10 Best Hotels To Stay In O’Fallon Missouri – Top Hotel Reviews
O’Fallon Missouri is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in O’Fallon Missouri. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in O’Fallon Missouri. You’re probably wondering where to stay in O’Fallon Missouri. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in O’Fallon Missouri right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in O’Fallon Missouri with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In O’fallon Missouri:
Comfort Inn & Suites O Fallon
Comfort Inn & Suites O Fallon is located in O’Fallon, 29 miles from Saint Louis and 11 miles from Chesterfield. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 17 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites O Fallon.
- The property was nice and clean and the rooms were comfortable.
- Size of the room, room was clean, staff was friendly
- We were in town for a funeral. This was a perfect location as it was easy to get where we needed to go. We stayed in a suite which had plenty of space and mirrors for 4 adult woman to get ready. The breakfast far exceeded my expectations! Regular and blueberry waffles, fresh berries on top, biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage and all the regular breakfast stuff! Wow.
- It was very clean and well kept. Quiet environment. Staff was attentive to my needs.
- Room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable Just wish I knew what type of mattress it was so I could buy one. Hotel was quiet although I did have a room at end of the hall which likely helped. Great Wifi, decent brefast.
Sleep Inn & Suites O Fallon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sleep Inn & Suites O Fallon offers accommodations in O’Fallon.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Saint Louis is 28 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites O Fallon, and Chesterfield is 8 miles from the property. Lambert – St. Louis International Airport is 19 miles away.
- Very clean and comfortable, staff was friendly & helpful. Breakfast eggs could have been a little better but overall a good place to stay, probably will stay again next time through town.
- The rooms were very clean and the beds were amazing and soft
- Great breakfast to include the waffles, eggs and biscuits and gravy. A nice selection of items to choose from. I also liked the entrance door to the hotel is locked after hours and you can only enter the hotel if you have a key
- How modern the room was. The decor was fantastic. The staff was very friendly. Lots of channels to chose from. Ease of getting to hotel. The beds were very comfortable. Lots of restaurant choices within 5 minutes. We were extremely satisfied with our stay. It felt like home away from home.
- Room was very comfortable. Indoor pool was the whole reason we stayed there and not staybridge across the street
Super 8 O’Fallon
Super 8 O’Fallon is located in O’Fallon, 31 miles from Saint Louis and 13 miles from Chesterfield.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 20 miles from Super 8 O’Fallon.
- Upon arrival there was no one available to check us in. A young girl explained the person who could check us in was gone and would be back in 10-15 minutes. We waited 35 minutes till she got back to check us in!
- She upgraded my room for free because I checked in early and it was the only one available. The staff was very nice and the room was very clean. Will definitely be staying again.
- Female clerk/owner, appeared nice enough, but all business.
- Room with 3 queens was a good size and when traveling with young kids we were glad to have room for all without needing a second room.
Cost and location were great!
Newspaper available daily.
Wingate by Wyndham St. Charles
Featuring indoor and outdoor pools, this Weldon Spring Heights hotel equips each room with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV. It is next door to the Missouri Bluffs Golf Course.A microwave and refrigerator are included in every room at Wingate by Wyndham St. Charles. Guests can enjoy the tea and coffee-making facilities that are also provided.A daily hot breakfast is served at St. Charles Wingate by Wyndham, featuring eggs, waffles, and fresh fruit. Laundromat facilities and a fitness center are also available on site.Located just off of Interstate 64, this hotel is 20 miles from Six Flags St. Louis. The Katy Trail can be reached in a 15-minute walk.
- It was clean and fairly well kept. Golf course view out of our window. Breakfast was a plus. Nice sized rooms.
- I liked that we were on the first floor so it made it easy to walk the dogs. I also liked the front desk person. She did a great job of checking us in, recommending a restaurant, fixing our DirectTv
- Breakfast was pretty good. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. The temperature of the outside pool was perfect.
- good location off of interstate, not congested, accessible to good restaurants.
- The comfort of the bed. When l needed help with something within the room, staff was right there to help. The breakfast was ok.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Louis West-O’Fallon
This O’Fallon, Missouri hotel offers guests free local transportation and a heated indoor pool. Just 2 miles from Pheasant Run Golf Course, it features spacious rooms and suites with free Wi-Fi.Guests can relax in the hot tub or workout in the fitness center during their stay. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Louis West-O’Fallon also offers a 24-hour business center.Cable TV with HBO and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in the contemporary rooms. They have a desk and sitting area. The suites include a microwave and fridge.Holiday Inn O’Fallon St. Louis serves a hot breakfast featuring cinnamon rolls.Just off Interstate 64, this hotel is 11 miles from Butterfly House and Rombachs Farm.
- The breakfast selection was absolutely awesome and delicious!! The quality of the hotel was exceptional!!
- This post includes likes and dislikes. Location was great for us. Bed and pillows not comfortable, need to be upgraded compared to other hotels in the area. Even though the rooms and hallways have been renovated (they are nice, especially bathroom) , the elevator is terrible and a second elevator is needed to accomodate the traffic. On the whole, the entryway and lobby are dark and a little claustrophobic because of low ceilings and low lighting. The breakfast that was included was great. The staff was competent but businesslike and not so warm and welcoming as other hotels in the area. Overall, a C+, no one thing would prevent me from staying there again.
- The staff was phenomenal along with location, room, decor, etc. etc.
- Breakfast was excellent….bed very comfortable. Room overall was great.
- There’s lots of restaurants nearby, some within walking distance.
Staybridge Suites O’Fallon Chesterfield
This O’Fallon, Missouri hotel features an outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, and spacious suites with a kitchenette. Pheasant Run Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from Staybridge Suites O’Fallon Chesterfield.The contemporary suites have a living room with a sofa bed, a DVD/CD player, and free Wi-Fi. They also include a desk and a VCR.Guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet and free appetizers, beer, and wine at the hotel’s Sundowner Reception Monday through Thursday evenings. The BridgeMart convenience store is open 24 hours a day.Located just off of Interstate 64, O’Fallon Staybridge Suites is within a 15-minute drive of Butterfly House and Rombachs Farm.
No reviews yet.
Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O’Fallon
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This Hilton Garden is a 15-minute drive to the Busch Memorial Conservation Area. The hotel features an indoor heated pool and hot tub, a restaurant and rooms with a flat-screen TV.Each guest room at the O’Fallon Hilton Garden Inn is decorated in warm colors and dark furniture. A microwave and refrigerator are provided as well as an MP3 docking station. Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis – O’Fallon offers free access to the gym and 24-hour business center. Laundry facilities and a gift shop are located on site.The Great American Grill is open all day and serves American cuisine. Guests can also get snacks from the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry and the Pavilion Lounge has a full-service bar.The WingHaven Country Club is a 10-minute drive from the St. Louis Garden Hilton Inn. Vintner’s Cellar is a 15-minute drive from the hotel and St Charles is within a 30-minute drive away.
- All of the staff, from front desk workers, breakfast buffet attendant, chef, maintenance, and maids, were very cheerful and friendly. The people were welcoming, professional and obviously well trained.
- I loved the cleanliness, Honesty, Location, Surroundings, and Breakfast was amazing..My Wife and I rate them 5 Starz🤗
- I required strong WiFi, the folks at the counter made sure my room had a good stench.
- Your breakfast buffet at $9.95 was overpriced, so I asked about fruit only breakfast and was quoted $5.95, but when I got the bill it was for $5.00 plus tax. This option was not shown on the menu board.
- It was quiet. Location was great. Plenty of restaurants and shopping on Highway N.
Residence Inn Saint Louis O’Fallon
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Residence Inn Saint Louis O’Fallon is located in O’Fallon in the region of Missouri. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Saint Louis is 28 miles from Residence Inn Saint Louis O’Fallon, and Chesterfield is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 18 miles from Residence Inn Saint Louis O’Fallon.
- Breakfast was great and the bed was very comfortable.
- Everything was really nice ! We will stay again. 😂
- After being on a plane for 8 hours, I called the hotel to see if I could check in early. The front desk made that happen for me! They had everything ready so when I walked into the lobby they just handed me the key! Got my trip off to a great start!
- Nice pool and hot tub!! The potatoes and mini waffles were delicious!
- the adjoining rooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, breakfast and open area to play with our grandson!
Days Inn St. Peters/St. Charles
St. Peters Golf Course is adjacent to this Missouri hotel. Days Inn St. Peters/St. Charles features a gym and expanded cable TV with HBO in every room.Free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker are included in the contemporary rooms. They have a ceiling fan as well as a sitting area. Some rooms offer a microwave and mini-fridge.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast during their stay. This pet-friendly hotel also offers daily newspapers.Half a mile from Interstate 70, St. Peters Days Inn is under a 25-minute drive from Harrah’s St. Louis Casino and Lambert-St. Louis International Airport.
- Receptionist very wecolming and helpful. Room very clean and pleasant.
- I did not like anything in that useless hotel. Everybody was smoking. I nearly choked of cigarette smoke coming from other rooms.
- Bed very comfortable, TV worked well with great picture, climate control worked well, room clean, Bible in drawer, no strange odors in room
- hallway smelled like vomit. Breakfast was terrible. I think the eggs were supposed to be omelettes. They looked like tacos.
- They let me check in early because it was snowing and I’m homeless and that meant a lot to me.
Comfort Inn & Suites – Chesterfield
One of our best sellers in Chesterfield! Comfort Inn & Suites – Chesterfield offers accommodations in Chesterfield. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Saint Louis is 25 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites – Chesterfield, and St. Charles is 12 miles away. Lambert – St. Louis International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The room was nice and big, beds were very comfy, breakfast was amazing, and the staff was pleasant.
- It was a clean facility. My room was spacious and accommodating. The breakfast was very good a variety of foods for both adults and children.
- Christina was working the front counter when we arrived. She was able to put my family in a room next door to my parents who had also booked a room at the same hotel. We booked at seperate times, so we didn’t expect to have our rooms close together. She was very welcoming, friendly and kind. We really appreciated her help.
- The staff was friendly. The hotel was over all clean. They had a good breakfast
- Traveling with my Mother for medical reasons and the two shift staff members provided us with a first floor room which was clean and comfortable. The two shift staff members that I dealt with were friendly, nice and extremely helpful. If we have to come back to this location we will be staying at this hotel without any questions.
Top Hotels In O’fallon Missouri Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in O’Fallon Missouri to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in O’Fallon Missouri but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in O’Fallon Missouri. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!