10 Best Hotels To Stay In Offroicourt Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Offroicourt Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Offroicourt Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Offroicourt Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Offroicourt Lorraine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Offroicourt Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Offroicourt Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Offroicourt Lorraine:
Logis Burnel Et La Cle Des Champs
Located in Rouvres-en-Xaintois in the region of Lorraine, 27 miles from Nancy, Logis Burnel Et La Cle Des Champs features a playground and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Plombières-les-Bains is 31 miles from Burnel La Cle Des Champs, and Vittel is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The staff is very friendly and the food is excellent. The rooms are very quiet and open up to a very nice pasture. We were at a very quiet moment before the holidays break loose. The hotel is a bit pricy, but worth every penny. Please consider the special offers for dinner. You won’t be disappointed.
Very quiet and peaceful environnement.
- An old fashioned but spacious and very clean appartment.
- The room was very spacious and comfortable. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We liked that our room opened out onto a patio. The food in the restaurant was excellent at a variety of prices. We would stay again at this hotel.
- We loved our spacious family room. It was very clean and cosy. We all slept well and had a nice breakfast before setting off to continue our journey.
Auberge Du Parc
Auberge Du Parc offers accommodations in Baudricourt. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Nancy is 27 miles from Auberge Du Parc, and Plombières-les-Bains is 30 miles away. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 47 miles from the property.
Good base for exploring roads around the Vosges area. Secure garage parking for motorcycles.
Excellent restaurant with choice of Brassiere or A’la carte, the food and wine were excellent.
- Quiet location, very good cuisine and an outstanding breakfast.
- Breakfast was excellent, possibly the best we have ever had.
- Das Bett war zu weit auf dem Boden für ein Junges Liebespaar ganz ok
BON Buffet du petit-déjeuner. Bonne literie. Horaires d’arrivée et de départ : trés larges. Bonne situation car aucun bruit dérangeant. Bon accueil. Hôtel agréable.
Séjour à refaire car prix de la chambre adapté à l’ensemble de l’offre.
- Good base for exploring roads around the Vosges area. Secure garage parking for motorcycles.
Logis Le Luth
Located in Mirecourt, 27 miles from Nancy, Logis Le Luth features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.Plombières-les-Bains is 28 miles from Logis Le Luth, and Vittel is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 47 miles from the property.
Comfortable: a big bed, space to hang my clothes, writing desk, wifi.
The restaurant: good food with a nice service.
- Great place! The owners are very nice and helpful! The only thing they do not speak any other language , but French
- We were recommended a restaurant by the Hotel owner, which turned out to be one of the best nights of our trip, possible top ten nights of my life !!!!
Very positive attitude of the personnel
Everything was functioning
- The staff and meals made this an excellent place to stay as part of an extended trip. This is the place in France where we finally had a superb evening meal, couple this with great service and the engaging staff, this place is a winner.
- Comfortable: a big bed, space to hang my clothes, writing desk, wifi.
Citotel Hôtel Restaurant La Vraine
Located in Gironcourt-sur-Vraine, 29 miles from Nancy, Citotel Hôtel Restaurant La Vraine features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Vittel is 8 miles from Citotel Hôtel Restaurant La Vraine, and Épinal is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 49 miles from Citotel Hôtel Restaurant La Vraine.
- Silent room because of 2 doors. Food is available even in evening (because of the restaraunt on the groundfloor)
- Petit déjeuner très copieux et varié, personnel attentionné, chaleureux, excellent rapport qualité prix …
- La gentillesse, dîner exellent, petit déjeuner copieux.
- l’efficacité et la bonne volonté de la serveuse pour trouver un autre hôtel tard en soirée
Dineren in het restaurant was uitstekend evenals het ontbijt.
Kamer zag er goed uit.
Logis L’Orée du Bois
Logis L’Oree Du Bois is a comfortable hotel located in the heart of the countryside of Vittel in northeast France. It offers free parking and a relaxing setting.Rooms are comfortable, spacious and fully equipped with TV and private bathroom. Accommodations and facilities are ideal for a weekend break with the family.There is a heated indoor swimming pool, tennis courts and spa center for relaxation.The restaurant at Logis L’Oree Du Bois offers local specialties such as foie gras. In warm weather, guests can enjoy their lunch or dinner on the terrace.
This Hotel is 3 miles outside the town of Vittel. Not within walking distance. This was a stop over so we did not investigate the surrounding area although it looked as though there was plenty of walking . Vittel is a small spar town. We found a good Pizza place to eat but the town was pretty deserted at night.
Our room was an adequate size, with tea and coffee available in the room . The staff were charming and helpful . The swimming pool was wonderful.
- We were generally satisfied, swimming pool is very good. We stayed only 1 night so it is difficult to assess this hotel in a responsible way. The hotel is not in a city, but in a nature.
- Clean and well decorated infrastructure. Nice indoor swimming pool.
- Staff was great and polite, very good breakfast range
- Comfortable beds. OK for pass through (single night) hotel, but not more then that.
- This Hotel is 3 miles outside the town of Vittel. Not within walking distance. This was a stop over so we did not investigate the surrounding area although it looked as though there was plenty of walking . Vittel is a small spar town. We found a good Pizza place to eat but the town was pretty deserted at night.
New Providence Hotel
One of our top picks in Vittel.Located in Vittel, 29 miles from Plombières-les-Bains, New Providence Hotel features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Épinal is 24 miles from New Providence Hotel, and Charmes is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 56 miles from New Providence Hotel.
- Staff friendly and welcoming on arrival and at breakfast
- Very friendly manager and staff. We received some excellent recommendations for dining in town and to have a massage from the lovely Yoko. The breakfast was very good. Overall good value for money
- The hotel owner was actively following up my arrival as I could only arrive in the morning the next day. Heart warming, especially on a cold, snowy, winter day.
- The owner made us feel very welcome and a safe car park as well.
- The atmosphere of the hotel and very close to the thermal kuuroord park.
Le Chalet Vitellius
The hotel is ideally situated in the heart of Vosges region in the famous thermal city of Vittel. Le Chalet Vitellius offers a warm and friendly welcome.Le Chalet Vitellius offers comfortable rooms with a refined decoration.Enjoy traditional cuisine, trend with seasonal produces in the hotel restaurant.The area offers many activities such as sports infrastructures, the casino and Hazeau Golf.
Fresh Bread and Croissants excellent home made jam, Menu limited choice but what was served was up to Michelin standards;
Albeit 2 star Chalet / Hotel, Rustic with Charm and Friendly.
- It is the most wonderful little hotel, with a lovely owner and the most amazing breakfast room I have ever seen. The kids were in spellbound … I won’t ruin the surprise for you but have breakfast and enjoy a unique and fun environment.
- Threadbare accommodation. Poor impression relieved somewhat by the excellent breakfast, and an interesting conversation with the owner about jam making.
- Le patron de l’etablissement est le gros point fort de cet hôtel. Il est à l’ecoute de ses clients et est très amical.
- Le très bon accueil et l’amabilité du personnel ainsi que la situation de l’hôtel
- Fresh Bread and Croissants excellent home made jam, Menu limited choice but what was served was up to Michelin standards;
Hôtel Mercure Vittel
Located in Vittel, 29 miles from Plombières-les-Bains, Hôtel Mercure Vittel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Épinal is 23 miles from Hôtel Mercure Vittel, and Charmes is 20 miles away. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 55 miles from the property.
Comfy bed, fridge in room, excellent shower in bathroom.
Music festival in streets celebrating 21st June . Various live bands performing all around.
- Clean, very friendly personnel and perfect breakfast.
- Well appointed room, with a comfortable bed and complementary tea and coffee,
- Enjoyable breakfast, spacious room and great location within Vittel itself.
- Good hotel with secured parking, very quiet rooms. Helpful staff who even found an indoor storage place for our 2 e-bikes
- Comfy bed, fridge in room, excellent shower in bathroom.
One of our best sellers in Contrexéville! Showcasing a playground and terrace, Time Hotel is located in Contrexéville in the region of Lorraine. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino.Every room has a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Plombières-les-Bains is 30 miles from Time Hotel, and Vittel is 2.1 miles from the property.
- Clean hotel, no freeway disturbance (it is a 10 minute drive from the freeway). Clean hotel, perfect.
- Super friendly staff. Ok buffet breakfast. Place looks like it is terribly located behind a railway line in the middle of no-where but it is really rather a nice place to stop and you never notice the railway. This is the second time we have stopped here and will happily use it again
Very good breakfest
We always get the room we ask for
Is very quiet in the night
- Comfortable. Wasn’t expecting that there was a train line directly behind the hotel! Having said that, I slept very well. The hosts were helpful and friendly.
- Very nice halfway point for us traveling from Brussels to Geneva. Friendly and accommodating staff. Very basic breakfast. Great shower power!
Hotel Restaurant des Lacs
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel Restaurant des Lacs offers accommodations in Contrexéville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Plombières-les-Bains is 31 miles from Hotel Restaurant des Lacs, and Vittel is 3.2 miles away.
- The managemant was friendly. The restaurant was good.
- Location is excellent, quiet and beautiful. Food good, rooms very pleasant.
- This was a brief overnight stop en route so we were very pleased with the beautiful views from our comfortable first floor room. We didn’t eat there but lots of people were enjoying a meal on the patio overlooking the lake. The room had a very nice refreshments tray with lovely The de Menthe and coffee and biscuits. Enjoyed an evening walk around the lac. Would be a super place to stay with kids a for a little longer, lots of outdoor things to do there and it looked as if some sort of fair or car boot sale was setting up nearby on Saturday morning.
- Restaurant meal was superb and for once chips were not offered as standard. My husband had a beautiful steak and i had chicken. Both came with dauphinoise potatoes and fresh carrots with a good sauce. The cheese after was plentiful. Breakfast was served rather than buffet but was good.
- I paid only 60 euros for the night. Room clean, airco, flatscreen, nice surroundings (lake) but still close to motorway. I arrived at 8.30pm to find restaurant kitchen closed. They still managed a steak meal, nice and not expensive. Not so bad for an overnight stop, I woul recommend.
Top Hotels In Offroicourt Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Offroicourt Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Offroicourt Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Offroicourt Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!