10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ocklawaha Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Ocklawaha Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ocklawaha Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ocklawaha Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ocklawaha Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ocklawaha Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ocklawaha Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ocklawaha Florida:
Comfort Suites The Villages
The Comfort Suites hotel, in Sumter County features a business center and fitness center. It is near area attractions like Lake Griffin State Park, Spanish Springs Town Square, Grand Oaks Resort, The Big House and the Savannah Center. The hotel guests are invited to enjoy many amenities, including free local calls, a free weekday newspaper, free parking and free coffee in the lobby.The spacious guest rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, irons, ironing boards and hair dryers. Pets are welcome for a nightly fee. There are laundry facilities on site for guest convenience.Breakfast features eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! If you’re leaving early, a Grab & Go bag is available during the two hours before breakfast starts. The hotel is walking distance from many shops and restaurants. Chili’s Grill & Bar is on the premises.Business travelers will appreciate many conveniences like high-speed Internet access in all rooms, voice mail, access to fax services, and three meeting rooms which can accommodate up to 100 people for most events and functions.The Leesburg International Airport is 13 miles from the hotel. The hotel is also close to many popular Florida attractions, including: Walt Disney World, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Universal Studios Florida. A chain of lakes is also nearby.
- The pool was heated and opened until 11 pm. The breakfast, which was free, had very nice choices, we were pleasantly surprised.
- The tub faucet leaked. The tub has a valley in it. Was hard to stand in it. Clean convient but priced too expensive.
- Cleanliness of room & good variety on breakfast bar
- Breakfast was good coffee was hot waffle was good. Liked the fresh juices.
- The room was a nice size, Quiet. My stAay was short. Can’t comment about a romantic stay
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites – The Villages
Rialto Villages Town Square, offering free live music every night, is a 10-minute walk from this Florida hotel. It features an outdoor pool, fitness center and spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV.Free Wi-Fi and a work desk are included in the contemporary, warmly decorated rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites – The Villages. There is also a comfortable seating area.Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast buffet that features eggs, bacon and cinnamon rolls. The Villages Holiday Inn offers free daily newspapers along with a 24-hour business center.Lakes of Lady Lake Golf Course is 2 miles from the hotel. The Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing is a 28-minute drive away.
- A comfortable hotel with a good location in the Villages. Breakfast was good for hotels offering free breakfast. 24-hour coffee was a plus. Fitness room was small but well equipped with treadmill, elliptical, and stationary bike as well as weights. Landscaping was very attractive. Walking distance to restaurants and a mall.
- Room was kept clean and had all the necessities. I have slept in more comfortable beds ( extra firm )
- The staff was wonderful. The breakfast was excellent.
- the room was comfortable and large enough to keep everything
- The breakfast was good and the staff was friendly and very solicitous. A special shout out to “Norma” who works in the laundry and who was most friendly and helpful and went out of her way to wish me holiday greatings.
TownePlace Suites The Villages
TownePlace Suites The Villages is located off US-441, 10 miles from Lake Griffin. It features a heated outdoor pool, an on-site fitness center and Wi-Fi is available for a fee.All guest rooms at TownePlace Suites The Villages are equipped with cable TV and a well-lit work desk. In addition, every room features full kitchen facilities including stove, microwave and dishwasher.A complimentary Continental breakfast is available each morning in the hotel’s spacious dining area. It is a short walk to Spanish Springs Town Square where there are plenty of cafés and restaurants.There is a bowling alley 650 feet away from TownePlace Suites The Villages. There are several golf courses in the surrounding area, including Orange Blossom Hills Golf Club 1 miles away.TownePlace Suites The Villages is 56 miles from Orlando Sandford International Airport. Free on-site car parking is available.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn & Suites Lady Lake/The Villages
The Hampton Inn & Suites Lady Lake/The Villages offers free Wi-Fi and classic rooms with air conditioning, just a 10-minute drive from downtown Lady Lake.Guest rooms of the Lady Lake, Florida Hampton Inn & Suites hotel come equipped with a work desk, air conditioning and a coffee maker.Guests can benefit from an outdoor pool, a fitness room and a coin laundry. There is a 24-hour front desk as well.The hotel is located in the retirement community The Villages. Bowling, a driving range and a golf course are located less than a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- Nice breakfast options, parking great, friendly staff
- Staff friendly and accommodating. When brought to his attention, the manager acknowledged the problem and attempted to provide some compensation.
- Room was clean. Oranges and apples available all day
- Location ideal for our needs this trip. Plenty of parking.
- Staff service and friendliness could not have been better. Rooms are a bit dated but clean and very well maintained.
The Waterfront Inn
In Lake Sumter Landing in The Villages, this beautiful lakeshore hotel features a restaurant with southern cuisine and an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available in every room.A flat-screen TV, microwave and fridge are found in each sophisticated room of The Waterfront Inn. A coffee maker, work desk and iron are also included.Amelia’s restaurant serves southern specialties including crab soup and fried green tomatoes. The Lobby Bar offers nightly drink specials and light fare.Guests of The Waterfront can enjoy nightly music and entertainment in The Villages. A hot tub, fitness room and business center are also available.Lake Griffin State Park is less than 8 miles from the inn. The Leesburg Heritage Museum is less than 12 miles away.
- Very friendly, buffet was hot with variety. Location is great.
- Great breakfast buffet. Hamburger and fry’s wonderful. Tasty steak.
- The location is what makes this place. It very close to the activities & the town square. We found the bed to be very comfortable
- Perfect location close to the town square. Everything was within walking distance. Gorgeous view of Lake Sumpter. Good restaurant on site.
- Location, comfy bed, great shower, super towels, ample free parking area, yummy breakfast.
Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham – Lady Lake/ The Villages
One of our top picks in The Villages.Located in The Villages, 17 miles from Mount Dora, Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham – Lady Lake/ The Villages features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ocala is 24 miles from Microtel Lady Lake The Villages, and Clermont is 26 miles from the property. Orlando Sanford International Airport is 41 miles away.
- Room had new carpeting and the staff was friendly.
- overall experience great for our needs. location excellent!
- Nice staff, clean room, comfortable bed, plenty of parking
- The mattress was comfortable. Breakfast was what I was expected. Staff was friendly.
- Staff at the front desk was outstanding! I was coming in during my renovation in The Villages and my check I. Person was absolutely kind and welcoming to me.
Sleep Inn Leesburg
Located in Leesburg in the region of Florida, 8 miles from The Villages, Sleep Inn Leesburg features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mount Dora is 15 miles from Sleep Inn Leesburg, and Ocala is 28 miles from the property. Orlando Executive Airport is 39 miles away.
- The room was nice and ckean and comfortable for the one night I stayed there
- Overall experience was great . The staff was very friendly and helpful. Made you feel welcome . Breakfast was great and more than expected . Location was great for us . Will probably stay the next time in town .
Raquel the breakfast lady was very sweet & kept the food & supplies well stocked. Great worker.
Front desk & manager were nice & knew their stuff.
- The staff exp. the manager could not ask for better people to talk and help with questions.
Location in proximity to my sons college and close to Walmart for shopping for him.
I love the second floor.
Breakfast smells coming through to my room was a great alarm clock.
The staff were always friendly.
Yes caught a glimpse of the housekeeper cleaning, WOW they really clean all books and crannies.
Microtel Inn and Suites Ocala
Microtel Inn and Suites Ocala is located in Marion Oaks, just 13 miles from The Villages. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ocala is 11 miles from Microtel Inn and Suites Ocala, and Crystal River is 28 miles from the property.
First, The Family Traveling with me was over 18.
The staff was exceedingly courteous, good humored, and knowledgeable. Inquiring on what I might do while staying and making suggestions on local entertainment and restaurants.
- Need to put more lights in room and up date the carpets it has a little smell to them need tile or hardwood floors and up date the toilets some people can’t set that low.
- Very clean room, comfortable bed, nice bathroom, I could just about live there!
- Vincent, the clerk at the front desk was the only person that made you feel comfortable.
- The bed was very comfortable. The free breakfast left a lot to be desired. The room was very small considering how much I had to pay to stay there.
- First, The Family Traveling with me was over 18.
Holiday Inn Express Silver Springs – Ocala
Adjacent to Silver Springs Theme Park and Wild Waters water park, this Silver Springs, Florida hotel features comfortable guest rooms and many free amenities, including a daily hot breakfast buffet.On-site at the Holiday Inn Express Silver Springs-Ocala, guests can enjoy lounging in the heated outdoor pool or browsing the internet with free wireless access. The hotel also provides in-room coffee makers and refrigerators.With on-site travel services, guests at the Silver Springs-Ocala Holiday Inn Express can easily arrange car rentals, theme park tickets and much more. Silver River State Park and Ocala National Forest are also easily accessible.
- Breakfast was great, staff was exceptional, location was close to parks.
- The location was great, easy to get in and out of. The staff was very kind and helpful. Pet friendly.
- This chain offers an almost standard level of quality and comfort. So you pay a little more but yo get a lot more in return.
- Our room was clean, the bed was very comfortable and the staff was very helpful.
- Breakfast staff were wonderful made sure you okay & if you need anything. Breakfast was delicious & hot great selection.
Sleep Inn & Suites – Ocala
Sleep Inn & Suites – Ocala hotel is adjacent to Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing and is conveniently located just minutes from attractions like Central Florida Community College, The Villages, Paddock Mall and the Ocala Equestrian Complex.This Ocala, Florida hotel is in the heart of Horse Country and is less than a mile from the Florida Horse Park, an official training site of the U.S. Olympic Equestrian Team. The horse park is adjacent to the Cross Florida Greenway.At the Land Bridge Trailhead of the Greenway visitors can enjoy biking, hiking and equestrian trails which together cross over I-75 in a unique ‘Land Bridge’ which extends the path of the Greenway across Florida’s busiest interstate highway onward to the Gulf of Mexico.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was better than expected.
Tina at front desk was wonderful!
Breakfast was just fine!
- Only had scrambled eggs one morning. Other mornings had gross flat poached eggs. Wifi vey weak. Had to go into lobby to conduct private video visit. Other than these things my stay was very pleasant.
- Staff was super friendly, very clean, good coffee.
- Excellent hot breakfast. Very nice facilities and very clean.
Top Hotels In Ocklawaha Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ocklawaha Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ocklawaha Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ocklawaha Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!