10 Best Hotels To Stay In Odériz Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Odériz Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Odériz Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Odériz Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Odériz Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Odériz Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Odériz Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Odériz Navarre:
The Plazaola Hotel can be found next to the San Miguel de Aralar nature park and the Urbasa mountain range. It has free Wi-Fi and free parking.The rooms in the Plazaola are decorated in a modern style. All have wooden floors and elegant furniture. All have air conditioning and heating as well as satellite TV.The hotel’s restaurant offers a variety of local and national dishes. A set menu is also available during the week.The Hotel Plazaola is set in the town of Irurtzun. It is just 15 minutes from Pamplona, 30 minutes from San Sebastian and 45 minutes from Vitoria. The nature reserve is ideal for outdoor sports. It is also great for golf. The hotel staff can organize trips around the region. The Plazaola is close to the A-10 and A-15 motorways.
- Clean and comfy room in a relatively quiet area. Great cafeteria for dinner, open til late.
- Perfect place for a night when travelling. They accept dogs with no problems at all. Rooms are basic but good and clean. Bed ok, shower perfect. Staff is friendly and free parking in front. Simple Spanish breakfast but you can order what you like. The location is not special at first sight but I walked the dogs along a very nice path – direction highway, little river.
Very helpful man checked us in after a very long drive from Southern Spain. Although it may be worth mentioning that he did not speak much English. Not a problem for us though. We had 2 connecting rooms with the most comfortable beds we had ever experienced! Lovely firm mattresses on all of the beds. The beds were advertised ad single, however, they were bigger than the single beds we are used to in the UK, I’d guess they were more like a small double. They were pushed together so very much like a King-size instead. We had a view of the mountains and enjoyed watching the birds of prey gliding on the thermals.
Breakfast was a buffet of breads, meats, cheeses, fruit, cereal and yoghurts along with lovely fresh orange juice.
The location of the hotel was perfect for the trip from Spain into France or vice versa with the Spanish border only around an hour away.
- The room was worn out, dirty walls, however bathroom and beds were clean. Standard breakfast but served from 7;30, so if you want to leave early do not buy one. PARKING was full, not dimensioned for the fully booked hotel.So if you come late in the evening be prepared to park in the neighboring street
- Easy to find, the restaurant and cafe serve good food at very good prices, note that food is not available until 20:30 for the cafe and 21:00 for the restaurant . There is a cafe in a big square where most of the locals gather. Be prepared for heavy rain, this location is up in the clouds.
Hotel Rural Teodosio de Goñi
This rural hotel is located in the village of Aizpún in Navarra, a 30-minute drive from Pamplona. It offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Hotel Rural Teodosio de Goñi all have private bathrooms and heated. They come with large windows with lots of natural light and attractive wood features.Hotel Teodosio de Goñi has a typical restaurant, a bar and a large outdoor terrace. There is also a TV room with a flat-screen TV and a separate lounge. A children’s playground and fronton court can be found by the hotel.Hotel Rural Teodosio is situated within the Goñi Valley, by the mountain ranges of Andía and Urbasa. The Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve is a short drive away.
The owners were very friendly and accommodating and we managed to get over the language barrier with a bit of help from google translate! The set menu for lunch was good value.
The hotel was in a little village in the mountains, beautiful countryside but quite remote so great if you want a quiet location.
The room was nice but a little basic with a nice bathroom.
- It is in a really beautiful part of the world and has evidentally had a lot of money spent on it – the staff were very friendly but our total lack of Spanish and their total lack of English (although some of the menu was in English) made life a little challenging but we coped. The food was good, plain and wholesome and inexpensive
- Very friendly staff, good dinner. Cow bells instead of lullabies.
- Very nice village in the mountains. Great hosts, good local food.
– comfortable rooms
– very scenic location
– a good accommodation alternative to Pamplona, if you’re willing to drive on a scenic road
- The owners were very friendly and accommodating and we managed to get over the language barrier with a bit of help from google translate! The set menu for lunch was good value.
Pamplona El Toro Hotel & Spa
Pamplona El Toro Hotel & Spa is a rustic-style building in the Navarra countryside just 2.2 mi from Pamplona Train Station. It has a garden. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TV and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, hairdryer.Pamplona El Toro Hotel & Spa has a restaurant that serves Navarre cuisine prepared by chef David Yárnoz, who is awarded with 1 Michelin star.The hotel’s on-site spa offers a sauna, an indoor pool, a fitness center, and massages.The hotel is just 0.6 mi from Rocópolis Climbing Center, and Añezcar Horse Riding Center is 1.6 mi away. Zuasti Golf Course is 2.8 mi away, and you can also go bowling nearby.Pamplona El Toro Hotel & Spa is only 0.6 mi from the AP-15 motorway which connects Zaragoza and San Sebastián.
- Excellent cuisine, clean, welcoming and comfortable
- Room was lovely, staff very pleasant, easy to find (on a main route) – perfect for us. Breakfast was outstanding.
- Everything, especially the breakfast which was amazing.
- All beautifully decorated. A smooth outfit. Very comfy bed, super bath and a really classy breakfast. We had a go in the spa, which was also all spotless with free teas etc.
- Really nice staff and clean bathroom. Recommend this hôtel on your way back home or for visiting Pamplona. Thank you
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Andia is located in Orcoyen, 1.9 mi from the Pamplona Train Station. This hotel offers an on-site restaurant and bar, fitness center, and tennis court.Each air-conditioned room at this hotel has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, safe, and desk, plus a bathroom with a bath and shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The hotel also offers an apartment with all the facilities of a room, plus a kitchenette with a mini-bar and a microwave.There is a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and tour desk available for guests. The on-site restaurant offers local cuisine and private booths for 10 to 500 people.Pamplona City Center is a 10-minute drive from Hotel Andia, and La Ciudadela Park is 3.1 mi away. Pamplona Cathedral is 10 minutes away by car.
- Rooms were excellent,staff helpful and friendly,this was my second visit and was as good as the first
- Free and secure parking. Clean rooms as expected for 4 stars hotel.
- Convenient stop off between Spain and France. Comfortable bed
- The room was good but we couldn’t anything to eat in the hotel until 9 which was way too late for us with an early start.
- It was very nice hotel, with quiet and clean room. Everything very correct.
Hotel Agustinos is just 2.5 mi from the center of Pamplona in the Los Agustinos business area. It offers air-conditioned rooms, and has a free sauna and Turkish bath.All of the modern rooms at Hotel Agustinos have flat-screen TVs, a choice of pillows, mini-bar, a safe and a telephone. They offer attractive décor with dark wooden floors and bright finishes.There is a large restaurant offering traditional dishes from the Navarra region. There is also a café.The hotel offers easy access to the A-15 motorway, which goes to San Sebastian, Vitoria, Bilbao and France. Noain Airport is just 15 minutes’ drive away. Free parking can be found onsite.
- Perfect place for a short time, clean and tidy, staff very friendly in reception. very comfy bed and good restaurant.
Very convenient location for a night-stop on a long journey. Ample parking, friendly staff, tasty dinner available, good breakfast.
If you fill your tank at the nearby automatic gas station, it’s a LOT cheaper than on the motorway.
Signposts from the main road indicate “NH Augistinos”: don’t be confused, this IS the place. The street address given online was not helpful, the actual location is on the intersection of Calle B and Calle E.
- Quiet but fairly easy to find location. Large comfortable bed. Clean & quiet hotel. Very good value-we used it as a stopover from S.Spain to France. We would usei again.
Near to the highway and to the shops. Comfortable and calm room.
Good hotel with very good price!!!
I’m very satisfied.
- I liked the bed, I slept well. my husband didn’t.
Relais du Silence Hotel Rural Iribarnia
Set in the beautiful Navarran countryside, this restored 17th-century farmhouse is 15 minutes’ drive from Pamplona. Hotel Rural Iribarnia offers a traditional restaurant and rooms with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Each inviting room at the Hotel Iribarnia features original wooden beams and stone walls. All rooms have central heating and a private bathroom.You can enjoy a varied daily breakfast in your room. Fresh, seasonal meals are served for dinner in the cozy dining room. Drinks from the bar can be served on the terrace or in the large garden bordered by a river.The Iribarnia is on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route on the Bayona to Pamplona Trail. The Señorío de Bértiz Nature Reserve is 9.9 mi away and the Ulzama Golf Resort is 6.2 mi away.
- Everything. The location, the quiteness, the hosts, the food and the room. Everything was charming, even the small talk on the village square we listened to while lying in bed. We booked it short notice and we surprised. I certainly can recommend it.
Petit déjeuner très copieux et délicieux.
Grande chambre, très agréable !
Personnel très agréable !
- Un sitio muy tranquilo. Un alojamiento muy cómodo en un pueblo precioso.
- El Hotel superó mis expectativas. El personal muy amable y dispuesto a darte toda la información que solicita. Muy encantador el alojamiento.
- Es un lugar para descansar y desconectar en naturaleza
Featuring a bar and on-site dining, Hotel Landaben is located in Pamplona, within an industrial park, 2.4 mi from Pamplona Catedral. Around 1.2 mi from University Hospital, the property is also close to Public University of Navarra. European, international and local dishes are served at the on-site restaurant.At the hotel, every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. All units include a wardrobe.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes Continental and Full English/Irish options.Popular points of interest near Hotel Landaben include Museum of the University of Navarra, Ciudadela Park and Baluarte Congress Center.
- Good Clean room. All areas clean. Plenty of hot water good bathroom. Staff very helpful. Would stay again.
- The staff were very friendly and we felt very welcome in the hotel. The room was very stylish, comfortable and spotless clean. The parking was free. We liked the little private terrace to our room. Would stay again no doubt.
- We loved our stay here! Beautifully designed rooms, very clean, staff is very helpful, secure parking. Very close we found a great grocery store where we bought fruits, veggies, etc. If you are driving, this hotel is ideal. Walking to the city will take some time though.
- Staff were great. Room exceeded expectations. Great value for money. Restaurant and bar onsite. Everything we needed for a stopover
Very good room and the breakfast.
But the location..
In the middle of the industrial zone.
Hotel Venta de Ulzama
Located next to a deer farm, this family-run hotel is 16 mi north of Pamplona. Set in a 19th-century mountain chalet-style building, it offers rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi and a fireplace.The rooms at Hotel Venta de Ulzama feature wooden floors. There is a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with toiletries.Breakfast is available and the hotel has a bar and restaurant with a terrace overlooking the surrounding countryside. There is also a snack bar.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Navarra. You can go horse riding or hiking nearby, and Señorío de Bértiz Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away.You can drive to San Sebastián and San Juan de Luz in under an hour from the Venta de Ulzama. There is also a golf course 7.5 mi away. The hotel offers free parking on site.
- The hotel. But the rooms were too basic for the price paid
- Lovely place with extremely good attention to detail. Great people!!!
- The hotel was located fairly near Pamplona. It was in the middle of Country was lovely with dogs and deer near hotel.
El trato familiar , la tranquilidad y belleza del sitio, el restaurante que nos parece excepcional.
Para nosotros es una parada obligatoria camino de Francia.
- Un lujo para el peregrino, aunque no sean precios de peregrino en mi caso mereció la pena. El trato de la familia que lo regenta fantástico. La comida espectacular. Buen descanso.
Hotel Pamplona Plaza
Located next to Pamplona Railway Station, Hotel Pamplona Plaza is 10 minutes’ walk from the Old Town, where the San Fermín bullrun starts. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.It features rooms with air conditioning, safe, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The bathroom comes wit free toiletries, magnifying mirror, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The Pamplona Plaza’s cafeteria serves snacks and drinks throughout the day.
Shower and towels good but drain needed unblocking.
Staff very helpful.
Easy to find.
- We liked being offered the separate apartment although we were not able to use all the facilities but the fridge was very useful Just under a 15 min walk to the old town
- Good breakfast, bicycle storage in underground garage.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful. If you didn’t pay for the breakfast originally you can pay for a buffet or menu on the day.
- We use this hotel 2x a year and are always pleased with the rooms and helpfulness of the staff.
- Shower and towels good but drain needed unblocking.
Hotel A Pamplona
This family-run hotel features modern decor and was first opened in 2015. Located in Pamplona, Hotel A Pamplona offers free WiFi and a specialized breakfast service, available all day.All bright and stylish rooms come with a 40″ TV, a desk and a small fridge.Pamplona city center is a 25-minute walk from the property, or 10 minutes away by public transport. Camino de Santiago Pilgrim Route is 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel.Hotel A Pamplona is next door to Yamaguchi Park and 650 feet from Navarra University Hospital. Guests will find several entertainment options in the area as well as restaurants, bars and shops.
- Very helpful staff who were efficient and friendly and helped to track down some lost luggage. Explained local transport clearly. Quiet rooms and location.
- Simple but very clean and modern. Very friendly staff.
- Highly recommended. Will return every time we come to Pamplona. Excellent service, staff, hospitality and facilities. 10 out of 10 rating 🙂
- Immaculate and roomy with contemporary decor. Lovely flat screen TV. Breakfast was quite good.
- Nice new hotel with very friendly and helful staff, good location with a lot of bars and restaurants nearby and with easy (paid) parking in front of the entrance.
Top Hotels In Odériz Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Odériz Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Odériz Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Odériz Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!