10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ohlungen Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Ohlungen Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ohlungen Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ohlungen Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ohlungen Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ohlungen Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ohlungen Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ohlungen Alsace:
Hotel Restaurant La Tour Romaine – Haguenau – Strasbourg Nord
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Restaurant La Tour Romaine – Haguenau – Strasbourg Nord offers accommodations in Schweighouse-sur-Moder, just 17 miles from Strasbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Baden-Baden is 23 miles from Hotel La Tour Romaine, and Obernai is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 20 miles from Hotel Restaurant La Tour Romaine – Haguenau – Strasbourg Nord.
- The staff were too busy to deal with our enquiries, our room was disappointing and so bland better than a cell but only because it was bigger. The bathroom was showing extreme signs of age with the bottom of the bath panel starting to rot away.
- I enjoyed that there was a path very close to the property that you could take a nice, long walk on. The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout my visit. The breakfast was exceptional
- The location was quiet. The staff were helpful. Parking was very easy and the hotel was easy to find.
- Nice silent location. Very good breakfast. Very helpful staff. All needs for a short stop during travel covered. To be recommended.
- Good value for the money, lots of parking spaces outside, easy access.
ibis budget Haguenau Strasbourg Nord
In Haguenau in the Alsace region, this ibis budget Haguenau is located just 2 miles from the train station. It includes a garden, sound-proofed rooms and free Wi-Fi.All of the rooms at ibis budget Haguenau (ex Etap Hotel) come equipped with a flat-screen TV that has satellite channels. Each room also has a private bathroom with a shower.The staff at the hotel are available 24 hours and can inform guests on local attractions such as the Kirrwiller Cabaret, wine trails, the Maginot Line and the historic museum.The hotel is 19 miles from Strasbourg and 27 miles from Karlsruhe-Baden Baden airport. Free private parking is available on site.
- Good size room, self service check in good for late arrival.
Breakfast was adequate for the cost.
Room was cosy, but could have done with another pillow.
Dinner at other Ibis hotel at the same address was very good.
Would recommend for an overnight stop.
Pet made welcome.
We were thrilled to see the same lady on reception as last time, because we left early on our first visit, so were not able to leave a tip.
We put that right this time.
This Hotel is outstanding value, and the staff were exemplary.
- Very good value for money ,very welcoming , gluwien was excellent
- We needed a place to stay for a night and everything in Strasbourg was overpriced.We booked this budget hotel,located around 30km away from Strasbourg.It was easy to access from the highway and there was a huge free parking.As it was a budget hotel, I did not know what to expect but the hotel was quite comfortable.The room has everything we needed for a night.There are restaurants just outside the hotel so you do not need to go further to seek for food.The woman at the Reception was very friendly and she explained us everything.I would definately stay at this hotel again if I’m looking for a budget alternative for one night.
Citotel Hotel Restaurant Les Pins
Citotel is a charming hotel-restaurant right on the edge of a forest, just outside the center of the city of Haguenau in the Alsace region of north-eastern France. Guests can enjoy the Hagueneau Christmas Market, which is open from November.Guest rooms are modern, comfortable and ideal for an overnight stay or a short visit to the area. All rooms come with bathrooms with bathtub or shower, satellite TV and Canal+ and free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel restaurant features traditional French cuisine and regional specialties. It has a pleasant dining area as well as a large, flowered terrace in the shade of the surrounding wooded area.
- All guests MUST make sure to dine in their diningroom which is an epicurean delight and full of Alscasean flare! I know you will not be sorry!
Restaurant food excellent
Parrot provided amusing entertainment with it’s rendering of the French national anthem!!
- Good restaurant but pricey. Average rooms. Fantastic large dog! Friendly.
- Sehr freundliche Betreiber, sehr gutes Essen, ruhige Lage, die Zimmer sind recht einfach und günstig, aber alle mit Balkontür und Zugang zum Garten. Im mittleren Restaurantraum stört ein lauter Weinkühlschrank. War aber kein Problem, wir konnten uns umsetzen in einen anderen Raum. Wir kommen gerne mal wieder.
- Abendessen im Restaurant sehr gut! Frühstück ebenfalls gut, ordentlich, vielfältig und reichhaltig.
Europe Hotel Haguenau Strasbourg Nord
The Europe Hotel is located at the edge of the Northern Alsace Forest, a 20-minute walk from the centre of Haguenau. Free Wi-Fi internet access is provided in rooms and public hotel areas. Free parking is available.Hotel Europe’s guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning and satellite TV. Some rooms have a balcony.A continental breakfast is served every morning. The hotel’s restaurant serves a range of traditional cuisine. During warmer months guests can dine on the terrace and sample a range of dishes from the outdoor grill.Guests can relax in the hotel bar with an aperitif before choosing from the restaurant’s à la carte French-style menu.Baden Airport and Strasbourg are both 12.4 miles away.
Nice that the manager visited all the guests during the dinner and had something to discuss with everyone. Lovely little balcony with two chairs and table
A good hotel alltogether.
- The comfort rooms are nice with a comfortable open shower and more space for just a slightly larger price.
We arrived at 2.30 on the afternoon and the Restaurant was closed. The receptionist organised a salad for us which was really kind. The meal in
the evening was fantastic. Would recommend the hotel. Value for money.
- Very good value for money. The hotel is on the outsirts of Haguenau but the town center is within walking distance (about 20 minutes). Very kind staff, clean room and comfortable bed. We can absoutely reccommend it.
- Aircondition was very good in hot days, swimming pool as well. Good location, easy to find. Just “value for money”.
- Nice that the manager visited all the guests during the dinner and had something to discuss with everyone. Lovely little balcony with two chairs and table
One of our best sellers in Haguenau! Just outside the center of Haguenau, the family-friendly Campanile Haguenau offers well-priced, well-equipped rooms and features a charming restaurant.The air-conditioned rooms include a TV, a work desk and facilities for making hot drinks. Free Wi-Fi and a telephone are provided and each room includes a private bathroom.Breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast area. Haguenau municipal swimming pool and tennis club is just 150 feet away.Discover the fortified city including the Tour des Pêcheurs, the Tour des Chevaliers and the Porte de Wissembourg. Visit the Soufflenheim potteries and the Musée Alsacien.
- The staff were friendly and helpful and the rooms were comfortable
- Great for stop over. Campanile always the same. Clean. Travellers restaurant. Comfortable bed!
- Room was big but with strange entrance to it. Bed was good and it was possible to adjust the temperature in the room and bathroom.
- Quiet, secluded location offering good accommodation, with on site restaurant, at a competitive price. Clean and functional room.
- Only the restaurant block is modern and of an adeguate standard.
ibis Haguenau Strasbourg Nord
Ibis Haguenau Strasbourg Nord offers accommodations in Haguenau. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Strasbourg is 17 miles from Haguenau Strasbourg Nord, and Baden-Baden is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Stuff is very polite and fast – 3 minutes and we are in our room! Room is very clean, comfortable, very good bed (!), bathroom not big, but very convenient: all in. WI-FI just the best one! Breakfast..oh, we were excited: tasty coffee, bread, croissants just from the oven :), fruits, milk bar is full of different goodies, cheeses, ham and of course traditional kougelhopf! Strongly recommended!
- I came to check in around 1am and was able to do that without any problems. Breakfast was really good – it’s really hard to have nice scrabmled eggs in hotels and the one in this hotel was great. Really clean room and bathroom. WiFi was good quality.
- I arrived late and the check in was still functioning , which was great. Parking outside was easy and they are pet friendly.
- Very convenient for a stopover when travelling. The breakfast was excellent.
- Fantastic bed,really comfy.good breakfast and great steak house next door
Hôtel Restaurant Ritter’hoft
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hôtel Restaurant Ritter’hoft offers accommodations in Morsbronn-les-Bains, just 22 miles from Strasbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Baden-Baden is 25 miles from Hotel Ritter’hoft, and Karlsruhe is 31 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 25 miles away.
- Attention to detail in all areas, well managed, excellently run hotel, superb food in licensed restaurant. Nice seating area to eat outside if preferred. Breakfast facilities equally impressive. You could easily spend a week here rather than our meagre one night! Also lots of local and national history to explore in the area. We had large bed room and en-suite walk in shower.
The staff couldn’t have been more friendly and welcoming- good English, German and French.
The food in the restaurant was delicious.
The breakfast had everything you could have wanted on its continental buffet.
The bedroom was fresh and newly decorated, and the bathroom was spacious.
There was a lift.
Well sited for visiting the Maginot Line and the north Vosges.
Some lovely cycle routes from the door of the hotel.
- very good service from staff. Food very good. Good location as a transit hotel. Just a few minutes drive from main road through Hagenau. Worth the drive ! Hotel had lifts which is vital with motorcycle bags etc
- The whole hotel was well maintained, very clean and efficiently run. The lady owner was friendly interested and engaged with her clients, even though she was obviously busy. The food and wine in the restaurant was exceptional.
- Excellent breakfast, reliable Wi-Fi, friendly staff
Notre Dame (L’Ermitage)
Open 7 days a week, L’Ermitage offers a peaceful setting, a warm welcome and 14 spacious and snug rooms and suites. It presents the ideal backdrop for your Alsatian holiday.Blending modern amenities and traditional architectural features, the air conditioned rooms and suites are equipped with large and comfortable bedding, and flat-screen TVs.The 100-seater restaurant serves traditional Alsatian fare and beer recipes using beer brewed in the on-site brewery. There is a menu as well as fixed-course meals.You can enjoy an impressive choice homemade beers in the brasserie.
- Everything you might need on the premises. Very helpful staff.
- I loved the location near the church and i loved the hotel’s Restaurant’s food,both dinner and breakfast. The room was very clean and so was the bathroom. The new owner is very kind and I’m sure this will be a great place to stay in a couple of days.
- Nice, clean hotel, friendly staff, great breakfast. We left earlier than booked, as we wanted a hotel in a downtown area. If there is one minus point, it is the ca. 5 km distance to downtown Haguenau. Overall, though, a really nice hotel.
- Simple but comfortable hotel in quiet location somewhat outside the town centre. Suited us as we were en route from the Black Forest to Calais. Would also be a good base for touring the Alsace region. Proprietor very welcoming, knowledgeable and helpful. Had an excellent evening meal and breakfast. On-site micro brewery was a great bonus for me!
Pleasant stay and friendly staff…
Clean & calm rooms
Le Verger De Bischwiller
The Hotel le Verger de Bischwiller is in Bischwiller in Alsace. It has comfortable rooms for 1 to 3 people and a traditional restaurant.All of the rooms come with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi internet access. The entire hotel is non-smoking.A buffet breakfast is served weekdays from 6:30 am to 10 am and from 7 am to 10 am during the weekend.A conference room and a private parking are also available.
Big bathroom. I was allowed to bring my labrador for an extra fee.
Breakfast opened at 7 even on Sunday.
- The hotel meals were pleasant and there was ample parking.
- Hotel with on site restaurant provided large rooms, comfortable beds, and friendly staff. Windows open for plenty of fresh air and a view of park and trees nearby. The large bathroom had both tub & shower. While we chose to saunter past the flowering trees, lake & swans on our way from the train, city buses were available across from the station for those with larger luggage. The town of Bischwiller has a charming downtown area with museums, bakeries, and restaurants.
- Restaurant on site was excellent. Comfortable bed.
- Avant tout, le personnel toujours prêt pour vous satisfaire avec le sourire !
- Big bathroom. I was allowed to bring my labrador for an extra fee.
Hôtel Restaurant de l’Agneau
Featuring free WiFi and a hammam, Hôtel Restaurant de l’Agneau offers accommodations in Pfaffenhoffen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV with cable channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Strasbourg is 19 miles from Hôtel de l’Agneau, and Baden-Baden is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 21 miles from Hôtel Restaurant de l’Agneau.
- Sehr zuvorkommendes Personal in einem sehr engagierten Familienbetrieb, welches sich rührend um seine Gäste kümmert. Absolute Spitze ist das Restaurant: Feine französische Küche absolut perfekt zubereitet zu einem erstaunlich guten Preis!
Propriétaire très agréable et disponible
Literie de grand confort
le personnel est très accueillant, très gentil.
Le restaurant est un pur délice pour les papilles.
la chambre est très confortable
Chambre spacieuse et confortable. Douche excellente et bien chaude. Décoration alsacienne traditionnelle de l’hôtel.
Très grande cordialité de la famille qui gère l’hôtel
- l’acceuil très chaleureux, on sent que pour ces personnes l’hospitalité a un vrai sens
Top Hotels In Ohlungen Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ohlungen Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ohlungen Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ohlungen Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!