10 Best Hotels To Stay In Obregón Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Obregón Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Obregón Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Obregón Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Obregón Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Obregón Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Obregón Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Obregón Cantabria:
Posada Casa de Julia
Offering a terrace, a bar and a restaurant, Posada Casa de Julia inn is located in Parbayón, 9.9 mi from Santander. Parque de Cabárceno Natural Park is a 15-minute drive away.Rooms at Posada Casa de Julia offer mountain views and come with heating, a TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided and there is free Wi-Fi throughout.Posada Casa de Julia Restaurant serves local traditional cuisine and you will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Macizo de Peña Cabarga Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive away and Santillana del Mar is 17 mi from the property. A 15-minute drive will take you to Santander Airport.
- We stopped here on our first night of a cycling holiday as we got off the ferry. Quiet location & hotel but was extremely friendly, and comfortable.
- Un enclave natural y tranquilo ideal para descansar y moverte por sus alrededores
- Location is about 5-10 mins of car drive to Cabarcenos natural park. And about 20-30 mins away from Santander.
- Food simple but tasty. Warm welcome and great value
Me encantó levantarme, abrir el balcón y oler a pino y a eucalipto!!!
Muy amables me colocaron -como pedí- una cama de matrimonio pegada a una individual para dormir junto a mis pequeños. Y les pusieron un peluche!
Un plus es que está muy cerquita de Cabárceno.
Hotel Las Anclas
Hotel Las Anclas is located south of Santander Bay, just 1.9 mi from Santander Parayas Airport and near the S-10 Motorway. It offers 24-hour reception, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Each of the rooms at Hotel Las Anclas comes with heating, a mini-bar and a work desk. Amenities are provided in the private bathroom. Connected rooms are also available.Las Anclas is surrounded by the La Cantabrica Park. Santander is only 3.7 mi away and the Cabarceno Natural Park lies within 4.3 mi. A number of beaches and bays are found within 7.5 mi.
Nice small hotel in Santander surroundings . 9Km from city center so you need a car .
Clean rooms , ok for the price . Staff is nice , one gentleman in particular was very helpful .
- Really friendly and helpful staff and excellent breakfast, clean, tidy and good value.
- The staff were very helpful and accommodating, the rooms were clean and spacious. An ideal kicking off point for a cycling trip across Spain all at a very good price
- Short taxi ride to port the staff very very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble… even finding me a larger rubbish bin as i didnt want to leave pizza boxes and bottles all over the place
- We just wanted a place to sleep for the night as were landing in the area late at night and then knew we were moving off to another region early the next day. This hotel therefore suited our needs perfectly. We were surprised to discover when we arrived that breakfast was included in the price so we took them up on that offer in the morning. The rooms were large and comfy and the kids room had inter-leading door to ours. Staff were helpful. I would say very good value for money for what we needed.
- Nice small hotel in Santander surroundings . 9Km from city center so you need a car .
Hotel Villa Maria
Offering free Wi-Fi, Hotel Villa Maria is located in Revilla, within only 10 minutes’ drive of Santander’s center and airport. The hotel includes an à la carte restaurant.Featuring a balcony, each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath and hairdryer.The restaurant features a large terrace, so guests can enjoy their meals inside or outside. The property also offers a children’s playground.The 24 hours reception service is provided from the lobby or the cafeteria area.The Cabárceno Nature Reserve is only 3.1 mi from the property. Guests can also enjoy the beaches and coves on the Cantabrian coast within 10 minutes’ drive.
- Nice budget hotel with free parking close enuf for brittany ferries for the morning
- The hotel was very convenient for the airport or ferry . The chute and swings for the children were handy. Food was good too .
- It’s convenience for travelling into Santander City.
- Love this place and the people. We arrived during a taxi strike and they came and picked us up. Café is great value. Location is not a tourist place but you can get by car to Santillana del Mar in 30 mins, Comillas in a bit more, Liencres in 25 or less so it’s a good base. The café is frequented by locals. We loved it and would definitely go back if in the area again.
Tranquilo y agradable.
Zona rural a poca distancia de la capital
Hotel Sercotel Los Angeles
This modern hotel is located 10 minutes’ drive from Santander and 3.7 mi from its airport – a great location for exploring the beautiful Cantabrian coastline and nearby Cabárceno Nature Park.Hotel Sercotel Los Angeles has 4 comfortable lounges, and a traditional-style restaurant. This serves Cantabrian cuisine, specializing in shellfish.The hotel has stylish rooms, well equipped for a good night’s sleep. Lie back in front of the digital TV or listen to music while unwinding in the bath. A work desk with internet port is also found in each room.The hotel is also linked with a nearby spa, the Circuito Termal de Alday. Here, hotel guests can relax and enjoy hydrotherapy treatments.
- Ideal place to stay after the ferry. Short walk to local bars & restaurants with good price to match the excellent food. Friendly staff and secure parking for the motorcycle.
Staff was very friendly and helpful
Parking in from. Free
Room was clean.
- there were more memorable hotels on my trip, that being said this hotel was spot on budget for what you get, a clean room and a comfy bed.
- Very friendly staff and fair parking for our motor bikes
- Needed a room for a night that would take our Dog, there was a small charge but the treats the hotel gave the dog were eaten very quickly. The room was on the small side and the hotel did insist our dog was not left alone in the room.
Posada el Tocinero
Posada el Tocinero is set in the quiet village of Camargo, just 3.1 mi from the coastal city of Santander. It offers free public parking.Bedrooms at the Tocinero are decorated with warm colors, and have parquet floors. They all have a bathroom, air conditioning and TV.The hotel is set in the Cantabrian region of Spain. The Cabárceno Nature Reserve is nearby. The area is ideal for outdoor activities.The beautiful Cantabrian coast is just a short drive away. It is famous for its lovely beaches and wonderful views.
- This is a quiet location just some 3 miles off the main travelling routes an cities. We stayed for two nights and would go there any time again. This offeres a very good price ratio.
Helpful friendly staff. Food available in restaurant on site mid morning until 2300+.
but (FREE until 1030) drinks vending machine (hot coffee,chocolate etc) and pay snacks (crisps choc. etc) in accommodation building.
Spacious rooms with large wardrobe. Bath with shower.
15-20 minutes from ferry port/city centre.
Plenty of parking on site.
- Always like to stay here, small family run hotel just outside Santander. The rooms are basic but clean, the restaurant serves good food. They showed us photos of the fire that meant a total re-build of the restaurant which is now quite modern.
- The food in the restaurant was great and the small balcony a bonus
- Personale cordialissimo e disponibile. Stanza molto bella e silenziosa. La struttura è ubicata in collina ma a pochi minuti di “moto” dal bellissimo centro città. Consiglio di cenare nel ristorante annesso!
Hotel San Juan
San Juan is located on the N623 main road, only 5 minutes outside Santander city center and 3.7 mi from the beaches of the Naturaleza de Cabarceno Park.It features an on-site café-bar which offers room service. From June to October there is also a restaurant with an á la carte menu.The bright, outward-facing rooms include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, a wake-up service. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities.
- Close and easy to get to hotel to after disembarking the Portsmouth/Santander ferry early evening. Rooms basic but comfortable. Staff very helpful. Pool.
- We stayed here on our wAy back from touring at the recommendation of a friend, he told us how good it is but it was much better will definitely stay again the owner and staff are very friendly the rooms are clean and comfortable, we were made to feel like it was home x
- The location was lovely, a little remote but very peaceful. Staff were polite and the room was clean and adequate for our needs.
- Está en un zona bastante aislada de todo. No tiene ni tiendas ni restaurantes alrededor. La cena del hotel la cobran a 25 €. La siguiente opción es coger el coche e ir a buscar otro sitio entre 5 a 10 Kms. Esa última es la opción que yo tomé. Por lo tanto, no sé nada sobre la calidad de esa cena.
- Lo acogedor que resulta, la terracita cubierta, con vistas al jardín y sobre todo la tranquilidad sin ruidos.
Hotel Nueva Plaza
Featuring free Wi-Fi, free buffet breakfast and air conditioning, Hotel Nueva Plaza is located a 10-minute walk from Maliaño Train Station, 1.6 mi from Santander Airport and 3.1 mi from the city center.Nueva Plaza’s rooms are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, mini bar and ironing facilities. Each has a private bathroom with bath tub including toiletries and a hairdryer.The restaurant serves traditional and seasonal Cantabrian food. Room service is also available.Staff can provide more information about sights and activities in and around Santander. Santander Ferry Terminal is about 10 minutes’ drive away.The hotel offers a dry cleaning and laundry service.
- A toothbrush in the bathroom was a nice surprice 🙂
- Staff was very friendly. Room was clean. Parking right in front of property.
- I chose this hotel after I completed Camino Primitivo because the location was very close to family members I wanted to visit who live in Maliano before coming home to America. Great location center to everything, shopping, restaurants , few steps to bus stop and trip to Santander center takes minutes. The hotel room was spotless and spacious, bed comfortable. And the complimentary breakfast was an amazing spread of pastry, breads,, cheese and tortilla,breakfast meats, fresh fruits,yogurt..cereals coffee and fresh juices and more. Of course I would stay again Everytime I visit my Spain relatives.
- We arrived and the very helpful staff directed us to a cafeteria where we had a very substantial meal. Very good breakfast in the hotel.
- The receptionist did all he could to find us a suitable room, he showed us a recommendable restaurant and let us park the car for the night near the hotel entrance. Breakfast was good and the coffee excellent.
Hotel Boutique Albussanluis
Located in Muriedas, 4.3 mi from central Santander, Hotel Boutique Albussanluis offers individually decorated rooms with heating and free WiFi. It includes a restaurant and a snack bar.All rooms have a desk, and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a shared lounge with TV. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available.Maliaño Train Station is a 10-minute walk from the property, while the bus to Santander stops right in front of the hotel. Santander Airport is a 5-minute drive away.
- The receptionist was most helpful, the room was clean and comfortable
- The room and bathroom were clean. The staff were helpful. They stored my baggage for the rest of the day, after I had checked out, and called a taxi to take me to the airport.
- It’s nice place for one night, close to Santander. Staff very nice and helpful.
- It’s okay for one night if you need to catch a flight early in the morning. Owner is very kind and goes the extra mile with decoration.
- accessability for me, I’ve stayed there before, so I knew what to expect.
Posada Los Lienzos
Posada Los Lienzos is offering accommodations in Vargas. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. The property provides a shared lounge.Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while certain rooms will provide you with a balcony.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Santander is 12 miles from the inn, while Santillana del Mar is 9 miles away. Santander Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Very confortable bed and absolutely lovely owners. Fresh orange juice in the morning. Thank you
- La pareja que llevan el alojamiento. Encantadores.
- El trato familiar,los desayunos buenísimos, la ubicación. Muy recomendado. Repetimos seguro.
Fue todo perfecto. La tranquilidad del lugar, limpio, el desayuno casero …… Los propietarios siempre muy atentos y muy familiares. La decoración es preciosa, todo muy cuidado. Lo recomiendo al 100×100. La ubicación también era muy buena por que lo tenias todo relativamente cerca. Esperamos volver algún día.
Gracias por todo a Lorenzo, Veronica y a sus hijos por el trato recibido, sois una gran familia.
Tiene mucho encanto la casa, con todos sus muebles y decoración antigua.
Los propietarios son muy atentos en todo, y te hacen sentir muy a gusto.
Posada El Pozu La Tejera
Posada El Pozu La Tejera features a terrace and a bar in Pontejos. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the inn.Guest rooms in Posada El Pozu La Tejera are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Santander is 3.8 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 16 miles away. Santander Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
i liked the effort of the owner or manager whatever he was he tried very hard to make our stay better but the hotel is not of good quality
more like a farm village hotel
the food was pretty good but a lot of flies to deal with everywhere as there is a cow yard 50 metres away
- El trato de personal fue muy bueno. La ubicación es genial para hacer visitas y excursiones a la zona
- Los dueños muy cálidos y delicados en el trato, excelente ubicación, nos hemos sentido como en casa.
- Un lugar maravilloso, lo mejor el trato del personal. Todo muy limpio, y una atencion muy personalizada. Cocinan de maravilla. Sitio muy tranquilo y acogedor. Muy recomendable.
- LUGAR TRANQUILO Y RURAL, MUY BIEN COMUNICADO PARA IR A CUALQUIER ZONA DE LA PROVINCIA Y A 15 MIN. DE LAS PRINCIPALES PLAYAS Y LA CIUDAD DE SANTANDER.
- i liked the effort of the owner or manager whatever he was he tried very hard to make our stay better but the hotel is not of good quality
Top Hotels In Obregón Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Obregón Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Obregón Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Obregón Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!