10 Best Hotels To Stay In Obernai Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Obernai Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Obernai Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Obernai Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Obernai Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Obernai Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Obernai Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Obernai Alsace:
Hôtel Sainte Odile
One of our best sellers in Obernai! Located in Obernai, 15 miles from Strasbourg, Hôtel Sainte Odile features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Colmar is 27 miles from Hôtel Sainte Odile, and Riquewihr is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 9 miles from Hôtel Sainte Odile.
two big beds, two TVs
very friendly staff ready to give you information
great location in the city center
- The staff were very helpful. Food excellent. Location wonderful.
- General ambiance, beds comfy, staff friendly and very helpful. One lady on Reception speaks excellent English and helped us to cancel onward bookings when my wife was taken ill and we had to return home early. Food in restaurant was typical Alsace menu but adjustments were made to help my wife’s limited diet.
- Quaint old city setting with lots to see within walking distance.
- Extra thought byvadding a bed without us asking for one.the just saw we needed one
- two big beds, two TVs
Premiere Classe Obernai Centre – Gare
Premiere Classe Obernai Centre – Gare offers accommodations in Obernai. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Strasbourg is 14 miles from Premiere Classe Obernai Centre, and Colmar is 28 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 8 miles away.
- Nice price/opportunity place, great parking for a stop on a trip
- Position close to the motorway, parking and the ability to bring a dog.
- Nice Hotel. Clean, rooms are comfortable. Price is ok.
– friendly staff
– clean rooms
– new hotel
– bakery in front
1.possibility free cancellation untill 18pm arrival day.
3.cheapest price for single room in obernai( with genius of bookig.com discount).
4.late check out time -12midi.
Le Gouverneur Hotel
The Gouverneur Hotel is ideally located in the heart of the town of Obernai, in the Alsation region. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi internet access.The guest rooms are all soundproofed and individually decorated. They surround a central courtyard.The Gouverneur Hotel also serves a buffet breakfast, which can be enjoyed on the terrace.
- A fabulous historic building in an amazing medieval town. Quirky due to its age but comfortable and clean, lovely breakfast and a warm welcome.
It was a real cosy and comfortable room. We liked that every room has a Individual Style.
The atmosphere of the old building was great.
Very central. Good value for money.
Also great breakfast.
- Nice room, comfy beds, clean bathroom, friendly (laid back) staff and breakfast was just fine. Great value for money.
First of all, at the reception they were incredibly nice and honest (there was a mistake with my payment, and in the next morning they apologised and refunded me immediately).
The hotel is comfortable and clean, situated near the town centre. Breakfast isn’t awesome but has all the common amenities.
A really nice place to stay!!
- Breakfast was great in compare to the most of the European towns. Hotel building was historical but very clean and beautiful, not old.. Rooms were large and quiet. There is a parking lot next to the hotel, you can find space there.. Location was also great.
Le Parc Hôtel, Restaurants & Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Parc Hôtel, Restaurants & Spa offers accommodations in Obernai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find business center at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Strasbourg is 15 miles from Le Parc Hôtel, s & Spa, and Colmar is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- well-run 4star hotel with efficient staff. easy parking on site. lovely evening feast in restaurant and delicious breakfast. within easy 5 minute stroll of Obernai centre full of charm
Very comfortable, quiet and well equipped spacious room.
The breakfast is extremely well furnished, though a bit expensive anyway for a breakfast !
The hotel has a convenient parking lot. A great place to stay, within walking distance from the historical and picturesque center of Obernai.
- Outstanding breakfast selection. Very clean room. Great overall experience.
- BED VERY COMFORTABLE AND ROOM EXCELLENT- VERY GOOD SERVICE BY STAFF
Beautiful building, nicely decorated and overall very comfortable.
Clean and pleasant room and bathroom.
Good restaurant and super breakfast.
Parking on site.
Hôtel De La Cloche
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel De La Cloche offers accommodations in Obernai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Strasbourg is 15 miles from Hôtel De La Cloche, and Colmar is 27 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 9 miles from the property.
The location of the hotel was excellent: it was right at the heart of Obernai, which itself if a wonderful town in Alsace. The elderly cople running the establishment was very courteous and genuinely seemed to care about our enjoyment at the hotel.
The building is gorgeous – very old, but the rooms are renovated and spacious.
The breakfast was a delight!
The gentleman at the desk came out to help me with where to park.
Wonderful ambience in the hotel and the little town was a delightful, unexpected find on our one night stop to break up our trip back from Austria to France.
Would come back through here again and stay at this Hotel again.
- Beautiful building. Very nice staff.Right in the center of Obernai. Wonderful breakfast. Very confortável.
- Restaurant is not managed by the hotel but it is very poor quality – soggy vegetables, over cooked meat and poor value for money. Dogs also large ones were allowed to be in the restaurant in spite of barking!
- Cosy, quiet roof top room. Quaint architecture. Right in the centre of town. Modern bathroom. Good value breakfast
- The location of the hotel was excellent: it was right at the heart of Obernai, which itself if a wonderful town in Alsace. The elderly cople running the establishment was very courteous and genuinely seemed to care about our enjoyment at the hotel.
Le Colombier is in the heart of historic Obernai. The hotel, completely renovated in 2012, has a spa zone with massages, a sauna and a fitness center.Rooms are spacious and fully equipped with air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.Le Colombier is just a short walk from restaurants and tourist sites and is well-located to discover the Alsace region.
Perfect location. Spotless
Accommodation. Free parking. Highly recommended M.D. and will use again.
Blick auf die Stadt / vue sur la ville.
Lage / situation
- The room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was varied with tasty local products. The hotel is in small pretty town, great for nice walk. In front of the hotel is restaurant with pancakes.
- We had a great stay here. The rooms were warm and spacious with with large comfortable beds. Lovely bath products were also appreciated. Underground parking a plus as well. Highly recommended and Obernai is charming town to stay in. Made the perfect stopover for the long drive to the Alps. Left refreshed and ready to tackle next day of driving!
- Helpful concierge, great location, spacious room, very comfortable bed, nice breakfast (if only there were more vegetables)
- Perfect location. Spotless
Hôtel des Vosges
Hôtel des Vosges offers accommodations in Obernai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Strasbourg is 14 miles from Hôtel des Vosges, and Colmar is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Quiet, convenient and comfortable. Wifi was very good and the breakfast was very nicely presented with good options. Overall a very nice place to stay.
- We had a great time at this hotel. Nice family vibe made us feel welcome. Parking just across the road was very convenient.
- Cheap and cheerful accommodation. Friendly and helpful staff. Functional and well located near the town centre. Parking was possible right outside and for free. Breakfast is well worth adding for EUR 10 – bread, cheese, ham, cereal, pastries etc. Fan provided in the room without asking.
- It was good value for money, more than OK for one night.
- Breakfast was good, and coffee was friendly served.
Les Jardins D’Adalric
Enjoy the charming and gentle Alsatian way of life in this 3-star hotel right at the foot of Mont Sainte Odile in Obernai.Les Jardins D’Adalric features pleasant, comfortable rooms equipped with modern private bathrooms. All rooms are tastefully furnished and have TV and Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel also provides relaxation and activity areas such as a swimming pool and tennis courts. In addition, there is a lounge bar, an air-conditioned event room and a dining area where you can enjoy a buffet breakfast.At the foot of the Vosges Mountains, close to the German, Swiss and Belgian frontiers, Obernai is ideally located 16 miles from the European capital, Strasbourg.
- Good breakfast, safe car parking, 10 mins walk from old town where there are many shops and restaurants.
- Walkable to Obernai, well positioned for the rest of the Route du Vin, a comfortable place for relaxing and even working remotely.
- Used as a stop over point on our way to Kandersteg Switzerland. Very nice hotel, friendly staff, just sorry it was only for one nigbht.
- Family room was comfortable and a good size for a family of 4 and was well air conditioned. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent and the restaurant looks out onto the garden/pool. Parking was convenient and safe and room was provided to store bikes overnight. Location was close enough to the centre of town to walk.
- Spacious room, great bed, nice pool, outstanding breakfast
A La Cour d’Alsace
Located in a garden in the center of the medieval town of Obernai, this former manor house features a wine cellar, a terrace and a spa with a swimming pool and a sauna. It’s just half a mile from Obernai Train Station.Guest rooms are elegantly styled and include a minibar. They’re all equipped with modern private bathrooms and a flat-screen TV with cable channels and some also have a sitting area.A la Cour d’Alsace also features a restaurant. You can try French cuisine in the dining room or, in the vaulted-ceiling wine cellar, indulge in Alsatian wines.Located an 8-minute drive from the A35 highway, this hotel is a 24-minute drive from Strasbourg. Services include free Wi-Fi and free parking.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The location and facilities are amazing!
- Absolutely loved our sty at A La Cour d’Alsace. The room was beautiful (Superior) with enough space for all three of us, great breakfast, relaxing spa area and a large secure parking. We will be back.
Spacious comfortable room in a quiet corner in the centre of this charming town. The staff at reception were very charming and helpful. We ate out for breakfast in an award winning patisserie in view of the high price of breakfast in the hotel.
It is difficult to find the hotel by Satnav. The one way system defeated mine. It required Google map to see where it was and a big loop out and back from the fairground roundabout in the middle to come down the right road. The hotel sign is about 10ft up a wall at the entrance to a narrow alley
- Excellent check-in, lovely food in the restaurant, beautiful swimming pool and steam room, splendid central Obernai location, easy and free parking and WiFi. Perfect stay.
- The room was really spacious and comfortable. The stuff was helpful and very welcoming
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Zum Schnogaloch offers accommodations in Obernai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV.Strasbourg is 15 miles from Zum Schnogaloch, and Colmar is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Full of character, quirky, welcoming staff, dog friendly. Fantastic location
It is an old hotel. One goes up a winding staircase and has a great view over the town.
The restaurant is decent and affordable.
- Central location in attractive old building. Breakfast was good.
- Pleasant diner in a cosy restaurant. Good food. Somewhat old-fashioned hotel but matching the expectations. Good beds. City centre.
- Location, centre of quaint Obernai. Parking very close to hotel. Lovely Alsatian buildings.
Top Hotels In Obernai Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Obernai Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Obernai Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Obernai Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!