10 Best Hotels To Stay In O’Hara Township Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
O’Hara Township Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in O’Hara Township Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in O’Hara Township Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in O’Hara Township Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in O’Hara Township Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in O’Hara Township Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In O’hara Township Pennsylvania:
Comfort Inn and Suites Pittsburgh
In the RIDC Business Park and close to downtown Pittsburgh, this hotel has a free daily continental breakfast, and air-conditioned rooms with cable TV, microwave and a coffee maker.Comfort Inn and Suites Pittsburgh has a 24-hour fitness center, a spacious indoor pool and modern business facilities. On-site dining is also available at Joey D’s restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner.The Pittsburgh Zoo, Oakmont Country Club and the Pittsburgh Field Club are easily accessible with Comfort Inn and Suites Pittsburgh’s free shuttle service, within a 5 miles radius. Heinz Field and the David Lawrence Convention Center are within a 20-minute drive of the property.
- Beds were good. Restaurant was excellent. Breakfast was adequate
- Staff very friendly, very nice, clean room, beds very comfortable and shower was the best!
- My wife had bacon and eggs and both were terrible. I had a waffle and it was good.
There was a loud party going on till 2 am and nobody could do anything, according to night front desk person, manager was notified, but said not to do anything.
THIS I DIDNT LIKE
- The breakfast was good. The room was comfortable and pretty clean with one exception which I will explain in the next question. We have stayed here before while visiting New Kensington. We liked the attached restaurant and that it is not in a busy area.
Ace Hotel Pittsburgh
One of our top picks in Pittsburgh.Housed in a century-old former YMCA building, the Ace Hotel Pittsburgh is set in Pittsburgh, 0.9 miles from Chatham University. The property offers on-site dining and fitness facilities.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and free toiletries.Guests at the Pittsburgh Ace Hotel are greeted at the 24-hour front desk. Concierge service and luggage storage are available.Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium are 1.6 miles from Ace Hotel Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh Airport is 16.2 miles away.
- Love a platform bed. Loved the blanket cover. Darkening shades worked well. Very cool hanging up system throughout the room. Felt very comfortable in the hotel. Breakfast was good and the coffee I had was lovely. Enjoyed my stay.
- The overall athmosphere of the building, it is renovated in a stylish, high quality manner but still very cozy and relaxed. The room was spacious, even though we had a small room, the bath room very convenient.
- The cocktails were delicious and the bed was comfy! Great bonus was the Bluetooth speaker in the room.
- I liked the gym, especially the ping pong table, the lobby bar and coffee bar. We also had dessert at the restaurant, as well as a late dinner from the bar menu, both of which were fantastic.
- The front desk agents were extremely helpful and friendly! I got a small room and it was just the perfect amount of space for me. It was clean and cute, there were always people in the lobby hanging out! Such a good vibe in the place!
Hotel Indigo Pittsburgh East Liberty
Hotel Indigo Pittsburgh East Liberty is located in Pittsburgh, 26 miles from Washington and 8 miles from Monroeville. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Butler is 28 miles from Hotel Indigo Pittsburgh, and Greensburg is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 17 miles from Hotel Indigo Pittsburgh East Liberty.
- The staff was amazing. Everyone knew me by name and I knew them by name. They took care of anything you needed and made it look easy and effortless. I felt very at home there and taken care of.
- It was very nice. I love the fireplace in the lobby and the live jazz was really nice. The rooms are big and the beds feel great.
- food was amazing, we ordered room service. The room was spectacular and will go back!!
- Room, bathroom, and shower were all larger than expected. Beds were comfortable. Restaurants and bars are a quick cab/Uber ride away (within 5-10 minutes). Staff was very friendly.
- The room was gorgeous and very comfortable. Loved the shower and the size of the room. The decorations were interesting too. We loved the breakfast downstairs, the staff was very helpful.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Bakery Square
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Bakery Square offers accommodations in Pittsburgh. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Washington is 26 miles from SpringHill Suites Marriott, and Monroeville is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable. I also like the breakfast. Many items to choose.
- Staff was very attentive and accommodating; room was modern, very clean with a comfortable bed and a nice privacy wall between the sitting and sleeping areas
- This hotel is in a great location for food and shopping, and the accommodations are very clean and modern. Free breakfast is nice too.
- The staff is very friendly and the location is awesome.
- I like that the hotel has the convenient Business Center.
Shadyside Inn All Suites Hotel Pittsburgh
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Shadyside Inn All Suites Hotel Pittsburgh offers accommodations in Pittsburgh.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Washington is 25 miles from Shadyside Inn & Suites, and Monroeville is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 17 miles from Shadyside Inn All Suites Hotel Pittsburgh.
Wonderful apt like facility.
- The sweet was just like having our own apartment. Very clean and comfy.
- It was a interesting hotel with sites all over town I have never seen that before but the price was great and we had lots of room like a air b&b lots of pots and pans full fridge and stove so you can cook a full meal
- Spacious room, great location, liked the boutique feel as if I was staying in my own apartments for the weekend. Comfy bed! Would definitely recommend this place to a friend.
- Your own apartment. Great service. Highest quality. Very affordable price. Great location.
- Wonderful apt like facility.
Hyatt house Pittsburgh Bloomfield Shadyside
One of our top picks in Pittsburgh.Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Hyatt house Pittsburgh Bloomfield Shadyside is located in Pittsburgh, just 25 miles from Washington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Monroeville is 8 miles from Hyatt-House-Pittsburgh-Bloomfield, and Butler is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Room was perfect size and the extra room gave us more freedom. Excellent set up, very clean. Shower was excellent.
Very modern and new
The rooms are stylish and comfortable
Pleasant surroundings and location
The staff are kind and welcoming
- It was a very high class hotel. I loved everything.
- Watery eggs, only full fat sweetened yogurt, old fruit salad, not very appealing food.
- Excellent room, bed, HVAC, and amenities. Appreciated the included breakfast.
Hampton Inn & Suites – Pittsburgh/Harmarville, PA
Located in Harmarville, 11 miles from Pittsburgh, Hampton Inn & Suites – Pittsburgh/Harmarville, PA features a fitness center and indoor pool.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monroeville is 8 miles from Hampton Inn Harmarville, and Butler is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 22 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites – Pittsburgh/Harmarville, PA.
- The hotel is very clean and right next to the hockey rink that we were attending for playoffs. The breakfast was great. Lots of food choices and plenty of room to sit with my family.
- I like that they up graded my room for free. the staff was really nice.
- We love this hotel! Clean rooms, inviting lobby, great bfast,super staff. We are repeat customers. Very relaxing.
- Friendly, accommodating staff. Very clean and super comfortable. Convenient to highways. Nice area with restaurants, fast food, gas and shopping. We’ll be back.
- Very convenient location. The breakfasts were excellent. The room was comfortable, clean and the bed was great.
Quality Inn & Suites Harmarville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn & Suites Harmarville offers accommodations in Harmarville.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pittsburgh is 11 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Harmarville, and Monroeville is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 22 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Harmarville.
- This hotel was an excellent value for the money. We were there to visit family in Pittsburgh. It’s not fancy, but it was clean. The beds were very comfortable and the sheets were of very good quality.
- Hotel was basically clean and functional. I have stayed there before. Not great but good and a good value.
- Bed very supportive and comfy. Excellent modern heating (actual digital temperature setting). Quiet environment (no road/highway noise).
- it was within walking distance of several fast food restaurants. the heating/cooling system was great. There was a microwave and fridge and coffeemaker in my room, which was very helpful for warming up my baby’s bottles.
- The bed was very comfortable! Definitely a good price for what we needed.
Courtyard Pittsburgh Shadyside
This hotel is located 1.4 miles from the University of Pittsburgh and offers a free shuttle to local attractions. The hotel features a Starbucks Coffee House and rooms with refrigerators.Courtyard Pittsburgh Shadyside’s rooms come equipped with 32-inch, flat-screen TVs and free wired internet access. Each room has a work desk and a tea/coffee maker.Guests can workout at the on-site fitness centre or use the conference room and meeting spaces.Pittsburgh Shadyside Courtyard is home to The Bistro, serving made-to-order breakfast selections. Dinner and cocktails are available in the evening.Carnegie-Mellon University is 1.1 miles from the Courtyard. The hotel is 3.7 miles from the Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium.
I stay 10 wonderful nights.Excellent staff
Shuttle to/from university.
I can go to Market district within 2 blocks for food.
Spacious room, comfort bed, good air condition, super fast internet,fair amenities.
- staffs are very friendly and helpful. Nice location.
- The staff was phenomenal. The shuttle was ultra convenient. The breakfast purchased at the bistro was delicious. The beds were really comfortable! The coffee maker in room is always a plus. Housekeeping did an excellent job making up the room.
- Great location, walk to restaurants, specialty shops, lounges
- I really enjoyed my King suite room for my stay in Pittsburgh recently. The staff was nice and the hotel was beautiful. I highly recommend this hotel if you want to stay in the Shadyside area. There are food places and shopping on Walnut Street that are close. It was a very relaxing stay and it’s super convenient to be right next to a Starbucks.
- I stay 10 wonderful nights.Excellent staff
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Harmarville
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a barbecue, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Harmarville offers accommodations in Harmarville, just 11 miles from Pittsburgh.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monroeville is 8 miles from TownePlace Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Harmarville, and Butler is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Very nice place! Comfortable bed & pillows, big TV, very clean! Staff has always been very friendly and helpful. Have stayed here many times and that’s the way it is every time. Good location, good value for the money!
- Room layout was very well planned. I loved the well stocked kitchen with plates, pots, pans and all needed equipment for extended stay. Work space also very well thought out with more than ample work space for project work for 2 people. Plenty of towels and amenities in bath room. All of the hotel associates I encountered were friendly, smiling and helpful.
- This hotel was selected for us for a hockey tournament. The property is nice, the hotel is clean and the staff, all the staff were extremely polite and accommodating. There is a nice outside patio common area with a fireplace… this area was very relaxing especially in the early morning or evening.
- The hot breakfast was delicious and had a lot of different options! The bed was so comfortable that we are thinking about buying our own! It was so modern and updated. Loved it 🙂
- Staff was very friendly and helpful with everything.
Top Hotels In O’hara Township Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in O’Hara Township Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in O’Hara Township Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in O’Hara Township Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!