10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oberschaeffolsheim Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Oberschaeffolsheim Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oberschaeffolsheim Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oberschaeffolsheim Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oberschaeffolsheim Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oberschaeffolsheim Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oberschaeffolsheim Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oberschaeffolsheim Alsace:
Hotel Roi Soleil Strasbourg Aéroport
The Roi Soleil in Holtzheim welcomes you to the south of Strasbourg, about 10 minutes from the center of the city. It offers soundproofed rooms with flat screen cable TV.A full buffet breakfast is served every morning in the spacious breakfast room with wall paintings and a flat-screen TV. There are also vending machines with snacks and drinks available 24/7. Daily newspapers are provided.Located next to the highway exit, one mile from the Strasbourg-Entzheim International Airport, The Hotel Roi Soleil Strasbourg Holtzheim is 20 minutes from the convention center and 10 minutes from the Zenith arena of Strasbourg. Free public parking is available on site.
- Comfortable and nearby the public transport. We had a car and used the super cheap park+tram, but you can also take a bus to the nearest tram stop or walk to it (a cycle path is available just outside the hotel). Big parking, good breakfast.
- Kind staff for the check in. The room was clean and comfortable for one night. Heating in the room.
- 24h automated reception was great and helpful. The room was clean and reasonably big.
Everything good clean and comfortable was well happy for a 2 star accomadation
Was close to main roads for travelling around but didn’t hear any road noise . No kettle in room but was given one when asked about one .
- Everything was great, from the approach to the hotel until the leaving. Great, spacious room with comfortable bed and great bathroom. Breakfast was excellent.
Kyriad Hotel Strasbourg Lingolsheim
This Kyriad hotel provides accommodations with private bathrooms 5 miles from the center of Strasbourg. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free on-site parking.Each Hotel Strasbourg Lingolsheim room is equipped with a minibar, TV with Canal+ cable channels and private bathrooms with bathtub or shower. Coffee, tea and pastries are offered when guests arrive.Guests are invited to relax in Strasbourg Lingolsheim’s lounge bar. There is a traditional French restaurant located just 1,300 feet from the hotel.Kyriad Hotel Strasbourg Lingolsheim is conveniently located just 4 miles from Strasbourg Airport.
- Well comunicated to public transportation. Good price.
- Nice clean hotel. On outskirts of Strasbourg so a better price than in town. Self contained parking lot for our car.
- We were at the 5th floor and the bathroom had eaves above the bath tub which made showering a bit uncomfortable. Everything else was fine. The hotel has even an elevator which was very handy for us with a small baby a push chair.
- Good and clean hotel. Plenty of space in room, old but well maintained hotel. Helpful staff. Free parking in front of the hotel. Very good value of price.
- Comfortable room, walking distance to tram stop and bus stop right outside.
Le Lodge Brit Hotel Strasbourg Zenith
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Lodge Brit Hotel Strasbourg Zenith offers accommodations in Strasbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The “Petite France” is 2.1 miles from Le Lodge Brit Hotel, and Strasbourg Theater is 2.7 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
Good location near the tram into Strasburg
Good choice at breakfast
Staff at reception were helpful
Great price quality ratio, cheaper than hotels in town while very accessible with the tram (15 mins from main station)
Relatively new hotel, simple and clean rooms.
- Great location, only a 1 minute walk to tram which gets you to the city center in 15 min. Also, convenient location across the street from Auchan.
- The room was large comfortable and warm.There is a tram stop outside which is very convenient.
Fantastically located, new, modern, stylish, family driven, personally serviced, quiet hotel.
Tram D station at the entrance. 10 minutes to City Center.
Concert event hall Zenith at 5 minutes.
Commercial area at 5 minutes (Auchan, Decathlon, Leroy Merlin…).
Highway 3 minutes away.
Fair price policy.
Private, secured parking.
- Good location near the tram into Strasburg
Campanile Strasbourg Ouest – Zénith
One of our best sellers in Strasbourg! Hotel Campanile Strasbourg Ouest Zenith is a 10-minute walk from The Zenith concert venue and 2 miles from the center of Strasbourg. It has free private parking and free Wi-Fi.Rooms are air-conditioned, comfortable and fully equipped with TV, work desk and private bathrooms. Tea and coffee-making facilities are available in each room.Hotel Campanile Strasbourg Ouest Zenith is a quiet hotel just off of the A351 highway and a 19-minute drive from Strasbourg International Airport. Dante Tram Station is a 2-minute walk from the hotel and has direct access to the center of the city.
- The staff were excellent, you couldn’t ask for more. The room was spotlessly clean. The bed was very comfortable. Great stay.
Great little place for the price we paid. Wifi was intermittent. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel itself seemed like it had some rough occupants but felt safe the whole time we stayed.
No clear signs of filth or unsanitary conditions.
- The Parking was in front of the door. The person at reception was friendly.
- Hotel restaurant was poor, my steak was like the sole of my sandal?
- Everthing was ok, parking have a lot of slots and it is secure with room code, room was cold with good Climatic. Room was clean. For overnighting very good facilities and price.
Premiere Classe Strasbourg Ouest
Premiere Classe Strasbourg Ouest offers accommodations in Strasbourg. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.The “Petite France” is 2.4 miles from Premiere Classe Strasbourg Ouest, and Strasbourg Theater is 3 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The checkin service after 21:00 was super easy and the room was clean. The price for the night is worth the stay. Perfect if you need a place to sleep for one night. Bed was comfortable. I would stay there again if needed.
- Free parking, easy access to the centre by tram. Close to the highway. Breakfast was fine
- Was cheap. Parking was clear and clean. The staff was speaking English. The wifi was strong. The TV was pretty filled with channels
- It is close to public transportation… Like 4blocks… You do like 15 minutes walking to the closest tram stop
- Checkin and checkout process. Good parking and safety.
Les Colonnes Strasbourg Zenith
This hotel is in a quiet and friendly location only a 4 minute drive from the center of the city of Strasbourg.The hotel offers warm and well-equipped rooms. In the restaurant, Les Colonnes, you will discover and appreciate the specialties of a region famous for its cuisine.During warm months, the terrace is an inviting place to relax. The chef is at your disposal to develop menus for business and family events.Make good use of the swimming pool, tennis court and the traditional Alsatian bar. For meetings, there are 4 meeting rooms and free Wi-Fi.You will appreciate the easy access to the center of the city, as well as to the European Parliament and the Council of Europe. The hotel is only 1,000 feet from the Zenith Concert Hall, the biggest in France.
The staff was very nice and the restaurant very flexible regarding my extra wishes, and it was very tasty.
Nice pool area.
Accueil et explications pour se rendre au zénith.
Propreté des lieux.
Literie très confortable.
- Proche d’une rue très fréquentée par toutes sortes de véhicules, ma chambre était cependant parfaitement “calme”. Accueil on ne peut plus aimable. Petit déjeuner dans un cadre agréable , avec tout ce que je pouvais souhaiter.
- Das Personal war sehr freundlich. Die Zimmer sind renoviert und angenehm, obwohl sie klein sind. Der Konzertsall “Zenith” ist super nah; man kann hin laufen.
- Lit confortable – Calme repas copieux tres correct
- The staff was very nice and the restaurant very flexible regarding my extra wishes, and it was very tasty.
Hôtel Athena Spa
Located in Strasbourg, 1.6 miles from The “Petite France”, Hôtel Athena Spa features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 5 miles from Hôtel Athena Spa.
A nice hotel but outside the historic centre.
Restaurant had a limited enough menu for a Friday night.
Pool was very small and crowded.
Don’t expect to really be able to swim lengths in it.
- underground parking very useful. Location pretty quiet and only 10 minutes away from center of Strasbourg by public transport.
- the room was comfort and clean. the location is very close to center and the connection to center is very easy with tram 🙂
- Very quick check in. Nothing was any trouble for any of the staff they were excellent. Would certainly recommend the evening meal and breakfast.
- I stayed in a 4-person suitable family room with girlfriends in town for the wine expo. This would’ve also been perfect for my family, with the option to close the door between the primary room (with a double bed) and the separate space with two twin beds. The bed had a medium-firm mattress: perfect firmness for my terrible back, but with comfort- SO hard to find but even better than my mattress at home! The sauna and spa were perfect for the venue’s size- also clean and comfortable. I truly enjoyed our stay!!!
- A nice hotel but outside the historic centre.
Hotel Père Benoît
Hotel Père Benoît offers accommodations in Entzheim. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Strasbourg is 6 miles from Hotel Père Benoît, and Riquewihr is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Location, friendly staff, good restaurant, value for money.
- Have stayed here three times in 25 years. Beautiful building, very lovingly restored and nicely renovated inside, very modern and clean. Friendly staff. The food at the restaurant Steinkeller is phenomenal, of course especially their famous tarte flambée.
- very good breakfast, very comfortable room, very friendly staff, quiet area, good restaurant close to the hotel
- Very helpful receptionist. Owing to later than expected arrival we had to make changes to our booking, but all handled cheerily by Emilie.
The little balconies of each room with the colorful flowers were very nice.
A small table with chairs made it possible to sit there and enjoy
the court yard with its beautiful linden tree.
ibis Strasbourg Aéroport Le Zénith
Ibis Strasbourg Aéroport Le Zénith offers accommodations in Lingolsheim. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Strasbourg is 2.9 miles from ibis Strasbourg Aéroport Le Zénith, and Baden-Baden is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 3.1 miles from ibis Strasbourg Aéroport Le Zénith.
- The bed was comfortable. There was a bath in my bed. The staff was able to arrange a room earlier to 14.00.
- The staff was quite friendly and helpful. Free parking on site is quite convenient. Very close to the bus stop for travelling town centre.
- Very nice hotel. The room could be bigger, but that´s okay. Breakfast was ibis style, good enough. Staff and facilities were nice. Good parking lot. There a supermarket right across the road.
- The dinner was very nice. Under new management, the kitchen provided a meal worthy of a casual upscale restaurant.
- very comfy beds. Staff was really nice and smiley.
Hôtel Campanile Strasbourg Aéroport Lingolsheim
One of our best sellers in Strasbourg! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Campanile Strasbourg Aéroport Lingolsheim offers accommodations in Strasbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The “Petite France” is 2.4 miles from Campanile Lingolsheim, and Strasbourg Theater is 3.2 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Our experience was a good one, the staff was kind, the room was clean and comfortable!
- The room was clean staff was helpful and bus service outside the hotel. Parking was free and easy.
- very difficult to find the place. They should add a sign at the entrance of the industrial zone
- Parking was good plenty of space for car and trailer
- Staff where great, breakfast great, location and access horrific after dark.
Top Hotels In Oberschaeffolsheim Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oberschaeffolsheim Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oberschaeffolsheim Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oberschaeffolsheim Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!