10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oglesby Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Oglesby Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oglesby Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oglesby Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oglesby Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oglesby Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oglesby Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oglesby Illinois:
Best Western Oglesby Inn
Best Western Oglesby Inn offers accommodations in Oglesby.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Friendly staff they honored that request have our our rooms on the first floor.
Room was comfy.
Staff were really proactive in clearing the access routes after a snowstorm went through overnight (you’d struggle to find that in the UK) and were generally friendly, nice people to deal with.
Pretty convenient for my intentions of visiting Starved Rock State Park en route between Chicago and Peoria.
- Very nice place for the money and location. We had a beautiful view with sunset. Favorite was hot tub.
- The staff people were pleasant. I was able to park very close (given that we have mobility issues in the family, this was helpful, though the snow and ice from the driveway could have been cleared better.
- Person who took care of breakfast was extremely conscientious.
Days Inn Oglesby
Located off Interstate-39, this hotel is 1 miles from downtown Oglesby and 2.6 miles from South Bluff Golf Course. It features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every basic room at the Days Inn Oglesby. All rooms include a cable TV and a work desk.A daily continental breakfast is served at the Oglesby Days Inn. Free coffee is included.Parking is free at the Days Inn. La Salle Speedway is a 7-minute drive from the hotel. Starved Rock State Park is 5 miles away.
- Free Breakfast was great! The room and hotel overall were very clean and the staff was very friendly.
- It was close to the highway and to the event we were attending. We had clean a room. Staff was helpful and very friendly, breakfast choices were good and well stocked in the morning.
- Staff was friendly, breakfast was good, and the room was clean!
- It was close to Starved Rock State Park, where we spent the day on Saturday. Breakfast was wonderful, but would have like bananas!
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was clean. Person at the front desk was very personable, both at check in and leaving.
La Quinta Inn Peru Starved Rock State Park
Moments from Interstate 80, Starved Rock State Park is 12 miles from this hotel. Serving a daily continental breakfast with waffles and fresh fruit, each guest room comes with free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at La Quinta Inn Peru Starved Rock State Park. Tea and coffee-making facilities are included for added convenience.An indoor pool is offered on site at Starved Rock State Park Peru La Quinta Inn. Laundry facilities and a fitness center are also featured.The Peru Mall Shopping Center is a 10-minute walk from this hotel. The Illinois & Michigan Canal is 8 miles away.
- The staff were friendly, very helpful. The desk clerk helped me start my car in the morning providing her car and jumper cables! Was most unexpected.
- For the money spent, we got what we paid for. Staff was nice and friendly.
- The fact that dogs stay for free plays a huge part in why we choose La Quinta Inn. Also, the restaurant next store to the property called Jalapeños is absolutely delicious. Just a short drive from Starved Rock.
- The roo. Was nice and bed cokmfortable. Greg at front desk was polite
- nothing really i did not feel comfortable saying there
Quality Inn Peru
One of our best sellers in Peru! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Peru offers accommodations in Peru. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff was extremely accommodating. They were very personable and asked what brought us to the area. The value and location were good.
- The beds were comfy. The shower was wonderful and hot. Breakfast was good.
- Beds were comfy and clean. Pool was warm enough. Nice location.
- Good bed. Clean. Friendly staff. Fabulous breakfast. Quiet.
- Staff was so friendly. I was so tired when I arrived I could hardly keep my eyes open and I get up to the room which is clean and quiet
Fairfield Inn & Suites Peru
Featuring free WiFi, Fairfield Inn & Suites Peru offers accommodations in Peru.Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Everything was great! Can’t pick one thing. It was a great experience.
- Front desk was very polite and professional. Over sized pillows were great.
- Comfortable beds. The room was dark and quiet, even though we were next to the pool. The staff was friendly and competent. Parking was good. Location very good.
- very accomodating but a little pricy for lasalle peru area
- Everything was very nice! Not one complaint! Very close to to starved rock so it was perfect !
Super 8 Peru Starved Rock State Park
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Peru Starved Rock State Park offers accommodations in Peru.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Bed was super comfy. Room was dark and very quiet. Coffee maker was nice and fridge was ice cold, great beer fridge. And the complementary little lotion was great. Lol
- Not much honestly other than an OK rate and decent location.
- Bed was comfy.and room was very clean great value for the price I paid and I liked the fact they have smoking rooms
- I’ve stayed here before–and I will again! Best deal around.
- Lovely people. Wonderful free breakfast. Very clean. Great price.
Hampton Inn and Suites Peru
This Peru hotel is off Interstate 80 and across the street from the Peru Mall Shopping Center. It offers a gym, business center and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hampton Inn and Suites Peru rooms include a refrigerator and microwave. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and coffee maker.The Hampton Inn provides guests with a daily breakfast and features 24-hour coffee and tea.Hampton Inn and Suites is within a 25-minute drive of Matthiessen State Park. The Illinois Valley Regional Airport is 2 miles from the hotel.
The entire facility and staff were wonderful!
Deanna at the front desk was nice and very accommodating!
Couldn’t ask for a better experience!
We have been using this hotel for several years for family visits and have always had a great experience!
- Very comfortable and roomy, we were able to meet up with our friends in our room to relax after the wine festival. Staff (1 person) was very sweet and accommodating. Location was great, we were able to walk to dinner.
- The cleanliness of the room and hotel itself. Also the breakfast provided was very good with plenty to choose from.
- Clean. No cigarettes butts around doors where most people smoke. And I AM a (polite) smoker.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Good hot bfast very comfy beds. Pool and spa well maintained location excellent
- The entire facility and staff were wonderful!
Holiday Inn Express Peru-Lasalle Area
This Peru hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. It features an indoor pool and is just 2.9 miles from the Illinois Valley Regional Airport.All warmly decorated rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Peru-Lasalle Area are furnished with a large work desk and a seating area. A coffee maker is included in every room.Guests can enjoy free access to the on-site fitness room or relax in the jacuzzi. The hotel’s 24/7 business center features a computer with free Wi-Fi.The Peru Holiday Inn Express offers a daily breakfast with assorted hot and cold items and fresh coffee.This hotel is just off Interstate 80 and is only 1 miles from the Peru Mall. Spring Creek Golf Course and Starved Rock State Park are both within a 20-minute drive of the hotel.
- By far the nicest, most updated hotel we stayed in traveling from MA to WI. Loved the bathroom and the bedding. Comfy stay.
- Very disappointed with the king suite and spa for $177.00! Noted when booked that this was our wedding day and asked if they could recommend a nice restaurant for us to have a nice dinner. They never said anything and I told them on arrival we was married today and all that was said was congrats.
- Scrambled eggs were moist, not dry, plus they had some flavors of yogurt OTHER than strawberry.
- The facility was so clean and even smelled clean. The young woman in the breakfast area was so kind and pleasant. Both clerks, check in and check out were helpful and polite. Even the two maintenance men were very nice.
- We were not there long enough to have an opinion. Checked in after 9 pm and out the next morning around 9 am. Staff was great, hotel was nice.
Hampton Inn Ottawa – Starved Rock Area
Just off I-80, the hotel is 12 miles from Starved Rock State Park. It serves a hot, buffet-style breakfast every morning and features an indoor pool and jacuzzi.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV with cable are available in all rooms at Hampton Inn Ottawa (Starved Rock Area). They are also equipped with a coffee maker and furnished with a work desk.A modern fitness center and a business center are both on site at the Ottawa Hampton Inn. There are also meeting and banquet rooms, as well as laundry facilities.Buffalo Rock State Park is 14 miles from the hotel. The Ottawa Scouting Museum is 2.1 miles away.
- The hot tub was nice breakfast was great and my overall stay was great I just had a terrible view outside my room
- Complimentary breakfast was much better than expected.
- Great breakfast and they provide a ‘to go’ breakfast for those who have to leave before the breakfast hours.
- We’ve stayed at many hotels with breakfast included, and the Hampton’s breakfast buffet always far outshines the competition’s. Great healthy breakfast choices and excellent room to boot. What’s not to like!
- Staff was very friendly, small exercise room and pool was very clean
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn offers accommodations in Ottawa.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff was great. Best pool and hot tub ive ever been in. Located next to Wal-Mart and lots of food options. Room was nice size beds were comfy. Breakfast was good.
- I loved the breakfast area. We used it at night to play board games. Close to amazing hiking areas.
- Loved the pool and spa had a relaxing time there, breakfast was also really good, staff was friendly. Thank you will be back.
- Free breakfast was really great,saved us both time and money
- Liked the size of our room and having a couch. Was a very clean hotel
Top Hotels In Oglesby Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oglesby Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oglesby Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oglesby Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!