10 Best Hotels To Stay In Offendorf Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Offendorf Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Offendorf Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Offendorf Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Offendorf Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Offendorf Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Offendorf Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Offendorf Alsace:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel-Restaurant Oberlé offers accommodations in Kilstett. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.Strasbourg is 8 miles from Hôtel-Restaurant Oberlé, and Baden-Baden is 18 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Staffs are so friendly and kind!! I loved the atmosphere of this hotel. Breakfast was also fantastic. Diner also looked popular and smelled good I regret for not eating dinner here. Room was spacy and the bed was confy.
- Owners are so kind and very friendly. Amazing food and vines. Great value for final price. Area is is amazing for walk around.
- Superb restaurant and nice staff. Would like to go there againg.
- Great hotel in super location for cyclists just by Rhine Velo route. Huge room, very helpful friendly owners. Good breakfast Secure bike storage
- It’s not fancy, but for a quiet spot in a quiet town (I never heard one bit of traffic), it was very nice. The restaurant is exceptional for such small town location. I sat there wondering where all of these people come from…
Hôtel-Restaurant A La Couronne
Located in Kilstett, 8 miles from Strasbourg, Hôtel-Restaurant A La Couronne features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Baden-Baden is 18 miles from Hotel Restaurant Couronne, and Rust is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 14 miles from Hôtel-Restaurant A La Couronne.
- Personnel chaleureux et à l’ecoute, ambiance accueillante d’auberge alsacienne
- Großes Zimmer, ausreichend Parkplätze, Nutella zum Frühstück
- Das Frühstück wurde sehr liebevoll serviert von der Eigentümerin und wir konnten mit ihr über die Geschichte ihrer Familie sprechen – sie spricht sehr gut deutsch.
- Super geeignet für ein Städtetrip Strasbourg. Da die Pension 5 min zu Fuß zum Bahnhof liegt , kann man von hier günstig mit dem Zug nach Strasbourg fahren. Ausreichend kostenlose Parkplätze vorm Haus, Zimmer sind sauber und freundliches Personal.
Hotel Alsacien chaleureux. Bon accueil. Très agréable d’arriver dans un hotel où il fait bien chaud après le froid des marchés de Noël.
Réactivité du personnel suite à un dysfonctionnement d’un équipement
Le Verger De Bischwiller
The Hotel le Verger de Bischwiller is in Bischwiller in Alsace. It has comfortable rooms for 1 to 3 people and a traditional restaurant.All of the rooms come with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi internet access. The entire hotel is non-smoking.A buffet breakfast is served weekdays from 6:30 am to 10 am and from 7 am to 10 am during the weekend.A conference room and a private parking are also available.
Big bathroom. I was allowed to bring my labrador for an extra fee.
Breakfast opened at 7 even on Sunday.
- The hotel meals were pleasant and there was ample parking.
- Hotel with on site restaurant provided large rooms, comfortable beds, and friendly staff. Windows open for plenty of fresh air and a view of park and trees nearby. The large bathroom had both tub & shower. While we chose to saunter past the flowering trees, lake & swans on our way from the train, city buses were available across from the station for those with larger luggage. The town of Bischwiller has a charming downtown area with museums, bakeries, and restaurants.
- Restaurant on site was excellent. Comfortable bed.
- Avant tout, le personnel toujours prêt pour vous satisfaire avec le sourire !
- Big bathroom. I was allowed to bring my labrador for an extra fee.
Relais De La Poste-Strasbourg Nord
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Relais De La Poste-Strasbourg Nord offers accommodations in La Wantzenau. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is room service at the property.Strasbourg is 6 miles from Relais De La Poste-Strasbourg Nord, and Baden-Baden is 20 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- staff was very accommodating- we were traveling on bicycle- boutique style hotel -quiet pleasant surroundings- would recommend
- We arrived late in the day, and the women who checked us in was so kind and helpful! The restaurant was closed that night, so she made reservations for us at another nice restaurant.
- The fine dining meals was delicious and the Champagne was great. The room was nice and comfortable, although quite small for a double room. Service was very good.
- Set in a beautiful town and very handy for the train into Strasbourg
- Very nice and romantic room. Hasslefree check-in and out. Despite the fact that we left very early (before breakfast), they cared for us in that they had fresh croissants and a coffee way before official breakfast time! Location for us great! Very friendly staff in general!
Le Moulin De La Wantzenau – Strasbourg Nord
Located in La Wantzenau, 5 miles from Strasbourg, Le Moulin De La Wantzenau – Strasbourg Nord features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Baden-Baden is 21 miles from Le Moulin De La Wantzenau, and Rust is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Beautiful retreat from the insanely overcrowded Strasbourg next to a “restaurant gastronomique”. Small but high-quality breakfast. Our favorite weekend stop over on our way to Italy or southern Germany.
- Excellent restaurant across the courtyard. Quiet location and spacious bedroom with a comfortable bed. No complaints at all.
Wonderfull location, i like that old building. The room was very large and well desingned.
The restaurant was closed but we got something to drink on the hotelbar and it was nice to sit in front of the hotel.
Friendly and helpful staff
Quiet countryside location
Large family room
The hotel is in a very special building that once was an old windmill. The hotel is owned and run by the friendly granddaughter of the last Miller. The garden and surrounding are beautiful and reminded me of a postcard.
Our room was very spacious comfortable and decorated with good taste. The breakfast was very nice.
We warmly recommend this family nice hotel.
Hôtel-Restaurant La Crémaillère
Located in Kaltenhouse, 15 miles from Strasbourg, Hôtel-Restaurant La Crémaillère features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Baden-Baden is 19 miles from Hotel La Cremaillere, and Karlsruhe is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Typical old fashion hotel run by French Family, for generations made to feel at home.
- La décoration est un peu passée mais j’ai passé une nuit excellente.La literie est parfaite et moelleuse.
- Hôtel rustique , typiquement Alsacien, accueil chaleureux, repas bons et copieux, calme en cette saison, nuit reposante.
- tres bien recu confiance et simplicite tres bon diner le soir plat du jour tres bon rapport qualite et quantite prix
- Très bon accueil bonne cuisine petit déjeuner copieux
Notre Dame (L’Ermitage)
Open 7 days a week, L’Ermitage offers a peaceful setting, a warm welcome and 14 spacious and snug rooms and suites. It presents the ideal backdrop for your Alsatian holiday.Blending modern amenities and traditional architectural features, the air conditioned rooms and suites are equipped with large and comfortable bedding, and flat-screen TVs.The 100-seater restaurant serves traditional Alsatian fare and beer recipes using beer brewed in the on-site brewery. There is a menu as well as fixed-course meals.You can enjoy an impressive choice homemade beers in the brasserie.
- Everything you might need on the premises. Very helpful staff.
- I loved the location near the church and i loved the hotel’s Restaurant’s food,both dinner and breakfast. The room was very clean and so was the bathroom. The new owner is very kind and I’m sure this will be a great place to stay in a couple of days.
- Nice, clean hotel, friendly staff, great breakfast. We left earlier than booked, as we wanted a hotel in a downtown area. If there is one minus point, it is the ca. 5 km distance to downtown Haguenau. Overall, though, a really nice hotel.
- Simple but comfortable hotel in quiet location somewhat outside the town centre. Suited us as we were en route from the Black Forest to Calais. Would also be a good base for touring the Alsace region. Proprietor very welcoming, knowledgeable and helpful. Had an excellent evening meal and breakfast. On-site micro brewery was a great bonus for me!
Pleasant stay and friendly staff…
Clean & calm rooms
Hotel Restaurant Champ Alsace
Hotel Restaurant Champ Alsace offers accommodations in Haguenau. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Strasbourg is 15 miles from Hotel Champ Alsace, and Baden-Baden is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Patron accueillant, sympathique, à notre service! excellent petit déjeuner! chambres très tranquilles, grand Parking gratuit à disposition Propreté des lieux irréprochable.
- Ich kenne das Hotel durch 2 frühere Besuche und war angenehm davon überrascht, dass es noch moderner geworden ist und wirklich ausgefallen Zimmereinrichtungen hat. Das Badezimmer verdient meiner Meinung nach die Note 1. Das Frühstück war für französische Verhältnisse wirklich gut, der Kaffee geniesbar. Verabschiedung durch den Hoteleigentümer war sehr freundlich und herzlich. Man spricht deutsch, danke.
Schöne Auswahl beim Frühstück. Bett sehr bequem. Sehr schönes und modernes Bad mit separatem WC (gefehlt haben mir lediglich die Kleenex Tüchlein im Bad, die in einem Hotel dieser Katergorie aufgelegt sein sollten). Hervorzuheben: Hotel sehr sauber.
Viele Gratisparkplätze vorhanden. Das Hotel ist tagsüber auch mit dem ÖV zu erreichen.
- Climatisation. Lit confortable mais couette un peu chaude pour la saison.
- La cortesia dello staff. L’ottima prima colazione
L’Aigle d’Or – Strasbourg Nord
Located 10 minutes by car, tram or bike from the center of Strasbourg, Hotel L’Aigle d’Or offers a warm and friendly welcome in a cozy and traditional setting.Hotel L’Aigle d’Or features comfortable rooms equipped with modern private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access.In the morning, enjoy a buffet breakfast before exploring the beautiful surrounding area.Hotel L’Aigle d’Or offers easy access to the main towns of the region as well as Germany.
- Very friendly hosts, comfy beds, excellent breakfast. We’ll be back!
- Everything apart from the bath not being there and the mini bar only having water in it (but very nice staff found a beer!!)
- Very quaint quiet town. Easy to drive to. Excellent accomodations and friendly staff. Friendly town persons. Easy walk to grocery store.
- Very friendly staff! Helpful and full of knowledge! Clean and comfortable room! Perfect place to stay for an overnight to Strasbourg Christmas market.
Very friendly welcome from the owner who just bought the Hotel 5 days before and we had a great short stay at L’Aigle d’Or. The location is easily accessible from the highway and was a nice calm spot to spend a night.
We would go back and also see all the improvements he will bring to the hotel over the next months.
Château de Pourtalès
Château de Pourtalès is located in Strasbourg, 3.3 miles from The “Petite France” and 2.5 miles from Strasbourg Theater. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 9 miles from Château de Pourtalès.
- A beautiful chateau, a little away from Strasbourg’s city center but that is part of the appeal. The rooms are great, lots of nice facilities including a spa with a sauna and steambath that was super cool, and they provide a good breakfast. There is a beautiful park right there with many trails around. Costs a bit to take a taxi from the train station, but besides that it was absolutely wonderful. So many places to see in Alsace, I came to visit a friend over Easter who is working here for three months, but would definitely come back on my own, it’s fabulous.
- Beautiful estate and rooms. Great wellness center. We liked it so much we’re set on returning for a few days. Thank you!
- The beautiful & comfortable room with small terrace and the tastefully decorated interiors.It was a room really suitable for disabled guests. The very good breakfast with excellent coffee. The quiet surroundings in a park only a few km away from the center of Strasbourg.
- Everithing, location. Breakfast, hospitality, environment. I will return with more thime to enjoy such a nice place!
- Although the sauna/hammam opening hours are fairly short (only late afternoon/evening), they did heat up the facilities in the late morning when we requested it.
Top Hotels In Offendorf Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Offendorf Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Offendorf Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Offendorf Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!