10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ocean Bay Park New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Ocean Bay Park New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ocean Bay Park New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ocean Bay Park New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ocean Bay Park New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ocean Bay Park New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ocean Bay Park New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ocean Bay Park New York State:
Fire Island Hotel Ocean Bay Park
On Fire Island, this Ocean Bay Park hotel is a 2-minute walk from the beach and is less than 2 miles from the Sunken Forest. There is an outdoor pool and on-site dining.Each room at the Fire Island Hotel Ocean Bay Park has an iPod docking station and a flat-screen TV. A desk is also included.Guests can enjoy on-site dining and drinks at Hurricane’s Bar and Grill. This restaurant and bar serves lunch and dinner, and entertainment is available on select nights.Ocean Beach is less than one mile from the hotel. Robert Moses State Park is 8 miles from the property.
- Cozy niche room location – lots of towels- pleasant ,informative staff, always polite and accommodating
The bedding was divine; very professional and luxury at the beach!
Hurricane – the bar restaurant food was super!
- Awesome location, very clean and quaint. Perfect for Fire Island fun. The pool was a huge bonus!
- It had everything we wanted, pool , bar, and a quick walk to the beach.
- Great location you can’t beat it. Short walk to beach. Very, very relaxing. The room was at least as nice as most places I stayed at in Montauk and a lot closer.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Islip MacArthur Airport
Featuring a free airport shuttle, this Long Island hotel is just half a mile from the Long Island MacArthur Airport. Facilities include free Wi-Fi access.A flat-screen cable TV is included in every guest room at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Islip MacArthur Airport. They also have a coffee machine and a private bathroom.A fitness center and a hot tub are provided at the Islip La Quinta. Guest laundry facilities are also on site.A continental breakfast is offered every morning in the hotel lobby.Stony Brook University is 11 miles away. Baseball Heaven Sports Complex is a 15 minute drive from the La Quinta.
- No breakfast. Had early flight and had a taxi to the airport. Was able to get taxi through front desk.
- The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable! The bathroom was also roomy. The breakfast area was a good size with many tables. The buffet had a nice variety; the waffle maker is great!
- No eggs in two days no fruit last day. Nothing for people with diabetes. Staff eating the food before guest.
- Rooms were nice and well kept, it had everything needed for a short stay.
- The lobby was spotless and the maids were great with the rooms. When you walk in. It smells very clean.
Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
The Clarion Hotel in Ronkonkoma, NY features easy access to shopping at the Islandia Shopping Center, Sunvet Mall and Smith Haven Mall. The hotel is also conveniently close to the Fire Island Ferry, St. Joseph College and Islip/MacArthur Airport, which can be accessed by a free shuttle.Guests at the hotel are invited to relax in the seasonal outdoor pool or work out in the Fitness Center. A private lounge for Choice Privileges members is open Monday through Thursday from 6 am – 8 pm. Other amenities include, free wireless high-speed internet access, free airport transportation, free newspaper Monday – Friday and a business Center.All spacious guest rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable, coffee maker, desk, hairdryer, alarm clock, and ironing facilities. Some rooms feature a refrigerator, microwave and sofa sleeper.This is a non-smoking hotel.
- Bed was very comfortable and that’s the only thing I liked
- The lady at desk was very friendly and nice, this made the process of check-in easier and painless. The room was very nice and clean. The bed was super comfortable and there were so many soft pillows. Overall I would recommend this hotel.
- I expected to get free breakfast and we did not. They also ask for a $50 security deposit(paid with card) if you pay with cash is $100. I was not aware of this and I didn’t even get free coffee. So I wasn’t happy and I’m not returning.
- It was noisy with rug cleaning and the place needs a major facelift
- Everything was nice, Staff was nice. Beds are very comfortable & nice room.
Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia offers accommodations in Islandia.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.Stamford is 25 miles from Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia, and Milford is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 33 miles from Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia.
- Everything. Friendliness, clean,delicious breakfast, comfortable bed..Everything!
- The staff were really friendly. The pool was lovely for families. Breakfast was an added bonus. The free tea & coffee whenever you wanted was an added bonus. The shuttle is a fantastic idea. Rooms were well sized.. Would recommend!
- The staff was very friendly and accomodating. Especially the front desk they were very professional, friendly and made us feel at home. My children are small and they even made sure they felt welcomed. Always a smile frim them and even a little something for the kids. Pool was very clean and brkfst was awesome! Booking was a breeze and price was great!!! Ty so much
- Facility is well located for travel. Pool is a decent size and adequate fitness center. Breakfast is very good, some healthy options and plentiful. Staff were all friendly and very helpful. Room and beds are certainlycomfortable.
- My plane landed early and I liked that when I got to the hotel I was able to check into a room really early. I also enjoyed the complimentary WiFi and water and snacks . The breakfast was really good too
Residence Inn by Marriott Long Island Islip/Courthouse Complex
Located in Central Islip, 27 miles from Stamford, Residence Inn by Marriott Long Island Islip/Courthouse Complex features a fitness center and indoor pool.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find business center at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Greenwich is 29 miles from Residence Inn Marriott Long Island, and Riverhead is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The young lady at the front desk who checked me in was absolutely wonderful, and very helpful. Also the young man cody, who helped me jump my vehicle after all the snow froze my battery!
- The Staff was exceptionally helpful with any issues we had.
- Everything about the property was great. Very nice and clean staff was Awesome.
- Absolutely nothing! Bedding wasn’t changed; room was unsanitary and bed was left unmade on two occasions.
- Bed was comfy. Liked the social hour. The gym was great – maybe a couple of mats and spray bottles for cleanliness. Nice amenities.
Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport
Featuring free WiFi, Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport offers accommodations in Ronkonkoma. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stamford is 28 miles from Hilton Garden Inn MacArthur Airport, and Milford is 30 miles away. John F. Kennedy International Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- I just spent the night so I could be close to the airport. The staff was very friendy,went out of the way to make me comfortable.
- Answered all questions and concerns with no issues.
- We were unable to close the curtains to keep lights out
- The room was very cozy and the breakfast was great
- Had breakfast Danielle was very personable made special hot chocolate for my daughter and brought it to the table
Days Inn Long Island/Copiague
Offering easy access to downtown New York City and located close to area freeways, this Copiague hotel features a number of complimentary amenities, friendly service and comfortable accommodations.The Days Inn Copiague is situated in close proximity to some of the area’s top attractions. Jones Beach, Bethpage State Park, a number of wineries and the excitement of downtown New York City are all nearby.Guests at the Copiague Days Inn can start the morning with a complimentary continental breakfast or browse the internet with free wireless internet access.
- Smelled very clean. Near Big Lots and a Liquor store,
- Love cleanliness of the place and employees very nice!
- Room was small but okay. Not luxurious but okay. Hotel is more of a motel type that Days Inn has elevated to a hotel status. Other than that, staff was extra helpful and courteous. Location was easy in and out. Quiet street. Loved our stay.
- did not eat the breakfast, Yes, it was free, but too many good places to eat with much better and larger choices
- Nothing This is the worst place I have ever stayed. I took photos of the room for proof. Very high crime rate area on a back road when you put in the gps it is the wrong address on the web site on a dead end road. When you go to check in there is bullet proof glass. We asked for an extra pillow the first night they where so flat and we got told by the person at the desk that the maids had left and we could not get one never heard this at any other hotel. The vent in the bathroom was falling down. I had to fix the shower head to get it to work the blanket had a two and three inch burn holes in it yes we where in a smoking room but I have stayed in many other hotels that allow smoking and they keep up on things like this. Also a suggestion to the hotel please use ozeum it eats all smoke particles so you room smells pleasant to the guest that check in. It event had an odd smell.
Jake’s 58 Hotel & Casino
Located in Islandia, 26 miles from Stamford, Jake’s 58 Hotel & Casino features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the casino. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Milford is 29 miles from Jake’s-58-Hotel-&-Casino, and Greenwich is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- I liked the food. I thought the food was excellent.
- clean , polite, plenty of towels and checkout time at12.. food was great.
- Very easy to get to, comfortable rooms, excellent staff
The room was very nice and clean and I love the king size bed .
To bad there wasn’t a coffee maker in the room
- It was a good first time experience for my mom and I, the casinos area area a little cramped, but otherwise a it was enjoyable
Courtyard Long Island MacArthur Airport
Only 1 miles from Lake Ronkonkoma, Courtyard Long Island MacArthur Airport features an indoor swimming pool and an airport shuttle service. Luxurious, marble bathrooms are included with each spacious, air-conditioned guest room.Accommodations are equipped with modern furnishings and cable TV. A refrigerator and microwave is provided with all rooms of Courtyard Long Island MacArthur Airport.Guests can relax in the hot tub after a workout in the well-equipped gym with free weights and treadmills. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel.The Bistro serves a selection of American dishes for breakfast and dinner.
- I like everything about this hotel,u will be coming back..
- The staff was friendly and the room was big and clean.
Excellent staff, warm welcome, Beds comfy and good size room!
Cant help thinking rooms and corridors whilst well kept and clean, could do with a modernization make over and refresh!!
- Bathroom very clean. Staff responsive when we called for assistance.
- employees were very helpful and pleasant! would def stay again
Residence Inn Long Island Hauppauge/Islandia
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Hauppauge, 24 miles from Stamford, Residence Inn Long Island Hauppauge/Islandia features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.New Rochelle is 31 miles from Residence Inn Hauppauge, and Milford is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- I like that they had an indoor pool with hot tub available.
Was close to by daughter the place was wonderful
Breakfast was outstanding
Maids were very sweet
Manager visited every table at breakfast
- The Hotel , Pool, Lobby , Staff , Rooms ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Great room, fun pool, super nice staff and surprisingly good breakfast.
- Good base location for road trips around Long Island. All the facilities you need for a long time away from home, at a reasonable price, with very friendly and helpful staff.
Top Hotels In Ocean Bay Park New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ocean Bay Park New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ocean Bay Park New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ocean Bay Park New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!