10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ogunquit Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Ogunquit Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ogunquit Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ogunquit Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ogunquit Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ogunquit Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ogunquit Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ogunquit Maine:
Ogunquit River Inn
One of our top picks in Ogunquit.This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ogunquit in the region of Maine, 16 miles from Portsmouth, Ogunquit River Inn features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Hampton is 27 miles from Ogunquit River Inn, and Old Orchard Beach is 20 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- This hotel was a wonderful find! All the rooms have been renovated within the past few years. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The layout of the hotel is in fact unique however it is very manageable. The view is also worth something. Rooms were clean and I didn’t believe it when everyone talked about how comfy the bed was. But it is so comfortable!! We would stay there again. Pleasant experience. Wonderful value for the money in Ogunquit! I almost don’t want to leave this review so that it can remain a hidden gem 🙂
- Front desk “Mike” was super friendly and good professional. Breakfast had a lot of options and scrambled egg was yummy with a different texture which I haven’t experienced anywhere. Very nice looking room and view of river from window.
- Beds were great. Housekeeping staff were wonderful. Never saw them but they somehow cleaned the rooms. Usually they are knocking on your door at 9 in the morning. Did not disturb me once.
- clean,staff at desk pleasant,nice view of the river.breakfast was decent.
- The view was spectacular with the private deck and the waterfall. There were two bedrooms, kitchen and washer dryer. The beds were very comfortable with one room with a view and a deck. The location was great and centrally located to shops and restaurants.
One of our top picks in Ogunquit.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ogunquit, 15 miles from Portsmouth, Colonial Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. The inn has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hampton is 26 miles from Colonial Inn, and Old Orchard Beach is 22 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable
- The room was bright and cheery with great comfy king bed. It was very clean and updated.
- place was spotless and inviting. they make you feel very wanted.
We didn’t have fluffy eggs…hard boiled.
The bed was a remarkable experience.
I have not slept in a bed that comfortable in my life.
The staff were very friendly.
I want to buy a new mattress now.
I thought the breakfast was very nice.
Yeah, the coffee had been there for a while. But it was coffee.
Thank you for a very pleasant stay
- The room was great and the bathrooms were very nice. Short walk to downtown and the beach. Would definitely stay there again.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sauna, Aspinquid Resort is located in Ogunquit in the region of Maine, just 15 miles from Portsmouth. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, pool or river are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis at the hotel. Hampton is 26 miles from Aspinquid Resort, and Old Orchard Beach is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Location location location. Easy walk to beach and town. Lovely easterly view of the beach. Super friendly and helpful staff.
- very nice location , there was deck overlooking water, and it was quiet
- This was a fantastic location for a night in Ogunquit. It was a short walk to the beach or into town.
- Convenient location, heated pool, friendly staff, proximity to beach, uptown
The room has seen better days, toilet roll was falling off the wall, no coffee pot, no Kleenex,
very small shower, table lamp that works but has a nearly broken switch. Lighting in room is bad. The bedside lamp cannot be turned on at the bed, but off the wall at the entrance–making for a dark walk to the bed at night–smoke alarm went off in the room next door due to a faulty battery getting everybody out of bed early in the morning. Noise level between and above rooms is loud. The view and location and outside appearance is wonderful.
Blue Shutters Inn Carriage House Studios
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Blue Shutters Inn Carriage House Studios is located in Ogunquit, 15 miles from Portsmouth and 26 miles from Hampton. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Old Orchard Beach is 22 miles from The Blue Shutters Inn, and Kittery is 13 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Love staying at Blue Shutters Inn. Innkeepers is wonderful! Breakfast was excellent!
- very attentive and caring front desk! close to the ocean—pretty surroundings and food vouchers for breakfast!
- My wife and I travelled with my sister-in-law and her husband from Nashua. We loved the location and setting of this beautiful Inn. We were in rooms 5 and 6. The rooms were spotlessly clean and it was really lovely to walk down Marginal Way to eat at one of the Fish Restaurants. We were given vouchers for breakfast at Bessie’s so we had a nice walk the next morning into the quaint town. We were well looked after by the staff who were friendly and very helpful. We wished we had stayed some more days at Blue Shutters Inn Carriage House Studios.
- I like the owner/hosts very much! Friendly and available, aware of guests’ needs. Delicious breakfast! Location on Marginal Way, pleasantly in town, but in quiet, non-traffic area.
- The accommodations were excellent. The location was perfect for our needs. Our overall experience was more then we anticipated.
Yardarm Village Inn
Yardarm Village Inn offers accommodations in Ogunquit. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV, a refrigerator and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property offers sails on their private sailboat leaving from Perkins Cove. There is a gift shop at the property.Ogunquit Beach is 1.3 miles away while Perkins Cove is 1,300 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 31.7 miles from Yardarm Village Inn.
- Quiet and hidden right outside the main road. It takes about five minutes to walk to the center and slightly more to Perkins Cove. Very cozy and charming Inn.
- The family-receipe blueberry muffins were very good as were the fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies for our ride home!
B&B Continental breakfast was wonderful. Beverly and Scott treat you like family. Scott’s specialty are his homemade Blueberry Muffins, a really special touch. The Inn is fabulous, quaint and so comfortable and warm. The gift shop features gifts and a Wine and Cheese shop. The room with private bath and a super comfortable queen bed. The Inn also offers suite type rooms that are so welcoming and pleasant.
We’ll be back again and highly recommend to everyone.
The room was small but comfortable. The bathroom was very small, especially the shower.
It’s a short trip to the beautiful little town of Ogunquit.
- The location was excellent to the restaurants and the town.
The Grand Hotel
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Just a half-mile from Maine’s Atlantic coast and 2 miles from Interstate 95, The Grand Hotel has an indoor heated pool and outdoor hot tub. It is less than half a mile from Perkin’s Cove.The Grand Hotel offers concierge service and indoor parking for guests. Coffee, tea and cookies are available in atrium lobby throughout the day.The hotel offers suites with private balconies, kitchen facilities and a sleigh bed. They also have dining areas and living rooms with a sofa bed. Guests will find a microwave and refrigerator, along with free Wi-Fi and ironing facilities.Breakfast is offered to guests of The Grand Hotel.The Ogunquit Museum of American Art is less than a mile from the hotel and York Wild Kingdom is 6 miles away.
- Large, comfortable sitting room. Separate large bedroom.
- Two TVs with DVD player and a good selection of DVDs available. Small porch to sit outside. Coffee and fruit available 10am to 9pm.
- Yes; all was great. Loved the bed, shower. Would have liked stronger plastic bags for laundry, etc.
- Well taken care of and like the rockers on the porch.
- Very comfortable bed, lots of space to enjoy, not just a bedroom. Will certainly be back, thank you
Terrace By The Sea
One of our best sellers in Ogunquit! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, Terrace By The Sea is located in Ogunquit, just 15 miles from Portsmouth. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Hampton is 26 miles from Terrace By The Sea, and Old Orchard Beach is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 31 miles from Terrace By The Sea.
- Place was beautiful and very clean. It looked like it had just been freshly painted. A great location we could walk to restaurant and stores.
- Staying here made you feel like you were staying in a vintage New England home, it was nice.
- Good view, plenty of space in the room. Very close to shops and restaurants for walking around.
- Extremely clean and neat. Very friendly staff. Great conten
- Location is wonderful! We stayed in the main building and it was very nice! We were very comfortable in our room. Would stay there again!
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This Ogunquit resort features free Wi-Fi, a full service spa and sauna, and uniquely decorated rooms with plush bedding and a sitting area. Ogunquit Beach is just a short distance away.Cable TV and a refrigerator are provided in each room at Meadowmere Resort. A private bathroom is also included.The West Meadow Pub serves continental breakfast and lunch. The cozy pub also includes a fireplace and a full bar.Guests can swim in either the indoor or outdoor pool. A game room is included for entertainment along with a TV room that features stadium seating.Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit is 2 miles from Cape Neddick Country Club. The Ogunquit Playhouse is half a mile away and Perkins Cove is a 5 minute drive away.
- Great place, clean, comfortable bed, lots to do, great entertainment, game room and move with stadium seating for children, nice pool and hot tb. Will go again!
- location was central. room comfortable and clean. staff very friendly
- House keeping was amazing! Janet was our housekeeper and she took all my daughters stuffed animals and put them in the cutest display and also left a little gift and sweet note!
- Everyone was so nice and facility was perfect for our visit!
- The Roman Spa, the outdoor Hot Tub and the Sauna are amazing! This place will get my pick every time. I was more than happy.
Admiral’s Inn Resort
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located off Main Street, this hotel is equidistance from the center of the town and the Ogunquit Playhouse, approximately 1,600 feet.
All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, mini fridge and complimentary WiFi.Guests will find a gym, a dry sauna and a guest laundry at the Admiral’s Inn Resort. Massage services are available by appointment.The Admiral’s Inn Resort has two seasonal outdoor pools and hot tubs that are open from Memorial Day to Columbus Day. A seasonal restaurant, a seasonal outdoor Cabana Bar and a fire pit are available onsite.Wells Corner Shopping Center is 5.6 miles from the Admiral’s Inn Resort. Ogunquit Museum-American Art is 1.2 miles away while Cape Neddick Country Club is 2.1 miles away. Mt. Agamenticus is 6.1 miles away.
- The staff were excellent. They we warm and friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome.
- The room was Excellent, stayed in one of the Suites, it was spacious, very Clean & comfortable. The staff was amazing & friendly as always! Would definitely stay there again the next time I am up there!
- Very clean and comfortable, quiet and out room was adjacent to the elevator.
- Off the main road so very quiet and peaceful.Our room was spacious and comfortably appointed.
- Room was very clean, staff was very accommodating. Location to center of down was great, a short walk to shopping, restaurants, etc.
Sea Rose Suites
One of our best sellers in Ogunquit! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Conveniently located half a mile from downtown Ogunquit, this all-suite resort provides easy access to the scenic Marginal Way trail.A private balcony, free Wi-Fi and a kitchenette are provided at the Sea Rose Suites. A flat-screen cable TV and a coffee maker are also included.Guests at the Sea Rose are welcome to enjoy the on-site fitness center and BBQ facilities. Laundry facilities and newspapers are also available.The Ogunquit Playhouse is half a mile from the suites. Perkins Cove is an 8-minute walk away.
- Cleanest place ive ever stayed at / Spotless in fact So close to Ogunquit main street and Marginal Way
- The rooms are lovely and very clean!!! The staff is amazing!
- There is very little to criticize about the place or the staff. It was very spacious and comfortable, had a good bathroom and shower, and even had fast WiFi.
- Loved that it was three floors. Lots of space in the bedrooms. Plenty of bathrooms. Small living room area but thought is was fantastic.
- Very spacious room, comfortable bed, friendly staff.
Top Hotels In Ogunquit Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ogunquit Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ogunquit Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ogunquit Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!