10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oberhaslach Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Oberhaslach Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oberhaslach Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oberhaslach Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oberhaslach Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oberhaslach Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oberhaslach Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oberhaslach Alsace:
Hostellerie Saint Florent
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostellerie Saint Florent offers accommodations in Oberhaslach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.Strasbourg is 19 miles from Hostellerie Saint Florent, and Riquewihr is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 14 miles from Hostellerie Saint Florent.
- The food was outstanding. The hotel was clean and excellent value. The hotel staff/ owners were very friendly and helpful i would highly recommend.
- The staff were amazing and friendly. The best hotel I’ve stayed in so far in France out of 4 by far!
- Really amazing breakfast buffet for only 12 euros. Very cozy atmosphere. Very nice beds.
- Uitstekend hotelletje gerund door de familie.Reeds meerdere malen verbleven .Prima en vriendelijke ontvangst.Heerlijk en uitgebreid ontbijt en lekker eten.Aanrader is half pension.Prijs kwaliteitsverhouding is zeer hoog.
Sehr angenehmer Aufenthalt in absolut ruhigem Zimmer mit grosser Auswahl an deutschen
TV-Programmen und gutem WLAN. Sehr zu empfehlen auch das zum Hotel gehörige Restaurant. Wir kommen gerne wieder.
Hotel-Restaurant De La Poste
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel-Restaurant De La Poste is located in Urmatt, just 20 miles from Strasbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Colmar is 31 miles from Hotel- De La Poste, and Riquewihr is 25 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 14 miles away.
Très bon accueil, chambre confortable et spacieuse !
Pour avoir visité et testé les autres hôtels aux alentours, je peux assurer que cet hôtel est le meilleur, tant sur le plan des chambres (spacieuses, confortables, literie top) que sur le plan personnel avec un accueil agréable et chaleureux. Je recommande vivement !
- Matratzen waren sehr gut. Es war sauber. Deutsche TV Programme vorhanden. In Zimmer 5 (Ende vom Haus) waren die Züge zu hören. Heizung war geregelt, aber es waren Decken im Schrank. Gegenüber vom Hotel eine gute Bäckerei. In Mutzig ist ein tolles Fort zu besichtigen, mit deutschen Führungen.
- Accueil chaleureux, l’hôtel se situe dans un village au cadre très agréable. L’ambiance qui se dégage du lieu est très positive, salle à manger au côté rustique reposant. ++ la confiture faite maison.
- On est très bien accueilli par les propriétaires,super gentillesse et amabilité,services nickel et bonne restauration,logement très correct pour le rapport qualité /prix.
- accueil sympathique, ambiance cordiale avec des vrais professionnels
- Très bon accueil, chambre confortable et spacieuse !
Hotel Le Clos Du Hahnenberg
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Le Clos Du Hahnenberg offers accommodations in Urmatt, just 20 miles from Strasbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Colmar is 31 miles from Hotel Clos Du Hahnenberg, and Riquewihr is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Le Clos Du Hahnenberg.
- Quiet place. Excellent breakfast that i didn’t even expect. Self free parking. We didn’t hear neighbors at all. A radiator in the room was very hot with possibility to regulate the temperature. Pets are allowed. We got the room’s card at 1.30 p.m. The hotel is about 25 minutes drive from Strasbourg P+R parking that is 10 minutes from the city center by tram.
Très bon accueil, personnel sympathique et attentif au bien être des clients.
Petit déjeuner copieux. Un peu loin de Strasbourg mais très bien desservi avec un accès direct par la route.
- les chambres sont agréables, calme. Salle de bain propre, petite mais bien agencée. Propreté du linge.
Très bon accueil, chambre impeccable et restaurant de bonne qualité.
Village d’Urmatt accessible en TER, à une demi-heure de Strasbourg.
Calme appréciable après une journée passée dans la foule du marché de Noel.
- Personnel très sympa, petit déjeuner très varié et de bonne qualité (dommage pour la salade de fruits en boite), œufs frais, lard … Chambres bien équipées, salle de bains très pratique
L’Ours De Mutzig
Right at the start of the wine route of Alsace, the friendly and comfortable hotel L’Ours De Mutzig is just 20 minutes from Strasbourg and 45 minutes from Colmar.The rooms are fully equipped with satellite TV, work desk and private bathrooms. Facilities include a traditionally decorated lobby area with fireplace, meeting rooms, breakfast each morning, garden and outdoor swimming pool.The Ours Hotel Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and offers tasty local cuisine in a traditional brasserie setting.The central but quiet location in central Mutzig is ideal for exploring the cultural and historic heritage of the region. Private parking is available.
Hotel with character! Nice and welcoming entry. All personnel were very kind and the restaurant was good!
The proximity to Obernai was great. We loved visiting the place during the Christmas holidays!
- A very good value. The room was quite nice, very comfortable and warm. Hotel staff was very welcoming. The staff at the restaurant was delightful as they tried to explain the dinner menu to me. I ended up ordering venison–delicious!
- Lovely teddybears everywere.. even on the room keys?
- Rooms clean and lovely, friendly staff very helpful and welcoming
- Location is right in the centre of town. Restaurant food is very tasty. Comfy bed.
- Hotel with character! Nice and welcoming entry. All personnel were very kind and the restaurant was good!
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Le Freudeneck is located in Wangenbourg in the region of Alsace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Strasbourg is 19 miles from Le Freudeneck, and Rust is 31 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 15 miles away.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. Very accommodating and gave us excellent ideas to travel the area. All the meals were exceptional, wine was delicious. Great location for fabulous hikes through the forest. Highly recommend this property.
- Nice and very clean rooms. Perfect location in the Woods. Dinner was very good and friendly staff.
- The owner was very nice and friendly. He made us feel comfortable. The food was amazing.
- The location in the middle of nature. Good breakfast buffet.
- Tout était absolument parfait. Un accueil chaleureux, une ambiance très agréable, la situation idéale (un grand chalet en face de la forêt!) et même de petites attentions, telles du pain sans gluten prévu au repas du soir. Une excellente surprise. J’ai déjà prévu mon prochain séjour et je recommande vivement cet établissement.
Hostellerie de l’Étoile
In the town of Wasselonne, just 2.5 miles from the start of the Alsace Wine Route in Marlenheim, this family-run hotel provides a traditional Alsatian restaurant on-site. Free private parking and free Wi-Fi are available at the hotel.The soundproof guest rooms are simply decorated and equipped with a flat-screen TV, as well as a radio. They each have a private bathroom with either a bathtub or shower.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast each morning in their room. Traditional regional dishes are available in the restaurant and in the evening guests can relax with a drink at the bar, or on the terrace during the summer.The hotel is located 9 miles from Saverne SNCF Train Station and a 20-minute drive from the center of Strasbourg. The A4 highway is 19.5 miles from the hotel.
Charming old restaurant/Hotel
nice local cuisine
Comfortable room but basic and not in the main building but behind the front of the hotel
Can be a false for money alterative for a stop over nearby Strasbourg or for see around Alsace.
We have not take breakfast, we did outside.
Probably out of season time. the overall impression is nevertheless basic.
- For the price I paid it was a very good hotel room, big and cozy.
- Really nice place. Good location in centre of town. Excellent food. Secure parking. Would visit again.
- Friendly stuff, nice location. Good quality for this price.
A lovely village setting. Quiet, clean and quaint.
I arrived on a Sunday afternoon, most places were closed but if you walked around a little there was one or two small cafes open.
However the breakfast the following morning as wonderful.
- Charming old restaurant/Hotel
Showcasing a playground and spa center, Parc Hôtel is located in Wangenbourg, just 20 miles from Strasbourg. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Ribeauvillé is 30 miles from Parc Hôtel , and Obernai is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 16 miles from the property.
Attractive hotel with good facilities.
Excellent location for touring the region
– nice, spacious rooms
– beautiful building
– peaceful location
- The size of the room and lovely view from the balcony.
dinners varied and imaginative
Nice looking hotel with an excellent kitchen.
Very quit location in a small village.
Our room was clean, but you can see that the hotel was aged. De ratio price/quality
- Attractive hotel with good facilities.
Hotel Le Bugatti
Le Bugatti is in the heart of Molsheim, on the Alsace Wine Route. It offers a fitness room and an organic sauna.The rooms are soundproof and have a work desk, a telephone and a hairdryer. With modern design features, they also have a flat-screen satellite TV.A full buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room at garden level.Additional facilities at Le Bugatti include tailor-made service, iron and laundry services and daily newspapers.Guests can hike along the Wine Route and discover a large selection of wine cellars.The hotel is just 10 minutes from the airport, and 15 minutes from Strasbourg city center. It is easily accessible via the A35 and the A352 highways. Free private parking is available on site.
Travelled with my 3 dogs, they even put a dogs bowl and treat on the room to welcome them.
Staff very friendly and helpful x
- Nice hotel, easy to get around. Good breakfast, friendly staff, great location for us, just minutes away from station and also the Stade de Molsheim.
- As usual, a clean, friendly & comfortable place to break our journey. Extra welcome this time for the dog- thank you!
- We are a family of five and booked two rooms for a night: we enjoyed every aspect of the hotel, from the free parking to the warm welcome, the very nice and modern facilities, the free sauna and the variety of the breakfast buffer
- Does what it says on the tin. Travellers rest. Nice bugatti theme. Breakfast was good.
- Excellent breakfast
Hotel Restaurant des Vosges
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Restaurant des Vosges offers accommodations in Birkenwald, just 19 miles from Strasbourg. The hotel has a sauna and hammam, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Obernai is 15 miles from Hotel des Vosges, and Kirrwiller is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 15 miles from Hotel Restaurant des Vosges.
- Service Quality is excellent, Friendly staff, at home environment,
- Authentic family hotel and restaurant with Alsace charm.
- We paid 20 Euros extra for a room with balcony, but there was no balcony. The manager told us there is only one room with a balcony and that is was booked two weeks before we did.
- Very nice area. The nearby village of Wasselonne really nice and peaceful.
- Good place to disconnect. It is perfect to have a relax time with family, specially if you are visiting the Alsace.
Diana Hôtel Restaurant & Spa
Set on the Alsatian Wine Route, this hotel is in a 4 acre, tree-lined park on the banks of the River Bruche. It offers comfortable rooms, suites and apartments.Diana Hôtel Restaurant & Spa features a spa with a swimming pool, sauna and hammam (steam bath). Massages are available upon request.Contemporary cuisine is served in the restaurant, which is open for lunch and dinner and features a shaded terrace.Ideally located 15 minutes from Strasbourg and 30 minutes from Colmar, the Diana Hotel offers an advantageous location from which to discover the hidden treasures of the Alsace region.
Lights in the bedroom were odd for reading
Disabled access was not perfect
- Good rooms, very friendly staff and nice breakfast. Perfect for a stop-over
- The bed was very comfortable. Wifi signal was good.
Pool and sauna facilities.
Comfortable room with bathrobe and slippers – ideal for getting to the pool.
Helpfulness of reservation staff.
- Good location, when you finally manage to find the Hotel
- Lights in the bedroom were odd for reading
Top Hotels In Oberhaslach Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oberhaslach Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oberhaslach Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oberhaslach Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!