10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oberhergheim Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Oberhergheim Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oberhergheim Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oberhergheim Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oberhergheim Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oberhergheim Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oberhergheim Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oberhergheim Alsace:
Hôtel au Moulin
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hôtel au Moulin offers accommodations in Sainte-Croix-en-Plaine, just 4.2 miles from Colmar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Freiburg im Breisgau is 23 miles from Hôtel au Moulin, and Gérardmer is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 30 miles from Hôtel au Moulin.
- To break a journey by car from Italy to Luxembourg we booked an overnight stay at the Hotel au Moulin due to its proximity to the A35 autoroute. We found it to be a charming property, with cosy restaurant and breakfast rooms. The proprietor made us feel most welcome in a relaxed atmosphere. The cuisine was excellent. Très agréable.
- We loved this hotel. It was very welcoming & picturesque with a lovely outside courtyard. We have stayed at several properties in the area and have this one at the top of our list. We had a lovely room overlooking the countryside with easy lift access. The room was very spacious and the food service excellent. We ate in the court yard in the evening which was perfect and enjoyed an excellently prepared meal. At breakfast we chose to eat indoors with croissants you only get this good in France. The hotel owner was most welcoming and helpful. We would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Alsace region, whether for a few days or overnight.
- This was our second stay at the hotel. It is conveniently sited just off the motorway yet a quiet and attractive place to stay. We were warmly welcomed and having a restaurant on site suited us fine after a day’s drive. Being a warm night we were able to sit in the beautifully kept courtyard and enjoyed a fine meal with local wine. The room was comfortable and though a little dated this does not distract from a good nights sleep.
- The beauty of the buildings, The comfortable room and the Wonderful owner who served us a real french breakfast with good Coffee, freshly baked baguettes and crispy croissantes.
- We accidentally left without paying. (In America, we always pay when we get there.) But the proprietor was very nice and let us have plenty of time to get payment to him. (We were traveling and not able to pay right away.) We had a great experience here and learned a valuable lesson.
Hostellerie A La Ville De Lyon
Located in Rouffach in the region of Alsace, 9 miles from Colmar, Hostellerie A La Ville De Lyon features a hot tub and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge, gift shop, and shops at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Basel is 31 miles from Hotel La Ville De Lyon, and Freiburg im Breisgau is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 27 miles from Hostellerie A La Ville De Lyon.
It’s was a great hotel to stay with a child. Very clean, comfortable, swimming pool very nice. Good location, close to the main road, but in a little quiet village, easy to reach various attractions in Alsace.
We would rate it higher that 3 stars.
- Considering we stayed at the deluxe room for our 1st night – I would recommend booking that instead of the standrad room
Our room was the deluxe class and was great; bed was comfy and we had a good view of the nearby chateau and vines;
The spa in the hotel made it extra special;
Right next door there is a Michelin restaurant wort booking a table at!
- The hotel is gorgeous and historic. Our kids loved the warm indoor pool. We paid only 106 Euros for one night for a family of 5, so a great deal.
- clean, nice room and decoration, nice and helpful staff, free parking with lot of space.
- It’s was a great hotel to stay with a child. Very clean, comfortable, swimming pool very nice. Good location, close to the main road, but in a little quiet village, easy to reach various attractions in Alsace.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and spa center, Château d’Isenbourg is located in Rouffach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Colmar is 9 miles from Château d’Isenbourg, and Freiburg im Breisgau is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was very good and offered a lot of choice
Many things to mention – from exclusive rooms over decent spa to outstanding food.
We always enjoy staying at the chateau and having some fine French food.
It’s lovely, cozy … just perfect.
- Super friendly and helpful staff. We had one evening dinner in the restaurant and it was very very good. Breakfast was out of this world. I can highly recommend this Chateau.
- Room is very big, hotel is quiet, facilities are nice (bike can be borrowed, nice big garden around the castle, swimming pools…). Dog friendly hotel. Free parking.
- The staff were extremely accommodating and the hotel exterior was gorgeous. The hotel restaurant was also exceptional with great cuisine.
Au Relais D’Alsace
On the German and Swiss borders, in the Alsatian winelands, this hotel is near the wine trail and surrounded by traditional villages.Relay of Alsace offers 32 comfortable rooms with full views of the mountains and the vineyards. Rooms have private bathrooms, telephone, and TV with cable.The Relay of Alsace is 15 minutes from Colmar, 20 minutes from Mulhouse and 40 minutes from Basel Airport.
Price and location are great.
Clean and comfortable room.
- We needed a place for one night on a bicycle trip. The Relais was recommended in our guidebook. It was not expensive and the staff was friendly. The restaurant — situated along a major highway — at first seemed a disappointment, but it turned out to be much better than expected.
- This was a one night stopover from Italy to the UK. Unable to book our normal hotel in Colmar so booked here. Evening meal was good……..the motel style was average and the breakfast was good.
- La tranquillità. Il posto è molto bello e si può lasciare la macchina di fronte alla stanza.
- Wir haben nicht gefrühstückt und auch kein Abendessen eingenommen.
- Price and location are great.
Relais Du Vignoble
The Relais Du Vignoble is situated on an Alsation wine estate, outside the village of Gueberschwihr. It offers spacious guest rooms with TVs and free wired internet.Guests of the Relais Du Vignoble can sample local and estate wines, at the free wine tasting sessions in the 13th century cellar. The hotel restaurant serves regional, traditional cuisine and a full buffet breakfast.The Relais du Vignoble offers a panoramic view of the Vosges Mountains, Alsace Plain and the Black Forest. Guests can enjoy hiking and cycling in the surrounding countryside.
- Excellent location in the middle of vineyards, smiley staff, nice clean rooms, very easy to park. I recommend this place to families.
Wine cellar next door
- Excellent location in a wonderful small town along the Alsace Wine Route. Breakfast was outstanding and room / bed / bath was top notch.
- Wine lovers delight in the middle of historical grape fields.
– extensive & excellent breakfast
– location, at 15 min drive from Colmar city center
– quiet location
– plenty of parking
Citotel Hôtel Du Bollenberg & Spa
Whether you want to relax or work, you will be free to make the most of this quiet hotel set in the heart of the Vosges region.Spacious and comfortable, rooms at the Citotel Hôtel Du Bollenberg are en suite and equipped with a range of modern amenities.The hotel offers at an extra cost and upon prior reservation a spa with a hammam, hot tub and a salt cave. You can unwind in the sauna or enjoy one of the beauty treatments and therapies available on-site.Friendly and attentive staff are at your service and will try their best to help you make your stay enjoyable and memorable.Guests can enjoy delicious traditional and regional French cuisine in the panoramic dining room while admiring sweeping views overlooking the nearby vineyard.
- Lovely hotel with a beautiful view over the wine fields. Friendly staff and good cleaning service.
Too many flies and no aircon!
but overall it was really good!
- Very helplful and friendly staff. The surrounding countryside was beautiful and tranquil. The food served at the Auberge opposite the hotel (where we had our evening meal) was excellent.
- Kind staff, fantastic views, great for agritourism and wine lovers. Right in the mountain between the vineyards. Kid friendly.
There is the opportunity to taste wine right next to the hotel.
The location is very scenic probably better in spring/summer when there is growth on the vines.
Inter-Hotel Colmar Sud La Ferme du Pape – Hostellerie
One of our best sellers in Eguisheim! The Hostellerie du Pape is located at the gate of a charming village, in the heart of vineyards and a gourmet region. The hotel is situated 5 miles from Colmar.Rooms at the Hostellerie Du Pape feature traditional decor and are equipped with modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi internet access.The Hostellerie offers a shaded terrace where you can savor delicious local specialties accompanied with wines from the region.The hotel features an elevator, free private parking and facilities for the disabled. The golf course and the tennis courts are 3 miles from the hotel and the town swimming pool is 4 miles away.
- Location was great. Front desk staff was very friendly. The room was a fair size for this location
- Separate toilet, good facilities in bathroom. Location could not be better. Free parking behind the hotel. Great choice at breakfast
- Nice authentic hotel. Small but cozy room. Big and very comfortable bed. Friendly personel. Good breakfast. Parking place is available without request. Very beautiful village in the heart of Alsace winery road. Good value for money.
- the room was lovely decorated, the location of the place is great
- Central location / Style / good restaurant
Auberge du Rempart
Auberge du Rempart offers accommodations in Eguisheim. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV with cable channels is provided.Colmar is 3.5 miles from Auberge du Rempart, and Freiburg im Breisgau is 25 miles from the property. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 32 miles away.
- The service was excellent- very friendly and professional. The building was a very old, beautiful building with a great location near the Christmas Market.
Room was massive, clean, comfortable, and with a lovely view of the fountain and the town of Eguisheim.
Breakfast was really good, and the people made the experience really enjoyable!
- There is an excellent restaurant at the hotel serving local dishes. This hotel and village was a great stop off for me en route to eurotunnel, driving from Italy. A classic Alsace village, lots of wine merchants in and around the village. Brilliant staff, nice room, charming auberge. Public parking is 5 minutes walk away, and cost a couple of euros a day. Perfection!
- Great location, beautiful old property with original features. Close to winegrowers and tourist office.
I’m lucky to be able to stay here in the most beautiful village in France.
One of the most happiest things in my life.
Wifi environment will be improved in a couple of month.
L’Hostellerie du Château
L’Hostellerie du Château is located in Eguisheim, 3.5 miles from Colmar and 25 miles from Freiburg im Breisgau.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Gérardmer is 20 miles from L’Hostellerie du Château, and La Bresse is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Location couldn’t be better: in a lovely square at the very center of the village. Room very clean and comfortable.
- This very nice hotel is situated right in the centre of the village. The breakfast included homemade jam, baguettes, yoghurt, egg and coffee, just marvellous. The village has a lot of small wine shops where you can buy Alsace wine and also visit their cellars. There are a few restaurants in the village, but you need to check out when they are open. The hotel will help you if you ask. They were very friendly. Parking space is available 2 min walk from the hotel. Buy the ticket at the front desk.
- A great place to stay. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We would love to stay there again.
- From check in till check out everything was friendly and comfortable… the room was nice and cute… location just great… would recommend this hotel for a stay in that lovely village.
Bed was wonderful, reception by owner very good. Room was extremely quiet (we had the suite). Owner gave us helpful restaurant recommendations, which were pretty good.
Loads of space.
Hôtel Restaurant L’Auberge Alsacienne
Located in Eguisheim, 3.4 miles from Colmar, Hôtel Restaurant L’Auberge Alsacienne features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Freiburg im Breisgau is 25 miles from Hôtel LAuberge Alsacienne, and Gérardmer is 20 miles from the property. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 32 miles away.
The hotel is clean and comfortable. The staff are very friendly. For parking, it is better to make reservation before your visit. The location of the hotel inside the village is very convenient.
Make your xmas shopping in this village. Prices are much better
Great location in really pretty Eguisheim village. Weather was very hot but room had cooling fan. Small room but modern and well furnished. Very clean. We only stayed one night and had previously no idea how gorgeous the medieval village Eguisheim is – just like stepping back into the middle ages – wooden and timbered houses all different colours- and covered in flowers. It certainly is a Village Fleurie . There are lots of wine houses where you can sample and buy Alsace wines.
The hotel restaurant was closed in the evening (Monday) but there are other options in the village. We had breakfast which was very good- usual buffet but some nice touches – fresh apricots, little pots of yoghurt which tasted homemade – all delicious – and you could boil your own egg to your liking.
Everything very professional and well run – would definitely stay again and recommend.
- Nicely renovated hotel, in pittoresk village. Very friendly and accommodating personnel. We had an unexpected late arrival but they still served us a nice dinner plate.
- Good room, comfy bed, good to have a tea and coffee making facilities in France!
I just read an article in the Economist website (forwarded by my brother-in-law) stating that ratings from travel websites such as Booking.com were not accurate. The rating system for most are simplified but if you use them correctly, reading recent comments carefully rather than just looking at the numbers, they are very useful. We just stayed at 6 places in Alsace, all booked through Booking.Com and all with a rating of 7.9 or higher and thought every one merited the score they got.
This hotel was no exception. It was comfortable, with good wifi reception in the room, well looked after public areas and in a good location just outside the inner town. Staff were friendly and efficient. The room had a spectacular view over the town and vineyards beyond.
- The hotel is clean and comfortable. The staff are very friendly. For parking, it is better to make reservation before your visit. The location of the hotel inside the village is very convenient.
Top Hotels In Oberhergheim Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oberhergheim Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oberhergheim Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oberhergheim Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!