10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ocero Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ocero Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ocero Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ocero Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ocero Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ocero Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ocero Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ocero Castile And Leon:
Casa Ana is located in Sésamo, in the Ancares Nature Reserve. This hotel offers rooms with free WiFi, a TV and mountain views.The rooms at Casa Ana feature rustic décor. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel serves a daily continental breakfast, and home-made food is served for dinner. There is also a bar.At Casa Ana you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a tour desk. The property offers free parking.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking, fishing and adventure sports. You can also go skiing in Leitariegos, located 50 minutes’ drive away. Central Ponferrada is a 30-minute drive away.
- Ana, the owner, completely defines the appeal of this charming rural hotel. She is warm and welcoming, and prepared a delicious diner and breakfast for us. Nothing was too much trouble. This was undoubtedly one of the best of the 10 hotels we stayed at during our motorcycle tour.
- Ana was an amazing host and made our stay fantastic!
- Helpful friendly hosts. Delicious home cooking. Peaceful beautiful surrounding.
- Lovely place in a beautiful, peaceful location – true Spain! Only a few minutes drive from larger villages with supermarkets and bars/restaurants. Our room was comfortable and spacious with a lovely view from the balcony. It was a shame we couldn’t stay longer!
La dueña es una persona encantadora de trato cercano y que incluso te pregunta tus gustos en comida para que las cenas sean de tu completo agrado.
En mi caso, además, quiso ayudarme a encontrar un alojamiento estable por la zona, puesto que trabajaré cerca de allí durante este curso.
Prada a Tope – Palacio de Canedo
Surrounded by vineyards, this 18th-century palace is located in the small village of Canedo, just 30 minutes’ drive from Ponferrada. It offers guided visits of the palace and the vineyards.Prada a Tope – Palacio de Canedo’s individually-styled rooms feature parquet floors and unique decorative details inspired by the building’s heritage. All rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside and have a private bathroom with a hydromassage shower or bath tub.The restaurant serves characteristic regional cuisine, including Botillo, meat-stuffed pork intestine, or Pimientos Asados, grilled peppers. A wide selection of wines is available. The hotel also has a small shop, selling wine, liquors and local produce.Staff are happy to give you more information about sights and outdoor activities in the surrounding area. You can reach the A-6 Northwest Motorway connecting A Coruña and Madrid in less than 20 minutes by car.
- The hotel is beautifully appointed with lovely whimsical touches. The restoration of the palacio is very fine. Our room was very quirky with hobbit house touches. The staff are attentive and the food is very good. The location is superb and there is a well signed route around the vineyards and woods which is well worth a visit. You can also visit the bodega and workshop as well as a small exhibition about the owner.
- Beautiful location in vineyard. Very much a corporate hotel rather than small family business although family owned. Quirky decor but beautiful. A lovely smell of red wine everywhere.
- Great character property with amazing traditional decor. Good food and a great breakfast. Exceptional red wines.
- The attention to details. The beauty of surroundings. The level of dedication of staff.
- I have stayed here many times because the hotel provides great boutique rooms, with slightly quirky decór but always comfortable.
AS Ponferrada is located on the A6 motorway connecting Madrid to A Coruña, about 0.6 mi past the exit for Ponferrada Norte-Villablino. It offers elegant, air-conditioned accommodations.All rooms feature simple and smart décor. They include a work desk and TV. Each room has a private bathroom.The hotel café-restaurant serves pastries, sandwiches, orange juice and hot drinks for breakfast. Lunch and dinner are also offered.A number of themed walking tours pass near the hotel, including a tour of Ponferrada, the Aquilianos Hills and the bridges of Malpaso. The center of Ponferrada is about 15 minutes’ drive away. Las Médulas, a UNESCO World Heritage Site is about 30 minutes’ drive from AS Ponferrada. Free parking is available.
- We chose here because it is cheap and most hotels are not available. We donot recommend this hotel.
great price a clean service hostal food choice good and not expensive as a UK service area
Not motorway noise to disturb
would use again
- Habitación espaciosa y baño de buen tamaño con muebles adecuados.
- Muy cómodo y limpio y la relación calidad – precio perfecta
Buena relación calidad-precio con lo básico y cuenta con el beneficio de que al ser un área de servicio está abierta 24 horas por si necesitas algo.
Muy fácil aparcamiento.
La Moncloa de San Lazaro
Moncloa de San Lázaro is a converted 13th-century hospital located in Cacabelos, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. It offers country-style accommodations with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at Moncloa San Lázaro feature wooden floors and ceilings. They are equipped with air conditioning and heating, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves characteristic food from the El Bierzo region, using fresh, local produce. It is decorated all in wood, and there is also a café-bar with similar traditional décor.Located in Castilla y León’s Bierzo region, Hotel Moncloa has a charming shop which sells local artisan produce such as wines and jams. There is also an exhibition hall displaying work by local artists.The town of Ponferrada is 6.8 mi away from Moncloa de San Lázaro. You can drive to the Roman mines of Las Médulas, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in around 30 minutes.
- Loved everything about this place. Gorgeous hotel, brilliant comfortable room, friendly and helpful staff plus great value for money. Will definitely be returning
Everything was so very clean with a great welcomeing atmosphere!!!
The staff were very pleasant and helpful!!!!!!!
- Fabulous spacious studio apartment in an excellent location. Very comfortable. We were made very welcome.
- This is a great wonderful oasis… air conditioned rooms AHH! The entire place is artistic, peaceful, refreshing. Coming in off the Camino It was so rejuvenating. Immediately relaxing. Great food too.
- So friendly at check in and given wine and a snack. Not many rooms so would be best to book early. Our room was great, clean and a very comfortable king bed.
Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and 1,000 feet from the A-6 Motorway, this hotel is 1,300 feet from Ponferrada’s National Energy Museum. Los Templarios Castle is 2.2 mi from the property. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Rooms at Hotel Novo feature feature a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer. They also include a wardrobe and a desk.The Novo also features a cafeteria and a restaurant, serving traditional Spanish cuisine and tapas dishes. There is a terrace with background music.The hotel is 7 minutes’ drive from the center of Ponferrada. There is a padel club next door. El Bierzo Golf Course and the Bárcena Reservoir are 6.2 mi away, while León is 70 mi away.
- The evening meal and dining room staff and service.
- The hotel was very good value at the low price. The receptionist was very helpful. The room had everything we needed. Parking was right outside and seemed quite secure.
- Great place to stay for a modern hotel break from the Camino. Kitchen was useful and food served in restaurant was excellent. Situated on the Camino route, this hotel was easy to find and was a good stopping place if wanting to progress further out of Ponferrade for the night.
- The location was perfect after long way of Camino and it just along the way.
- The location close to the Camino the comfort of the room.
Hostal Siglo XIX
Hostal Siglo XIX is located in Cacabelos and has a shared lounge and bar. Free WiFi is available and in-house parking is provided.At the hotel, each room comes with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms include air conditioning, and certain rooms will provide you with a terrace.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Ponferrada is 8 miles from Hostal Siglo XIX, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Our junior suite was amazing! Comfortable king bed and 3 skylights. One over the bed! You can see the stars at night! Bathroom was fine. Staff was friendly and spoke English well. Location is directly on the Camino. Great pilgrim fare and good breakfasts.
- Very good dinner at a reasonable price. Very good wine for the Bierzo area.
- The room was just gorgeous. We slept in one of the most comfortable beds I have ever been in. The bathroom was very nice. The shower was large with skylight. It was a large room as well. There is a restaurant on the first floor, but the night noise did not carry to our room. I highly recommend this hotel.
- The best location in Cacabelos directly across from the iglesia with numerous restaurants surrounding.
- Excellent stay. Great room with a view of the church steeple thorough the attic window. Good food in restaurant bar. Good service all around.
Hotel Ciudad De Ponferrada
Hotel Ciudad De Ponferrada is located in Ponferrada’s La Rosaleda area, by the tallest skyscraper in Castilla y León. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Ciudad De Ponferrada come with exterior views, a desk, a 32-inch flat-screen TV, and a large bathroom with modern shower or bathtub. All rooms are suitable for people with reduced mobility.Hotel Ciudad De Ponferrada has a cafeteria, a restaurant and spacious gardens and function rooms. A 24-hour reception is also available on site.This hotel lies in a modern business and leisure area of Ponferrada. It offers easy access to the A-6 Motorway.
- The hotel is outside the town centre but an easy walk of about 30 minutes.
- Staff was helpful, although there seemed to be a problem with finding a non-smoking room. Wifi was good (for a hotel): 13.10 Mbit/s down, 10.33 Mbit/s up. Great room and bathroom.
- El hotel está muy bien. The hotel is very nice and modern.
- Good size clean rooms, good location, spacious building, all excellent
This place was a prison that overcharged me for my sentence. .
Booking .com said 80 something euros and the clerk charged me 120.00 euros. They were very unwelcoming and there was nothing to eat or drink till 8 at night. I should get ALL my money back for the way I was treated. I’ve never felt this way about any hotel ever! I could feel the coil in the mattress. If I was not terrified of complaining in Spain I would have walked out.
Featuring a bar, El Ancla offers rooms in Ponferrada, 1.9 miles from Ponferrada Castle. This 2-star hotel offers free WiFi. The property is located 1.9 miles from Bergidum Theatre.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. All rooms include a closet.
bathroom inside the room – total privacy!
really comfy bed.
windows have blackout I slept spectacularly (antibiotics on the camino)
- Location was perfect for walking the Camino,room was very comfortable and the receptionist was lovely and very helpful.
- I was walking the Camino and had seen Ponferrada before. The location was very far from the train station but further on the Camino.
Free parking, fast Wi-fi Internet, bar and restaurant in the hotel.
Location on Avenida Galicia.
The nearest bus station is 20 meters from the entrance of the hotel.
The supermarket and gas-station are very near the hotel, aprox. 100 meter.
- La verdad que el personal fue muy amable desde que llegamos. Fue un placer. La habitación era bastante grande y comoda.
- bathroom inside the room – total privacy!
The well-equipped Ponferrada Plaza, with free Wi-Fi and a gym, is located in the commercial heart of Ponferrada in the Bierzo region, close to the famous Templarios Castle.A cozy, modern hotel, this is the perfect base from which to explore the area or to rest after a hard day of work.Check your emails and keep in touch with friends using the free Wi-Fi. You can also unwind at the Ponferrada Plaza’s gym.Taste the delights of the Bierzo region at the hotel’s restaurant, including specialties mixing delicious pork with seasonal products such as peppers, apples and chestnuts.You can also enjoy a wide range of international dishes, meaning there is something for everyone. Accompany your meal with a traditional Bierzo wine or liquor.Enjoy visiting the historical Railway Museum, where you will find a collection of different types of locomotives. The old station houses several interesting exhibitions.
Basic Hotel on the outskirts fo town. The Hotel is dated and in need of refurbishment, but it is clean. We asked for a non smoking room but it was apparent someone had been smoking in it previously, not a major problem, but unpleasant aroma. Food is also hard to get as the restaurant does not open until 9pm, however you can walk to Town but finding restaurants open was difficlut and we had a choice of McDonalds opposite or a Pizza in town.
Parking was available free of charge but not many parking bays so we elected for secure underground parking at 8 Euro a night. Overall we enjoyed our one night stay.
- Near McDonald’s. Good clean new property. Easy walk into old town.
- Good location, close to train station, nice restaurant and bar, close to stores.
- Por sobre todo, la gentileza y amabilidad del personal, la tranquilidad, la ubicación. Es un hotel confortable, bien atendido y muy cómodo.
- Hotel correcto. Desayuno ajustado al precio. Habitacion comoda.Situado en Zona comercial.
- Basic Hotel on the outskirts fo town. The Hotel is dated and in need of refurbishment, but it is clean. We asked for a non smoking room but it was apparent someone had been smoking in it previously, not a major problem, but unpleasant aroma. Food is also hard to get as the restaurant does not open until 9pm, however you can walk to Town but finding restaurants open was difficlut and we had a choice of McDonalds opposite or a Pizza in town.
Hotel Alda Centro Ponferrada
Located in Ponferrada, Hotel Alda Centro Ponferrada provides free WiFi. The property is around 2,100 feet from Ponferrada Castle and an 8-minute walk from Bergidum Theatre.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.
- Far exceeded our expectations…modern touches on an old building, cleverly designed. Parking was underground and very simple.
- Our room was like a prison cell with a fan but had an excellent bathroom. Staff was fine and somewhat helpful. The breakfast was excellent! They kept our bikes safe for us on the Camino
- Great facilities, modern infrastructure, and excellent value for price. Staff was really helpful too.
- Loved the bath. It was amazing after a day of hiking. The airconditioner was a treat on such a hot day. Bed was very comfortable.
- Although not very big, the room has excelent quality in all the basic for an hotel( bed, bathroom, AC…). Staff was helpful and breakfast provides a good balance between variety and food quality.
Top Hotels In Ocero Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ocero Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ocero Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ocero Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!