berri Versalles has free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Rentería. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a garden. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom and a shower, while certain rooms here will provide you with a balcony. All rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Hotel Berri Versalles has a terrace.Speaking English and Spanish, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical information on the area at the 24-hour front desk.San Sebastian is 3.8 miles from the accommodation, while Biarritz is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Location good. Free parking. Comfortable bed. Clean. Helpful staff.
- Friendly welcome, helpful staff and yes, the croissants were extra tasty and went well with the coffee. I had some ice blocks that I needed re-freezing for my cooler on my road trip and the cafeteria staff were very nice about it. The hotel was on a bus route – the E5 – that took you to San Sebastian in about 15 minutes and returned you almost outside the hotel entrance door. The receptionist at the hotel was keen to help too if needed. There was parking and there was wi-fi – so what I needed for a one-night stay was all there. I could have also eaten at the hotel but chose to go in to San Sebastian.
- Rooms are clean and large. Good for families .staff so kind.
- Very friendly, family-owned hotel with a great restaurant. They even went out of their way to make something vegan for me. Comfortable, convenient, clean and quiet.
- Cleanness and the nearby bus to san sebastian every 20 minutes.
Top Hotels In Oiartzun Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oiartzun Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oiartzun Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oiartzun Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!