10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ocean Park Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ocean Park Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ocean Park Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ocean Park Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ocean Park Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ocean Park Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ocean Park Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ocean Park Oregon:
Whale Cove Inn
This stylish Depoe Bay inn features a gourmet on-site restaurant and a gift shop. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all suites. Newport Municipal Airport is 14 miles away.A balcony with a hot tub and an ocean view are included in each spacious suite at the Whale Cove Inn. The suites have a flat-screen TV, a fireplace and a sitting area with a sofa. Elegant bathrooms in each suite come equipped with a rainfall showerhead and a European water massage system.Located at Whale Cove Inn, the Restaurant Beck features fine dining with panoramic views of Whale Cove, a marine refuge. The restaurant also serves beer, wine and cocktails.The complimentary daily breakfast includes fresh baked goods, egg dishes, fresh fruit, yogurt, coffee, tea and juices.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including hiking. The property provides free parking.OPRD Whale Watching Center is 2 miles from this inn. Depoe Bay City Park is just under 2 miles away.
- The meals were fantastic. The young lady that served us breakfast this morning is exceptional! Tim made sure we were comfortable and knowledgeable about the facilities, and he makes great cookies.
- The property and amenities were above excellent! Of any similar inns in America where we have stayed, the accommodations here exceeded them all. Sarah, the general manager, was warm and gracious throughout our stay. Kelly,, our dinner waitress two nights, was super and mixed a great martini!
- Rooms are quiet and comfortable. 7×7 ft walkin shower with body sprays-incredible! Various tasty breakfast options.
- Wonderful view. So peaceful and tranquil. Room was gorgeous. Upon arrival we were shown to our room, all ameneties explained in person, a very warm and gracious welcoming. Tempur pedic bed was comfortable, linens exquisite. Shower was huge.
- Gorgeous huge rooms, amazing views, delicious breakfast!
Best Western Agate Beach Inn
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Newport in the region of Oregon, 21 miles from Lincoln City, Best Western Agate Beach Inn features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Yachats is 24 miles from Best Western Agate Beach Inn, and Depoe Bay is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- nice place – we have stayed here before and have always enjoyed it.
- Mostly remodeled room, price was affordable but I’m sure we were in the off season.
- They are remodeling and we ended up with one of the rooms that has already been done. It was beautiful and very comfortable!
- The room was newly updated and the view was great.
- Great love action, kids loved the pool. Beds were very comfortable.
Knights Inn Newport
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Knights Inn Newport is located in Newport, just 21 miles from Lincoln City.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Yachats is 24 miles from Knights Inn Newport, and Depoe Bay is 11 miles away. Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- I have stayed in several varying levels of accomadations. Though over the years, lodging prices have increased, comfort has not kept pace with them. Though Knights Inn is not a large facility, I was pleased to find the bed to be more comfortable than expected.
- The motel was right on the highway with plenty of free parking. The desk clerk checked me in quickly and met all my needs. The room was clean and comfortable.
- The location was central to many nice places. Nye Beach, Agate Beach, the Deco District and the Historic District… etc.
- check in took forever,Asian woman was even concerned when I signed the paper ifmy scrawl was my signature.We negotiated for two beds versus one and it took forever,and there was no deal at all,not even a AAA discount.Breakfast was fine,but tightwads.Coffee,no decaf or tea.Old rolls.But food is food.New manager was less thancordial,but probably overwhelmed due to LAbor DAy.I was happy to leave.
- We loved the area!… The Chalet restaurant, which is in walking distance from the motel, was FANTASTIC!! And our bed was comfortable.
Inn at Nye Beach
One of our top picks in Newport.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inn at Nye Beach offers accommodations in Newport.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services and gift shop at the property.Lincoln City is 22 miles from Inn at Nye Beach, and Yachats is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Lots of nice modern amenities . Friendly staff . Pofesstional management staff , especially impressed with how they handled an exceptionally rude guest.
- Gorgeous Spacious Rooms with great ocean views. Friendly and helpful staff. Location was wonderful close to beaches, restaurants and shops.
- Regarding our room and the hotel itself it was a pleasant place to stay. Our room was comfy and the view off the deck facing the ocean was wonderful. Additionally location wise it was excellent for eating out as there are many restaurants within walking distance that have numerous Gluten-Free choices on their menus.
- this was exactly the type of room I was looking for, King bed, large room, balcony with ocean view, fireplace and very comfortable
- The staff how’s above and beyond. You feel pampered the entire stay. Rooms are beautiful and upscale! Outdoor hot run and gas firepits are exceptional!
One of our top picks in Depoe Bay.Perched on an oceanfront bluff, this Depoe Bay, Oregon inn features a balcony with a hot tub and an ocean view in all rooms. Free Wi-Fi and a free continental breakfast for two is provided with each room.Each suite includes a fireplace at Channel House. Plush bathrobes and satellite TV are also provided.Free newspapers and a gift shop are available at Depoe Bay Channel House.OPRD Whale Watching Center is a 2-minute walk away. Local art galleries and restaurants are within a 5-minute walk of the property.
- Providing professional service over and above while we were the only occupants on a Thursday March 8, 2018. The beautiful view of the majestic Pacific Ocean was complimented by the luxury of sitting in front of the fireplace while watching the boats go to and from the Channel below. We enjoyed our stay immensly the first night so much that my wife and I decided to stay for another night.
- Very private couples get away spot (No kids allowed). All rooms overlook the ocean, with a private balcony spa tub. Free WiFi. Fridge for small storage. Warm cookies in room on arrival. The ocean ambiance is very soothing.
- Amazing view. Inviting and friendly staff. Lovely and beautiful room. Great breakfast!
Loved everything about this place!
Will definitely be back.
- Had stayed there before and it was magnificent, we walked in the door and they said hello Mr and Mrs….. Not this time. But OK. That just stuck in my mind. Hot tub on the deck fun.
Travelodge Depoe Bay
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Travelodge Depoe Bay offers accommodations in Depoe Bay.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lincoln City is 10 miles from Travelodge – Depoe Bay, and Newport is 12 miles from the property.
- The room was comfortable and nice. The bed was comfortable. The refrigerator was nice. The information about the area was good also, restaurants, golf courses, things to do and see etc.
- The view of the ocean was amazing! The Jacuzzi tub in the room with the fire place was amazing as well.
- I liked the fact they had a hot tub and were dog friendly.
- The view was pretty decent of the ocean! Room was quaint and bathroom was huge. Pet fee was only &10 per night, cheapest we have ever found
- The view was awesome when you were on the balcony. The channel selection on the tv was very good and the reception was good. Room was very clean considering the age of the hotel.
The Landing at Newport Condominium Hotel
One of our top picks in Newport.Located on Yaquina Bay in Newport, Oregon, these apartments are 4 miles from South Beach State Park. They feature fireplaces and views of the marina.The apartments at The Landing at Newport are equipped with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They offer outdoor decks and kitchens with full-size refrigerators and microwaves. The seating area includes a sofa, large windows, and a sliding glass door.The Newport Recreation Center is a mile from The Landing at Newport Condominium Hotel. Ripleys Believe it or Not! Museum is less than a mile from the property.
- everything about our experiences while staying at the Landing.
- I liked the cleanliness, I appreciated most of the staff, I likes the way the room was organized.
Nice to have in room washer and dryer
Lots of room
- Great condo it was clean. Friendly staff. Lots was things to do and see in the area.
- Staff was super friendly and willing to go out of their way to help.
Shilo Inn Suites Newport
One of our top picks in Newport.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Shilo Inn Suites Newport is located in Newport, 23 miles from Lincoln City and 22 miles from Yachats. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport, 55 miles from Shilo Inn Suites Newport.
- The restaurant staff was great food good service fast. Room was nice . After I complained my first room smelt like cigarettes and was way below my expectations . They gladly upgraded my room at no extra cost.
- Room and view were beautiful and very comfy, bar atmosphere was delighful.
- We had an unobstructed view of the ocean. The beds were comfortable.
Great view. Spacious rooms. Easy location to parking. Easy access to lounge.
Had use of refer and microwave. Quick check-in. Non smoking rooms. View from
lounge of beach was great. Service excellent.
- Not much, deck was a piece of ply wood in most spots, didn’t get a room next to the pool like requested. Tv was a box, bugs on the floor, thin walls, and room service for two kids mac and cheese was 21 dollars and they brought us Alfredo instead of mac and cheese.
Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
One of our top picks in Newport.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. On a bluff, this oceanfront hotel features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with fireplaces, Pacific Ocean view balconies and sofas. It is within walking distance of Nye Beach.Rooms at Elizabeth Street Inn feature DVD players, cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They provide microwaves and refrigerators. Each room also includes 2 bathrobes.This Newport, Oregon hotel serves breakfast buffets as well as fresh-baked cookies every evening. Guests can enjoy complimentary soup during colder months.Elizabeth Inn also has a hot tub, gym and business center. For added convenience, free covered parking is available.Newport Performing Arts Center is a half mile from Elizabeth Street Inn. The hotel is within 2 miles of Oregon Coast Aquarium and Hatfield Marine Science Center.
- Beach view. Friendly staff room clean but not sparkling balcony had a good block from the wind
- Love the fireplace. It was just a bit difficult to operate
- Clean and modern property with beautiful views. Loved the breakfast and very friendly staff! Excellent location!
- The room was delightful. Great beds, ocean view with balcony, gas fireplace, couch.
- The beds are very comfortable and not springy like other hotels. There was free Salmon chowder both nights, free coffee, fresh cookies in the evening and a complementary breakfast. I like that the sinks and vanity are outside of the bathroom so I could get ready while others showered. The fireplace made the room feel cozy and having the ocean view from the room was amazing. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Gerogie’s restaurant is within walking distance and I also give them an excellent rating.
Comfort Inn Newport
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Comfort Inn hotel is within walking distance of the Pacific Ocean and historic Nye Beach. This hotel is also close to the Oregon Coast Aquarium, the Newport Performing Arts Center and the Yaquina Bay Lighthouse. Nearby Mariner Square is home to the Oregon Undersea Gardens, the Ripley’s Believe It or Not! museum and The Wax Works museum.There are many recreational activities available in the surrounding area, including hiking, biking, fishing, crabbing, golf and whale watching. Several shopping centers and entertainment venues are nearby. Enjoy beautiful ocean views from the variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges along the shore, just minutes from this Newport, OR hotel.Hotel features and amenities include: Free wireless high-speed Internet access, Free local calls and Free coffee.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.Business travelers can appreciate additional conveniences like access to copy and fax services. On-site meeting facilities are available.All guest rooms are tastefully decorated and feature microwaves, hairdryers, coffee makers, pillow-top mattresses, and ironing facilities. Some rooms also have whirlpool tubs, refrigerators, desks and sofa sleepers. Non-smoking rooms are available.Laundry facilities and spacious parking are provided on the premises for added guest convenience.
- The bed was very comfortable and the makeup mirror was a great size for our family. The walk to the beach was very close, and that was perfect for watching the sunset.
- Great breakfast clean room great staff amazing value
- The pillows were so fluffy and the bed was comfortable.
- That i was allowed 12 noon checkout bc had some issues. Waffles. Did a load of wash with extra hour
- Cookies at reception and nice choices for breakfast. We had a second floor room, could park around back and wheel our luggage straight onto that floor. Place was very clean.
Top Hotels In Ocean Park Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ocean Park Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ocean Park Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ocean Park Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!