10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ocean View New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Ocean View New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ocean View New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ocean View New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ocean View New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ocean View New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ocean View New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ocean View New Jersey:
Oceanside Lodge is located in Marmora, 14 miles from Atlantic City and 26 miles from Cape May.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Wildwood is 21 miles from Oceanside Lodge, and Wildwood Crest is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 14 miles from Oceanside Lodge.
- The hot tub was great for the price, the desk, ice everything was close, staff was cool.
- Location was where I wanted to be. The man in the office was very nice and helpful
- The staff at Oceanside are wonderful!! So friendly and welcoming!! Rooms are always clean! Great place!!
- We have stayed here for years. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Good continental breakfast. Easy access to all of our destinations.
- It was off the main highway far enough that there was no road noise
The Reeds at Shelter Haven
This boutique hotel in Stone Harbor, New Jersey features 2 on-site restaurants and has outdoor dining overlooking the bay. The beach is a 5-minute walk from the property.A microwave, refrigerator and Keurig coffee maker are available in every guest room at The Reeds at Shelter Haven. The bright rooms have hardwood floors and a flat-screen cable TV.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Reeds at Shelter Haven on the Jersey Shore. Guests can relax in the outdoor swimming pool or in the common lounge area.Water Star Grille at the Reeds serves American cuisine on the outdoor terrace. Sax at the Reeds has a dinner menu.The Wetlands Institute is one mile from the hotel. Shopping, dining, and entertainment on 96th street are a short walk from the property.
- The bed was great ! The staff including the valet (Ryan) were very accomadating !
- I loved the setting of the hotel. The town was beautiful. The hotel was comfortable and vet welcoming.
- Location of facility was in middle of town, shuttle to beach and set up at beach was a perk.
- Screaming toddler at 7 am for a few hours, not baby toddler, parents were not good at keeping them involved in something so we suffered.
- beautifi rooms; verfy friendly staff , nice size rooms,, the bar downstairs was very friendly. They could not of been more friendly
Blue Water Inn
One of our top picks in Ocean City.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This Ocean City hotel is a 5 minute walk from the Ocean City boardwalk and beach. Guests staying at Blue Water Inn are less than one mile from Gillian’s Wonderland Pier and Island Waterpark. The motel also has an outdoor pool.A TV and a refrigerator are available in every room at Blue Water Inn. There is also a private bathroom.The hotel provides guests with free Wi-Fi in the lobby, and a continental breakfast is served each morning in the summer season.Hiking, fishing and swimming at Corsons Inlet Park is 5 miles from the property and the Ocean City Historical Museum is a 5 minute drive away.
The young staff were very friendly and helpful.
The location/ neighborhood was perfect – comfortable to walk around at any time of day/ night. The facility was quiet.
A plus – close to bike rental with a place to lock up my rented bike.
- The staff was very friendly. Loved the big porch.
- It wasn’t far from beach, liked the separate rooms from kids
- This was a throw back experience to when my family used to stay at the old Bellview across the street in the fifties before buying a cottage in OC. I knew what to expect but my wife and daughter did not. They enjoyed sitting on the front porch reading and relaxing and should be a highlight in advertising.. The pool is a plus. Changing rooms for extra stay after check out a plus.
- The staff was VERY nice and gave us extra time to shower after my race with a late checkout – I feel bad giving a negative review but really, this place should be shut down.
- The young staff were very friendly and helpful.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free Wi-Fi access and a rooftop swimming pool, this Ocean City, New Jersey hotel is just under a quarter of a mile from the beach. An on-site garden deck provides the perfect place for guests to relax.A flat-screen TV is provided in each room at the Biscayne Suites. Featuring a coffee machine and a stove, the kitchenettes include kitchenware and a microwave. The private bathrooms are stocked with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at the Biscayne Suites are provided with beach tags during their stay, providing free access to the Ocean City beach. A 24-hour front desk and vending machines are available on site.Gillian’s Island Water Park is just over a quarter mile from Biscayne Suites, and Playland’s Castaway Cove amusement park is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Congo Falls Adventure Golf is just under half a mile away.
- The kitchen had everything we needed and the t.v.s were modern
- Great location, spacious accommodations and very clean. Would go back in a heartbeat.
- Stayed for a very short period of time room was clean neat comfortable and very close to my location would definitely recommend and stay again
- This is my 4th time coming to this magnificent Hotel. Best of the Best. Staff, location, property was perfect
- Two TV’s, a great King bed, we slept well, comfy sofa , nice table to play games, nice shower. Rooms are a nice size
Ocean Breeze Hotel
Located minutes from the beach, this hotel features free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and rooms with cable TV. The Ocean City boardwalk is only a 5-minute walk away.All non-smoking rooms at Ocean Breeze Hotel have cottage-chic décor. Guests are provided with air conditioning, a refrigerator and a private bathroom.Free breakfast includes assorted cereals, bagels, coffee, tea and Juice during summer months. Barbecue facilities are also available. Guests can enjoy American fare at OC Surf Café or Varsity Inn, only steps from Ocean Breeze.A variety of shops, entertainment and dining options are also available along the boardwalk like Jilly’s Arcade and The Ocean City Music Pier is a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
- Hotel was very clean. Staff, when you could find them were friendly. Nice location.
Friendly front desk staff. Comfortable front porch. Convenient to
- The Staff was friendly and accommodating. The location was close to several eateries and of course, the beach.
- The cleanliness of the room and lobby made us happy. The staff was friendly too. I would stay here again.
- Very friendly atmosphere. Great porch sitting and interacting with other guest.no
Ocean Manor 1100 Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This Ocean City, New Jersey inn is located just a 2 minute walk from the beach and boardwalk and features an outdoor pool. Free on-site parking is also available.A refrigerator and cable TV are included in every air-conditioned room at the Ocean Manor 1100 Inn. Select suites have a microwave and a sofa bed.A terrace and a hot tub are provided for relaxation at the Ocean Manor. A 24-hour front desk is also available for convenience.Several dining options including Jay’s Crabshack, Voltaco’s Italian Foods, and The Chatterbox are within easy walking distance from the inn.Playland’s Castaway Cove amusements are within a 4 minute walk away. The Ocean City Golf Course is 2 miles away.
- The room was clean and comfortable. The people were friendly and helpful. We went at the end of the season, but we just wanted to relax and enjoy the beach. We were just a block away from the boardwalk. Our room had a large balcony, which was great for our relaxation.
- I have 3 children under 5. We stayed for a weekend, Friday and Saturday night in September. It was a block from the beach/boardwalk which was great. We parked the truck and didn’t move it until we left. We had a great trip. The room was perfect for us. It was clean, and the maid service was great.
- Location was great, one block from the beach/boardwalk.
- Huge balcony, clean, elevator, suite style room, great location.
- Comfiest bed I’ve ever slept in, access to fresh air because of the attached balcony, would definitely come back.
Watson’s Regency Suites
Located in Ocean City, 10 miles from Atlantic City, Watson’s Regency Suites features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cape May is 30 miles from Watson’s Regency, and Wildwood is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 12 miles from Watson’s Regency Suites.
- I liked how they hotel accommodation if we needed something, the hotel was close to the boardwalk and entertainment, the room was a very nice size for a small family.
- Everything besides the view off the balcony was Perfect !! They staff at the front desk were always friendly. The place was always clean and the parking was great. The location was perfect !!
- The lobby was really nice and the suite was really nice too.
- Great location. Very comfortable and spacious room.
- Accommodating office staff, clean rooms. Close to the beach.
Sonesta ES Suites Somers Point
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sonesta ES Suites Somers Point offers accommodations in Somers Point.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Atlantic City is 11 miles from Sonesta ES Suites Somers Point, and Cape May is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 11 miles from Sonesta ES Suites Somers Point.
- Location amenities two televisions wonderful bed would have appreciated housekeeping at least making our bed and supplying extra toweols
- Suite was awesome, roomy, had everything and more!
- Soft Bedding, that we could bring our dog and the free breakfast!
- I loved everything it was great and we will be making this place our home away from home 💯
- The location was excellent the room was immaculate and you felt like you had your own little apartment
Pier 4 Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pier 4 Hotel offers accommodations in Somers Point. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlantic City is 10 miles from Pier 4 Hotel, and Cape May is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Staff was very accomendating and friendly. The whole hotel was very clean.
- Our room was lovely and very comfortable, especially considering the weather elements over the weekend. The beds are comfortable as well. We have stayed two weekends at Pier 4 and will return if circumstances dictate the need. While we had street view, we were able to see the rooms with bay view and would recommend that to other travelers.
- room was large and very clean. Great view from the balcony.
- The room was very clean and smelled good. Also, the staff was welcoming and friendly.
LOVED having a bathtub, showers are nice but a soaking bath is best.
We think the coffee was mixed up decaf for caffeinated. We were exhausted all day, typical reaction without caffeine.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ocean City, 10 miles from Atlantic City, Atlantis Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a sauna.The hotel also provides bike rental. Cape May is 30 miles from Atlantis Inn, and Wildwood is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Really great location right behind boardwalk – rooftop porch was great too
- The room itself was perfect, and a great, large, spa tub. Also rooftop lounge, quiet atmosphere, very quaint common area, light jazz in the lobby, key codes to get in
- The proximity to the beach *and* the boardwalk – less than 2 short blocks – can’t be beat. (We didn’t have to get in the car to go anywhere other than the grocery store.) The beds are among the most comfortable we’ve ever experienced. The bathroom & kitchen were immaculately clean. The highlight is certainly the rooftop deck: simply fabulous.
- The view from the roof top was beautiful, and a wonderful place to hang out. The decor was gorgeous. The iced fruit teacher, sangria and brownies were wonderful at 4. The bed was comfy and the bathroom was spacious and gorgeous! The owner was very personable! And once again…I LOVED THE DECOR!!!
- my room was great and the breakfast was yummy with real fancy dishes.the place over all was a classic.the staff was very helpful and that host was pleasant too.i enjoyed my stay.
Top Hotels In Ocean View New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ocean View New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ocean View New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ocean View New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!