10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ocean View Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Ocean View Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ocean View Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ocean View Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ocean View Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ocean View Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ocean View Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ocean View Massachusetts:
Emerson Inn by the Sea
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Emerson Inn by the Sea offers accommodations in Rockport. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portsmouth is 28 miles from Emerson Inn by the Sea, and Salem is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The bed was extremely comfortable; excellent shower. Beautiful grounds and front porch with rockers.
- Gorgeous hotel, amazing ocean view, outstanding & friendly staff who all go above and beyond to make your stay as wonderful as possible. Can’t wait to go back again!
Dinner in the hotel restaurant was terrific with an interesting and well presented menu. Service in the dining room was also excellent!
Leaving very early mornings that I was staying, there was always a wide a wake, cheerful and very helpful concierge person who helped with driving directions and weather forecasts!
Unbelievable, expansive views overlooking the ocean!
- Beautiful location and our room had a nice view of the ocean. Biggest shout-outs go to the personable and helpful staff – especially the hostess, who was superb.
- Loved the pool. Most of the staff were very nice and accomodating. Location is lovely and lots to do in nearby Gloucester and Rockport. Restaurant was also excellent.
The Quarterdeck Inn by the Sea
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Right on the coastline of Rockport Massachusetts, this property features free Wi-Fi. Good Harbor Beach is a 10-minute drive away.Rooms at The Quarterdeck Inn by the Sea are decorated in soft colors and feature large windows with ocean views. They include a cable TV, sitting area, and a private bathroom. Select rooms have a spa tub or a balcony.The Quaterdeck by the Sea Inn has a large terrace with vast ocean views.The Cape Ann Lighthouse is a 13-minute drive from The Quarterdeck. Mosher Art Gallery is only 1.5 miles away. Back Beach and Front Beach are both under one mile away.
- Staff were amazing and the views were to die for. Definitely coming back!
- Room was lovely & well maintained & view out window breathtaking. Owner was pleasant and reasonable in negotiating partial refund when we had to depart a day early.
- the view from our room was ocean front with a large picture window. There was a good size deck. Laying in bed listening and looking at the ocean is my happy place.
- Randy was great… He realized after we had checked out that my husband was a vet.. Called us on the phone thanked my husband for his service and credited us a discount… Something he didn’t have to do…. Above and beyond!
- The view was beautiful, the room was nicely furnished
Yankee Clipper Inn
One of our top picks in Rockport.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace, Yankee Clipper Inn offers accommodations in Rockport, just 31 miles from Boston.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Portsmouth is 29 miles from Yankee Clipper Inn, and Salem is 18 miles away. Logan Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The staff was wonderfully welcoming, and the room was beautiful. The deck had a great view and we could hear the ocean. Breakfast was very nice.
- Breakfast was delicious, service was great, view was awesome
- Breakfast cooked to order, waitress service, outstanding position and quite adjacent to Lockport which is a quirky artists haven.
- Mike and the entire staff were wonderful also best breakfast anywhere
- Location was fabulous! Staff friendly & helpful. Would come back!
Rockport Inn and Suites
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rockport Inn and Suites offers accommodations in Rockport.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boston is 30 miles from Rockport Inn and Suites, and Portsmouth is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The Rockport Inn and Suites is set in a great location. We were taking a little tour of the north coast, and this was a great location to get to Ipswich, Gloucester, and the downtown Rockport area within minutes.
- The room was immaculate and very comfortable -location was perfect for our visit to the area. Staff was very helpful. Breakfast was very good – nice fresh fruit too!
- The property is currently undergoing an up date in the main building. The breakfast area is a condensed version of what they usually have. They did a nice job of not affecting the patrons. The beds are super comfy! Have stayed many times! Great every time!
The staff was friendly, and our room was on the second floor at the back of the property as requested.
We would have rated the hotel higher except for two items referenced below.
- Comfortable. Staff pleasant and accommodating. Had to leave very early because of a snow storm and the staff gave us coffee even though it was before the official time for breakfast to begin. Nice touch!
Pleasant Street Inn
Located in Rockport, 30 miles from Boston, Pleasant Street Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Portsmouth is 30 miles from Pleasant Street Inn, and Salem is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Eggs were extra Fluffy and wonderful… Breakfast had great choices. Host Family was very friendly. We will return as it was a wonderful B&B!
- This is a lovely place to stay, with large rooms and a freshly cooked breakfast. The building is a wonderful old property, very large, but probably not suited to individuals who struggle with stairs (they are steep). The owner was a very pleasant lady and was on hand at all times. I’d recommend this to anyone who wants to stay in Rockport, just a short walk from the main harbour area.
- Room very comfortable and airy. Owner friendly and helpful. Breakfast good and sociable with guests around one large table.
- Great breakfast and beautiful old house. Nice porch to relax and get some fresh air.
- The individual care to details and friendliness of the owners. Scrumptious breakfast served which was a pleasant surprise as it was included in the stay. The room and building was very clean and comfortable. It felt like home.
Atlantis Oceanfront Inn Gloucester
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. This oceanfront hotel features panoramic ocean views from each guest room. It has a breakfast cafe on site. Good Harbor Beach is a 5-minute drive away.Every room at the Atlantis Oceanfront Inn Gloucester has ocean views, a refrigerator, and cable TV. The rooms also have a private bathroom and a coffee maker. Select rooms have a balcony.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. The Gloucester Atlantis Oceanfront Inn has 24-hour front desk services.The Oceanfront Dining Room serves a daily breakfast including blueberry pancakes, omelets, Belgian waffles, and more.Bass Rocks Golf Club is 1 miles away. Whale watching cruises at Cape Ann Whale Watch area 5-minute drive from the hotel.
- This was our first trip to New England and it was wonderful. The hotel could not have pleased us more. The food was excellent and the staff as extremely courteous and helpful. And, the view was amazing. Will definitely stay here on our next trip.
- Great pleasant place, love the old style, easy to find even with the fog. Restaurant and its service were terrific.
- Everything about the property was amazing. We would definitely stay there again.
- Huge, beautiful, sparkling clean, ocean-front room with huge windows & beautiful grounds. Excellent staff. Fresh, homemade cookies on arrival. Excellent scenic drive & restaurant recommendations.
- Incredible view of sunrise over the ocean every morning out of our bedroom window…and then a great breakfast in the restaurant!!!
Ocean House Hotel at Bass Rocks
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Ocean House Hotel at Bass Rocks is located in Gloucester, just 28 miles from Boston. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Cambridge is 29 miles from Ocean House Hotel at Bass Rocks, and Salem is 15 miles away. Logan Airport is 25 miles from the property.
I enjoyed the stay here and will be returning for a longer stay in the future. My wife and I love Gloucester and this was just a quick trip with our infant son.
The view from the room is amazing, all ocean with two lighthouses on a tiny island.
The grounds were kept beautifully and I can’t wait to stay in the summer when everything is blooming.
The staff member I interacted with was great, Christopher was exactly the kind of guy you want at a front desk, polite, helpful, and knowledgeable.
The only issue we had not prepared for is that the rooms are definitely summer rooms and if you are staying during the cold months (our stay was late November) pack warming lounging clothes! An obvious oversight on our part but hopefully I’ll save someone from he same!
Highly recommended Inn in a highly recommended town!
Newly renovated rooms were lovely. The view was spectacular!
I want to return in warmer weather.
- Room very comfortable. Loved the fire pit. Breakfast selection was good. coffee good. Beautiful location….would definitely come again!!
Incredible view across over the ocean and seating outside to take view
Can hear the waves in your room
Huge room with USB ports everywhere. Table to sit at, great for our pizza delivery
Firepit to sit around outside and listen to the waves and meet people. Also giant chess
Could park directly outside your room
- The room was very nice. Other than this we had a wonderful time. Staff was great.
- I enjoyed the stay here and will be returning for a longer stay in the future. My wife and I love Gloucester and this was just a quick trip with our infant son.
Beauport Hotel Gloucester
One of our top picks in Gloucester.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Beauport Hotel Gloucester is located in Gloucester in the region of Massachusetts. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Boston is 26 miles from Beauport Hotel Gloucester, and Cambridge is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The location was great! The bar area was very nice overlooking the ocean.
- VERY CLEAN AND LOVED THE ATMOSPHER…WE WERE THERE FOR A WEDDING,IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO STAY AND THE RESTURAUNT WAS AMAZING.
Room was just wonderful, with comfort over the top! View from the Restaurant was superb…..very welcoming atmosphere starts at the front door and continues throughout the facility. Forgot to mention the Eggs Benedict
…..Highly recommended !
- Was told parking underneath the hotel was valet only, meaning one had to park in the weather when underneath parking seemed plenty. I don’t like forced valet parking in order to get safe parking. I understand first come first served.
- The rooms were beautifully designed – the lobby, restaurant and bar were lovely.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Gloucester bed and breakfast is directly across from the harbor and features uniquely styled rooms, each with a private bathroom. Various shops and restaurants are within a 10-minute walk.The Harborview Inn features rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi access. They are decorated in soft colors and floral patterns. Most rooms offer views of Gloucester harbor.Guests can relax on the terrace or read the daily newspaper.A continental breakfast is served every morning and includes fresh fruit and a variety of baked goods and pastries.The inn is just a 5-minute walk from the beach. Stage Fort Park is half a mile away.
- John had an extra space heater in the bedroom because it was VERY cold outside and the extra heater made the temperature in the bedroom very comfortable. The continental breakfast was very good and some items were changed each day. Having delicious cookies and sweets available in the large room downstairs in the afternoon through mid evening was great. We loved the sitting room in the front of the Gloucester suite with the fireplace, it was very romantic and the view across the boulevard and out to the outer harbor was great.
- Everything about this place was great: easy parking; clean spacious toasty rooms in the coldest winter day; living room was beautifully decorated; gorgeous ocean coast was just across the roads; a lot of dining places and shops in the walking distance; and very friendly and helpful hosts.
- Charm and cleanliness of this old B&B. Decorated in excellent fashion.
- 208 year old traditional house overlooking sea front.
- The proprietors clearly love their property. Even for an old house, which we loved, btw, they clearly have pride in their property and take great care about everything involved. John made the stay awesome; we will be back to have more great coversations with him and his other guests. The view from our room was amazing. Everything in Gloucester that we wanted to see was within walking distance from HarborView; ditto on food outings.
Castle Manor Inn
Less than one mile from Stage Fort Park and the harbor, this restored 1900 Victorian Inn in Gloucester features an on-site restaurant and full bar. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Every individually-decorated room features subtle-colored linens at Castle Manor Inn. A sitting area and a private bathroom are provided. Some of the rooms also have a private terrace.Sea Glass Restaurant serves refined comfort food and is open for breakfast and dinner. A full bar is featured. A heated outdoor terrace provides dining options throughout the year.Rocky Neck art Colony and Good Harbor Beach are within 4 miles of Gloucester Castle Manor Inn. Boston is a 45-minute drive from the property.
- Clean and comfortable. A little out of the way but quiet.
- Lovely, old Victorian mansion. Tastefully decorated. Nice view. The staff were pleasant and helpful. The complementary breakfast was basic but good, as was the coffee.
- It is a quaint place. Very comfortable for an old place. The view from the room was beautiful. Glad we chose this place to stay.
- Best value for money in Glouster. Communal areas were well appointed and clean. Rooms are spacious, clean and individually decorated.
- The grounds we’re beautiful as was the building. Staff very friendly.
Top Hotels In Ocean View Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ocean View Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ocean View Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ocean View Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!