10 Best Hotels To Stay In Offlanges Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Offlanges Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Offlanges Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Offlanges Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Offlanges Franche-Comté. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Offlanges Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Offlanges Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Offlanges Franche-comté:
Chateau de Flammerans
Located in Flammerans, 20 miles from Dijon, Chateau de Flammerans features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Besançon is 27 miles from Chateau de Flammerans, and Dole is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 13 miles from Chateau de Flammerans.
- Very nice and helpful staff. Excellent meals. Property is in excellent condition.
- Well presented hotel in quiet area. Everything was freshly painted and the new woodwork was excellent. It will become a favourite stopping off point
- Beds and pillows were superb – the family slept very well. Sauna and hot tub were decent. Breakfast was very good and the staff engaging, friendly and professional. The hotel is beautiful and newly remodelled. Everything was very clean. The staff obviously cared about what they were doing.
- The location as only 15 minutes off the motorway, the peaceful atmosphere, quiet area, the decor was excellent and friendly help full staff
It is set in its own park and this property has just openen in 2017.
Professionalky restored and tastefully decorated, modernish but left the feel of heritage of the chateau intact.
Lush and really super bed, beautifull and spacious room (junior suite) and bathroom. Good gym, outside walking/running and swimming pool facilities.
Diner simple but of good quality and as was b-fast.
Staff & owner kind and attentive.
In Burgundy ?and clise to Germany and Swiss.
Hôtel Fernoux Coutenet
This Logis is located in the heart of the fortified town of Rochefort-sur-Nenon. It offers guest accommodations with private bathrooms and toiletries, satellite TV and Wi-Fi internet.A full buffet breakfast is available in the mornings. The hotel restaurant serves traditional cuisine, which can be enjoyed on the hotel terrace. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel bar.The hotel is a 5-minute drive from the historic town of Dole. Guests can also visit the Forêt de Chaux situated 2 miles from the Logis Fernoux-Coutenet and the Arc et Senan a 15-minute drive away.
- diner was superb price – quality ratio, breakfast was standard all you need,
A really good hotel in a small village.
The owner was very helpful even leaving me a message before my stay giving me the code for the door so that I could enter my room before the reception opened at 17.00
An excellent restaurant attached. I will definitely return if in the region again.
- A very warm welcome in this quiet hotel. We chose to dine in the restaurant and had the menu du terroir which represented outstanding value for money – we would rate it as one of the best meals of our trip (and we had some very good meals!). Travelling with our dog, we also found this a good location for easy walking along the canal and the River Doubs. Certainly a place we would go back to.
- Really good kitchen, with all the French specialities like tasty croissants, snails, duck and good wine. Nice and helpful staff, they even held the reception and the kitchen longer open due to our late arrival. Perfect for a one night stay!
- Great value for money and the restaurant was very good.
Le Chalet du Mont Roland
Le Chalet du Mont Roland is located in Dole, just 25 miles from Dijon. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.Beaune is 31 miles from Le Chalet du Mont Roland, and Besançon is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 6 miles from the property.
the shower was wonderful plus the room had a small balcony (a bit cold in March).
Our dog enjoyed a side order of chips in the restaurant
- Superb evening meal, although limited choice for children. Good family room
- Friendly, excellent food, off the main route with great views
- Excellent stop over on way to or from Alps. Warm, comfortable and quiet. Excellent Restaurant.
- This is an idea stopover hotel driving to and from the alps or south. Quiet good food and excellent rooms.
- the shower was wonderful plus the room had a small balcony (a bit cold in March).
Hotel Campanile is 1.2 miles from the center of Dole and the train station. It is 3 miles from the Dole-Tavaux Airport and is easily accessible from route A36.Guestrooms are modern and functional and equipped with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access. They provide you with a practical living space for your stopover or short stay in the area.Enjoy the full buffet breakfast served daily or regional and traditional cuisine served in the friendly atmosphere of the hotel’s restaurant.
- Good stop off point on the way to the alps skiing. We stopped on the way down and back from the UK.
- Friendly and helpful staff and rooms were clean and spacious
- It was good value for money and was perfect for our purpose
all Perfect ! very good price
staff are friendly everythink we needed
- the location of the hotel close to Motorway to Dijon and Genlis, the nice breakfast and the good heating into the room, nice hotel good price to recommend
Inter-Hotel Dole Éric Hôtel
Inter-Hotel Eric Hotel is located in Dole, 26 miles from Dijon and 26 miles from Besançon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV.Lons-le-Saunier is 30 miles from Inter-Hotel Eric Hotel, and Nuits-Saint-Georges is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 6 miles from Inter-Hotel Eric Hotel.
- The bed was really comfy. A really nice place to stay for an over night stop over.
- Easy to find, parking right outside the hotel. It has a swimming pool, but this was shut for the winter. We were directed to a very good restaurant some way away. Breakfast was the French buffet type. WiFi was free and easy to access.
- The receptionist was very helpful. We checked in quickly
- Value for money .easy to park. Food good for price
- What I didn’t like is your reference to who accompanied me. You insist that the term “partner” is the only one to be used. My terminology is more straight forward, WIFE, being the word used to refer to both, HUSBAND and WIFE. Suggest you re-phrase your question.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, hotelF1 Dole offers accommodations in Dole. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV.Dijon is 26 miles from hotelF1 Dole, and Besançon is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was a bargain at €3.50. Clean. Friendly staff in the morning. Cheap fuel plus supermarket and a Decathlon close by for last minute ski gear!
- Good location for a stop over from the Alps. Clean comfortable bed.
- We were looking for a place to divide our 8 hours drive in half. We just wanted a break to sleep during the night and continue our drive. We were looking for a calm, clean and easy to access location from the highway. The shared toilets and showers were clean. We didn’t use the showers tough as we had plan to shower the next day once we would have reached our final destination. The automated self check-in was easy to understand. We didn’t have to do any check-out.
- Very basic hotel. Ok if you are travelling and need a room for one night. Rooms ok. Basic breakfast = ok.
- The price can’t be argued with. This is a budget hotel and therefore it is great value for money. The location is not too far from Dole town centre.
Chateau Du Mont Joly
This 18th-century chateau is set on a 6 acre estate, at the gateway to Bourgogne. It offers architect-designed rooms and a heated outdoor swimming pool.All the guest rooms at the Chateau du Mont Joly have flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi internet access. Some rooms feature whirlpool bathtubs with massage jets.The chateau’s restaurant serves regional cuisine in the dining room, which overlooks the park.The Chateau du Mont Joly also offers body treatments and massage on reservation. Guests can also take a cooking class, held once a week, or attend a wine-tasting night (with reservation).
- Our overnight stay was extremely expensive and I would have expected a little more for the price. Comfortable room and decent food but nothing amazing. A shame as ideal area to stop on way to Alps. Good breakfast but would expect freshly squeezed orange juice.
- A wonderful place to stay – a small chateau, with spacious grounds and swimming pool (the autumn air put me off an early morning dip!) I arrived too late for dinner but I suspect it would have been exceptional. The welcome on arrival was friendly and efficient and I was soon asleep in a large, comfortable bed. Breakfast was the best I had during my recent trip to Switzerland/ France and very attentively served by delightful hosts. Coffee, warm croissant and freshly squeezed orange juice with a bowel of grapefruit, set me up perfectly for the day.
Breakfast was very good, everything very fresh.
All the staff were very pleasant and helpful
- Beautiful Château with an extraordinary garden. Very friendly and patient (very late arrival) staff. It seems to have an outstanding restaurant too – couldn’t test it unfortunately!
- Excellent restaurant, very nice swimming pool in relaxing garden.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Corbeau offers accommodations in Auxonne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Dijon is 19 miles from Le Corbeau, and Beaune is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 11 miles from Le Corbeau.
- Convenient for motorway. Refurbished traditional hotel.
We have stayed at Le Corbeau before and chose to return for our overnight stop on the way to the alps. The proprietress is a lovely charming lady who was so helpful to me as I had inadvertently booked the wrong date!
Apart from that, the hotel is an old building which is being tastefully refurbished and the food is just wonderful. Everything is spotlessly clean and I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.
- Friendly staff, comfortable room, clean and great location for a stopover on way to Alps.
Decent food in the restaurant but overpriced
- Perfect for an overnight stop, easy access from A31. Nice town. Comfortable hotel. Staff were very friendly. Dinner was very good.
Citôtel De La Cloche
One of our top picks in Dole.Showcasing a terrace and sauna, Citôtel De La Cloche is located in Dole in the region of Franche-Comté, just 27 miles from Dijon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Besançon is 27 miles from Citôtel De La Cloche, and Lons-le-Saunier is 29 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Really good breakfast; comfortable room with plenty of space; clean, no fuss; helpful staff.
- Very friendly staff and excellent parking facility not far from the hotel if you book.
The location was excellent – right by the old town and near the tourist office. Free parking adjacent and secure parking on site if you want to pay a little.
The hotel is very old but well renovated. I can not fault the cleanliness and the bathroom looked brand new.
It is more functional than charming … but ideal for a brief stop in this beautiful town.
I will visit again certainly.
- the staff we very helpful and the day we left one of the staff drove us with our luggage down to the port.
- Very clean although central it was quiet because of electric roller shutters. Great nights sleep .
Au Moulin des Ecorces
Located in Dole, 27 miles from Dijon, Au Moulin des Ecorces features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Besançon is 27 miles from Au Moulin des Ecorces, and Lons-le-Saunier is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 5 miles from Au Moulin des Ecorces.
- Excellent breakfast, very friendly staff, good English spoken, very efficient.
- Good bistro. The hotel has a pleasant relaxing atmosphere.
- The location was amazing with a lovely walk into town over 3 bridges
- Liked the view of the river and of Dole, and it was easy to walk across the bridge to visit the town.
Quiet spacious room in river bank location near centre of town.
Excellent buffet breakfast.
Top Hotels In Offlanges Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Offlanges Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Offlanges Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Offlanges Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!